Co-worker's Man - Cover

Co-worker's Man

Copyright© 2008 by rmdexter

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A shy male runs into a co-worker's hunky guy and ends up providing constant service.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Size  

I spent the rest of the morning working on some various projects. I saw Lori a couple of times as she came by and spoke to some co-workers about different issues. You would never know from looking at her that anything was out of the ordinary. She was in my area only once and gave me knowing smile as she went by.

At break time while others went for a coffee, I snuck another drink of Mr. Wolfe's piss from the thermos. It was still nice and warm and I relished the hot salty taste as I let the distinct flavor linger on my tongue before swallowing. A little while later I had a craving for it again and took a quick swig straight from the thermos just before lunchtime.

My phone rang and I looked down to see that it was our receptionist calling me. I picked up, "Hello."

"Yeah, Jon. Can you come to the front please? There's somebody here to see you."

"Okay, I'll be right out." I wondered who the heck this was. I wasn't expecting anybody. I looked at my watch on the way to the front; 11:55. Shit, I was just about to go on lunch. I hoped this wouldn't take too long. As I rounded the corner to our front lobby, I saw Mr. Wolfe leaning on the counter sharing a laugh with our receptionist. She looked over at me as I walked up.

"Oh Jon, your friend is here," she said with a smile as she gestured towards Mr. Wolfe.

"Uh ... Mr. Wolfe, what are you doing here?" I asked incredulously.

"Jon, my boy. I just thought I'd come by and take you out to lunch," he said as he half-turned towards me, still leaning on the counter. I watched nervously as he continued to face me and turned one of his hands towards me. With the back of his hand to the receptionist, I could clearly see a photograph in the palm of his cupped hand. It was one of the ones he had taken of me last night with his cock laying on my face and a load of his cum all over me.

"Yeah, I know a great sausage place that I know you'll love," he said as he smiled at me and kept the picture pointed straight towards me. "So, what do you say?"

"Uhhh ... sure."

"Okay, I've got my van parked right out front. I'll see you in a couple of minutes," he said as he slipped the picture back into his pocket, said his goodbyes to our receptionist and walked towards the elevators.

A little rattled by Mr. Wolfe's unexpected appearance here at work, I went back to my desk and only had a minute of two before I had to join him. I was sure he would have conveniently found a way to accidentally "drop" that picture on the receptionist's desk if I hadn't agreed to meet him.

At noon, I left the building and saw his van sitting at the curb. It was a worker's van, not a family-type van. It had solid panel sides and a couple of small frosted windows in the two back doors. As I opened the door and climbed into the passenger seat, he immediately started the van and pulled away from the curb. I looked into the back from the space between the two front seats. There were compartments and shelves along each wall for storing materials. There were two captain's chairs bolted to the floor and facing the back just behind the two front seats. There were two pieces of curtains hanging behind each of the front seats that I surmised could be closed to shut off the front from the back. I also spotted a mattress from a single bed on the floor just beyond the captain's chairs.

"How did you know where I worked?" I asked him.

"Like I said earlier cocksucker, I've been keeping my eye on you for quite awhile now. I know lots of stuff about you," he said as he maneuvered thru traffic. "Hey. Lean over here." I leaned over towards him from the passenger seat. "Breathe out," he said. I did as he asked and watched as he sniffed. He let out a hearty laugh as he slapped the steering wheel. "I thought I smelt piss on your breath. So, are you enjoying your thermos, faggot?"

"Yes sir." I answered. "Where are we going?"

"Like I said, to a place where you can get a good sausage. And we're almost there," he said as he pulled into the entrance to a large shopping mall not too far from my work. It was a huge spread out mall with a massive parking lot. At midday on a Monday, it wasn't too crowded. He swung around to the rear area of the parking lot and drove up towards a lone car parked near the back, far away from any others. As he pulled alongside the other car and stopped, I saw a man get out of the other car and make his way towards the rear of the van. One of the back doors of the van opened and the man got in and made his way forward as he bent over in the back of the van.

"Hey Wolfe, is this the queer?" he said pointing to me.

"Yeah, that's him. Dutch, meet the cocksucker. Cocksucker ... Dutch," Mr. Wolfe said pointing from one to the other of us. "I was tellin' my good buddy Dutch here all about your special talents, Jon. And well, he expressed a genuine interest in checking out some of those talents. Right Dutch?"

"Yeah. But hey, I dropped my wife in the mall and told her I had to go down the street for something. So let's get to it."

