The Sexiest Kiss - Cover

The Sexiest Kiss

The author conveys no rights to anyone to publish or display for money.

Chapter 3: "The Dream House"

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: "The Dream House" - Love finds man in an unexpected way.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

That brings us back to present day.

I fed in the address Jeremy had given me into my GPS and began following its instructions to his house. When I got there, I had to drive around the block to see if I had made a mistake; I couldn't believe my eyes I was that surprised! It was absolutely beautiful.

Since he had no kids, ex-wives or girlfriends to tie up his financial resources Jeremy invested all his time and money in his house and, from the way he described it, he must have put every spare dollar he had into the place. After twenty years and uncounted thousands of dollars, it was finally finished.

I had heard so much about it the past couple of weeks that it got my curiosity going so when I had any chance to come by and see it, I took it.

I parked in the driveway directly in front of the two-car garage and got out of my car. When I got to the door, I rang the doorbell and almost instantly Jeremy opened the door to greet me.

"Wow; that was quick! Are you psychic or what?" I said surprised.

He laughed, "No; not psychic. The motion sensor over the garage lets me know when someone pulls up."

He stood there for several seconds as if he didn't know what to do next.

"Well, aren't you going to offer me in? We still got a few minutes before we have to be there." I asked. After seeing the outside of his house, I was just dying to see what it looked like inside.

A look of embarrassment suddenly came on his face, "Sorry, I'm not used to having visitors. Would you like to come in? I don't have much to drink but I can offer you some orange juice."

"Sure." I really wasn't thirsty; but hey, it gave me a needed excuse to see the rest of the house.

Then, with a sparkle in his eyes, Jeremy asked, "Hey, you want me to give me you the fifty-cent tour of the place? I just finished it and you'd be the first to see it."

The entire house was powered by solar panels on the roof. The electrical system was backed up by not one but two generators. On the inside, the whole place was decorated in an ultra-modern style. It seemed to be almost totally automated and just about everything was voice activated could be turned on my motion sensor.

Ten minutes later, we were just about through with the tour.

"We've got time, maybe while you can show me your wardrobe." I said after glancing at my watch.

Astonished, Jeremy looked at me and asked, "Why? Is there something wrong with what I have on?"

"Well, to tell you the truth, it's fine if you were going to work. But this is a social occasion. You might want to change into something a bit more casual." I told him candidly.

He got a strange look on his face that I couldn't quite make out.

"God Jeremy! I didn't offend you did I? I never intended to hurt your feelings." I said apologetically.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.