Co-worker's Man
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2008 by rmdexter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A shy male runs into a co-worker's hunky guy and ends up providing constant service.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Size  

I hurried back into my building and rode the elevator up to our floor. As I returned to my desk I noticed it was only a couple of minutes past my lunch hour so nobody would have taken any notice. I realized that I was starving for some real food as the only thing I'd had to eat since breakfast was a few loads of cum washed down with some of Mr. Wolfe's piss.

I grabbed my bag from the lunch room fridge and took it to my desk. I poured a mug of Mr. Wolfe's piss from the thermos but kept the mug hidden in one of my lower drawers. As I ate my lunch and drank some of his warm salty nectar, I thought over how I was feeling about Mr. Wolfe charging Dutch $20 for my services.

At first I had felt annoyed and disgusted that he was using me that way. It was like he was pimping me like a common whore! And then the feeling of being under his control and doing as he wished came into my thoughts. There was something comforting about Mr. Wolfe taking control of me and my needs. Deep down, I also felt the thrill of the nastiness of it all. I was realizing that I was a cum-slut who had a deep craving to be filled with cock and semen. Over the weekend I had been used and abused every which way and I still wanted more! I felt totally complete and at peace with myself when I was obeying the commands of others, whether they be men or women. So in the end, if Mr. Wolfe chose to charge others for my services, if it made him happy, I was only too happy to comply.

My dream had been to have Frank treat me as his possession like Mr. Wolfe was doing. But Frank's love for Lori and their situation of being together probably made that an impossibility. I would love to service Frank any time, anywhere, but I wondered how often I would have that opportunity. It was up to him and Lori to decide my fate regarding that. Mr. Wolfe was close at hand and seemed happy to step in and be my master. He was a tremendous man with a beautiful cock and a seemingly insatiable libido. Until I heard otherwise from Frank and Lori, I knew I would continue at any time to try and show Mr. Wolfe that I was worthy of taking his cum.

As I finished my lunch and took a final drink of the warm salty liquid, my phone rang. I looked over to see that it was Lori calling again.

"Hello."

"Yes Jon. Can you come into my office please? And bring the budget file on the Newman account with you," she said with a professional tone to her voice.

"Ummmm, yeah sure. I'll be right in," I said as I screwed the mug back onto the thermos lid. I grabbed the file she had requested from the pile on the side of my desk and headed towards her office. The door was closed this time as I approached. I knocked on the door and then entered. I closed the door behind me. As I turned around I saw Lori sitting in one of chairs over by her conference area. Her office had a small area away from her regular work desk that could function to hold small informal meetings with clients or staff. There was a couch with a matching chair and a broad coffee table that could be used to display reports, charts, whatever.

I looked over at her sitting in the chair facing me across the coffee table. There were a number of files and papers strewn across the table and obviously she was doing some work related to the Newman account that she had asked me to bring in. She was wearing those dark-rimmed glasses that gave her that sexy librarian look again and she was making notes on a piece of paper she held in her hand. I walked over with the file in my hands until I stood next to the table.

"Oh Jon. Good. Put that file down and pull this table out of the way," she said as she dropped her pen, tossed her glasses onto the papers she had been working on and sat back in the chair. Confused, I set down the file I was carrying and dragged the coffee table away from the couch and chair in which she was sitting.

"Good boy. Now get on your knees cock-lover," Lori said sternly. I felt my whole body shaking as her authoritative words seared themselves onto my brain. I dropped instantly to my knees before her.

"Now, here's what I want you to do Jon ... I want to see you form that pretty little mouth of yours into an "O" and then run your tongue around your lips," she said as she sat forward on the front edge of her chair. With my eyes glued to her large breasts thrusting at the front of her sweater, I pursed my lips into an "O" and then slowly circled them with my tongue. I could feel the saliva cooling slightly as I moved from my upper lip to my lower lip in slow, gentle circles.

"That's a good girl," she said with a smile and I watched her part her legs slightly and take one hand and slide it up beneath her skirt. I watched the muscles along her arm moving and then she withdrew her hand from beneath her skirt and held it before me. My eyes were riveted to her glistening middle finger as I drew my tongue back into my mouth and let out an audible gasp, "Aaaaaahhhhhh."

"Is this what you want?" she asked as she drew her finger back and forth beneath my nose. My eyes closed of their own accord as her intoxicating scent filled my nostrils. I could almost taste the heavenly flavor of her juices as I inhaled deeply.

"Oh yes, Lori," I answered.

"Lori? A little dick lover like you doesn't get to call me Lori. Save that for work only. From now on I want you to call me Miss. Got it?" With her voice reeking of authority, it was more of a direct command than a question.

"Yes Miss. I understand Miss," I answered obediently.

"Good. Now, is this what you want?" she asked again as she wafted her shining finger below my nose once more.

"Yes Miss. That's what I want Miss."

"Alright then. Put those lips back the way I want them." I instantly formed them into an "O" again. "Now let's see how those lips would feel around a cock," she said as took her finger and slid the damp end around my lips. I tried to capture it with my tongue by sliding it out onto her finger.

"Uh uh," she warned. "Get that tongue back in your mouth." I did as she asked and found myself trembling in anticipation as she circled my mouth with her glistening finger. I finally felt her fingernail scrape softly across my lips as she placed the end of her finger against the "O". As she slid it slowly into my mouth, I let my lips close around her delicate finger and brought my tongue up. Her finger pressed down on my tongue and I tasted her fresh juices. As my tastebuds sent signals of the delectable warm flavor to my brain, I moaned out loud as I slid my eager tongue all around her invading digit.

"Thatagirl," she said as she started to slide it back and forth between my soft full lips. She pulled her hand entirely from my mouth and I opened my eyes to watch as she slid it beneath her skirt again. She withdrew her hand fairly quickly and this time when she held it up, her index finger and middle finger were joined together by her slick juices. I pursed my lips into an "O" again and she slid both fingers into my mouth. I tasted her warm creamy discharge on my tongue as she slid her two fingers back and forth.

"You really like that, eh? I can see why Frank said that mouth of yours was so good on his cock." She withdrew her hand again and quickly moved it beneath her skirt again. This time she brought up the first three fingers of her hand formed into a pyramid kind of shape. She slid them slowly between my lips again and sawed them back and forth as I probed with my tongue to capture her tasty juices.

"Oh yeah, that is one hot fucking mouth you've got there girl," she said as she finally pulled her hand from my mouth. I had left it totally clean of everything except the remnants of my saliva. She sat back in her chair and I watched as she let her thighs drift apart. From my angle with my head slightly higher than the hem of her skirt, I could see partially up to the dark shadows just below her pussy.

"Tell me what you want Jon," she said and I watched as she formed her own lips into an "O" and slid the middle finger that had just been in my mouth between her full red bee-stung lips. I gulped noticeably and she just kept looking at me thru hooded eyes as she slid her finger back and forth between her full lips.

"I ... uh ... I'd like to eat you, Miss," I was finally able to stammer and I felt myself shaking as I found myself totally mesmerized be her sexy display.

"Do you promise to do a good job?" she asked as she slowly spread her creamy thighs further apart.

"Yes Miss," I answered as my eyes seemed hypnotized as her legs continued to part and the smooth creamy expanse of her inner thighs came further into view as her tight skirt rode up.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.