Slaves of the New Sheriff
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The new Sheriff in town suspects that someone is cooking the town's books. He enlists the aid of a friend and they catch the young couple responsible. In order to avoid prison they agree to repay the town and until they do so, they serve as the Sheriff's slaves Homophobes may want to skip this one. There are several scenes in which the young husband is forced to perform sex acts with another male.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Reluctant   Fiction   Wimp Husband   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

They glanced at each other and then Jessica looked down at the floor and started to unbutton her shorts. I guess she has gotten more or less accustomed to being topless over the last hour or so while she was writing out her statement. Now, as she struggles with her shorts I can see the bright red flush spreading down from her face all the way down to her upper chest.

I see her fingers shaking badly as she struggles with the fastening on her shorts. She finally managed to unbutton them and she slid them down and stepped out of them. She picked them up and handed them to Dylan and stood for a moment in her plain white panties. They aren’t anything special. But she’s sexy as hell and the idea of how embarrassed she is really turns me on. I don’t have to be a mind reader to see she’s having the same effect on Bud.

She hooked her thumbs under the waistband of her panties, paused with her eyes closed and took a few deep breaths. It’s obvious she desperately doesn’t want to do this. I’ve never seen a woman so embarrassed in my life. She opened her eyes at last but she kept them focused on the floor in front of her and slowly slid her panties off. Then she stepped out of them, bent over and picked them up as gracefully as possible. She handed them to Dylan who’s trying to act like he isn’t watching.

I stared at her unusually long, but straight, soft pubic hair. She has quite a bit of it but for some reason it doesn’t look as wild and unkempt as some that I’ve seen, though it doesn’t look like she trims it. I suppose I’ll have to step in and have a talk with her about that. I am not a big fan of big hairy bushes. Most of that is going to have to go.

When she was naked I told her to turn around so I can see her ass.

She turned around and I moved a little closer. I ran my hand over her perfect ass with the gentle, reverent touch it deserves. She shivered when I touched her. But she didn’t move and she didn’t object.

Dylan is watching out of the corner of his eye and I’m watching him the same way. I want to make sure he isn’t going to suddenly grow a set of balls. It quickly became obvious that wasn’t going to be a problem so I turned my full attention to Jessica.

I turned to Bud and exclaimed, “Bud, check out this ass!”

He stepped up and put his hand on her ass, too. She stood passively while we caressed and squeezed her ass as her husband watched. Bud even bent down and pulled the cheeks of her ass apart, whistled quietly and said, “Damn, Dave! That’s the prettiest asshole I’ve ever seen!”

I’m not sure how anyone would judge something like that but I didn’t say anything. I suppose he must have seen a lot more assholes than I have. It wouldn’t be hard. I haven’t seen many.

After a moment I took my hand away and ordered her to turn back around. I couldn’t resist any longer. Since she bared her breasts more than an hour ago I’ve been trying to be cool and act like it’s no big deal. It is a pretty big deal, though. Those are probably the most perfect tits I’ve ever seen. They aren’t all that large, which is good. I’m not a fan of oversized breasts. Jessica’s are a nice set of B cups if I ever saw one and the shape could not have been more perfect.

Her nipples are small and light pink and hard as pebbles. I didn’t think for a moment she’s aroused. I don’t really care, though. I can’t put it off any longer. I reached up and put my hand around that warm, soft, firm breast and I felt the heat travel all the way to my cock.

When my hand first closed around her breast she gasped. She shivered slightly and groaned. I’m quite certain it was from the humiliation of having to stand naked in front of two men she hardly knows and allow them to touch her at will.

I doubt if there’s an honest heterosexual male in this country who would not admit that at some time in his life he has fantasized about having a beautiful young woman under his total control, a sex slave. There may be different accounts of what he would do if that dream were to come true. But the prospect itself is undeniably erotic.

On the other hand, most of those same men probably have never considered having a male slave. Well, except when they were doing yard work maybe. I don’t swing that way myself. I have no intention of using Dylan as a sex slave. But I can’t deny that the idea of humiliating him by using his wife in front of him is striking an admittedly perverse chord deep inside of me. It’s a chord I didn’t know was there. I’m not all that surprised to discover it. I’ve always been a little more than open minded when it came to sexual matters. Jessica is incredibly sexy and I’m incredibly horny. But the fact that her husband is going to witness us using her like this, that’s turning me the fuck on!!

There’s one other factor in my decision to accept their offer. Jessica has bright red hair. I’ve always had a thing for redheads. I’ve never even dated one and I don’t know where that strong desire for them originated. But just looking at this woman’s bright red hair and her skin which is so fair it doesn’t appear to have ever seen the light of day is a wet dream come true for me.

I moved my hand down to her bright red thatch of pubic hair as Bud continued toying with her breasts. She groaned as my fingers moved lightly over her tight little opening. As long as I’ve known her she has been a snotty, arrogant bitch, rude to pretty much everyone with whom she comes into contact. I’m certain she has never felt so embarrassed or so helpless in her life. I have a pretty good idea what it says about me but it doesn’t even bother me that I’m so turned on by her reaction to the abuse she’s receiving, probably just that much harder to take given my position in this little town.

I ordered her to spread her legs a little farther apart and she obeyed without complaint. Considering how big a snob she has been and what a high opinion of herself she had I’m surprised at how easily she has surrendered. She must be really terrified of going to prison.

I didn’t expect her to fight us. She and her husband proposed this solution and she had torn her blouse open and made the first offer of sex in exchange for being kept out of prison. But it’s obvious how hard this is for her. I would have expected her to resist us, if only on some instinctive level.

