Slaves of the New Sheriff - Cover

Slaves of the New Sheriff

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The new Sheriff in town suspects that someone is cooking the town's books. He enlists the aid of a friend and they catch the young couple responsible. In order to avoid prison they agree to repay the town and until they do so, they serve as the Sheriff's slaves Homophobes may want to skip this one. There are several scenes in which the young husband is forced to perform sex acts with another male.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Reluctant   Fiction   Wimp Husband   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Dylan and I both looked up when the patio door opened. I didn’t see Dylan’s reaction. But I was shocked. They’re holding hands and smiling and they look like the best of friends. No, they look like lovers! Judy must be pretty damned good!

Judy stopped as she was passing Dylan. She reached down and rubbed her hand over the bulge in his panties. She smiled and said, “That’s funny, mine don’t fit me like that!”

Then she went around and returned to her seat on the other side of me. Jessica stood in front of me. She’s still smiling. I smiled back and said, “You look like you’ve had a life changing experience, Jessica. That’s a beautiful smile by the way.”

Jessica crawled into my lap and put her arms around my neck. She said, “I have a new best friend. And yes, in the last couple of days I’ve had a lot of life changing experiences. I have a lot to make up to Dylan for. I intend to spend the rest of our lives doing just that. For instance, from now on I’m going to make all of his fantasies come true. From now on I’ll have sex with other men whenever he wants. And from time to time, Judy has agreed to let him watch when we make love.”

I laughed and said, “He didn’t think you knew about that.”

She laughed and said, “I’ve always known about that. I found that box in the garage with his stash of dirty magazines. It really pissed me off. I suppose I used that as one of my excuses for treating him so badly.”

She turned to Dylan and said, “I’m sorry, babe. I didn’t realize how uptight I was until ... well, you know. I mean it. I’m going to make it up to you. I promise.”

I turned to Judy and said, “Damn, you must have the golden touch!”

Judy smiled and said, “Not so much. You guys have really turned her around. Most of the time we were upstairs we were talking. That isn’t all we did of course. I’m not stupid! But we talked a lot. Jessica really has learned a lot about herself in the last couple of days. She’s coming around just fine, too. Our little talk just put things in perspective.”

I smiled and asked, “Does that mean you’re straight now?”

She laughed and said, “Yeah, you wish! Sorry, Sheriff, I’ll be happy to go to bed with you as soon as you grow a vagina and a nice set of breasts.”

I said, “Okay, Sergeant. You know I’d do anything for you.”

She stopped smiling then and dead serious she said, “Yeah, I know. And I appreciate that. You’re the best man I ever worked for.”

I replied, “You’re the best person who has ever worked for me, too. Now let’s cut this maudlin crap out before I do grow a vagina!”

The three of them laughed and Judy asked about Bud. I told her he went to bed and she smiled and stood up. She unbuckled her gun belt and handed it to me. I took it from her and I was just about to ask her if she was quitting the force when I saw her reach for her belt. She opened up her pants and pushed them down. She turned to Dylan and said, “See, I wasn’t kidding.”

Her panties are identical to the ones that Dylan is wearing. She pushed them down and sat back down and crooked her finger at Jessica.

Jessica kissed me and then climbed out of my lap. She moved over in front of Judy. They smiled at each other for a long moment and then Jessica leaned down and they kissed passionately. After a few minutes of passionate kissing I saw Jessica unbuttoning Judy’s uniform shirt.

I never thought about Judy as a sexual being until two hours ago when I started picturing her with Jessica. Now, as I watched her undressing, and being undressed, I’m having second thoughts.

I know she’s gay and she and I won’t be having sex. But there’s no denying how beautiful and sexy she is. What a waste!

Eventually, with Jessica’s help, Judy was naked. She looks very, very good that way. As soon as Judy was naked, Jessica started kissing her way down her body with a great deal of obviously authentic enthusiasm. Kissing and licking and sucking and obviously driving Judy crazy.

Dylan and I are being driven crazy, too. One of my dearest fantasies is coming true. Two beautiful women are making love only a couple of feet from me. And I’m touched because I know they’re doing it largely for my benefit. I’m going to have to make this up to Judy.

Judy stood up and threw a cushion from a lounge chair onto the deck and the two of them stretched out and started kissing and touching right by my feet.

My pants have become far too tight. I stood up and undressed and sat back down. I slowly played with my cock while Judy lay back and Jessica ate her to several orgasms. In between orgasms, Judy would open her eyes and smile at me and finally she said, “One more, and you’re next boss.”

Fuck! I could have watched the two of them all damned night!

Judy had one last orgasm and finally she pulled Jessica up beside her again. They kissed a little more and then Judy whispered something to Jessica. They sat up and looked at me with mischievous looks on their cute faces. I don’t know what they have in mind but I’m willing to bet I’m going to like it.

Judy got to her knees and helped Jessica to her knees beside her. Jessica grinned at me and edged over between my legs without getting up off of her knees. She rested her hands on my thighs, not quite touching my balls. Then she smiled up at me and said, “Judy wants to see what it looks like when I take your cock down my throat. But can she touch it first? She has never seen a cock in real life. She doesn’t want to have sex with you. She’s just curious.”

