Ritual 3 - Defending the Clan - Cover

Ritual 3 - Defending the Clan

Copyright© 2008 by Itemreader

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - John Patrick Rogers, now known as Monrill Tonrath, inadvertently founded a new Craxill clan two years ago, when he participated in a ritual that joined human and Craxill together. Now, the aftermath threatens to tear two worlds apart.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond  

I returned to the gathered clans long enough to establish my presence and an air of pleased success at my Attachment of my new clanswoman, then we made our excuses and returned home. Priya was wound up, hanging on my arm and pressing against me frequently. When we got back to the house, she nearly pulled my arm off as she dragged me to our room.

"I know I told you to save yourself for tomorrow night," she said as she stripped me, "But I can't wait."

This wasn't the first time that Priya had been aroused by the thought of my exercising my prerogatives as a Clan Lord, but she had never hit this level before. I didn't waste time asking questions, just got down to 'work, ' helping her undress, and taking her to our bed.

A quick, intense fuck later, Priya sighed as she lay in my arms.

"As much as I love surrendering control to you," she said wistfully, "I hate losing control like that. But the thought of my man making another conquest just winds me up. And the fact that this one wasn't the least bit voluntary on her part just made it that much more intense."

"That was a negative for me, you'll be glad to know," I answered, and received a nod in reply. "I'm not sure if it helps or hurts that she was so enthusiastic after I'd 'turned' her. I am sure that she's happier now than she was before I took her, so I guess that will have to do."

"The fact that you worry about it is evidence that you shouldn't worry too much," my wife reassured me. "Shall we shower before we return to the rest of the family?"

I agreed that it would be a good idea, and we washed quickly, then went out to join the uproar that was dinner in a household full of toddlers of various species. Four humans children, ten Craxill kids, and two young puppies are a treat when they're happy, and a pain when they're tired and hungry. Fortunately, they were hungry but happy, so we all ate without incident.

Afterwards, we bathed the non-canines, had story time, and put all the youngsters to bed. The adults paired off according to their respective marriages or bondings, with the exception that Nilwint joined Priya and I as we went off to bed, while her mate Kirnwan went off to sleep alone.

I felt a bit guilty at depriving him (again) of his mate's company, but Nilwint was giving off "I need reassurance" signals again, and I felt the need to make her feel loved by her Clan Lord and 'owner.' Priya and I gave her a good going over, and I watched happily as she drifted off to sleep afterwards, a smile on her face.

The next morning I rose early, collected my smelly laundry, and headed for the Embassy. I was due to take the latter half of the day off from work, to prepare for our family's celebration of the anniversary of my marriage to Priya (which we celebrated based on the day we'd bonded in the Craxill ritual, rather than the human wedding ceremony we'd had later.) It was also the anniversary of my rise to Clan Lord when I'd taken John and Rillnam into our family.

At Lantral's request, and after delicate discussions with Roger, she was going to be 'inducted' tonight as well, offering herself to her clan lord for the first (and probably last) time. Roger said he was OK with the idea, since it was almost certainly a one-time thing, and after careful consideration, I'd agreed.

Transit Security was conducting a stop-and-search on the Embassy transit line this morning. I didn't know if it was a spot check, a response to a hoax call, or a legitimate response to a real threat. I rather doubted the last, as our most recent public opinion research showed the Craxill were still viewed positively, and there were much more likely targets in the area for attention seekers and those with grievances against the world.

As my travel pod pulled into the station, I saw the guards gathered around a rather frightened young girl. The TS force had a reputation for attracting the less intelligent and less principled members of society, with the possibility of bribes from smugglers said to be a major inducement. Said less-than-honest individuals became surly when assigned to positions like this, with nearly non-existent opportunities for outside income.

I frowned as I drew closer, weighing the likely delays if I broke up their 'fun' against the distaste of letting lowlifes get away with something. When the idiot-in-charge reached out to grab the girl's arm, I made my decision.

"That will do," I said sharply, in command tones I'd first heard from the man who was now my mother's husband. Sargent Rollins would have been proud of me, I thought, as the uniformed thugs snapped reflexively to attention at my tone. When they saw who had pulled their chains, they started to get angry. The idiot-in-charge started to curse at me, but I pushed past him roughly and walked up to the portable scanning station they'd set up to use in their search.

I pressed my hand against the security scanner and said, "Tonrath Monrill. Authorization sequence Lambda Aleph Seven Two, Baker Nine Four Foxtrot."

