Draw, or Die Like a Dog - Cover

Draw, or Die Like a Dog

Copyright© 2008 by aubie56

Chapter 5

Western Sex Story: Chapter 5 - In 1876, 10-year-old Annie Hightower was standing beside her father when he was murdered on the main street of Hendly Pass. She swore revenge on the murderer, no matter how long it took. Seven years later, she was able to begin her quest, dressed as a man and using the alias of Jack Highsmith. Romance rears its head in chapter 4, but there is still plenty of daring-do. This story is told in the third person, so there is no dialect except in the actual dialog, thus, it should be easy to read.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Historical   Humor   First   Slow   Violence  

CAST in this chapter:

Annie Hightower—Heroine

Arthur Harrison—neighboring rancher

Bill Akers—cowboy friend of Jack

Jack Highsmith—Annie's alias when posing as a man

Jake Blade—murderer of Annie's father

There was no question that Annie was surprised when that white stuff squirted from Bill's cock onto his chest and her back. It kept spurting, too, five shots before it finally petered out. But Bill was surprised, too. Sure, he had masturbated and fucked whores, but that was the first time a woman had ever put her hand around his cock, or at least as far as she could reach. It felt as different from any thing else he had experienced that he was stunned by the effect. This was orders of magnitude more delightful than any other way his cock had ever been touched; it must be because the woman doing the touching was a woman he cared about.

Annie jumped out of bed and found a cloth to use to clean up the mess. She poured a little water from the pitcher in the commode (this has nothing to do with a toilet) and wiped off Bill's chest. She asked him to clean off her back before she lay back down. Bill did, and Annie rejoined him on the bed.

Annie asked, "Was that white stuff what I think it was?"

"Yep, that's the stuff what a woman uses ta make babies. Ya know all 'bout that kinda thin', don't ya?"

"Yes, I think so. A woman doesn't always have a baby when a man squirts that stuff inta her, does she?"

"Oh, no, a course not! Jus' think, if she did, saloon whores would stay knocked up."

"Yes, I see what ya mean. It stands ta reason that it couldn't happen very often, or a woman would be spittin' out babies at least once a year. Would ya like ta try squirtin' some of that stuff inside me?"

"I shore would, ifen ya wanted me to. I wouldn't do it ta ya, 'less ya wanted me to, though."

"Oh, I want it, at least, I want it from ya. I ain't never done it afore, soz ya're gonna have ta teach me how ta do it."

"OK, I'm honored ta be ya're first. The first thin' ya gotta do is lie on yer back with yer feet an' legs separated soz I kin git between 'em ... Yeah, that's the way. Now, keep yer legs separated an' raise yer knees an' put yer feet flat on the bed. After I puts my cock inta yer pussy, ya may find that ya want ta move yer legs ta a more comfortable place. We'll jus' have ta play that by ear.

"Now, let me check ta see ifen ya're wet enough fer me. Ifen ya're too dry, it'll hurt us both. I'll put my finger in ya ta test the waters, so ta speak. OK, I think ya're wet enough, soz the next thin' is fer me ta stick my cock inta yer pussy. I'll do it real slow soz ya'll have time ta tell me ifen it hurts an' I should pull back out."

"Oh, Bill, ya feels so big! I thought yer finger felt big, but yer cock feels a hundred times bigger."

"Is it hurtin'? Do ya want me ta pull back out. I could start over ifen ya need fer me ta, or I could just wait 'til another time. What do ya want me ta do? I don't want ta hurt ya."

"Don't ya dare stop, Bill Akers! It feels too good! Yer size ain't no problem, it's jus' more than I expected. Uh ... Uh ... Uh ... Are ya in all the way? It feels like ya're gonna come out my throat, ya're so long."

"No, I ain't in all the way. Ya'll know when I git that far ... Now, I'm in as far as I kin go. How does that feel?"

"It feels wonderful! OH! What did ya do? That felt like I wuz tinglin' all over. Please don't stop!"

"I jus' pushed in far enough ta press on yer nubbin what some people calls yer clit. Now I'm gonna pull part way out an' push back in. I'll keep doin' that 'til we come. I'll be slow at first soz ya kin git used ta it, an' I'll speed up directly."

