Numbers Girl - Cover

Numbers Girl

Copyright© 2008 by Mikas

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A married woman is a little too focused on the amount of people she's had sex with. Or rather, ambitious as she tries to have sex with thousands of guys without her husband finding out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slut Wife   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

"What the fuck?"

The sound of Alan's surprised voice followed by him laughing hysterically snapped me back to attention. I had just been in a daze in the shower, I completely forgot how long I was there for.

"Baby, are you in the shower?" he called

He walked into the bathroom and opened up the shower door. I was sitting in the corner with warm water pouring all over me. I looked up at him through the steam. He was grinning widely and giggling to himself a little. I looked down and saw that he was holding the giant sex toy, still fully inflated.

"I, uh ... see you made a little mess back there, baby." he said excitedly, "were you making some exciting videos for me?"

Oh fuck. Anytime I get a new toy, I always surprise him with a video.

"Umm ... I'm sorry honey. I just ... got a little too excited with this toy. I forgot to turn the cameras on."

"Aww, that's no fun. This is huge, did you actually fit this inside of you?"

"Yes."

"That's so amazing! Are you okay? You look a little out of it."

"Yeah, I think that toy was a bit too much for me. I'm a little sore. Actually, you mind if I just stay in here for a little bit?"

"Okay ... you sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine, just did a little too much."

"Okay, let me know if you need anything."

"Thanks baby."

I was in the shower for almost an hour before I felt well enough to walk around at all. Alan was grinning at me all night. He kept trying to touch me, but I was so well fucked I couldn't even get turned on. When we got in bed he was touching me all over, trying to get me in the mood. I could feel his hard cock rubbing against me. It suddenly occured to me that since I was in the shower for so long, all the cum had pretty much been washed out of my pussy. If I had sex with him, it would really be the first time I had ever fucked him without having another guy's cum in my pussy. But he was so turned on, it didn't seem like he was going to take no for an answer. Which actually did turn me on, it felt like he was just going to use me no matter what. He was naked and I was in my nightie, but he was kissing all over my neck and rubbing his hands all over me. His cock pressed against my pussy, but luckily I had panties on under my nightie. His hands were running up the side of my body and fondling my breasts. He loved my huge, G-cup tits. He rubbed them with both hands, climbing on top of me and grinding his cock against my crotch. He was going to fuck me.

"Baby ... use my tits!" I said to him. It came out somewhere between trying to talk dirty and blurting out the first thing I could think of to get his cock away from my pussy.

But, it worked. My breasts are so large, I always have to wear stretchy lingerie. He pulled down at the top and my breasts popped right out. Then he climbed on top of me and stuck his cock between them. His cock stuck straight out, which made it very easy for him to rub between my tits. I pressed against them from both sides, easily covering his entire cock. He pushed it forward and I leaned down to take it into my mouth. I licked all over it, lubing it up with each time he brought it into my mouth. When it was sufficiently lubed up he was able to do nice and fast strokes. I started moaning, trying to get him excited enough to cum.

"Yeah baby, come on! You like my titties? You like that baby!" I moaned to him

"Oh yeah! That feels so good!"

"You want to cum all over my titties? You want to shoot your cum all over me baby? Come on baby, shoot your cum on me! Cum all over my nice big titties!"

"I want to feel your pussy, baby!"

"Oh baby, come up here first! Let me suck your cock. Give it to me!"

"But I want to feel how wet your cunt is!"

"Come on, I want your cock down my throat! Feed it to me baby! Fuck my mouth, fuck my throat baby! Come on! Just grab my head and fucking shove that cock down my throat!"

Usually, he's the one to talk dirty. When I do it, it gets him really excited. He climbed up towards my head and shoved his cock into my mouth. I gladly swallowed it down, deep into my throat. He grabbed onto my hair and pulled my face down onto his cock. But he was already so turned on, it didn't take much for him to cum. As soon as he plunged it deep into my throat he was grunting, his hands gripping my hair and pushing my head down onto his cock more. I have absolutely no gag reflex and loved taking his cock like this ... I loved it because it excited him so much he couldn't take it for too long. A few more grunts and a final shove and he was shooting his cum down my throat. I let it fill up in my mouth, then when he was done and pulled his cock out I swallowed it all down.

The next morning, I didn't move. I just felt so completely well fucked, I couldn't move. I didn't get out of bed until well after 2 PM. I knew I had some naughty plan for the day sorted out in my schedule, but I couldn't even bother to read it. I didn't even try to have sex that entire day. When Alan came home, he was horny again. I was able to suck him off again that night, but I knew he would be wanting my pussy soon.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.