Slaves of the New Sheriff - Cover

Slaves of the New Sheriff

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The new Sheriff in town suspects that someone is cooking the town's books. He enlists the aid of a friend and they catch the young couple responsible. In order to avoid prison they agree to repay the town and until they do so, they serve as the Sheriff's slaves Homophobes may want to skip this one. There are several scenes in which the young husband is forced to perform sex acts with another male.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Reluctant   Fiction   Wimp Husband   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Jessica is getting nervous as she looks around at the clothing on display. But this is just the kind of stuff Bud and I are looking forward to seeing her wearing. We went up and down aisles selecting clothing. The garments we selected were all the kind of thing that, if you don’t know the town Sheriff, could really get you in trouble.

We started loading up Jessica and then Dylan with sheer blouses, low cut tops and tiny miniskirts. We also found a selection of sexy, flirty little dresses that, after we removed a few buttons from the top and the bottom, will be perfect to display Jessica’s charms.

We moved over to the fitting rooms and I ordered Jessica to try on all of her new clothes. I ordered Dylan to hold the door open so Bud and I can watch.

Jessica looked around at the other customers in the busy little store and we don’t have to read her mind to know she wants to beg us to be reasonable. She realized as soon as she saw the amusement on our faces that it’s a lost cause. She started to undress with shaking hands. She has just gotten to the point that she can bear to be naked in front of Bud and me. Now she’s about to undress in front of a growing crowd of complete strangers. It isn’t easy for her of course. If it were we wouldn’t enjoy it half as much.

She finally got her blouse off and struggled with the button and zipper on her skirt. She’s standing in profile, trying to ignore the people watching her bare her perfect body.

I noticed that as people throughout the store noticed the growing crowd they came over to see what’s happening. Soon, nearly everyone in the busy little store was standing around enjoying the show. By the time Jessica was naked there were probably two dozen people watching.

Most of the crowd consisted of young couples. They’re smiling, though many of the young women are blushing. I suspect that more than a few of them are wondering what it would be like to undress in front of such a large crowd.

They watched every move she made. I looked around from time to time but I never once saw a look of disapproval on the faces that surround us, even though it must have been obvious from Jessica’s nervous expression that she isn’t doing this of her own free will. Or maybe that’s why they were enjoying it so much.

She started with the dresses and by the time she had begun to try on the third one she had settled down a little. Her hands are still a little shaky as she works on her buttons. But she no longer has that deer caught in the headlights look on her face and she’s moving more naturally as she dresses and undresses. It’s a very exciting show. It’s obvious how embarrassed she is. That’s what made it so exciting for me. If she had been blasé about the whole thing it wouldn’t have been nearly so much fun.

I ended up buying nearly everything she tried on. It was a pretty expensive outing. But I have no doubt she’ll pay me back, starting as soon as we get out of the city and head back to Lakeside.

I paid for the clothing and we went out to the car. I told Dylan to stop somewhere on the way out of town so we can buy some nice steaks and more beer and wine. When we got to the store I sent Dylan inside with a shopping list. Bud and I undressed Jessica as we sat in the car waiting.

I wasn’t surprised to find that Jessica’s pussy is dripping wet. She had her first orgasm of the afternoon almost as soon as we started touching her. She had several more as Dylan drove us out of town. Once we got to the winding road heading up to Lakeside though, I pulled my pants off and she started returning the favor.

She’s getting much better at giving head. I imagine it helps that she’s so turned on she’s going crazy with lust. She has been in a constant state of arousal since she started trying on clothes nearly two hours ago. She’s turning out to be a lot of fun to play with.

I’ve been in a pretty constant state of arousal, too. I doubt if I lasted five minutes before I filled her mouth with cum. She gulped it down eagerly this time. Then, without even being asked, she quickly turned around and started tearing Bud’s pants off.

While she was sucking almost frantically on his cock I reached down began to tease her pretty pussy. My intention was only to tease her, to keep her near the edge. I misjudged.

She screamed her way through a violent orgasm and somehow as she thrashed around she ended up with her lips buried around the base of Bud’s cock. She had taken it all the way into her throat! I don’t think she even realized it at first!

Bud did, though! He gripped her head, thrust his hips up, yelled, “Fuck me!” and he came. I doubt it took a minute from start to finish. When he finally released his grip on her head she sat up and they looked at each other for a second. Then they started laughing like crazy people. It was pretty funny to watch. I don’t even know why they were laughing but I ended up laughing with them.

Dylan kept looking in the rearview mirror, trying to figure out what’s going on. After we settled down Bud met his eyes in the mirror and said, “Relax, Dylan, we just did you a big favor. Trust me.”

Dylan looked pretty confused and I said, “It’s okay, Dylan. Jessica just learned a new trick. You’re going to get a kick out of it later. Now please watch the road. I don’t want to be found half naked and dead on the side of the road.”

