Co-worker's Man - Cover

Co-worker's Man

Copyright© 2008 by rmdexter

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A shy male runs into a co-worker's hunky guy and ends up providing constant service.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Size  

"Well Jon, your pussy was just as good as I hoped," Mr. Wolfe said as he looked down at my totally spent form lying exhausted beneath him. I looked up at him and saw the glistening sheen of sweat on his skin and sparkling in his chest hair. Amazingly, for the thorough ride he had just given me, he looked raring to go again.

"So, did you like me fucking you?" he asked as he released his grip on my ankles. My legs fell to the bed on each side of him and I was totally splayed out beneath him. I had finally let go of the tight grip I'd had on the sheets as he'd been deliciously fucking me. I brushed my sweat-matted hair off my brow as I replied.

"Oh yes sir," I said in a purring voice. "I loved it sir. I feel totally spent but so incredibly filled at the same time. I've never been fucked like that. It was so hard and yet so good. I love your cock in me, Mr. Wolfe. Anytime, anywhere you want, you can give it to me."

"Well, that's just what I have in mind Jon. I'll make sure you get plenty of cock from now on. What about my cum, faggot? How do you like my cum?" he asked as he slowly hunched his cock back and forth within me. He had kept it buried in me this whole time.

"I love your cum Mr. Wolfe. It's so thick and creamy. I love the flavor of it on my tongue and it feels so warm and soothing as it slides down my throat. I love to see and feel it shoot out of that big cock. Either in my mouth or as far up my ass as you can shoot it, I just love it. Anytime you want to blast it into me or on me sir, I'd love for you to do it."

"Well then, I guess you get to be my personal cum-bucket from now on Jon. I'll try to make sure you get as much as you can take. Now, I'm going to slide my cock out of your ass. When I do, I want you to close that asshole real tight until I tell you to let go, okay?"

I nodded and looked down as he slowly started to withdraw his thick cock from my gripping hole. His protruding ridge almost felt like it was pulling the smooth lining of my ass backwards with it. I concentrated on keeping a tight grip on the receding shaft as more of it came into view. I could see whitish streaks and flecks of his cum along his veiny shaft as it continued to emerge from my ravished ass. As I felt the broad ridge start to slide out, I really clenched my stretched sphincter. As his cockhead fully emerged, I slammed the opening closed as he had requested.

He backed up a little on his knees and I saw his beautiful cum-stained cock hanging at half-mast as it arced out gracefully over his low-hanging balls.

"Sit up on your elbows, faggot" he instructed. I raised myself to a half sitting position with my elbows supporting my upper body. As he knelt between my legs, he put both of his hands down between my legs. I felt the ends of the thick fingers of his up-turned hand press deep into my crevice just beyond my tight pink hole. He used his other hand to push my deflated cock and bag up and out of the way.

"Okay, ease it open," he said as he looked down at my swollen pink hole. I blew out a breath slowly as I relaxed my gripping sphincter. I felt his cum start to slide out of my asshole onto his waiting fingers. His warm semen flowed easily from my stretched hole onto his fingers and slid further to pool in his cupped hand. With the back of his other hand holding my bag out of the way, he used the fingers of that hand to pull my opening even further apart.

"That's good, cum-boy. Now, I want you to push down. Push that baby batter out of you." I flexed the muscles deep within my ass and felt a large gob ooze out of my stretched hole. I kept flexing and more of his creamy cum slid down within me to join the growing pool in the palm of his large hand.

"Okay, tighten that hole again," he said as he released his spreading fingers. I quickly clamped my asshole tight again. He raised his cupped hand and brought it forward in front of my face. I could see the cloudy whitish fluid filling his palm, the tributaries of it leaving a glistening trail leading from the ends of his fingers to his cupped palm.

"There you go my little cum-bucket. Nice and fresh, straight from my cock to your hole," he said as he held it right in front of my mouth. "Come and get it."

"Oooohhhh", I moaned with lust as the heavenly smell of his musky cum and our sweat filled my senses. I pushed my eager tongue into his palm and buried it deep in the pool of his delicious cream. I drew a wad of it back into my mouth and felt the warm smooth texture slide across my tongue. "Mmmmmmmmm," I moaned as I pressed my tongue back into the handful of his milky semen. I heard him laugh softly as I lapped up the copious amount of sperm he had collected from my ass. When I had all of it safely within my stomach, I licked the glistening remnants from his fingers.

"Sit up on your knees now, there's still some left in there," he instructed. Being careful to keep my sphincter tightly closed, I got up on my knees but kept them well apart. He reached down and put his cupped hand below my asshole.

