Tracker - Cover

Tracker

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - There is a serial killer in Central Washinton State. The local sheriff asks the State Police for a tracker. Paula Dennis, known as PD, is sent to assist in this search. Can she trace the killer and who is he?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Flatulence   Slow  

PD could not stand being a celebrity. She, at Cal's urging gave a one hour press conference a week after it was revealed, by some anonymous sources that she was the one who caught Dwight Angelo and saved Stephanie Willard's life. The girl would be in therapy for a long time but physically she was unharmed.

After the interview, she turned down all others. She hated being in the spotlight. Cal did his best to protect her from the media. She couldn't step out of the house without the press surrounding her like a pack of vultures. Some days they'd rise before dawn and go hiking in the mountains just for the exercise. They'd return by dusk with her key in hand racing from the unmarked car to Cal's place.

It took a month for the press to fade away one by one as fresh news took its place. Cal purchased her a ring and after a two month hiatus from her job, she wedded Cal in a simple ceremony in a small church not too far from Leavenworth. Red and Loretta attended as did Susan and her husband. The others on the Leavenworth Police also attended with Cal leaving a skeleton crew behind to man headquarters.

They faded into obscurity taking their honeymoon in Portland. Cal found his bride lovely in her white dress and the few dresses she wore when they went out to the night spots in Portland. He had seen her naked before but seeing her in high heels and dancing with him at a night club showing her stunning legs. The same legs that wrapped about his when they made love. He concluded that women who wore lovely dresses could look as sexy as she were nude.


The trial was moved to Spokane when the lawyer for Angelo won a change of venue due to probable prejudice against his client in the Central Washington area. Angelo was confined to a wheelchair for life. He had broken his leg in the fall into the ditch chasing the young teenager then receiving two bullets, one each, in his kneecaps made him a cripple.

Still Dwight Angelo was defiant. He denied chasing the girl with a pipe but forensics found traces of blood imbedded in the lead which confirmed it was the weapon he used to kill those four girls. He said that the police set him up using fake DNA making him the patsy because the authorities could not find the real killer. But overwhelming evidence proved otherwise. His tire tracks were a Perfect match, DNA, and his pubic hairs cast all doubt upon his denials.

Angelo filed a lawsuit against Paula Dennis for police brutality but it was thrown out by the presiding judge as frivolous. The State of Washington had no death penalty but that meant life in prison with no hope of parole faced him if the jury found him guilty.

Angelo's wife and two kids left him high and dry. She filed for divorce immediately and moved back east somewhere. She resumed her maiden name and had her kids change theirs as well. May Angelo confessed to the Chelan Police that she was an abused spouse as well as their children often being beaten for no reason.

The two main witnesses were Stephanie Willard who taped her version of the events which were played in court. Being a minor the judge ruled that no cross examination was necessary. That only left Washington State police officer Paula Dennis left to face the angry man in the wheelchair. If his glares of hatred were meant to intimidate her, he failed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.