Tracker - Cover

Tracker

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - There is a serial killer in Central Washinton State. The local sheriff asks the State Police for a tracker. Paula Dennis, known as PD, is sent to assist in this search. Can she trace the killer and who is he?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Flatulence   Slow  

Cal sensed that the man hugging PD and swinging her around was her father. She kissed him on his cheek and led him toward the door. He wondered if PD inherited her strong constitution from him. In one way she was strong willed like a man, in another she was all woman. When she wanted something bad enough no one could deterred her.

"I want you people to meet my Daddy," PD beamed, coming through the door. "He's responsible for training me to do a man's job."

Cal, Susan, and Jenkins shook the older man's hand. All of them were impressed by his iron like handshake. "Call me, Red," he grinned at them. "Is this the one who has lit your fire?" he pointed to Jenkins, the black man.

"Oh, you," PD slapped his arm. "Jenkins is my number two guy but we've got to be careful because he's already married. How many kids do we have again?" she giggled.

"Three!" Jenkins went along with the joking. "Two boys and a girl."

"Then you've been a busy man with her beaver," Red snorted.

"Sure have."

"This is the guy I'm friendly with," PD nodded toward Cal.

"If this lasts a day or a lifetime, take care of my daughter," Red said with a sober face. "I have three more but she's my baby."

"Don't worry, sir," Cal said. "Paula is one in a million."

"Paula!" Red looked surprised. "You haven't let anyone call you that since grade school."

"I've given him a special pass," PD smiled, holding onto her father's arm. Cal could see the closeness they had as father and daughter.

"So what is this about that serial killer?" Red asked. "All I know is on that horseshit television and newspapers feeds us, which is nothing at all."

"Lets take him to the site," PD prompted. "Coming Susan?"

"I'd better stay back with the Black Knight and catch up with my paper work. Actually computer work," she smiled and winked at Jenkins.

"Nice meetin' ya'," Red said, shaking Jenkins hand again.

"If you're staying, we'll see you around," Jenkins responded.


Red took an hour to inspect the site. Another rain had washed away most of the tire tracks but he'd inspect the plaster casts later back at the station.

"It's almost certain that this guy isn't from here," Red stated as if it were a fact. "You said the last girl's name was Donna Pratt, eighteen years of age, from Chelan. Height five foot, ninety pounds, long blonde hair, blue eyes, little rose tattoo." He read from the list he wrote down as PD told him. "Raped post mortem, killed by a blunt force object, and dumped here. Have you considered her being killed elsewhere and not here?"

"That was one of my very first observations, Daddy," PD said, having her hand on Cal's thigh. She loved the feel of his hard muscles. Hers were muscular too due to her workouts but no where near as taut as his. She also dabbled in karate just to learn the basic forms of self defense.

"Okay, he kills elsewhere but dumps them here for some reason."

"I don't know if there is a remote thing that relates to this case but Paula found some buried treasure at this site. They were all gold certificates in five to five hundred dollar bills and all coins were from 1964 and before. The banks counted out over fifteen thousand dollars but they're worth a hell of lot more to the coin collectors. It will appear in the papers tomorrow and if no one claims them in thirty days, I don't know if the money is hers go goes to the State."

"Most likely the State," Red offered.

"I don't care about the money," she handed her father the fifty cent piece she kept as remembrance of her finding that stash.

"This is an old timer," Red stated. "I haven't seen one of these in ages. "Were all of them Franklins?"

"No, a lot of them were Lady Liberty going all the way back to the nineteen twenties." Cal said, keeping his eye on the road as they turned onto to Highway 2 to have lunch at Sally's. Red's only observance was that he thought that since the girl was from Chelan, he believed the one who did all this might be from there too. Except for the Pratt girl, all the others were from Central Washington University.


Loretta was taken with the Harold (Red) Dennis. Being a touchy-feely type of woman, she was even more so with PD's father. Red didn't mind at all. He always liked women fawning over him. His snow white hair and moustache was a real drawing point for middle aged women and older. They ordered the special of the day. Cheeseburgers, fries and a small cup of chili. All three opted for cokes.

"She's got the hots for you, Daddy," PD smiled. "It won't take too much effort on your part to get into her panties."

"My daughter and her wicked thoughts," Red shook his head.

"I'm only thinking of you."

"Loretta plays easy to get but let your father decide if he wants to play or not," Cal told her.

"A woman throws herself at my Daddy. He'd be a fool to turn her down."

"Like me?" Cal grinned.

"Like you," she gave his groin area a light touch.

"Whatcha doin' tonight, pretty one?" Red asked, when their drinks came.

"Why? Do you want to take me out?"

"I was thinking of you taking me in. I need a place to stay. PD has Cal's other bedroom so I was thinking maybe I can camp out on your couch."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.