Co-worker's Man
Chapter 26

Copyright© 2008 by rmdexter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A shy male runs into a co-worker's hunky guy and ends up providing constant service.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Size  

I had just spent most of the evening with my mouth glued to Mistress Claudia's beautiful pussy and I felt thoroughly soaked with her pussy juice. I couldn't believe that she had sat on my cock and fucked me! She had felt so incredibly hot as the lining of her vagina gripped my pulsing cock. I'm surprised that I lasted the short time that I did! I hoped she'd give me another chance some time to try and last longer.

As I pulled into my parking spot, I checked my watch. It was almost 10:30. I thought I better get some shut-eye if I wanted to be fresh for Frank tomorrow night. I went up the elevator to my floor and when I got off, there was Mr. Wolfe leaning against the door to my apartment.

"Where have you been, faggot?" he asked me as I walked towards him. "And what the fuck is that you've got all over your face?"

"Ummmm ... that woman at the store whose panties I have ... well, I spent the evening at her place." I felt him staring intently at my face.

"It looks like you've got her cunt juice all over your face. Fuck, it's in your hair and everything. What did she do, spend the night making you eat her out?"

"Ummm ... well ... kinda ... I guess," I answered sheepishly.

"So how may times did she get you to make her cum?" he asked me as I opened the apartment door and he followed me inside.

"I'm not sure. Probably about ten times."

"No wonder your face looks like a glazed donut. C'mere," he said as I closed the door behind us and turned towards him. I stepped in front of him and he took the sides of my face in both of his big meaty hands. He leaned his face down towards mine and I watched his thick tongue slide out of his mouth. At first I thought he was going to kiss me and I instinctively closed my eyes. But then I felt the raspy surface of his tongue slide over my cheek.

"Mmmmmmmm. That bitch tastes good" he said as he held my head and continued to lick my face clean of Claudia's juices. It felt incredibly erotic to have him hold my head in his hands and feel his broad thick tongue all over my face and even into my hairline. When he licked all around the sensitive skin of my soft neck, I almost swooned with pleasure.

"Oh yeah, I'd love to get a shot at that sweet cunt of hers sometime," he said as he released my head from his gripping hands. "I just got back a few minutes ago myself and I was ready to get a load off, now after tasting that sweet snatch juice, I think I'm gonna need to get rid of at least two. Let's go cocksucker, your night's not over yet," he said pointing towards my bedroom. I obediently led the way into the bedroom and turned on the light on the night table. As I turned around, Mr. Wolfe was already shedding his clothes. My eyes were drawn lustfully to his body as he peeled off his work shirt to reveal his muscular hairy chest. My eyes followed the trail of hair downwards as it disappeared into the waistband of his pants. He noticed me looking wantingly at his crotch.

"Is this what you want, faggot?" he asked as he drew down his zipper and let his pants drop to the floor.

"Y-y-y-yes sir," I stuttered as my eyes were hypnotized by the site of his half-hard cock arcing out towards me. Already I could see the eye at the end of his cock glistening with the start of his precum. I felt my tongue run out and lick around my full lips as I looked at his cock continuing to expand and lengthen as blood flowed into it.

"Mr. Wolfe, would you do that thing for me again please sir?"

"What's that faggot? What do you want?" he asked as his magnificent cock started to extend further out from his body.

"That thing where you milk out your precum so it pools on my tongue," I said as I watched as the first stringy gob of his precum start to drool towards the floor.

"Oh you like that, eh cocksucker? All right then, get over here," he said as he wrapped one of his big hands around the girth of his thick long dick.

I dropped to my knees and crawled until I was right beneath the flared crimson head of his dripping cock. My tongue reached out and captured the drooling web already hanging from the glistening eye. I moved my tongue upwards until it touched the hot crown and I licked right across the shiny opening. I purred as I tasted his warm salty precum.

"Just wrap those sweet lips around it for a minute." I slipped my mouth over the flared head and clamped my lips behind his thick purple corona. I bathed the spongy membranes with saliva as his hand pumped away at his growing erection. It felt hot and beautiful in my mouth as his hand kept bumping into my stretched lips as he slid it back and forth. Within a minute or so, his rearing cock had reached its full 9 ¾".

"Okay, cum-slut, sit back and get that tongue out," he instructed as he held one hand firmly on the top of my head and pushed me back off his cock. Holding my head in place, he continued milking his thick shaft in long slow strokes as he held the end of his cock inches over my waiting tongue.

"Here you go queer. There's what you like," he said as his continually drooling precum started to form a growing pool on my tongue. When I felt the enlarging gob start to slide off my tongue, I quickly swallowed and felt the viscous fluid run soothingly down my throat.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned as I swallowed and then quickly flicked my tongue back under the dripping end of his cock. The flowing precum formed a glistening connection between his flared piss-slit and my yearning tongue. He milked his hand slowly but firmly along the full length of his hard shaft as he kept my head in place with his other hand. The globule on my tongue was growing and spreading out again and I had to swallow again. It was warm and delicious as the musky flavor entered my tastebuds.

"You really like that, eh faggot? That's good. Here's some more," he said as he gave another long firm stroke and I felt the weight of his next web of juice settle on my tongue. He fed me another six or seven mouthfuls in this way as he pumped a continuous flow of his slimy fluid into my mouth.

"Okay cocksucker, that's enough for now. I need to unload in your mouth," he said as he stepped over to the bed, pulled down the covers and flopped himself up against the headboard on a stack of pillows. He drew his knees up and apart and wrapped his big hand around his turgid cock and pointed it at me.