"Okay, let it out." I relaxed my asshole and felt the wad that had been waiting there drizzle out onto his waiting hand. I pushed down again and felt more cum slither down my moist chute. It continued to come out in gobs as it dropped into his waiting hand. As I kept pushing, I eventually realized that I'd gotten every drop of him out of me that I was able to. As I let out a soft sigh of resignation, he brought his hand up from between my legs and held it in front of me again. Another full handful awaited me and I eagerly delved my tongue into the slippery mess. I hummed and purred as I pulled all of his potent seed into my mouth and down my throat. When I had captured as much as I could, he turned the palm of hand into my face and I licked every nook and cranny of his hand and fingers in search of the final drops of that precious cream.

He had been kind of sitting on his heels as he had fed me and now he raised himself back up onto his knees. "I think you missed some, cum-boy" he said as he pointed down to his heavy cum-streaked cock. My eyes spotted one extra-long milky streak running half the length of his shaft and I leaned forward and speared the end of it with my tongue. I ran my tongue along that whitish streak as I pulled it into my mouth. I could taste my clean-ass smell along with his pearls of semen as I ran my eager tongue all over his beautiful cock. When his cock was completely clean, I slipped my full lips over his dark crown and sucked at it softly.

"Can't get enough, eh cocksucker," Mr. Wolfe said with a chuckle. "Well, just keep suckin," he said as he started to hump it into my mouth. I reached out and cupped his big balls in my hand as I let my mouth slide further down his shaft. I rolled them around gently in my hand as I spurred them on to generate more cum for me. I felt his cock start to thicken already as I bobbed my head over his broad cockhead. Fuck! This man was amazing! He had just dumped a huge load into me just a few minutes ago and his cock was already coming back up again!

With his hands gripping the sides of my head, Mr. Wolfe started to saw his lengthening shaft in and out of my eager mouth. I took my hand off his silky bag and started to scratch thru the pubic hair at the base of his cock as I wrapped my other hand around the lower part of his shaft and started to shuck it back and forth.

"Oh, you fucking cocksucker! That's perfect. Keep doin' that."

I had no intention of stopping and continued to work on him with my slippery hands and salivating mouth. As the blood continued to fill his pulsating shaft, it stretched my lips and forced my hand open further to handle his tremendous girth. I felt his engorged cockhead pressing firmly against the roof of my mouth and realized the upward curve was fully in place as his magnificent manhood had once again attained its full 9 ¾ inches.

"Turn around faggot," he commanded. I reluctantly slid my lips and hands off his huge cock and turned around on my hands and knees.

"Get those knees apart, asshole," he said as his hand slapped against the inside of my thigh. I parted my knees as far as I could and felt him move forward until he was kneeling between my spread legs. I felt the hot broad head of his cock push against my sphincter and thanked God that there was still some lube left on my stretched hole and that I'd left a slick coating of my saliva on his engorged shaft. He put his hands firmly on my hips and I felt my ring stretch around his large crown as he slid it into me.

"Oh fuck yeah," I moaned as I felt the head lodge itself inside my gripping ring. He paused for a second and before he had a chance to do anything, I rammed myself backwards and fully impaled myself on all 9 ¾" of his stallion-like cock.

"OH YEAH!" I shouted as I luxuriated in the overwhelming pleasure of his hard erection filling that yearning void within me.

"Motherfucker!" he said with a note of surprise in his voice. "You are one hot pussy, Jon. C'mon asshole, work that pussy for me." I slid my ass forwards until just the cockhead remained within me. When I felt the protruding ridge pressing against my pink ring, I slammed myself backwards again. I felt the sweat start to run down my back again as I started to jam myself back and forth on his rigid member.

The curve of his cock was doing beautiful things within my ass as I writhed and twisted on his rampant love-muscle. I skewered myself on his rock-hard cock as I powered myself back and forth along his full length. For about fifteen minutes he kept still as I used my ass to bring him as much pleasure as I could. I was soaked with sweat and it was dripping off my body onto the sheets beneath me. My own cock was once again hard and pinioned up against my stomach. I looked down between my legs and saw a shiny drop of precum in the eye of my cock before looking further back to see his thick glistening shaft sliding in and out of me.

"Good work Jon," he said as he stopped my movements with a firm grip on my hips. "Lay down and take a break." With his cock buried deep within me, he followed forwards until I was lying face down on the bed. "Now close those legs cocksucker," he said as he kept his cock fully within me but let his legs go on the outside of my legs as I brought them close together. I felt his cock trapped tightly within me as he lowered his broad upper body onto my back, most of his weight supported by his strong arms on either side of me. He withdrew his cock partially from my tight hole and slammed it back into me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.