Tracker
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - There is a serial killer in Central Washinton State. The local sheriff asks the State Police for a tracker. Paula Dennis, known as PD, is sent to assist in this search. Can she trace the killer and who is he?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Flatulence   Slow  

Red and Loretta joined Cal and PD at Sally's for breakfast. Loretta was a happy go lucky type gal but today she had that special glow in her eye as she gave Cal a hip for him to move over. Red sat next to his daughter at the same booth they always occupied.

"So?" PD asked Loretta.

"Your father's a beast. He never lets up. And I mean that in the most wonderful way," she looked over at the older man with a definite happy smile. This being one of her day's off she had to tell PD that her father was the man she had dreamt about for years. Red grinned but didn't say a word.

"Daddy, are you being naughty?" PD beamed with pride. "Are you taking advantage of these younger women?"

"He sure is," Loretta answered, turning her cup up for some coffee. Red did the same.

"My naughty naughty Daddy," PD teased.

"She's forcing me to move in with her," Red stated with a grin. "After we fill our bellies, we're headed to my place to pickup the things I want and move up here."

"Forcing you, huh?" Cal smiled.

"She twisted my balls until I gave in," Red whispered.

"I did no such thing," Loretta denied what he said. "I merely asked if he wanted a woman for a long term relationship. It would be nice for me to look after a man. To make sure he eats his veggies to keep him healthy."

"Being good in the sack has nothing to do with it?" PD arched her brow.

"What about you two?" Loretta changed the subject. "What have you been doing while we were busy the other night and all day yesterday?"

"We just slept," PD answered.

"A likely story," Loretta said.

"It's the truth," Cal affirmed. "We just slept. We were all tuckered out from our busy day. I have to confess we did cuddle and she feels so perfect in my arms."

"What about this morning?" Red asked his daughter.

"Now that is another story," she smiled. "Uh ... I'll have eggs, bacon, hash browns, waffles, and whole wheat toast. Oh, by the way, another refill of coke and my eggs over easy." she told the waitress.

By the time everyone had ordered, the happy talk ended and they got down to the business at hand. Loretta looked bored with what they were discussing but she politely listened. She didn't like to hear about those killings. She shuddered thinking if she were one of those victims.


Red and Loretta jumped on Highway 2 going the opposite way of where Cal and PD were headed. That is, back to headquarters. Susan was there taking care of the office as yet another accident outside Leavenworth took place making Jenkins the one to answer the call. This left Cal and PD alone with Susan.

"The reports were faxed in overnight," Susan handed each a copy. "All the DNA is a match. Now all we have to do is catch the son of a bitch."

"What does the FBI profiler say?" Cal asked.

"He's supposed to fax it over later today. I did a little profiling of my own," Susan said. "A white male, professional something or other, in his mid thirties, probably has a wife and family. Most likely is looked up upon by his family, neighbors, associates, and others. No one will believe he is the one who is killing all of these young women. He is like any serial killer and takes something from these dead bodies. This one is ear rings. He probably keeps them in a safe place where no one can find them. I think he's a bit frustrated that he only got one of those garnet ear rings. I know he's going to kill again, only when?"

"Sounds like we don't need the FBI guy, good job, Susan," PD smiled at her.

"All we have to do is find him before he strikes again," Cal pondered.

"That's the hard part," Susan returned. "We don't know when or who it is. I don't think he even knows himself. He'll strike when the urge is too overwhelming for him. He probably has his next victim in mind already and when he gets that feeling he'll strike."

The phone rang. For some reason all three froze. They had just been talking about the deaths of four girls. They feared a fifth. Cal reached over to answer it.

"Yes, she's here. Whom may I say is calling? ... hold on," Cal handed it to PD. "It's a Charlene Curtis."

"My old girl friend in college," PD leaped for it. "Hi Charles!"

"Hi Paula," she replied. "I ran into your father at Wal-Mart with a pretty lady on his arm."

"Yeah, her name is Loretta. A very nice girl. Daddy's in lust with her. What was he doing there?"

"Looking at shotguns. I saw him at the gun counter. He had two boxes of ammunition on the counter. I don't know who he was in lust with more, that woman or the shotgun."

PD laughed. "He loves his guns. Especially the one between his legs."

Everyone laughed including Charlene.

"What can I do for you?" PD asked.

"I'm getting married on Saturday. Your father told me you are on an important case but I'd like to you to be my maid of honor..."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.