"Okay, faggot. Let's get in the back and you can take good care of Dutch."

I seemed to move like a zombie as Mr. Wolfe took me by the shoulder and led me between the seats into the back area. He pushed me to my knees on the mattress as he reached back and drew the two sides of the curtain closed. Mr. Wolfe sat in one of the captain's chairs and I watched as Dutch kicked off his shoes, undid his belt and pulled off his pants and underwear. He was a man about Mr. Wolfe's age but he was physically quite different. He was a fair bit shorter and stockier. I figured it was likely that they had been in the service together at some point.

As he threw his pants aside, he sat in the other chair and I got my first good look at his package. His balls hung low and heavy as he sat at the front edge of the seat. His cock was semi-hard and arcing out. It appeared to be a little longer than average but it was incredibly thick.

"C'mon queer, I want to unload in your mouth and I don't have a lot of time," he said as his strong muscular legs opened in invitation. I hesitated but kept my eyes on his fat cock.

Mr. Wolfe noticed my hesitation immediately. "Now c'mon cocksucker. You know you want to do it. Just crawl forwards a little bit and he'll dump a nice hot load into that faggot mouth of yours before you know it."

With his hypnotic words settling into my brain, I crawled forward until I was right between Dutch's legs. The thing that hit me first was the surprising smell emanating from his crotch; soap! It unbelievably had a clean, soapy freshness. That made it much easier for me to suck off a man I had met just moments before. Although I think I knew inside that I would have done it anyways even if he was dirty and smelly. I started to reach my hand towards his fat cock.

"Un-uh queer. I can get off with my own hand anytime. I want you just to use your mouth for now. Keep your hands off until I tell you," Dutch instructed. I moved forward until my face was right in front of his heavy cock. "Okay dickhead, kiss it."

I pursed my lips and kissed the very end of his cock. I felt the smooth texture of the spongy membranes of his crown against my soft lips. I kissed all around the large head and then smooched my way down the length of his shaft. He was cut and had large protruding veins running up and down his member. As I kissed and nibbled at him, I felt it start to expand. Once I got to the base, I stuck out my tongue and started licking my way back up to the top. It was quickly filling up with blood and by the time I had bathed his whole shaft with my saliva, he had a full erection. As he sat there, it pointed upright at about a forty-five degree angle. It was probably about 7 ½" long but incredibly thick. The opening in the end of his cock was shiny as precum started to ooze forth.

"C'mon cocksucker, show me how you got your name," Dutch said as he nodded down towards his upright cock. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and started to slip it over his wide head. The girth of his cock was huge, especially at the ridge around the base of the crown. I felt my lips pulling and stretching and I was afraid they would split at the corners. I pulled back slightly and used my tongue to deposit a good layer of saliva on his cockhead to act as a lubricant. I slid my lips forward on the crown again and pressed forward as my lips stretched further and further open. They finally popped over the purple vein around the base of the head and clamped down on his shaft.

"That's good, faggot. You got the hard part done okay. Now get that head moving." I didn't know what to do with my hands so I put them on his husky thighs to help give me leverage as I started to bob my head. His wide cock filled my mouth as I pushed a load of saliva to the front of my mouth and pushed my face further down his cock. I allowed the saliva to run out the sides of my mouth and down his broad shaft. It helped ease the way as I bobbed my head on the top half of his cock.

His wide hot cock felt velvety smooth in my mouth as I got used to the immense girth stretching my lips. I started moaning around his cock as I bobbed my head further and further down his cock. Using my head only, I pulled his whole cock downwards and angled my throat and then pushed my face forwards towards his groin. I saw Dutch look down with wide eyes as his whole fat cock disappeared into my face. His thick pubic hair scratched at my face as my lips pressed against the skin at the base of his throbbing cock.

"Holy fuck Wolfe! He's got it all!" exclaimed Dutch.

"See, I told you the cocksucker was a natural. C'mon now kid, show old Dutch here what you can do. Make me proud," Mr. Wolfe said as he reached forward and petted me like a dog.

With Mr. Wolfe's words ringing in my ears, I wanted to prove to him that I was worthy of his praise. I slid my mouth backwards and felt my lips stretch wide open as they drew back over Dutch's incredibly wide crown. With my lips back just beyond the tip, I took the opportunity to swipe my tongue over his piss-slit and taste his precum. It tasted almost smoky and I wondered if Dutch was a smoker. His flavor was very distinct from any I had before. I took another quick lick at the drooling opening and then powered my face forwards until I slammed my lips against his groin again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.