I adjusted my clothing and we let Jessica relax, but not dress. She looks too damn good naked to let her dress before we get to town. After she calmed down I asked her how she felt. She still looks amazed by what she just did. But she just shrugged and said she’s fine. It’s hard to believe she has gone from a lousy cocksucker to deepthroat in two days. She’s obviously surprised too.

Of course, it isn’t like Bud is hung like a horse. We both have average sized cocks. Neither one of us is likely to choke anyone to death with our sexual equipment. Still, Jessica has every right to be proud of the progress she’s making. She does seem proud, too.

We got home in the late afternoon and sat out on the deck. I sent them up to their new apartment and told Jessica to put her new prison clothes away. I told Dylan his uniform has been changed to a pair of his wife’s panties. Before I let them go I called Jessica over to my chair. I drew a small imaginary triangle in her pubic hair with my finger and I told her that when she came back down I wanted all of the hair outside of that triangle removed.

They returned in about twenty minutes. After I inspected Jessica’s new, smaller pubic patch the four of us sat around for a few minutes and relaxed and had a beer. They seem to be adjusting quickly to their new situation.

I am, too. I have quickly come to appreciate having Jessica running around my house in the nude. Since my divorce I have anticipated living alone for the rest of my life. But now, as I enjoy the view of her perfect body and becoming aroused, I’m starting to think that maybe I should try to meet someone after they’re given their life back and have left for a place of their own. It’s nice having someone to talk to, someone with whom I can share these beautiful sunsets.

I was just about to send them inside to get supper ready when Bud suggested, well, ordered actually, that Jessica see if she can do for Dylan what she did in the back of the car on the way home this afternoon. I guess they didn’t talk about it when they were alone in their apartment. Dylan obviously still doesn’t know what she can do now. I’m curious to see if she can do it on purpose. It was an accident when she did it on the way home. And I’m curious to see how Dylan will react.

Jessica placed a cushion on the deck in front of her husband and smiled at him as she slowly dropped to her knees between his legs. She’s moving very sensuously, very cat-like. I can tell from Dylan’s expression he hasn’t seen her behave this way before. In a quiet, confident, throaty, very sexy voice she said, “You’re going to love this, baby.”

She bent forward and kissed him through his panties for a moment before she began to gently ease them off of him. Once she had removed his panties she began to kiss him and lick him. It’s obvious she’s much more comfortable with a man’s sex organs now. In fact, it looks like she’s honestly enjoying herself!

Whether she is or not, Dylan certainly is. He slid down in his chair a bit. He sat back, closed his eyes and we watched as Jessica made love to her husband like she never has before. You should have seen Dylan’s eyes shoot open when Jessica slid her lips down his hard shaft, all way to the base.

Bud and I both laughed out loud when his cock slid down her throat with apparently little or no effort. Dylan’s hands gripped the arms of his chair and he exclaimed, “Son of a bitch!”

He didn’t last long after that. He came quickly and she moaned in pleasure as he filled her mouth with cum. It’s obvious she has really had a change of attitude about sex, and especially oral sex, in the last couple of days.

After they were done I decided I had to try it. I called her over and I stood up and pulled my pants down and slipped them off. I’ve never experienced deepthroat, either. I’ve never had a burning desire to stick my cock down a woman’s throat. I’ve actually never given it any thought at all. But I have to admit it looks like fun.

While Jessica started working on my cock, Bud knelt behind her and started fucking her from behind. It took her less than a minute to take me into her throat, and once she got it down the first time it went nearly every time after that. It felt wonderful, the heat from her mouth totally engulfing me. But to be perfectly honest, I think I prefer the old-fashioned way. There’s a slight catch just before my cock enters her throat that seemed to me like it should be painful to her. And it’s distracting to me. I let her keep going. It was an interesting experiment. But I don’t think I’m interested in doing this again.

While she worked she glanced up at me from time to time and finally I had to ask her if it was painful. She moaned and then kind of grunted what I took to be a negative response. She really looks like she’s having fun! I suppose what Bud is doing is helping a lot. She seems to be enjoying that too.

I looked over to see how Dylan is reacting to seeing his wife getting it from both ends. He doesn’t seem to have a problem with it. His cock seems to be getting hard again quickly.

Bud has a solution for Dylan’s hard-ons. He climaxed in Jessica’s fantastic pussy. Then he got up, moved over to where Dylan is sitting and shoved his cock in his face. He ordered Dylan to clean his cock. Dylan is still grossed out by that particular chore. I can’t fault him for that. If it were me I’d probably take a bit out of Bud’s cock. But he doesn’t seem to be on the verge of losing his lunch this time. I notice that when he had finished cleaning Bud’s slimy cock his own cock was still hard. That surprised the hell out of me.

After Bud left him alone I told him to come over and take a turn in his wife’s sweet pussy and she moaned her gratitude around my cock as her husband slid his cock into her.

I have apparently gotten caught up on my backlog of horny. I was able to hold out for a long time despite the fantastic job she’s doing on my cock. Her husband came and then sat back on his heels. Before he could get up though, I ordered him to lie down on his back and eat his wife’s cunt out while she sucked me off.

