The Sexiest Kiss - Cover

The Sexiest Kiss

The author conveys no rights to anyone to publish or display for money.

Chapter 5: "The Challenge"

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: "The Challenge" - Love finds man in an unexpected way.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

We were all standing in the rather spacious den where we had assembled.

"First, I want to thank everyone for showing up tonight and supporting my favorite charity ... The Foundation For The Preservation Of Eximius Cornu Vir."

Barbie paused dramatically, then continued. "As most of you know, the Eximius Cornu Vir is an extremely rare species of Primate that is facing worldwide extinction. And, unless we act now, if the current trend continues, the Eximius Cornu Vir may be all but be wiped out by the predatory Terror Mulier in our lifetime. Your support and participation in tonight's events is key in our ongoing fight to make sure that this most important, little known creature of nature."

"Now before I go any further I want to introduce you to Celeste's boyfriend, Jeremy. Everybody say hi to Jeremy!"

The words "Hi Jeremy!" came in unison from all attending as they waved in his direction. He blushed, I guess he was not used to being the center of attention and Barbie continued.

"I think you guys will get a special kick out of tonight's fund raising festivities. First, were going to start with a lingerie modeling show that the ladies have so graciously consented to put on for us. Remember that all the items they will be wearing tonight will be available for sale and that the proceeds will be used to further fund our fight to save the Eximius Cornu Vir.

Since this month is ladies' choice, the girls have decided that we are going to have a 'Sexiest Kiss Contest'. Once it's over, the girls have planned a very special competition that I think you all will enjoy."

One of the women in the audience yelled, "What do the winners of the 'Sexiest Kiss Contest' get?"

"I'm glad you asked. The woman who wins will receive $100.00 credit that she may use to order her choice of lingerie items in the catalog and the man gets the honor of judging the next event.

Now before you guys think you are getting the short end of the stick, let me assure you that event will only have female contestants in it and I guarantee the lucky man who wins the 'Sexiest Kiss Contest' will not be disappointed."

"There is a $25.00 per couple entry fee for the Sexiest Kiss Contest. Also, every girl participating in it will automatically be entered in our very special competition. I'm happy to say that we've already had two couples enter our first contest ... Celeste and Jeremy, and Allyson and Herman."

At that very moment, Jeremy looked straight at me and just stood there speechless. Barbie however, had not stopped talking.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.