Co-worker's Man - Cover

Co-worker's Man

Copyright© 2008 by rmdexter

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A shy male runs into a co-worker's hunky guy and ends up providing constant service.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Size  

I awoke to the sound of Frank's gentle snoring beside me. My eyes flickered open and I was able see that morning had arrived. The light now drifting in around the curtains was brighter than the streetlight could provide. I looked over Frank's shoulder at the alarm clock; 8:39am, Saturday morning. What a fucking night! I lay there quietly thinking about all that had happened since I ran into Frank at the bar.

He must have noticed me checking him out on his visits to see his girlfriend, Lori, in our office. He knew right off the bat that I was a sucker for cock (in more ways than one!) and that I liked to be dominated. He had been perfect; firm but not rough, insistent on his servicing needs yet considerate enough to ensure that I enjoyed pleasuring him as much as he enjoyed feeding me his cum. And what cum!!! I had never seen anybody shoot loads the size of what Frank was capable of. His huge balls seemed to carry an endless supply. He had fucked Lori just before he dropped her at the airport and then had fed me four massive loads last evening. He had then woken up in the middle of the night demanding another throat-fucking session and had fed me a huge fifth load then! I had expected that each load would decrease in volume and thickness, but with Frank, that was not the case. His fifth load in the middle of the night was equally as thick and creamy as the first one I had taken out if him at the start of our evening.

I looked over at Frank who was lying on his left side with his back to me, his right leg drawn up partially, his right thigh perpendicular to the rest of his body. I eased the sheet down gently so as not to wake him. From my place at his side I slid down and was able to get a good look at his firm, luscious ass. The cheeks of his ass were nicely rounded and muscular, his drawn up leg had slightly widened the deep crevice between them.

I slid down a little further until my face was even with the top of his crack. I moved closer and extended my tongue to run gently into the top of the crevice. It was warm and smooth, with a clean yet masculine flavor. I ran my tongue all around the upper area of his ass, bathing it with my tongue. The firm orbs were soon shiny with the remnants of my saliva. I made my way down further slowly, taking my time to give equal attention to all parts of his ass. I extended my tongue deeper into his widening crack as I made my way closer to his moist, pink, puckered hole. As I lovingly swiped my hot slippery tongue across his hole, I heard Frank moan from above me.

"Oh fuck..." he said as he came awake. I paused for an instant but he made no move to stop my attentions. He actually drew his right leg up a little higher, opening himself up even more to me.

I took that as an invitation and moved my face fully and deeply into his hot crack, loving the flavor of his ass as my tongue and lips continued to kiss, lick and probe the depths of his backside.

"Oh man," said Frank. "What a way to wake up!"

He rolled further to his left side and brought both knees under him, his upper body remained on the pillows he had his arms wrapped around as he raised his ass high in the air. His knees and calves were parted to open his ass even more. I scrambled behind him to take my place between his legs. Kneeling there on my own knees, I placed my hands on his two firm ass-cheeks and delved my tongue once again deeply into his crack.

"Thataboy..." said Frank as he reached back with one hand to the back of my head and pushed me deeper into him. Once he knew I wasn't going anywhere, he threw his arms back around the pillow he had his head on and wiggled his ass back into my face.

From this position I had complete and free access to his ass. I noticed his huge sack dangling below. Hopefully his rest had allowed him to generate some more cum in those massive balls of his. I continued bathing his ass with my tongue and massaging his ass-cheeks with my fingers. I moved one hand down and rolled his huge balls carefully in the palm of my hand. They were huge! I'd never seen anything like it. As I probed with my tongue directly onto his moist hot asshole, I slid my other hand past his balls to the base of his massive tool. It was rock-hard and that glorious 10 ½" was pointing directly up towards Frank's stomach. I wrapped my hand around it as best I could and drew it downwards. The power of it snapped it out of my hand to slap loudly against him.

"Oh fuck ... yeah..." I heard him moan. He reached over to the night table and I saw him grab the jar of Vaseline. He passed it back to me.

"Keep that tongue in my ass, but get those hands working on my cock," he said.

I scooped some of the lubricant from the jar and applied it to both hands, wringing them together to get complete coverage and heat it up. I returned to my place behind his spread thighs and moved my face back into his crack as I used both hands to reach beneath him.

I ran my hands up and down his rigid cock as it became slickened with the lubricant. Frank moaned above me as I swiped my tongue from the top of his crack to the junction with the back of his bag. My hands continued jerking his turgid, thick cock as I used one hand above the other to make sure I had maximum coverage on that monster.

"Pull it down," said Frank.

I pulled his cock back towards me until it was pointing straight down towards the sheets. With the size of that massive tool, even from his raised position by being on his knees, it was only a few inches above the sheets! I accidentally loosened my grip at one point and it once again snapped back up to its natural position against his stomach. I carefully wrapped my hand as far around it as I could and drew it back and down once again. I put both slippery hands around it and started a consistent up and down motion. I once again varied my speed and directions, adding a few firm squeezes and twists to give as much pleasure as possible to Frank. All the while I kept my tongue busy in his ass.

I noticed him reach over to the bedside table again and pick up the black plate that he had his sandwich on the night before. He slid it along the surface of the sheet until it was between his knees and directly below the head of his cock!

"I know you'll be wanting your breakfast soon..." he said as he settled back into his pillows and wiggled his ass against my face once more.

I continued working on his cock with both hands, milking it downwards toward the glistening black plate. I kept one hand busy near the head and top part of his gnarled shaft as I used my other hand to scratch my nails around the slick base of his thick shaft. I could tell by his loud moan that he had taught me well. I pulled my face back from his ass for a second as I continued my manipulations with my hands. I looked at the plate and was happy to see a few drops of his pre-cum had already made their way onto the plate, the initial morsels of semen readily visible against the black plate.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.