"Is this what you need, queer?"

"Yes sir," I said with my eyes glued to his stallion-like rod dripping a web of precum onto my sheets.

"Then come and get it," he said as he released his gripping hand and flexed so that his erection bobbed up and down teasingly. Still fully clothed, I crawled onto the bed and made my way between his tree-trunk thighs. His erect cock pointed straight out at about a 45-degree angle, that beautiful upward curve making it an enticing weapon of love. I wrapped both hands one over the other as far around his thick cock as they could go. As I slid my mouth over the large flared crown, I could feel the intense heat coming off his throbbing member. I moaned into the silky smooth skin of his cockhead as I started to shuck my hands towards my descending mouth.

"Oh fuck yeah. That's a good little cocksucker. Show me how much you love it," he said as he put his hands on each side of my head and started bobbing my head up and down on his diamond-hard rod. My saliva was running down the gnarled shaft of his cock as he pistoned my head up and down on the top part of his cock. I pumped my hands back and forth as I tasted his continuous supply of precum running into my mouth. I looked down at his balls and they looked swollen with what I hoped was a big fresh load of cum for me. My hands kept bumping into my lips as I worked in a rhythm where I would milk my hands upwards at the same time I slipped my suctioning mouth down over the top part of his cock. I then alternated and would slide my hands downwards at the same time my mouth was sliding downwards. The continuous moaning from Mr. Wolfe let me know he was pleased with my oral attention. I took my time and worked with my hands and mouth on his throbbing cock for about fifteen wonderful minutes. Numerous times I felt him start to get close and then I would slow down to prolong my own pleasure of servicing him.

"Oh fuck! You are a good little cocksucker. I can say that for you. I need to cum now faggot. Make sure you get every drop."

His hands gripped my head tighter as he bucked his hips up into my vacuuming mouth. I felt his cock get that extra level of firmness and I saw his huge balls drawing up in their protective pouch.

"OH FUCK ... OH FUCK ... HERE IT COMES YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKER," he bellowed as he started to unload into my mouth. The first blast pounded against the roof of my mouth with tremendous force. It felt like it was trying to knock my head right off his erupting cock. I kept my lips locked behind his throbbing purple corona as I kept my gripping hands pumping the outer sheath of his pulsating manhood. My mouth was filling with his creamy hot semen as his climax had him twitching and bucking into my eager mouth. I swallowed as he continued to shoot again and again. I felt my mouth overflowing and some of his milky jizz was leaking out the corners of my mouth and running down the shaft. It was becoming frothy white foam under my jerking hands. He came for a long time and I continued to swallow again and again as he fed me his delicious seed. I realized I was purring like a kitten as I felt his thick creamy man-juice slide down my throat. I kept pumping my hands as I tried to coax every drop out him that I could.

"Okay ... okay ... easy now faggot. There'll be more for you soon," he said as he released his gripping hands from my head and took hold of my arm to stop my jerking hands. I held my hands still but nursed softly at the head of his deflating cock. "That's what I like to see. Just keep it in your mouth like that, you little cum-slut," he said as he stroked my hair affectionately. I lay down and kept his cockhead lovingly within my mouth as I traced up and down the length of his softening member with my fingertips for the next ten minutes or so. He sat back peacefully against the pillows and looked down at me lying between his muscular legs.

"That was a real good blow job, cocksucker. I think for this next load, I want to feel just your hands on me while you tell me about your night with this woman. What's her name again?"

"It's Mistress Claudia, sir," I responded as I slid my mouth off his dormant cock.

"Mistress, eh?" he said with a chuckle. "Well, she's got you pegged right, you little cuntlapper. Yeah, I think Mistress Claudia and I would be able to make good use of your services together. I think the three of us would get along just fine. Now, you little faggot, grab that Vaseline and let's see how good you are at giving handjobs."

"Ummm, Mr. Wolfe sir. Before we do that, I was wondering if you'd do something for me," I said sheepishly.

"What's that, dickwad?"

"Would you give me your piss again, sir?" I asked as I felt my face turning red. He noticed right away.

"Now Jon, I told you that was nothing to be ashamed of. Of course I'll do it. Like I said, you can have as much of my piss as you want. How do you want it?"

"Well, I guess we should go in the shower because I want some in my mouth but I also want you to piss all over me too, if that's okay?"

"That's absolutely okay. You're coming along just fine as my cocksucker, Jon. Let's go," he said as he swung his legs off the bed and I watched his dormant manhood swing low and heavy as he walked into the bathroom. I quickly shed my clothes and when I got to the bathroom, he already had the water running in the shower. When the water was at the right temperature, he climbed into the shower and let the water run over his front until I entered and closed the shower door behind me. He then turned his back to the shower and I dropped to my knees instantly as he hefted his big cock in his hand.

"Okay you piss loving faggot, where do you want it first?"

"In my mouth first please Mr. Wolfe," I said as I dropped my jaw. He moved slightly forward and lifted the head of his cock until it was inches from my open mouth. He gave a couple of short strokes along his cock and then held it still. I watched as the eye of his cock seemed to flex open and then a burst of his hot acrid piss spewed forth right into my open mouth. I swallowed as it quickly began to fill my mouth and savored the hot salty liquid as it slid down my throat. He was pissing powerfully and I could feel it pound against the walls of my mouth as he moved his cock in a small circle as he continued to feed me his piss.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.