The Sitter, the Story Goes on! - Cover

The Sitter, the Story Goes on!

by L.A. Wicker

Copyright© 2008 by L.A. Wicker

Erotica Sex Story: Carla goes to buy a dog of her own and gets a real surprise!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Size   Hairy   .

Carla called the number and she couldn't get out of her apartment fast enough. She drove up the small dirt road towards the dog kennels and she could not believe what she saw. There sat Miss. Davis and Rex on the tailgate of a truck. 'Oh fuck, what am I going to do now?' she thought to herself and saw a wide grin on Miss Davis face.

"Hello there, how have you been?" the sexy, mature woman asked Carla with a big smile as she fought to hold on to Rex.

"Fine, what are you doing here?" Carla asked hoping she wasn't going to make a scene and she saw Rex trying to come to see her, but Davis held him tight.

"I own this place and I was in the office when you called this morning."

"Miss Davis, I don't want any trouble. I um ... just wanted a dog of my own." Carla said and she could feel her tiny pair of panties getting so wet for Rex.

"No problem at all! I'll 'give' you any one you want, but want to ask you something. Oh, call me Vicky."

"What might that be?" Carla asked hoping she wasn't going to start anything and she walked up to Rex. "Hey baby, how you been?" she smiled and let the giant beast lick her entire face.

"You and I share a very, very deep love for big dogs and so do many other women out in the world, but I've had some odd request lately and I was wondering if you'd like to go into business with me?"

"What ... kind of request?" Carla asked with a hint hesitation as she continued to let Rex lick all over her.

"For ponies trained like my dogs."

"Oh my God, are joking?" Carla gasped as she thought of a tiny horse fucking a woman.

"Nope, I get calls and so many letters, I can't count them all, but I just can't put an add in the paper asking for a girl to help me teach a horse to fuck them!" she laughed and watched as Rex went wild for the sexy young girl.

"I love Rex and the idea of a dog um ... doing me, but a horse?"

"They are bigger and they do have a much longer cock, for those um ... hard to reach places!" Vicky laughed and Carla did to.

"How much would you pay, if I helped?"

"Half of all we make. Hell, you'll be doing all of the hard shit. They are very gentle animals, but if you get one excited, it could get rough. When I trained Rex, he went wild a few times and held me down for hours and hours. You felt and enjoyed his cock-knot. He thought I was his play toy and planed on keeping me."

"Oh yes and I want to enjoy it again." Carla smiled as she hugged Rex and her pussy was on fire for the massive dog.

"Well, if you want to help me, I can't see any reason why ol' Rex couldn't spend the night with you once and awhile."

Carla was fucked and she knew it. She would do anything have Rex's massive cock back up her dripping cunt, even training a horse to fuck her pussy. "Let me see one and get an idea of how big they are. I don't want to get hurt nor have my insides torn out."

"Cool, I have two beautiful studs in the barn! Let's go take a look at them and you can make up your mind." Vicky said as she slid from the truck and the women walked to the barn.

.

"Oh God, they're beautiful!" Carla said as she looked over the two gorgeous animals the massive cocks hanging under them.

Vicky smiled as she opened the stall and they went in to pet them. "They are bigger as you can see and I'm not going to lie to you. Their cock is three times the size of his ... maybe bigger." Vicky said as she motioned to Rex and she saw a look of wonder in Carla's eyes.

"Holy fuck, are you for real?" Carla said as she petted the two ponies.

"Oh yeah and they love to fuck!"

"I'm not sure I could take something so big or not." Carla said as she thought about something so big going up her tiny cunt.

"It hurts the first few times, but you learn to love it!" Vicky said with a wide grin.

"Oh God, you've already had one of them?" Carla asked as her heart raced and her cunt got wetter.

"Not these guys, but I had one last week and it was so good! I thought his cock was going to ram out the top of my head, but I've never been more satisfied in my life!" Vicky moaned as she thought of the pony that broke in her cunt.

"Damn!" Carla said as she fanned her face and thought of having something so big in her tiny cunt hole. "Did it hurt?"

"Just for a few minutes. Your cunt stretches to it and then you just hold on for dear life! If you think ol' Rex fucked you good, wait till you enjoy one of these hairy, little fuckers!" Vicky said with a wide grin.

Carla looked at the solid black beast next to her, she ran her fingers through its long, thick mane, and she said. "I'll give it a try, but if it hurts me ... I want out and no bullshit, ok?"

"Great!" Vicky said giving Carla a big hug. "I figure we can sell them for twenty-five grand each, maybe even more!"

"Oh cool, I'm sick of being broke, so that's going to be so nice!" Carla said as she thought of making so much money for doing something that she was sure to enjoy.

"Well, it's set then. We'll start tomorrow night! Oh, by the way, you can have Rex. After you fucked him, the prick wouldn't have a thing to do with me. I had to get one of my other dogs to replace him at home."

"Oops, I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it. I was really pissed off at first, but I have one I enjoy much more!"

"Thank you so much. I've missed him so bad. He's all I think about." Carla gigged as she thought of hurrying home with her lover.

"No problem at all. I think he's missed you just as much." Vicky said as she thought of the young girl fucking the big dog. "Be here around nine tomorrow night and we'll get started." Vicky said as she got into her truck and drove away.

Carla flopped on the ground next to Rex, letting him lick her face and he tried humping her back, while he whined for her. "We'll be home in a few minutes baby and you can have me ... my love!"

.

Carla ran to her apartment, unlocked the door and she rushed inside with Rex. She started to strip, before the door was closed and Rex was sniffing her wet cunt. "That's momma's boy, sniff that shit and get hard for me!" she said as she wiggled from her jeans and ran to lay on the sofa, with her long legs spread for her lover.

"Come to Mom!" Carla moaned as Rex started licking her wet cunt and she could see that he was hard and ready for some lonely cunt. "Come up," she whispered and gently patted her thigh. Rex knew what was coming and he quickly mounted her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.