Co-worker's Man - Cover

Co-worker's Man

Copyright© 2008 by rmdexter

Chapter 35

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 35 - A shy male runs into a co-worker's hunky guy and ends up providing constant service.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Size  

I sailed into my apartment feeling higher than a kite from my overnight stay in The City with Frank. I could still taste the flavor of his last load of cum on my tongue. I unpacked my overnight bag, throwing my stuff into my laundry hamper and taking another look at those photos from Mr. Wolfe that Derek had seen after they had fallen out of my pocket. I smiled at the thought of how that had turned out and dropped them on my night table.

I felt exhilarated and exhausted at the same time. I took a hot shower and let the warm heat of the spray wash over me for a long time. I felt like I had been put thru the ringer over the last few days. My body felt sore and swollen from the sexual exertions I had been put thru. Not that I was complaining! I looked back on every treasured second and felt a warm rush of contentment within me. Although I had loved every second of the past number of days, I was looking forward to finally having a quiet night alone.

I dried off, donned a favorite pair of old boxers and a well-worn t-shirt and headed to the kitchen. I scanned the fridge and made myself a hearty meal and caught up on my mail from the last few days as I sat at my table and ate. Bills ... shit ... they keep coming, don't they! I threw my dishes in the dishwasher and started to sort my...

"BANG! BANG! BANG!" ... somebody was at my door. Who the fuck... ? Mr. Wolfe was supposed to be out of town; Frank had just dropped me off and headed home. I hurried to the door on the chance that maybe Mr. Wolfe hadn't had to go away and had some nice hard cock for me. I raised my eye to the peephole and looked out. I saw a flash of dark red hair. My mother! What the heck was she doing here? It had been about eight or nine months since she'd last stopped by my place and that was just to drop off some mail for me that had mistakenly been sent to her house. I opened the door with a surprised look on my face.

"Mother?" I said questioningly.

"Hello, Jonathan," she said as she breezed past me with her large purse slung over her shoulder.

Her large form towered over me as she walked past and I caught a whiff of her sensual perfume. Mmmmm. My eyes were glued to her as her presence seemed to fill the room. Fuck! I had never seen my mother dressed like she was today. Her long red hair cascaded luxuriously down to the middle of her back and I watched her large round ass sway beneath the clinging material of her tight dress. She dropped her purse beside one of my living room chairs and turned to face me, her hands on her hips.

She wore a black dress that seemed to be molded to her body. It had a deep scoop neckline that showed an enormous line of cleavage as her huge breasts thrusting towards me seemed to stretch the clinging fabric almost to the breaking point. She had a classic hourglass figure and the material followed the line of her indented waist before flaring out dramatically at her wide hips. I knew my mother worked out regularly but I was amazed at the flatness of her stomach for a woman of her age. Her skirt ended just past mid-thigh and her long legs were encased in sheer black stockings. My gaze traveled down her toned legs to her high heeled shoes. Fuck! She was wearing pointy black patent 4" stilettos with a strap running around her ankles. Those 4" heels had her well over 6' tall! I stood aghast as I forced my gaze to come back up her body to her face. Her face was beautifully made up and her dark auburn hair was full and wild looking as it framed her face. She was staring at me with a pleased look on her face.

"Jonathan. You look surprised to see me," she said as she shifted her weight from one foot to the other and her hips shifted sensually.

"I ... I ... I wasn't expecting you," I stammered as I felt myself turning red. I thought back to a couple of nights ago with Claudia and how turned on I had gotten when she called herself "Mama" and I had thought about my own mother. Now here she was in front of me looking absolutely gorgeous. I moved across the room and dropped my hands in front of me to hide my growing erection from her.

"Well, I've got a date tonight and I just thought I'd stop by on my way," she said as she sauntered around my living room. I couldn't take my eyes off her full luscious form. I sat on the couch at the far end from the chair where she had dropped her purse. She paused to lean over my coffee table to pick up a magazine. My eyes zeroed in on her huge tits hanging before me. She seemed to hesitate for quite awhile before she picked up a magazine, looked at the cover briefly and then dropped it back onto the table. I felt my cock surge in my shorts as I looked deeply into that valley of cleavage.

"A date? Uh ... with who?" I asked.

"Oh, just a young man I've known for awhile," she said as she walked slowly around my living room, looking at stuff on my shelving unit. She stretched up to look at a book on the top shelf and I watched the hem of her skirt rise high on her soft creamy thighs.

"A young man? Um ... how old is he?"

