The Doctor, the Ex-con
Chapter 7 Ruben

Copyright© 2008 by thecelt

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 7 Ruben - This is a story about two people who are married and make mistakes. Hers is most common; she cheats on her husband. His is more severe: he takes action and changes their lives forever.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating  

Dad hasn't called back yet. I know he will. It's only been a week since I last talked with him. I would call him but I don't know his number. He didn't give it to me when he called and the caller ID said it was 'blocked'. Whatever that means. But I know he'll call. He said he would and I believe him. I just have to be patient. That's what mom says all the time when I get antsy. Just be patient she says. It will happen when it's supposed to happen. Sure. Just wait. Time goes so slow that it's hard to wait. But I have no choice. I'll wait.

Why doesn't he call?

At school today it's a trip to see the water purification plant. Big deal! Like I care how they make the water good to drink. It's good to drink so who cares. Anyway, I like the bottled water and I use my allowance to buy it as often as I can. Me and Eddie buy it and carry the bottles around all day. Sometimes I just fill the empty bottle with water from the fountain but it's still better than tap water.

I listen to the guide tell us all about the big tanks and the settling tanks and the algae and the chemicals and I try to remember it all since the teacher will give us a quiz on it later. Fortunately, I have one of those memories that hangs on to crap like that. So, I'm really lucky that way. Eddie doesn't remember stuff. He has a real problem with it and I have to help him all the time. But he's my friend so I do it. No big deal.

All of this is just background in my head. Dad's call is what I really worry about. Why doesn't he call? Of course, now is the wrong time for him since he knows I'm in school. But I keep the phone turned on even in school. No one but Eddie knows I have it so no one can tell me to turn it off. He'll probably call tonight on the way home. I think that's when he'll call. It's been long enough and he knows I'm waiting so I think he'll call tonight. That's what I would do if it was me. I'd call tonight.

The day drones on, Eddie is making smart remarks under his breath all the time and I'm busting my gut trying not to laugh. He just wants to get me in trouble so he can rag on me. Shit! That was too funny not to laugh at, so I do, and now the teacher is glaring at me. Eddie is looking like sugar wouldn't melt in his mouth while she glares at me. He knows that I have to get even with him now. He knows, so he'll be on his guard. Makes it harder to get him back. But I will.

Pretty soon, Eddie is talking to one of the girls in our class that he has a thing for. He wants us to double date some time but I tried to tell him my mom would have a kitten if I told her I was going out on a date. But there was this one girl ... Anyway, after hours and hours of boring stuff, school is over and Eddie and I walk home. I have my cell in my hand and I'm looking at it, willing it to ring. It makes a sound like little bells ringing so I'll know it's mine. Eddie watches me and looks disgusted.

"Come on, Rube! He'll call when he's ready. He's a con and he's gotta get permission to go anywhere. We don't know where he's at, so it might take him a lot of time to get it straightened out. You gotta wait, man!"

"Yeah, I know that! But it's been almost a week since he said he'd call. You think he's changed his mind? Doesn't want to see me? Maybe that's it. He doesn't want to see me after all this time."

"No man! He told you he'd call and he will. You just gotta wait. He's the boss and he knows what's best. Just be sure you tell me when he comes. You hear?"

We walked along in silence, Eddie tossing a ball in the air while I just followed him. By the time it was time to split, Eddie going toward the nice homes while I went toward the apartments, he still hadn't called. I was disappointed but Eddie just said to be patient. What choice did I have? I waved to him and headed home. Another hour or so before mom got there but she wanted to know I was home and safe. I had no beef with that cause I knew it was just her way. I went in, shut and locked the door and then called to let her know I was home. She seemed in good spirits when she answered and promised to have something exciting to tell me when she got home. Probably about one of her dogs or cats or birds or some such thing. Like I cared.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.