Harry and Hermione - Cover

Harry and Hermione

by The Womb Raider

Copyright© 2008 by The Womb Raider

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Harry Potter returns from a bad date with his girlfriend. Things quickly get out of hand when Hermione Granger shows him how to seduce a girl

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting   School   .

Harry Potter, "The Boy Who Lived", was beyond mad. He was seethingly angry. He had just been out on a date with Cho Chang, the girl he had had a crush on since his 3rd year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry. Thing had looked up over the past few months. Cho actually seemed to be liking him! It had taken him ages to screw up the courage to ask her our, but he couldn't have wished for a better response. She had accepted immediately.

However, once out on the date, Harry found he had no idea how to behave with her. He had really put his foot in his mouth one time when he arranged to meet Hermione Granger, one of his best friends, in Hogsmead the same day as his date with Cho. It had not worked out well. Cho had ended up walking out on him.

But that was all behind him. Cho and he had made up shortly afterwards. They had been out on a couple dates since then, and things were working out well for them. It was from one of these dates he was currently stalking away from.

"All I wanted was to feel them! It's not like I tried to get under her shirt or into her knickers. What's so wrong with that?" Harry muttered to himself as he wound his way back to Gryffindor tower.

His face still stung from where she had slapped him. He had managed to get a quick feel of Cho's left breast before the world exploded behind his eyes. When his world stopped spinning he had just enough time to see the hem of Cho's robes disappear around the corner before he was left once again alone in the greenhouse with a severe case of "blue balls".

Harry had been so intent on reliving the end of the date that he didn't even realize he had walked past the portrait of "The Fat Lady" until the hallway came to a dead end.

Having one more thing to curse about, Harry retraced his steps back to the portrait and gave the password.

"Fizzing Whizbee" he muttered. The fat lady in the pink dress blinked and asked "Something on your mind tonight?" as the portrait swung wide to reveal the entrance to the Gryffindor common room.

"Mind your own business, you fat cow!" snapped Harry and stepped into the common room, the portrait swinging shut behind him.

The room was amazingly empty for once. Harry briefly wondered why this was, until he remembered most students would be in the great hall for some sort of entertainment the school was putting on...

In fact, the room was practically deserted, save for Hermione sitting in the corner armchair by the fire. This was Hermione's favorite spot and, as usual, she had her nose in a book.

"Hi Hermy" Harry said. Now that he was back in the comfort of the common room, all the anger seemed to leave him.

"Oh! Hi Harry! What are you doing back so early? Didn't you have a date with Cho tonight?" Hermione responded, without even looking up from the book.

"Yeah." Harry sighed. "But she got mad at me and left."

At this, Hermione looked up at Harry. "Why did she..." She stopped short. "Harry, did she slap you?"

"Uh. Yeah. How did you know?"

Hermione fumbled in her school bag and produced a small hand held mirror. She held it out to Harry without a word.

Hesitantly, Harry took the mirror and turned it around to see his reflection. He gasped. Across the left side of his face, in angry red, was what was unmistakable a hand print.

"Damn" Harry muttered as he gingerly touched the welt on his face with his fingertips. He winced, the area was still tender.

"Harry, why did Cho slap you?" Hermione asked as she removed her wand and pointed it at his face. "Curio Weltus" she chanted.

It was like the bruise was being sucked from his face. Harry touched his cheek again, realizing it was no longer warm or tender. "Thanks" he said gratefully.

"Anytime. Now, why did Cho slap you?" Hermione replied, replacing her wand within the folds of her robe.

"Umm ... well ... I kinda got a little curious and tried to touch her chest." Harry said meekly. It was very hard telling Hermione this as she leveled him with her gaze.

"Harry!" Hermione sighed.

"I couldn't help it! We were kissing and I had to touch them!" Harry responded, suddenly on the defensive.

"Well, how did you approach them?"

"Huh?" Harry was confused. Approach them?

"How did you go about getting your hands on them?" She sat on the couch and patted the cushion next to her. "Here, show me. Pretend I'm Cho."

Harry sat next to her and said "Well, I guess like this..." and reached out for Hermione's left breast. She slapped his hand away before he could make contact.

"No wonder!" Hermione said, rolling her eyes. "You can't just reach out for a girls chest out of the blue. You have to lead into it ... let me show you. Here, put your arms around me."

"Harry wondered where this was going, but complied.

"Good. Now, kiss me." Hermione instructed.

"WHAT!?" Harry was confused. Kiss Hermione.