"Oh well, he's actually probably about your age, come to think of it. Do you think a young man your age would find me attractive?" she said as she stood opposite me and kind of posed with her hands on her hips. Jesus Christ, I thought to myself, she looked so fucking hot! I felt myself starting to sweat.

"Gee Mom, you look great. Any guy would find you attractive," I blurted out. I noticed my comment brought a wry smile to her face.

"You don't think my ass is too big, do you?" she said as she turned around and looked at me over her shoulder.

"N ... n ... n ... no, not at all. It looks really good," I said as my eyes locked on her full lush round ass.

"Oh good. Thank you, Jon. I've gained a bit of weight up top lately. Do you think it looks bad?" she said as she turned back around and turned slowly from side to side so I could see her huge tits in profile as well as head on. Oh my God, they were incredible! I could even see the shadows cast by huge nipples thru the straining material of the clinging black fabric. I never realized my mom had such big tits before!

"Uh ... no Mom, they look great. You look really really good," I said as I felt myself blushing.

"Well, thank you, Jonathan. Every woman loves to be flattered, even by her own son." She walked back to her chair and I watched as she settled her tall form into the chair like a cat. She casually crossed one leg over the other and I caught a glimpse of her inner thigh as she did. I gulped and had to pull my eyes away from her hemline up to her face. She had a knowing smile on her face as she looked directly at me.

"So Jonathan, how about bringing your mother a glass of wine?" she said as she nodded towards the kitchen.

"Sure," I said as I jumped up and realized that I had uncovered my crotch. I noticed her gaze dropped to my shorts and I could feel my cock pushing against the front of my boxers. I quickly turned so my back was towards her as I hurried into the kitchen. I poured my mother a glass of wine and got myself a big glass of water. I put them on a small tray and carried it in front of me in order to hide my erection.

"Here you go, Mother," I said as she took her glass of wine and raised it to her lips. I moved back to my end of the couch and set the tray down on the coffee table.

"Mmmm, this is really good." I watched mesmerized as she lowered her wine glass and ran her tongue teasingly around her full red lips. She wore a bright red lipstick that I pictured looking great leaving streaks along my cock. I felt it lurch in my shorts as she circled her mouth with her glistening tongue. I could feel nervous sweat running down my back.

"So Jonathan, anything new with you these days," she said as she uncrossed her legs slowly and re-crossed them the other way. Holy shit! I had good view well up her dress and could see the creamy expanse of ivory flesh above her stocking tops. I tore my eyes away from her legs again and found her smiling lasciviously at me.

"Do my legs look okay Jonathan? You seem quite interested in them. They're not too fat, are they?" she said with a slight pout on her full lips. She slowly re-crossed them again and as she did, her hemline slid a little higher on her thighs. I gulped as I looked at her gorgeous strong thighs encased in the sheer black stockings.

"NO MOM!" I noticed myself speaking too loudly in my excitement. "Ummm ... no. They're not fat at all. They look wonderful."

"Well, a nice pair of stockings always make a woman's legs look better," she said as she extended her top leg straight out. Her hemline rose even higher up her thighs and I could see her dark stocking-tops. She pointed her toe seductively as she looked towards me. "And shoes like this help too, don't you think?" she asked as she rotated her foot at the ankle.

OH FUCK! My cock was rock hard and leaking precum in my shorts as my eyes ran up and down the length of her extended leg. I could feel myself sweating profusely.

"Y ... y ... yes, Mom. Those shoes are incredible. They are very sexy actually."

"Well, thanks Jonathan. A friend helped me pick them out. She said the same thing," she said as she lowered one leg and extended the other one in similar fashion. It was like I was hypnotized as I watched her take one hand and trace her crimson fingernails from her knee up to the tops of her stockings. I gulped as she slid one bright red fingertip down her inner thigh before withdrawing her hand and dropping her leg back down over the other one.

"So Jonathan, you never did answer me. Anything new with you?" She set down her glass, uncrossed her legs and leaned forwards towards me. As she leaned forward with her forearms on her thighs, her upper arms seemed to push on the outsides of her breasts. Her cleavage line lengthened as her huge orbs were pushed together. They were almost spilling over the top of her scooped neckline. I couldn't help but stare and realized I had better say something.

"Ummm ... uh ... no. Nothing new Mom."

"Oh, I see. Have you made any new friends lately," she said as she leaned back in her chair. She left her legs uncrossed this time and from my end of the couch I had a good view between her slightly parted thighs. I could see some of her creamy white thighs and a small black triangle which I assumed were her panties. I tore my eyes away and looked up at her. She was looking directly into my eyes and I realized she had caught me looking up her skirt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.