"Identity and code accepted," came the automated response. "Waiting for command."

"Seal and sign all scan information for the last hour. Copies to my office, Transit Security Command, Privacy Corps Headquarters, and the supervisor responsible for this unit. Cover message follows. I suspect the officers in this unit of misfeasance and abuse of authority, and request and require an investigation to that effect. Message ends. Maintain recording until further notice, and submit as a supplemental to the previous message when recording is complete."

The lead idiot had been too angry at me to react to my actions in time to stop me, and his anger was quickly replaced by fear as he realized the threat the computer's acceptance of my orders represented. In addition to their duties as protectors of the privacy of the citizenry, the Privacy Corps was responsible for protecting said citizenry from the less diligent portions of the government, the police and the various security forces.

Before the war, the police generally got away with the occasional act of petty harassment, so long as they didn't accidentally pick on someone with powerful connections, and if they got caught, the 'investigation' was typically performed by their peers, with notably lenient results, and any subsequent prosecution decisions were made by government officials whose success depended on good relations with the police.

Nowadays, we had an entire police force dedicated to finding crimes by politicians and the 'regular' police. In some ways, it was just as corrupt as the old way, but it was less likely to get an innocent civilian into a bind, and the average citizen was more than happy to see the odd political hack suffer from an unjustified attack.

I politely asked their victim to stick around, and she agreed nervously, perhaps thinking about the Indian equivalent of the American cliché about frying pans and fires. But before the TS cops could work up the nerve to start trying to intimidate us into dropping our complaint, the Privacy Corps rapid-response team had shown up, and taken control of the situation.

I described my arrival and suspicions to the ranking officer, while another team member interviewed the original victim, who seemed on the edge of tears as she recounted her experiences. I was too far away to hear, but I could read the expression of the interviewing officer, and I suspected it was going to go pretty rough for the 'bad guys' on this one. Their so-called leader looked resigned to his fate, but one of the scruffier looking underlings was looking daggers at me. He looked just stupid enough to try something if our paths ever crossed again.

Not soon enough to make me happy, but much sooner than I expected, I was on my way, without any awkward investigation of my package or questions about my business at the Embassy this morning. The prospect of explaining a box of smelly, soiled clothing to the type of twits who got stuck with this kind of job had contributed significantly to my decision. As I left, the young woman smiled at me. In another life, I might have been tempted to get her contact information, but in another life, I would never had had the pull to get her out of a jam in the first place.

I arrived at the Embassy, and hurried to Larwint's quarters. Fortunately, there was still enough of my scent on her old bundle of laundry to meet her needs. She greeted me enthusiastically despite that, and I held her close for a few minutes while she sniffed deeply. My schedule had been sufficiently disrupted that I couldn't give her as much time as I wanted, but I assured her I'd be by again in the afternoon, on my way home.

"I'm sorry you can't be there for Anniversary," I told her, "But your homecoming won't be delayed much longer. I have an appointment today with the relevant authorities, and I expect favorable results within a day or two."

"Thank you, my lord. I am sorry my former clan chose to inconvenience you in this way," Larwint said into my chest.

"I'm sure we'll find some way to irritate them in return," I told her. Reluctantly, I pried myself loose and left her. I had a busy morning ahead of me, clearing my desk in preparation for an early departure.

I made it back to the office without incident, and through my shortened day without even a single annoyance. I even managed to schmooze the appropriate officials to get Larwint's documentation issues resolved, without even a single bribe required. Missions for the day accomplished, I left the office in a happy mood. I stopped back at the Embassy for more leisurely visit with Larwint, then headed home.

Dinner was again pleasant, and the after-dinner amusements even more so. I opened the festivities by making love to Priya, then worked my way down the 'ranks, ' giving my attentions to Rillnam and Nilwint before moving on to Lantral. As I had the year before, I expressed my dominance over the females by taking them sexually. This year, I expressed my dominance over the males by 'allowing' them to join in.

Rillnam in particular responded vocally and loudly to the pleasures of double-penetration, her cloaca spasming around my intruding cock as her mate's ovipositor did its best to impregnate her. Fortunately for the household budget (Craxill children ate about as much as human children did) I'd had her bring John off orally before we got down to the main event, so his egg had gone down her throat instead of being squirted into a cloud of sperm and leading to an all-too-likely multiple pregnancy.

Nilwint's experience was similarly intense. By the time Kirnwan and I had finished in her, Priya had recovered from our own lovemaking, and had donned a strap-on dildo suitable for driving Nilwint even further into the orgasmic stratosphere.

