Co-worker's Man - Cover

Co-worker's Man

Copyright© 2008 by rmdexter

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A shy male runs into a co-worker's hunky guy and ends up providing constant service.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Size  

I awoke to the sound of snoring and it took me a moment to remember where I was. The last thing I remembered was taking Frank's cock into my mouth as I was settling down to sleep after I had ridden him to a mind-boggling orgasm. I had been so exhausted that sleep had overtaken me almost immediately. I did remember though that Frank had fallen asleep even before I did.

While sleeping my mouth must have slipped off Frank's dick as I found myself with my head on the bed next to his chest, the sheets pulled up to my shoulders. He was soundly snoring beside me, lying flat on his back with one arm thrown across his face.

I looked past him to the alarm clock, 4:42am. I had turned the light out after I had returned from cleaning up in the bathroom at about 11:15pm so I guess we had gotten about five and a half hours sleep so far.

Frank seemed to be sound asleep and hadn't woken me up for a "midnight snack" like he did last night; not that I complained about it or anything!

With my eyes already accustomed to the gentle light seeping into the room, I could see the sheets tenting up over his midsection as he lay flat out on his back. In full erection, his massive cock was lifting the sheets as it bobbed slightly with each of his heartbeats.

I rolled on my side and slid my hand under the sheets and across his hip. I moved it gently across his flat stomach until my fingertips alighted on the surface of his erect cock. Amazing! How could something be so hard and yet so smooth and soft at the same time! It felt so warm and comforting under my hand. I wrapped my hand as far around it as it would go and shucked it up and down slowly. Thru the surface of the skin I could feel the heat of the blood pulsing within it.

So as not to wake Frank, I drew the sheet down slowly until his cock was exposed. In the dim light, I could see the silhouette of that angry weapon, projecting sensually upwards as it rose from his groin.

I quietly got to me knees beside him and slowly lifted his cock upwards from his body. I paused when I got it straight up and listened as his gentle snoring and consistent breathing continued. I leaned forward and rubbed the smooth head around my face. It felt amazingly warm and silky as I closed my eyes and used his huge cock to caress my face. I rubbed the hot head across my forehead, into my eye sockets and rolled it against my cheeks. I laid his heavy thick shaft across my neck and moved my head so his hardness slid across the soft skin under my chin. Again, I was purring like a kitten as I pleasured myself with his magnificent cock ... and all the while ... he continued sleeping.

I took my lips and pressed them gently against the smooth skin just below his flared ridge. I kissed and nibbled all the way down the full length of his shaft until I reached the base. I wrapped my lips on both sides of the large main vein protruding from the center of the underside of his thick shaft. I slowly slid my lips back up to mushroom head, softly kissing that pulsating vein all the way up. As I passed my hot breath over the taut membranes above the flared ridge, I listened intently to see if I had disturbed him. Frank's snoring continued unabated and he remained in the same position with his arm thrown over his eyes.

I decided it was time to move forward. With a shudder of lust, I wetted my lips and then slid them slowly down over the enlarged crown. I let out a low sigh of pleasure as I felt that now familiar cock filling my mouth. I delicately bathed the captured head in saliva as I made love to it softly within my still mouth. His hardness filled my oral cavity and I wrapped both hands around the stalk of his upright shaft as he continued to sleep. As I gingerly milked both hands up and down, I started to force more of his turgid rod into my mouth. I had a first taste of his precum as my milking hands brought a large globule brimming to the surface. I quickly lapped it up and then curled my tongue around the sensitive tissues just below the V of his flared ridge.

A soft moan from Frank alerted me that I may have gone too far. I held my hands still for a moment but kept applying pressure with my lips and tongue to his cockhead captured within my mouth.

"What the fuck?" I heard Frank say with a surprised tone in his voice. I now kept totally still, my hands wrapped around his cock and my lips clamped about 5 " down his rigid truncheon, saliva leaking from the corners of my mouth down his pulsating shaft.

"That's a beautiful way to wake somebody up, kid. Fuck ... how long have you been doin' that? I feel like I'm almost ready to blow again. Fuck ... yeah ... get that mouth and those hands moving and you'll get another mouthful real soon."