I saw the disgust in his expression as he contemplated the fact that there are two loads of cum from two different men in her pussy right now. But he paused only a moment before he stretched out on his back and stretched his neck up to bury his face in his wife’s cum filled pussy.

I knew the moment his mouth made contact with his wife’s pussy. He started gagging violently but she groaned loudly around my cock and became even more enthusiastic if that’s even possible. She really seems to be learning to appreciate being the focus of sexual attention from three different men. She started cumming again just as I finally lost it and came in her mouth.

Because of what her husband is doing to her she had trouble concentrating on my orgasm. But I’m having so much fun at the moment that it wasn’t a problem.

After my orgasm I lifted her head and stared into her face as she knelt with her husband still eating her pussy. Her eyes are closed and there’s a look of ecstasy on her face. She continued to shiver through one orgasm after another until I finally ordered Dylan to stop.

I gave them a moment to recover before I sent them inside to make our dinner. I asked Dylan to bring Bud and me another beer and then they worked on our dinner together while we sat on the deck and enjoyed the quiet.

It was several minutes before Bud said, “You better enjoy this while you can. It won’t last too long. According to that realtor I talked to today property values are really high in this area right now and there’s a lot of interest in houses on the lake. Their house is probably worth what they owe. If they get the right buyer, it may even be worth more.”

I sighed loudly. That will be a shame. I’m getting spoiled fast. I said, “I guess we should hold off on selling the furniture then. No sense getting rid of it if they don’t have to. How are you going to get the money back into the town’s account?”

Bud said, “That should be pretty easy. I’ll just deposit it into the account they set up to take it out. I’ll have them return it as if it had been some sort of clerical error and then, once the debt is settled they can close the account and transfer any remaining money back to their own account and get on with their lives.”

We went inside when we were called for dinner and Bud told them what we just discussed. Before we started the discussion I noticed that they seemed pretty upbeat. They seem to be taking slavery pretty well.

I’d almost swear that when they found out they’ll be getting their lives back they were disappointed to learn it will happen so soon.

I poured everyone a glass of my favorite red wine and we ate the steaks Dylan picked up in the city.

During dinner, Dylan said, “We won’t be able to move out of your garage right away. We’ll need to find a place to live.”

I’m starting to think that when faced with the prospect of their sexual servitude ending they’re stalling! Can it be they’re enjoying this as much as we are?!

I assured him they can stay until they find a decent place to live. I also assured him I’ll be keeping an eye on them to make sure that from now on they live within their means.

We enjoyed another one of Jessica’s great meals. That’s another thing I’m going to miss when they get their life back. After only two days of her great cooking and fantastic sex I’m already pretty damned spoiled.

The two of them cleaned up after dinner while Bud and I sat back and watched. Once they had finished the dishes I poured us all one more glass of wine and we took them out on the deck to watch the sun set over the lake and enjoy the peace and beauty of nature.

I decided that the sunset would be much more pleasant with Jessica in my lap. I pulled her down and put my arm around her waist. I absently teased the underside of her left breast while we talked and relaxed.

There wasn’t much conversation. But the silence was comfortable and we were already feeling pretty relaxed. I had put my wine glass down and now I have one hand on Jessica’s tit and my other hand has crawled up her leg and is tickling her pussy. We were both starting to get turned on. In another few minutes we would have been doing something a little more satisfying if I had not heard my Desk Sergeant calling out, “Hey, Sheriff! I rang the bell but no one answered.”

She’s walking around the house and approaching the back deck. It’s not at all unusual for her to come by after her shift to let me know what, if anything has happened during the day and sit and have a beer and talk for a while. It isn’t romantic or anything. She’s a lesbian and doesn’t make a secret of it. We’re just friends and co-workers.

Jessica screamed and tried to get up but I held onto her and ordered her to sit still. Dylan tried to cover himself with his hands. Even in the near dark I can see him blushing!

Judy, my Desk Sergeant, hadn’t been paying any attention until she stepped onto the deck and heard Jessica scream. Until then she hadn’t even noticed that it isn’t just me and Bud.

Judy came to a screeching stop and said, “Oh shit! I’m sorry Chief! I didn’t even notice! Shit!” She turned around and started to rush out.

I called out, “Sergeant! Come on in. Do you want a beer?”

I pushed Jessica out of my lap and ordered her to get Judy a beer. She took off in a hurry. Judy watched her, and I think that for the first time she recognized the sexy lady in my lap was Jessica, the Town Clerk. She turned back to me and said, “I’m really sorry, Chief. I didn’t know you...”

I laughed and said, “Judy, sit down and relax.”

She came over and sat down in the empty chair near me and looked at me curiously when Jessica came back and handed her a beer. I don’t think she has even spotted Dylan sitting nearby in a pair of panties yet. Once she spotted Jessica she had only had eyes for her.

I laughed again and said, “Okay, Judy, roll your eyes back in your head and drink your beer.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.