Tracker
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - There is a serial killer in Central Washinton State. The local sheriff asks the State Police for a tracker. Paula Dennis, known as PD, is sent to assist in this search. Can she trace the killer and who is he?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Flatulence   Slow  

PD had waffles along with her eggs and ham. Cal couldn't believe how she packed the food away. The plan was to eat a big breakfast then drive to headquarters for a brain storming session about the homicides. Alan was doing his foot patrol, Jenkins was patrolling the highway, and Bates was manning the office along with Susan. When they arrived, they sent Bates off to lunch.

Susan recognized that PD had that well fucked look to her. Her blue eyes were crystal clear and a constant smile was on her face. PD saw the same in Susan. The girls winked at each other with knowing smiles. Then they got down to business.

No sooner than they started a call came in on the phone. This was one time Cal wished that Alan was there to answer it. He got out of his seat and picked it up.

"Leavenworth Police, how may I help you? ... say again?"

PD and Susan looked at each other. Their intuition kicked in.

"Where?"

"He struck again," PD whispered.

"We'll be right there ... yes I know where it is." he hung up. "Some guy found another body."

All three went into action.

"Cal, do you have a metal detector?" PD asked.

"Yeah! In the storage room."

"Get it," she ordered. "We don't want to find clues that are weeks old. She checked her handgun. Susan grabbed her kits, one for picking up clues, the other was a rape kit.

"I'll follow you out," Susan said, leading them out the door.

Once on the road, Cal called on his portable, "Jenkins!"

"Yes sheriff."

"Get back to the office right away. Man it and take all calls. We have another homicide so stay there until we get back."

"Gotcha sheriff," the black deputy said.

It took them twenty minutes to get onto a seldom used road. It used to be an old logging gravel path. Rumor had it that the loggers were going to use it next spring to mark, cut down dead or dying trees, and have them shipped to the saw mill where Susan's husband was a foreman.

Cal was surprised to find Alan there. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm keeping the crime scene from being tampered with, chief. I was making my rounds when I came across a couple of hikers who were about to call us that they found this body.

PD and Susan were already examining her. She was a petite blonde with blue eyes staring straight into the sky. Cal walked over to them.

"She wasn't killed here like the others. Whoever did this had killed her somewhere else but not here. She was dumped at this site. Look, very little blood," Susan observed.

"I'll leave you to do your job," PD told Susan. "Alan, do you have a tire kit?"

"Yes, I do. It's in my trunk."

"Get it and make a plaster cast of this tire track. There's one up ahead about ten feet, get one of those too," she said. Then she walked up the road to see if she could see anything. PD saw that the vehicle had taken a turn that made a muddy print. "Here too, Alan. Cal, he turned here and went back down towards town. Are there any side roads before this spot and town?"

"No!" He called to her.

When PD returned to where the body lay, Susan was pulling black curly pubic hairs from her crotch area. She had closed the girl's eyes and had a very light gauze cloth over her face. PD noticed a small rose tattoo on her inner ankle but other than that, nothing unusual.

"Did he take the ear rings?" PD whispered.

Susan nodded.

"Can you be sure she had some on?"

Susan shook her head.

Cal was interviewing the hikers. A man with a beard and a woman with long brown hair in a ponytail. Both had their backpacks on the ground. The woman looked terrified as the man tried to stay calm.

PD took out the metal detector and started scanning around. She walked back and forth swaying it from side to side. It was about twenty feet from the site where the body lay when she got a beep. The ground was hard so it couldn't be a clue. Taking no chances she dropped to her knees and started digging at that spot with her hunting knife.

About eight inches down, she hit something. PD dug around the object. When she pulled it up, it was a coin. A 1958 Benjamin Franklin half dollar. She put it in her coat pocket and was about to leave when the detector went wild. She ran to the trunk of the cruiser and pulled out the shovel.

"What's going on?" Cal asked, still interviewing the couple.

"Buried treasure," she kidded, digging a bigger hole. What she kidded about, turned into exactly that. There were several canvas bags, shredded from the elements containing all kinds of coins. Rolls of half dollars, quarters, dimes, Indian head nickels. Then came the bills. Gold certificates from denominations of five dollar to five hundred dollar bills. "Cal, can you come here for a minute?"

Cal excused himself and walked over to PD. "What do you have?"

"I don't know how much there is but they are priceless," she handed him a five hundred dollar bill. "I was looking for an ear ring or a bracelet that the girl might be wearing and I stumbled onto this."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.