The Doctor, the Ex-con
Chapter 12: Nancy

Copyright© 2008 by thecelt

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 12: Nancy - This is a story about two people who are married and make mistakes. Hers is most common; she cheats on her husband. His is more severe: he takes action and changes their lives forever.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating  

I was not surprised when Ruben said he was going over to Eddie's. I understood that he wanted to give me time with Carmine without him overhearing. I walked him to the door, whispered my gratitude in his ear and made him blush. He couldn't get out of the door fast enough. I watched him go then turned to Carmine and asked him to join me in the family room for coffee. I went into the kitchen, poured the coffee from the coffeemaker into a decorative pitcher and added two cups to the small tray I used. Carmine took his black, or at least he used to, and I used a small amount of cream. I fixed the cups and then carried the tray into the family room. I was pleased to see Carmine on the couch and I sat the tray on the coffee table in front of him and joined him on the couch. We sat at opposite ends of course.

I had thought about this meeting so many times over the years. That it would happen was never in doubt, at least in my own mind. One way or the other, I was going to tell Carmine my side of the story and let him do as he would. I had practiced over and over the words I would say. They were burned into my memory and clear as a bell. Now was the time and I had to begin. I handed him the cup of coffee, and when he took it I placed my hand over his on the cup, and looked into his eyes. I opened my mouth to begin the tale of what transpired that day, the story of what Hugo and I did and why we ended up in our bed, the whole sordid tale from the very beginning to the sad end, but that's not what came out.

What I said after all that preparation was, "Carmine, I'm so sorry for what I did to you. Can you ever forgive me?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.