I slipped my finger into her slit and received another surprise. Her pussy is very wet. I suppose I shouldn’t read too much into that. I don’t imagine she’s lusting after two old guys like me and Bud. Still, I understand that it’s not so very unusual for a woman to fantasize about being helpless. Maybe Bud and I aren’t the only ones living a fantasy here!

I stepped back and told Bud that since he had done all the drudge work he could be my guest. He smiled, stepped back and started taking his clothes off.

Bud had retired at the age of fifty-five. That’s the mandatory retirement age for cops in the city where we worked. Even though he was not a street cop or a detective he had still been forced to retire at a relatively young age. He’s a skinny guy. He appeared to be in pretty good shape for an accountant, though. There’s obviously no question of virility. His cock is hard as a rock and has been for a while now.

Once he was naked he sat down and spread his legs. He looked sternly up at Jessica. He asked, “Jessica, are you any good at sucking cock?”

She groaned and shrugged. I thought I knew the answer to that without asking. I have the impression she’s one of those gals who thinks she’s much too nice to do a nasty thing like that. I’m not saying she never gave poor Dylan a little lick now and then. But I’d be really surprised learn she had ever tasted a man’s cum.

Bud is still waiting for her to answer. A shrug isn’t very much information. She finally answered in a voice that wasn’t much louder than a whisper, “No. I don’t like to do that. It’s ... it’s demeaning.”

Bud chuckled and said, “No it isn’t, sweetheart. Your problem is that you have too high an opinion of yourself. It’s no more demeaning for you to suck a cock than it is for me to eat your pussy. I’m going to be doing a lot of that and I won’t feel that I’m being demeaned in the least. We’re going to take it slow to start out with, though. I’m not going to fuck your throat or anything. Not tonight, anyway. But I want you to get down here and start sucking my cock and I’m going to want to see a little enthusiasm. You’re a sexy little thing and I’m really turned on right now so this shouldn’t take very long. When I start to cum I want you to hold it all in your mouth until I tell you to swallow. Do you have any questions, sweetheart?”

“No,” she answered, her voice still almost a whisper.

I glanced at them from time to time as she moved over in front of Bud and dropped to her knees. Damn! She certainly is beautiful! Too bad she’s only beautiful on the outside.

I kept an eye on Bud and Jessica but mostly I watched Dylan. I’m fascinated by his reaction. He has given up trying to act like he isn’t watching. His face is hard to read. He doesn’t look mad, though. Or disgusted, or any of the expressions you might expect to find on the face of a husband who’s watching his wife getting raped. And he has a hard on!

Jessica hasn’t noticed her husband’s erection. I suppose she’s too ashamed to look at him. I can’t imagine she’d be amused if she saw it, though.

While Jessica started licking and sucking Bud’s cock, I asked Dylan if she did that for him very often. He blushed and shook his head.

I asked him if he had ever cum in her mouth.

He replied reluctantly, “She won’t permit it. She doesn’t like to do that. Oral sex I mean. She thinks it’s dirty.”

I smiled. I hit that nail on the head. “How often to you get to fuck her, Dylan?”

“Usually she lets me do it about once a week.”

This conversation is really embarrassing him. It should, judging by his answers. A couple in their twenties who haven’t been married very long! Shit! I’d have been jumping that hot little thing’s bones every damned night!

Bud wasn’t kidding when he told Jessica it wouldn’t take long. She has only been sucking on his cock for about five minutes and he’s obviously getting close. He gave her a few instructions when she first started sucking his cock. But she’s pretty much on automatic now and Bud is sitting back and enjoying the hell out of it.

I’m kind of amused by the look on Jessica’s face. It’s definitely not enthusiasm. It looks like she’s going to be sick. I get the impression she’s much rather have a mouthful of worms over a mouthful of cum. She’s following all of Bud’s instructions, though.

I looked back at Dylan just as Bud came in his wife’s mouth and I almost laughed out loud. Honest to god, there’s a look of awe on his face! The pussy whipped little bastard is enjoying watching his wife sucking Bud off!

I turned back to watch when Jessica started gagging. Apparently the taste of cum is everything she ever thought it would be and more. And she doesn’t care for it. She didn’t pull away though. She held her mouth over the head of Bud’s cock and she used her soft little hand to finish him off, just the way he instructed her.

Bud tensed up and his body stiffened and he groaned loudly when he started cumming. After a couple of seconds he reached down and stopped her hand and held her in place as he relaxed back down onto the couch and caught his breath.

He let her stay like that, her mouth full of cum and her lips wrapped around the head of his cock, for another minute or two as he recovered. Then he looked down at her, smiled and said, “Thank you, dear. That wasn’t bad at all for a beginner. Now, I want you to carefully take your mouth away and sit up straight.”

Jessica carefully slid her lips off of Bud’s cock and straightened her back.

Bud watched her for a few moments. Then he said, “Get used to that taste, Jessica. You should have been doing this for your husband if no one else. Most girls start sucking cocks in their early teens. You should be good at this by this time in your life. But don’t worry. We’re going to correct this deficit in your training. I love getting sucked off. You’ll be doing that a lot.”

It’s obvious the prospect of doing this regularly doesn’t appeal to poor Jessica. The tears have started again and she still looks like she’s about that close to throwing up.

Bud finally gave her permission to swallow. It took her several attempts to get it all down. She managed to get it down and keep it down, though she did gag quite a bit.

When she finished, Bud ordered her back to her feet and he called Dylan over. Dylan took a few steps closer and stood waiting nervously to see what Bud wants. I guess we were all surprised when Bud smiled up at him and said, “Jessica left a few drops of cum on the end of my cock, Dylan. I don’t want them soiling your nice new furniture. Get down here and lick those up for me.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.