Again Hermione rolled her eyes. "Kiss me you idiot, like you kiss Cho."

Harry leaned forward and gave Hermione a peck on the lips.

"Damn, is that how you kiss Cho? No wonder you can't get to first base with her. Kiss me properly, use your tongue. Make me want your hands on me."

Harry again leaned forward and kissed his friend. This time with more passion, making sure she would be happy. He even slid his tongue gently inside her mouth, feeling her tongue wiggle against his.

"Better." Hermione instructed as she broke the kiss. "Now do it again, and this time slide your hands up the back of my robes and caress my back." Harry complied.

Harry was starting to feel a little strange, sitting here kissing one of his best friends, but he was also getting turned on. He knew Hermione was trying to help him with Cho, but the more he kissed her and caressed the soft skin on her back, the harder it was to think of his girlfriend.

"Mmmmm ... now slid your hands around under my arms and ... yeah ... that's right ... cup my breasts." Hermione instructed in Harry's ear between kisses.

Harry couldn't believe it was happening, kissing and feeling up his best friend. But feeling Hermione's soft warm skin beneath his fingers was quickly driving all thoughts of Cho out of his mind. Cho? Cho who?

"Hermione really does have a nice body." Harry thought "She is just always hiding it under her baggy robes."

Hermione was panting heavily as Harry ran his thumbs over her nipples, causing them to stiffen immediately.

"Oh ... mmmmm ... Harry ... that feels so good."

Harry was having similar thoughts. He couldn't believe he hadn't noticed how Hermione had changed since he first met her. Gone was the flat-as-a-board girl he used to know. Instead he was holding the bigger-than-a-handful tits of a very excited young woman. He felt the weight of them in his hands, still not believing how they could feel so soft, yet the tips be so hard.

Hermione was quite visibly squirming around on the bench, seeming to try to scratch an itch. Her eyes were unfocused and she was panting heavily.

Harry pants were getting very tight under his robes. It was actually getting quite uncomfortable. Deciding to throw caution to the wind he kissed Hermione deeply and took her hand, which he then guided to his crotch.

Hermione instinctively started palming him through his clothes. It feel good, but he wanted more. He took Hermione's other hand, guiding it under his robes to the zipper of his pants. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath in anticipation.

Almost without realizing she was doing it, Hermione grasped his zipper and slowly lowered it. Harry's hard member sprang out into the open and into Hermione's hand.

Harry leaned his head back and groaned as he felt Hermione's cool fingers wrap around his hard shaft and start to stroke him. He opened his eyes and saw Hermione gazing with rapt attention to the hard cock she was manipulating, her mouth was slightly open and she wasn't blinking.

Looking at Hermione's lips, Harry suddenly remembered something George Weasley said a year ago after the Yule Ball. George had gone with Alicia Spinett, and after the ball Alicia has "given him head". Harry just HAD to see if Hermione would do it too.

He ran his fingers through Hermione's thick curly hair and gently grasped the back of her head. With gentle pressure he slowly bent Hermione forward until her face was inches from his cock. Hermione knew what he wanted, but her "good girl" defense had engaged.

"Oh ... Harry ... I don't think we should be ... ugh ... doing this..." she panted.

"Please Hermy," Harry begged. "You've got me so worked up ... mmm ... I need some release ... please..."

Hardly believing that would do it for her, Hermione closed her eyes, bent forward the rest of the way, and slowly sucked Harry's cock into her warm and wet mouth.

"Oh! Geeze!" Harry muttered as he surrendered to the feeling of Hermione's mouth enveloping his hard dick.

Hermione, meanwhile, was trying to get used to the sensation of having a hard piece of man flesh cradled in her mouth. She knew things had progressed too far, and the logical part of her mind was screaming in alarm. However, the purely wanton act she was performing on Harry had awakened something primal deep inside her. She felt beautiful, wanted, on fire. She had secretly desired Harry for a long time. Now here he was, leaning back, with his eyes closed, enjoying the feel of her lips wrapped around him. It filled her with a strange desire, and made her pussy itch and dampen.

An electric jolt seemed to go straight from Harry's cock and up his spine when Hermione ran her tongue against the underside of his cockhead. Opening his eyes again and looking down he watched intently as his cock disappeared and reappeared from the confines of his best friends mouth. He lovingly caressed her hair, then slowly down her back to her upturned ass. He hadn't realized it before, but when Hermione had leaned the rest of the way forward, she had put her ass up in the air for balance.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.