Jack and the Rollercoaster
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2008 by Texrep

The house was warm, we had privacy so felt no need to dress again. Ally wore a cheeky grin as we made drinks and a snack. She took to caressing my bottom at every opportunity, explaining.

"It's nice to see a man who doesn't have a hang up about being nude. Men seem to think that women don't have an interest in seeing their lover naked. They do and I'm loving this." And she caressed my bottom once again, then gave me a light smack. "I could get you some commissions to pose you know." Now she was going too far. I laughed.

"I doubt that the people who bought your photos would be interested in a fifty five year old man." Ally had this big grin.

"Possibly not, but the gay trade would love you!" She dashed out of the kitchen before I could catch her, laughing hilariously.

It was getting late when Ally explained a little about her modelling career.

"I never posed with a man, you know." She seemed desperate to re-assure me on that. Now up to that point I had given no thought to the possibility she could have posed with anyone else. She turned in my arms to look me in the eyes. "No lies though, Jack. I did pose with other girls some times." She waited for my reaction.

"I assume there was a good artistic reason." She shook her head.

"No, there was a good commercial reason. Lesbian portrayals sell. Jack, I am not a lesbian. We posed to suggest that lesbian activity was taking place, it was always soft core, we didn't do hard. You don't have to, but I would like to show you some of the photo's soon. I want to get this out of our way." I wasn't sure that I wanted to see the pictures, after all it was Ally in the pictures, but like most I was drawn to any depiction of the naked female form.

"Let's see about that. It's not important to me and we'll talk some other time. Ally. I know you are worried about this, but I really don't have a problem. How can I explain it? Yes! I know. Neither of us are virgins. What we have done before, who we have slept with is in the past, it makes no difference to who we are now and the feelings we have for each other. The only important fact is that we are together, the past is white-washed, the future is what matters." Ally was quiet as she thought about what I had said.

"I understand what you are saying, Jack. But there are pictures of my past, they could emerge and I don't want them to come between us."

"They won't, my Darling, it is not important, but right now, Ally, what is important is that I take you to bed and make love to you." Her eyes softened and her worried expression was replaced with desire. She understood now that what she had done was not important, in the same way that the men previously in her life were unimportant to me. She was here with me now.

"My lovely man. How many times will you remind me how right I was to fall in love with you. Yes, Darling, take me to bed and make me your woman. Erase the past."

I had this exquisite woman in bed with me. She lay naked allowing me to explore with my eyes, my hands, and my tongue. I did all of these, and was so captivated by her beauty I could not hurry, taking time to worship every part of her in depth. Ally at first seemed to be impatient, then acquiescent, then trancelike as waves of pleasure rolled through her. When I finally I moved over her body, she opened her legs happily to accept me, calling me to invade her body, to take her and allow her to become my woman. The warmth and wetness that welcomed me was overwhelming, I tried so hard to last, biting my lip hoping that the pain would delay me, it did but only momentarily. The roller that started life as a small ripple far out to sea approached the shore, building in height, and as it built the seas around it were disrupted by its passing, then it towered, tall and strong, until finally the base was insufficient to support the crest and it crashed, turbulent, without control. I was dimly aware that as I came, Ally screamed and came as well, joining me in that tumbling chaos of wave and currents.

Awaking in the morning I was a little bewildered. After so many months of sleeping alone, there was a warm body next to mine. I opened my eyes to see these two brown eyes, swimming with love watching me. I smiled in response to Ally's smile.

"Good morning Darling."

"Good morning to you as well my Darling." I replied. "Did you sleep well?"

"I had a lovely night, Jack. I was sleeping next to my man, and I awoke beside him. I have been watching you for some time, trying to convince myself that this is true. It ought to be a dream. My man made love to me last night, I had never thought it could be so overwhelming and beautiful, but it was, and I slept in his arms. I want nothing else in my life except to love you and be loved by you."

"Nothing else?" I queried.

"Well perhaps one thing else."

"What would that be?"

"I want to give you a child! Please Jack. Our baby." She blushed, very prettily I have to say.