I started a constant churning motion with my two hands as I bobbed my head up and down on his swollen cockhead. My hands became slickened with the saliva running down his shaft and I provided a steady supply as my tongue bathed the head and upper shaft. I moaned and purred with my lips stretched around his thick dick. I took my time pleasuring him as I continued to kneel beside him and bob my head for the next ten minutes. I constantly swirled my tongue about the hard spongy head of his fierce cock as I anticipated him delivering me a mouthful of his delicious cream.

"Oh ... that's it kid ... just a little more..." Frank encouraged. His low moans continued and I took my lower hand and dragged my nails downward along the underside of his gnarled shaft.

"Oh fuck yeah!" he exclaimed as I moaned into his cock as my nails scratched around the base of his thick turgid cock. "Get ready kid. You're gonna get a mouthful," Frank said as he started to twitch. His cock took on that extra level of hardness just before his orgasm as his balls started to draw up closer to his body. I drew my head back until only the huge cockhead was locked within my vacuuming mouth, my lips locked behind that pulsating crimson ridge. I swirled my tongue all around the surface of the engorged head as I kept one hand milking the thick shaft as the other scratched across the taut skin at the base of his cock.

"OH SHIT ... HERE IT COMES!" he bellowed as I kept my hands moving along his thick shaft but held my tongue still as I prepared for the onslaught of his heavenly cum.

The first shot blasted forth with such force that I thought it was going to blow the top of my head off! It burst forth to plaster itself against the roof of my mouth as I knelt over him. I quickly recovered from the shock of the intensity of the first blast just as a second and third rope of his thick creamy semen spewed into my mouth. I quickly suctioned the first part of his load to the back of my mouth where I let it linger for a second at the base of my tongue before swallowing it.

"OH FUCK, GET IT ALL KID!" Frank exclaimed as he continued to spray his delicious semen into my waiting mouth. As soon as I swallowed the initial blasts, the next few shots of his cum filled my mouth again. I swallowed deeply as I kept milking the shaft of his pulsating cock with my gripping hands as I tried to coax as much cum out of him as I could. Frank kept twitching and bucking beneath me as his semen sped thru his thick 10 ½" cock into my waiting mouth. I kept swallowing and swallowing as he rode out his orgasm. My eyes were closed and I purred with lust as every thick creamy mouthful slid down my throat.

"Oh fuck ... that's so good... ," he moaned and I felt his body start to relax as his spewing semen finally dwindled to a few pearly droplets. I delved my tongue into his pulsing piss-slit and captured those final precious morsels as they oozed forth. I milked firmly upwards with both hands and was rewarded as a final gob rolled forth to land securely on the back of my tongue. I swirled that final creamy nugget around within my mouth as I savored it one last time before I allowed it to join the rest in the warm pit of my stomach.

"Well kid, think that will hold you for a few hours?" Frank asked. I kept my head locked onto his softening cockhead but nodded in agreement. "That's good. Because I'm gonna get some more sleep before I fill that tight ass of yours again."

I started to pull my mouth off his cock but Frank interrupted me, "Hey, just keep that cock in your mouth now. It's found a new home there. I'm sure you don't mind."

I eased myself down to lay at his side as I kept his deflating cock safe and warm within my mouth. I pulled the covers up around us as I lay with the side of my head on his stomach as I nursed at his leaking cockhead.

Within a minute I heard Frank's gentle snoring and with a fresh bellyful of his warm cream, I soon drifted off to sleep as well...

Some form of sound outside woke me up. I realized it was a car horn somewhere off in the distance. My head was resting against Frank's hip and he was still lying pretty much on his back but had turned slightly on his hips towards me. He had another "morning hard-on" and his turgid cock was pointed straight towards me, the engorged head inches from my face. His gentle snoring continued as his massive cock bobbed with each of his heartbeats right in front of me.

I could see that morning light was seeping into the room. Looking past Frank's broad chest, I could see the time, 9:08am. I'd sucked him off at about 5:00am and it looked like he had another load that he needed to get rid of. I was hoping he'd give me this one deep in my ass but I had to take care of a few things first.

I quietly slid out of bed and tiptoed to the washroom. I softly closed the door behind me then made my way to the toilet. I took a good shit and then picked up the enema kit that I had used and cleaned yesterday. I filled the bag with hot soapy water and then inserted the nozzle into my ass and let the warm cleansing fluid flow into me. I sat on the toilet and waited as long as I could before discharging the soapy liquid. As Frank had instructed yesterday, I repeated the process a second time until the warm soapy water ran clear. I washed off the nozzle and returned the kit to the shelf where I had left it yesterday.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.