As Nilwint began to moan under Priya's attentions, I approached a now-nervous Lantral. She swallowed heavily as I took her in my arms, then smiled as I began stroking her back, my fingers brushing her fur like a mother's tongue soothing an anxious young cub.

By the time I'd finished introducing enough artificial lubricants into Lantral's vagina to make up for my lack of natural Craxill male fluids, her eyes were glazed with lust. I pushed her back, and moved between her legs as I prepared for my first face-to-face sexual experience with a Craxill female, and my first Craxill vaginal sexual act.

The surgeons had carefully resized Lantral's vaginal passage, and the hole in her pelvic bones, so that Roger's penis could enter her without damage. I'd never seen his 'package', and hoped I never would, but the place that had been made for him worked fine for me as well. If I hadn't already unloaded several times before, things would have ended quickly, but as things stood, I had plenty of control left.

Lantral was the most vocal of my lovers that night, and her moaned encouragements did nice things for my ego. After several minutes of increasingly loud and decreasingly coherent expressions of pleasure, she pulled it together long enough to gasp out one last understandable sentence.

"Please come in me, my lord," she said, "I can't come until you do." She moaned again, obviously on the edge.

"That's what you think," I said with a grunt, and pulled out. "Turn over," I told her roughly.

Moaning in loss, she obeyed, and I quickly slid a well-lubricated finger into her anus, preparing it for my dick. I pressed in firmly, and began moving slowly but relentlessly. Her moans of pleasure intensified, but she was still stuck on the edge, unable to finish.

"Cum for your lord, Lantral. Cum, NOW!" As I half-shouted the last word, I pushed in to the hilt, and shot my last load into her cloaca. Despite her earlier claim, even before I started to spurt, she'd fallen over the edge into orgasm, her anus clenching around my intruding member as she voiced her pleasure and release.

Once we'd finished cleaning up, Lantral, Nilwint, and Kirnwan withdrew, Larwint to return home to her husband and children, and Nilwint and Kirnwan to their own quarters here in the house. Rillnam and John joined Priya and I in our bed, for sleep instead of fun.

I slept well that night, and woke a bit stiff but quite refreshed the next day. My schedule was almost back to normal, except for quick stops at the Embassy in the morning and on the way home. I'd had to skip one of my twice-weekly sessions at the dojo due to the events of the week, but I made this one. My still-smelly gi made a perfect comforter for Larwint, and we discussed my martial arts training while she cuddled with me.

I'd noticed early on that I was losing muscle tone rapidly as a bureaucrat, so I'd searched for an exercise program I could maintain. There was a dojo on the Federation Headquarters grounds, that served a small population of people looking for physical fitness and a larger group of current and former military staff trying to keep their conditioning.

Sensei had been surprised to learn that I was the opposite of my typical contemporaries in several ways. Most of his students in my age bracket were long on strength and aggression and desperately short of self-control and focus. I, on the other hand, had lost most of my relatively limited physical prowess, but was totally controlled, almost robotic, in the ring.

I spent much more time at the dojo on simple exercise than on perfecting my katas, but things were coming easier now that I was getting into better shape. That exercise had left my gi thoroughly drenched, and the resulting odors would serve nicely to fulfill Larwint's need for the smell of her lord.

"You should be able to come home with me tomorrow," I told her as I prepared to leave, and got a Craxill smile for my efforts. "I should have brought your sister with me before this, but I'm sure she'll be glad to see you, and to show off your nieces."

Larwint blushed and hid her face at the mention of her twin, and I gently forced her to face me as I said, "I told her, and I remind you, that I do not consider twins to be any less deserving of respect than those of single birth. You are my clanswoman, and be you drone or twin or both or neither, you will receive the same respect as any other."

"Thank you, lord," she said in an emotional voice, "I thank my ancestors every day that I have become yours."

I gently licked her cheeks in a Craxill kiss, and left her to her last night in the Embassy.


That evening and the next morning passed uneventfully, and I picked up Larwint's identity 'papers' over lunch. I messaged her to gather her possessions and be ready for me, and I was whistling happily as I entered the Embassy after work.

Larwint was resplendent in her new Clan Phoenix robes, knife and gun on her belt, and a small pack on her back with her few personal possessions. The rack that we had used to join her to me had been dismantled and would be sent home in several inconspicuous shipments. My laundry would be washed by the Embassy staff and forwarded similarly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.