I looked at her and asked, “We’re going to be okay at work later, right? You aren’t going to have any regrets? You won’t be uncomfortable, embarrassed about this?”

She smiled and said, “I’m cool if you are. I don’t embarrass easily. You should know that by now.”

I shrugged and said, “Help yourself. I have never in my life told a lady she can’t touch my cock. I’m not going to start now.”

Jessica said, “See, I told you he wouldn’t mind. Guys like that kind of shit.”

Judy moved to my side, leaned over the arm of my chair and looked at my cock closely. Jessica reached out’ took it in her hand and showed Judy how to make a cock feel good. Then she reached for Judy’s hand, pulled it close and placed it on my cock.

Judy’s hand closed around my cock and Jessica’s hand closed over hers. Jessica moved Judy’s hand slowly up and down several times and then she moved her hand away. Judy stopped moving her hand and then bent closer and examined my cock closely. It was a very strange experience, probably for both of us. It was also very erotic. Even though I know she’s not into cocks I was turned on by the idea that it’s the first cock she ever touched, the first one she has seen. I’m honored that she trusts me that much. But I’m also aroused by the concept.

She studied it for a minute and then she moved her hand away and watched as Jessica showed her how to suck a cock. Jessica really went to town. It’s obvious how excited she is because Judy leaning on the arm of my chair watching closely. I think she wants to impress her new girlfriend.

After the hot sex show I just watched it didn’t take long for me to reach orgasm once she started taking my cock into her throat. I’ve been watching Judy’s face since Jessica started sucking and it was amusing. Judy is fascinated. When my cock sank down into Jessica’s throat though, I thought Judy was going to scream. She actually clapped her hand over her mouth. Or maybe she was getting sick. It could have been either I guess.

Just before I leaned back and closed my eyes, though, Judy leaned down close and watched Jessica work. I really have the impression she’s fascinated. But I’m about to cum. I couldn’t watch Judy any longer. My eyes closed and I groaned loudly. One hand gripped my arm rest the other went around Judy’s back and without even thinking about what I was doing my hand caressed her back as I filled Jessica’s mouth once more.

I finally collapsed into my seat. My eyes opened slowly and I realized what I was doing. I quickly lifted my arm and apologized to Judy.

She smiled and said, “That’s okay. It was kind of fun being a part of that. Don’t read too much into that. Watching you get a blowjob didn’t turn me straight. It was kind of hot to watch though.

When she smiled down at Jessica and asked, “You really like doing that?”

Jessica smiled back and said, “Fuck yes! I love it! I think it’s sad that you can’t enjoy it too.”

Judy chuckled and said, “That’s okay, Jess, I like what we did just fine.”

I laughed and looked over at Dylan and said, “We better watch out, Dylan. I think my friend is trying to steal your wife!”

Jessica looked over at Dylan and his obvious hard on. Then she looked up at me and I smiled and nodded. She got up, picked up the cushion and moved it over in front of Dylan. They looked at each other for a long minute or two before she leaned down and kissed him. Then she helped him take his panties off.

Judy started slowly getting dressed and we both watched Jessica provide a little relief to her husband. He came quickly and then he leaned down and kissed her passionately. He told her he loves her more every day and thanked her for thinking of him.

She smiled and said, “I think of you all the time, babe. I love you too. I just wasn’t very good at showing it before and I’m sorry. I’m going to do better, I promise.”

I suggested another round of beers and Jessica and Dylan went in to get them. It’s hard for one person to carry four cold beers when they’re naked. While they were inside I said, “For some reason, Judy, I never thought of you as a sexual creature. You were just my Desk Sergeant. I honestly never realized how beautiful you are.”

She cocked her eyebrow at me and I hastily added, “Don’t worry. I won’t be coming on to you any time soon. But you’re very beautiful and I apologize for not noticing before.”

She smiled and said, “Don’t apologize. That was one of the great things about you, Chief. To you it didn’t matter that I was a female or that I was gay. It only mattered what kind of job I did. I admire that about you. We were just two people who work together. And I know you well enough to know that isn’t going to change now. Not even after what we did here tonight.

“We know a hell of a lot more about each other now,” she continued. “We’re closer now, better friends. I know we’ll do things like this again, too. It was fun, a lot more fun than I would have thought. And I’m not worried that anything will change at work. You’ll still be the Chief and I’ll still be the Desk Sergeant and if I screw up you’ll still chew my ass out.”

I smiled and said, “Yeah, but now I’ll be more aware of how beautiful that ass is.”

It suddenly occurred to me what I had said. I hastily added, “I didn’t mean that the way it must have sounded. We’re still just going to be friends. Don’t worry, I get that.”

She laughed and said, “Don’t get hinky. It’s okay if you think I have a nice ass. I always thought you had a nice ass. Don’t worry about it.”

I laughed and said, “Judy, if you were a girl I’d kiss you.”

She laughed and said, “If you were a girl I’d let you!”

