Coming of Age - Cover

Preview

Coming of Age

by Alan C. Zumwalt

Copyright© 2008 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft, ft/ft, Fa/ft, Consensual, Lesbian, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Science Fiction, Incest, Mother, Daughter, Light Bond, Group Sex, Orgy, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Transformation,

Science Fiction Sex Story: This novella takes place in the Shiny-verse, covering several of the characters from the original story. I have never thought I was very good a writing sex scenes, though many of my stories are about sex, This time I have made a conscious effort to do better. Let me know what you think. I love e-mail.

Introduction

5 YG

Ninety miles northwest of Chihuahua, Mexico was a small town of Dos Alamos. It was curious that nobody remembered there ever being a cottonwood tree in town, let alone two.

Until four years before, Dos Alamos was unknown, and ignored by the rest of the world. That all changed when town native Monica Torres became the first High Priestess of Mexico. She often returned to her hometown to visit family.

It also turned the town into a minor tourist destination, more than doubling its size.

Five miles outside of Dos Alamos, there was an old high school. A little over four years ago, the school started a renovation. For the last three years, it has been reopened as a school for the children within forty miles. Children, from kindergarten through high school, arrived by bus, five days a week, to be taught.

In kindergarten and the first grade were the first of the goddess children. Though only four or less, they were very bright, and were jumping ahead in grades.

Unknown to all but a few, was a secret. A girl named Rosa Castillo. She was thirteen years old, and the only prepubescent goddess to be made, not born.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.