Numbers Girl - Cover

Numbers Girl

Copyright© 2008 by Mikas

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A married woman is a little too focused on the amount of people she's had sex with. Or rather, ambitious as she tries to have sex with thousands of guys without her husband finding out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slut Wife   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Day 5. This was it. I was originally going to go to the gym to pick up guys, but I was going straight to this guy's office instead. The law office of Jason Dent. How perfect is that? It was a small office, with just his secretary in the waiting room. She gave me an interesting look as I walked in. I was wearing heels with little bootie shorts and a crop top, and I strutted right up to the front desk.

"I'd like to see Mr. Dent, please" I said, grinning to myself. I knew I looked like a street walking whore, while asking to see this lawyer all sweet and politely. I was having so much fun with this.

"I'm sorry, but he's in a meeting right now. Can I take a message?" she seemed slightly surprised, but maintained her composure very easily for some reason.

"It's actually quite important, he told me to come right over."

"Well let me see if I can page him for you, can I get your name please?"

"Tell him his slut is here." I figured I wasn't going to get anywhere at this point, so I was just seeing what I could get away with. To my complete surprise ... she paged him.

"Mr. Dent, your slut is here to see you. Yes, sir. Okay, I'll tell her that." She hung up the phone and looked at me. "He's says you're late. Please have a seat and he'll see you in a little while."

I couldn't believe it! Really? He was going to see me? This was so crazy, maybe he was serious. My head was spinning, I had to sit down. So there I was ... dressed like a hooker sitting in the waiting room of a law office with this guy's secretary who knows I'm just here to fuck him. How strange is this? Was he really serious about everything he said? I was trying so hard to remember all the things he wrote. Some of it I thought he was just trying to shock me, but maybe he was really serious about everything.

"Okay, you may go in now. Meeting room is this one on the right."

I looked up suddenly. The secretary was motioning me to go through the door. How long had it been? I couldn't tell if it had been a few minutes or an hour. I felt so ... so fucking dirty. That's it! I felt fucking dirty as could be! This was great, my pussy felt amazingly aroused. I walked across the room and wondered what was behind the door. I turned the knob and stepped in.

The meeting room was quite large. It was also fairly dark. Fairly dark, except for the light that was pointing at the stripper. At this point, I'm not even sure if I was surprised to see a stripper in the meeting. The room was full of people, I didn't even really know which one of them Jason was. The stripper looked like she was finishing up her dance and the music was being turned down. I heard a voice that I instantly recognized as Jason.

"Okay everyone, I'm sure you all got a nice tease. Please dump a load of cum in the slut by the door on your way out. Thanks everyone!"

They all cheered and started getting up. I couldn't believe it. Did he really just tell a room full of guys to cum in me? I didn't have to think for too long, as two very beautiful strippers came up beside me. Maybe they were the ones to fuck? Nope, without even saying anything they pulled my shorts off and bent me over a table. I felt their hands on my body, they were on both sides of me and they were just pulling my pussy open from behind so the guys could get to it easily! I could only see part of the room, but I could tell there was a line of guys coming towards me. It looked like there were also a couple more girls on their knees sucking cock.

Then I felt the first guy go in me. I was very wet and being spread open, so it went in quickly. I felt it slide deep inside of me and then ... and then ... and then nothing. It felt good, he really did just push it as deep inside of me as he could. But he didn't move it, he was just pressing it into me. I felt him twitching, then I felt the familiar warmth all over my pussy. He just came inside of me. It was one stroke and like five seconds and he was cumming inside of me! I felt him pull out for a minute, and then push back in. His cock felt smaller, though I guess it was because he just came. But again, he just buried it into my pussy and held it there. And then he came again! That was impressive, shooting two loads so fast. He pulled out again, and then he stuck his massive cock back inside of me! There was no way it

Oh my fucking god! This WAS the line of guys! I started screaming so loudly as I realized they weren't even having sex with me, this was a line of guys that was just using my pussy to dump a load of cum! I was screaming so loud, I had never felt an orgasm like that before in my life! They were just shoving their cocks inside of me and holding it there until they came, then moved along to the next guy. And here I was, bent over a desk or something with two girls spreading my pussy open and taking it all. I was just a cum dumpster for them, and I fucking loved it!

I screamed, I moaned, I felt like I completely collapsed. My legs completely gave out, but the girls were holding me in place. I would have fallen over without them holding me there. And yet more guys just came up, shot a load of cum inside of me and left. I could feel it pouring out of my pussy and running down my legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.