Just then Dylan and Jessica returned. Dylan apologized for taking so long. He explained that Jessica had been pretty excited after eating Judy out and sucking me and him off. She really needed to cum so he took a few minutes to eat her out.

I said, “That’s fine. We don’t want any horny women running around the house. We could get a bad reputation.”

Jessica went over and sat down by Judy and Dylan sat back down in his seat. We sat and relaxed for a while. Since we all work for the town we talked a little about work. But for the most part we talked about sex. I asked Jessica to tell us what happened when she went with Judy, and how she felt about it.

Judy grinned, sat back and said, “This I have to hear.”

Jessica thought about what she’s going to say for a minute. She reached over and held hands with Judy and then she said, “When you told me I had to go with Judy I was more scared than I was the other day when you came to the house and I realized we were busted and would probably be going to prison. I’ve always been very homophobic and I’ve said some pretty nasty things to Judy over the last couple of years.

“I’ll be honest, when you first told me to take her to my room I almost panicked. I almost told you to send me to prison. But you held me in your arms and I calmed down and got hold of myself ... a little. I led her to our apartment and as soon as we got inside I tried to apologize and to talk her out of whatever she had planned. She just glared at me, which made it even worse.

“She ordered me to take her to our bedroom and she started taking her clothes off. I remembered promising you that I’d be nice to her. But I was really terrified.

“While Judy was taking her clothes off I didn’t know where to look. I tried not to watch her. But my eyes kept coming back to her. I was surprised at how sexy she was. When she was naked and I saw her without that uniform for the first time I thought she looked like she could be in Playboy or Penthouse!

“She pulled me into the bathroom and told me to get the shower ready. I turned on the water and as soon as it was hot we got in. I kept waiting for her to start the touching and hugging and kissing but she started out shampooing my hair.”

Jessica smiled and said, “I don’t know if you’ve ever had someone shampoo your hair. It can be very relaxing. Once she was done with my hair she started soaping up my body. She was very gentle. It was very sensuous. I hated it. Or at least I hated it that I was starting to really enjoy myself.”

Jessica glanced over at Judy, smiled and said, “A lot!”

Then she continued with her narrative. “After she used the shower massager to rinse me off she asked me to do the same for her. I shampooed her hair. You should see her hair when it’s down by the way. She has beautiful, long, lustrous, luxurious hair. It’s very sexy. After I washed her hair I began to soap up her body. I had never touched another woman’s breasts before. Or any other part of her either. I was really surprised at how erotic it was. I didn’t fight that feeling. Since I knew I was going to have my first sexual experience with her I thought I might as well let it be as bearable as possible. I was surprised though. I expected to feel ... well, I didn’t expect to enjoy it.

“I rinsed her off just like she did me a few minutes earlier and I realized that I was even enjoying watching the soap and the water run off of her sexy curves. I was still scared though. An erotic shower is one thing. Making love to a woman still terrified me.

“We dried each other off and went back out to the bedroom. I pulled back the covers and we got on the bed. I expected it to start right away. I was grateful when she stretched out beside me and we just started talking. It gave me a chance to relax. We lay on our sides, facing each other. She seemed so nice and I was embarrassed that I had never realized it before. I never gave her a chance.

“We talked for a long time and as we were talking she began moving her fingertips lightly over my body.” Jessica looked at me and said, “The way you like to do it. But her hands are softer.

“Anyway, it was very pleasant, very non-threatening. While she was doing that I was looking at her and I kept noticing how beautiful she is and how sexy she is, and how feminine she is. She always seemed so butch in that cop uniform.”

She turned to Judy and said, “Sorry, but it’s true.”

Judy chuckled and said, “That’s how it’s supposed to work.”

Jessica went on. “Her soft touch was really getting to me and she gently pushed me over onto my back and edged closer. She leaned down over me and started kissing my neck and my ears on the side closest to her while her fingers were tracing a path around the other side of my face and it was just so fucking erotic. When she finally kissed my lips, a light, sensuous kiss ... I was ready! God I was ready!

“I reached up to pull her close but she gently pushed my hands away and told me to relax. So I did, or at least I tried. I closed my eyes and she made love to my body like nobody ever has before. Her soft touch as her fingertips moved over my skin was just incredible. And all the time she continued to cover my body with those soft little kisses. She went on forever and I had never been made love to like that before. I hope you don’t mind, Dylan. I love you dearly. But that was special. I’ll be doing that again. She was fantastic!

“By the time her lips reached my pussy I had no reservations left. I knew paradise when I found it! She has magical powers, Sheriff. What she did to me with her mouth, god! I can’t even describe how erotic it was! I very nearly lost consciousness when that first huge orgasm washed over me. I wanted to scream and I wanted to hug her and kiss her and all I could do was grab a handful of the sheets and hang on.

“She finally took pity on me and moved back up my body and this time she let me hold her and kiss her. By then I was anxious to make her feel that good. I wanted to do those things to her that just made me feel so wonderful. But she stopped me. We kissed for a minute and then she moved back away from me and lightly ran her fingers over me. She told me in the softest, sexiest voice to just relax and catch my breath.

“Oh god! Do I sound giddy? I feel giddy. I can’t get over it!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.