Now I already had a daughter, Libby. Who I saw only occasionally, and those meetings were fraught with bitterness. In the divorce her mother got custody, and I had visiting rights, but as usual in these cases, my ex-wife managed to put all sorts of obstacles in the way of my visits. Little obstacles like moving, and not letting me know where she had gone to, and using a solicitor who obviously had a grudge against cheating husbands and would take so long to reply to letters from my solicitor, that any information grudgingly passed on was out of date within a week. Then the whole cycle would start again. I thought that it would change when my ex-wife died of Liver and Kidney failure, but my daughter who was twelve at the time was placed in foster care. Social services did not believe that a single man, me, even though I was her father, was suitable to bring up a child. When Libby was eighteen, she contacted my solicitor and got my address and phone number. We spoke and met, but after so long a time it was difficult to re-establish any kind of relationship. Her mother had told her that I wanted nothing to do with her at all, and years of brain-washing had taken their toll. You cannot reverse that in five minutes. We did see each other from time to time, and gradually started to forge some kind of friendship.

I would be very happy to have a child with Ally. My reasoning was that at some time in the future when I was dead, she would not be left completely alone. Another other reason my cynical mind came up with was that it would tie us closer together. Again as I had seemingly lost a daughter there would be a child for me to love. The overwhelming reason though was simple, the child would be our child, born of our love.

"Well there's two things that need to happen before that." I got up on my knees. " Dear, sweet Ally. I love you and want you in my life always. Will you marry me?" Ally collapsed in irrepressible laughter at the sight, me naked, on my knees, swaying unsteadily on the bed, proposing marriage. Undaunted I went on. "And if you say yes then the second factor is you coming off the pill."

"We don't have to get married." Ally replied through her laughter.

"Oh yes we do." I was adamant. "No child of mine will be born illegitimate."

"In that case." Ally got on her knees to face me, equally naked. "I willingly accept your proposal." She giggled with mirth. "I want to be Mrs. Jack Hunter. We don't have to worry about the pill, I am not taking it so we may have started the baby already, but in case we haven't, my Darling lover, we will have to do a lot more of this." She demonstrated her intention by reaching down and taking hold of my cock, which she fondled. I was already erect, and Ally lay back pulling me by my erection.

"Time to start making a baby, Stud. I am in the middle of my cycle, and for you, lovely man, I am hot!" I was ready and Ally was soaking wet, so without any kind of foreplay I entered her warmth. She cried and shook her head from side to side.

"Oh God! Jack. I love that feeling as you slide in and fill me. Now fuck me. Give me your baby!" I think I may have done just that.

My being divorced meant it would not be possible to get married in Church. Ally had no problem with that, but Richard Ewing did. For one he was not happy about me as the intended husband, and if his daughter would not listen to reason and determined to marry me, it had to be in Church and a big production number befitting his position in the community. Ally eventually told him he had a choice, either accept our plans or she would cut him out of her life. With both Ally and Sheila bending his ear all the time, he did what any man would do, he caved in. Anything to keep the ladies sweet. I wanted Libby there of course, and invited her to visit and meet Ally. I think she was diffident about meeting Ally but eventually agreed. That visit was the one that blew the door off it's hinges.

Libby had told me she would arrive in the afternoon. Ally was working so wouldn't get there until five thirty. I was pleased to see my daughter when she arrived. I thought I may have done something right, as Libby was a lovely young woman of twenty-three. Father's don't really look at their daughter's figures, but if I were a young man unrelated, I would certainly make a play for her. At first my daughter was defensive, she was still carrying the remnants of the brain washing, and her anger showed when she suddenly accused me of deserting her and not caring about her at all. I was taken aback by this attack. I could explain the situation for ever but doubted that she would believe me, so I went up to my files and pulled the folder with all the solicitors correspondence.

"Read this." I demanded, leaving her alone for a while. I made some tea, and sat unhappily in the kitchen wondering if I would ever get my daughter back. She came to find me, tears running down her cheeks.

"Daddy. I didn't know."

"I thought that was the case." I found her a box of tissues.

"Mummy made me believe that you wanted nothing to do with me. She said you didn't want to see me, that you didn't love me. Over the years she said you never paid for any support. It was all lies, she lied to me, all those years, she lied to me." I held her as she sobbed, trying hard not to feel bitter about it. "When mum died, they asked me if I wanted to live with you, but I didn't think for one moment you would want me." Her tears renewed. Eventually she regained her composure and I poured her some tea.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.