Bill was as good as his word and began to stroke in and out of Annie's vagina. This was a sensation she had never felt before, and it was driving her wild. As Bill sped up, she began to pant and moan in ecstasy. Around her pants and moans, she managed to say, "Oh, Bill, I never want ya ta stop! That there feels so good, I could keep it up forever!"

"I like it too, Annie. It really feels good ta rub my cock on yer insides this way. I wish I could do it forever, too, but I ain't got the strength fer that. In fact, I'm 'bout ta come, soz I don't know how much longer I kin keep it up."

"I don't know what comin' is, but I feel like I'm 'bout ta explode. Oh, here it comes!" Annie began to moan and pant even louder and harder than before, until she finally exploded in a massive cry of pleasure and passion.

Bill continued to pump for about two more strokes, then he moaned nearly as loudly as Annie and jetted stream after stream of jism into her cunt. This was the best orgasm he had ever had; none of the saloon whores had ever stimulated him half this much.

The feeling of Bill's ejaculation into her vagina caused Annie to orgasm again, which seemed to pull even more liquid from Bill and stimulate his feelings, too. Finally, he could take it no longer and he collapsed on Annie's chest, knocking out her breath. He rolled off her soon enough that he did not cause her any real discomfort, but both of them were so exhausted that they fell asleep without further ado.

About 30 minutes later, Bill woke up from strange sensations coming from the area of his dick. He looked down to see Annie playing with his flaccid cock. Of course, his cock didn't remain flaccid for long with that kind of attention; it took only a few seconds for it to return to its fully erect status.

"Oh, good, ya're awake! I wondered how long ya were gonna sleep. Do ya wanna try that again? I'm ready, ifen ya are." Bill mumbled something unintelligible, and Annie took that for a yes. She was highly excited, so she slung her leg over his legs and straddled him with his cock rubbing against her pussy. She settled herself on her knees and moved so that her vagina was aligned with his erect penis. Without waiting for further comment from Bill, Annie slid herself down over Bill's erection until she was solidly at rest against his body and his pubic bone was pressing against her clit.

"Oh, ya jus' don't know how good that feels! Now, I'm gonna ride ya. Let's see ifen that feels as good as it does with ya on top." Annie began to hump herself up and down on Bill's cock, slowly at first, but faster and faster as she found her rhythm. A couple of times she almost bounced off in her excitement.

Bill was not idle, he took hold of her nipples and rolled them between his fingers and occasionally pinched them as she bounced. This caused Annie to moan even louder and to pump faster, if that was possible. She kept it up until she reached her peak, which was such a strong orgasm that her legs snapped her off her post and she fell to the bed.

Bill was not finished, so he rolled between her legs and reinserted. "Oh, yes! Yes! More, please, more!" Annie almost shouted as she felt Bill slide into position. Her legs were lying flat on the bed, so he really couldn't get as much penetration as he wanted, so he lifted her legs to rest on his shoulders. This pulled her so far around into better alignment that he was able to penetrate even deeper than before. He felt his cock tip bang against her cervix as his pubic bone struck Annie's clit; this combination of sensations was almost more that either one could bear, but that didn't stop them from trying.

This time, both of them reached climax at the same time, and the resulting sensations were almost enough to make both of them faint. It was a good thing that the rooms on either side of theirs were empty, or they would have got embarrassing complaints from their neighbors from the loud screams they both emitted. Bill didn't collapse on Annie this time because her legs on his shoulders made that impossible, but he did roll off onto the bed with his whole body as limp as his cock.

Both of them simply lay there in a kind of stupor, but Annie recovered first. She rolled over enough to grasp Bill's head in both her hands and pull him to her for a glorius "thank you" kiss. "Oh, Bill, I ain't never felt nothing like that. We gots ta do that as many times as we kin. I never knew bein' a woman could be so wonderful! That there feelin' is so glorious that I can't hardly think 'bout nothin' else! When kin we do it again?"

"I don't know, Annie. I ain't never come three times in one night, afore, an' I ain't got no idee how soon I could do it again. It's a cinch that I gotta sleep fer a little while ta rest up, cuz I'm dog tired right now."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.