Our New Neighbor Takes Over - Cover

Our New Neighbor Takes Over

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A new man moves in next door and gains access to the computers of Jill and her sixteen year old daughter. He finds plenty of blackmail material on both computers.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Blackmail   Slavery   Fiction   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Sean actually seemed glad to see Brad with us. He let us in and closed the gate behind us. He had called us earlier and ordered my mother and me to wear our new slutty bathing suits under a matching pair of micro miniskirts and sheer blouses and those painful slut shoes with the leather straps around our calves. I thought dressing this way made us look like caricatures of male fantasies and not really sexy at all but Sean was satisfied.

We were offered seats at the table and Sean even offered us drinks. In fact, he insisted. We all asked for soft drinks.

He went into the house and came back and served us. Then he sat with us while we sipped our drinks.

While we were sitting there Sean pulled a paper out of his pocket and asked me if I know any of the boys whose names are listed on it.

I took the paper from him and saw the names of six boys who are in my class in school. I know all of them very well. I’ve been going to school with most of them since kindergarten.

I nodded my head and then remembered in time. “Yes, master. I know them all.”

He smiled and said, “They were visiting me yesterday. In fact, they spent a couple of hours in my spare bedroom yesterday afternoon. That’s the room that looks out on your bedroom. They had a very pleasant time but I’m afraid they got very horny for some reason.

I felt the blood drain from my face and a cold chill wash over me when he told me they watched me undress and lie on my bed in the nude yesterday for their entertainment. I know all of those boys!

“Don’t worry, though. We’re going to take care of that later this afternoon. Or perhaps I should say you are. After the party is over they’re coming back over so you and your mother can entertain them.”

I shuddered with the gut wrenching realization that my life at school is going to be hell from now on. By the time the next school year starts in the fall, half the kids in town will know about it. And watching me was just the prelude to what’s going to happen this afternoon. There’s no question in my mind that from this day forward I’m going to be the school slut. Even if those boys could be persuaded to leave me alone I’m reasonably certain Sean will see to it that more and more of my male friends and classmates are kept satisfied for the foreseeable future. I’ll be very surprised if he doesn’t order me to make myself available to my classmates on demand unless he has some other plan for using me which will make him some money.

Sean asked me about my throat and I told him it’s still sore.

He asked me if I could do it again and I replied honestly that I don’t know.

He stood up, pulled his trunks down and said, “We might as well find out. I don’t want you embarrassing me later.”

He sat back down and waited expectantly for me to prove that I won’t embarrass him in front of his guests, whoever they might be. I reluctantly stood and dropped my seat cushion at his feet. I knelt and stared down at his soft cock with considerably more trepidation than I viewed it in the past.

I received no orders so I leaned down and began to lick his balls and then, as it hardened, his long, fat shaft. When his cock was erect I placed my lips around the crown and began working them down, taking a little more of his cock into my mouth with each stroke.

I was still trying to force the head of his cock into my throat when Sean turned to my mother and ordered her to go open the gate. She tore her eyes away from what I’m doing and glanced at the monitor. She got up and hurried to the gate and let in the two men with the cameras who were here recording my very first rape.

They came over and watched me struggling to swallow Sean’s cock. They made a few derogatory comments and offered to let me warm up on their smaller cocks.

Sean laughed and said, “She can do it. I guess she just needs a little help to get started.” As he said that his hands gripped my head and he pulled my face down violently into his lap while thrusting up with his hips.

It was painful. But it worked. I found myself with his fat cock once more buried in my throat. It hurt like hell but it wasn’t as bad as it had been on Saturday night. And he didn’t make me do it for long. He had to force it into my throat twice more but after that I was able to do it on my own. The pain remained excruciating but he proved I can do it and I’m much too scared not to.

He pushed me away after I had managed it on my own a few times. I wiped the tears from my eyes and I saw the mixed emotions on my mother’s face. She obviously feels terrible about the way I’m being so mistreated. And yet I can’t help but notice that she’s showing signs of arousal. I sighed and tried to remind myself that it isn’t her fault. I’m not here because she has kinky fantasies or because she was involved in a hit and run accident. I’m here because I failed to do the right thing when my friends and I were joy riding in a stolen car and hit a pedestrian.

I’m grateful but mildly surprised that Brad hasn’t said or done anything. I was afraid he might try to interfere when Sean started forcing his cock down my throat. I looked over at him and I saw the tortured expression on his face. But there’s something else, too. Something isn’t quite right with him but I can’t figure it out.

Sean saw me looking at my brother. He chuckled and said, “Don’t count on much help from your little brother today, Lisa. I laced his drink with a muscle relaxant I got from a friend of mine. He’s awake and aware. But he won’t be able to move until late this afternoon. All he can do is sit back and watch the show. But before we get started I want to get some special shots. I want to make sure he doesn’t get any funny ideas after he leaves here this afternoon and start making trouble.”

He turned to his cameramen and said, “You guys get set up. When you’re ready I want to get something on film. I don’t want it going out on the net though. Let me know when you’re ready.”

They unpacked their cameras and plugged in the cables just like the first time. They turned the cameras on and adjusted them. When they were all set up one of them said, “Okay, Sean. Ready to roll.”

Sean smiled and said, “Okay, get this on film.”

He turned to my mother and me and said, “You bitches get up and undress Brad. I want him naked.”

I have a bad feeling about this. Brad does, too. I see the concern in his eyes.

Mom and I got up and went to him. I bent down and whispered, “I’m sorry, Brad. We have to do this. We don’t have a choice.”

We worked together to remove his clothing. I hate doing this. I’m afraid for Brad and I want to protect him, not assist in whatever evil plan Sean has for him. But it always comes down to the same thing. Just as with everything else Sean orders us to do, we have no choice but to obey.

We struggled to get his shorts and his underwear off and removed his sandals with them. When he was naked we stepped back and the cameramen came in for a close-up.

Sean ordered me to suck Brad’s cock. As soon as I bent down and got started they came in for a lot of close-ups. Then, while I continued to suck my brother’s cock, mom was ordered to hold his hand between her legs so that it looks like he’s fingering her.

When he was satisfied that they had enough footage of our incestuous threesome, Sean stepped up and worked Brad’s mouth open with his fingers. Then he forced the head of his cock into Brad’s mouth and ordered the cameramen to get a lot of pictures, omitting only Sean’s face.

While they were filming him, Sean began to slowly work the first couple of inches of his cock in and out of Brad’s mouth. He waited until they had gotten it all on film and then he said, “Well, Brad. It looks like you’re my bitch now, too, unless you want those pictures circulating around the school that is.

“Remember this the next time you threaten me, you little shit. You’re lucky I’m not into boys. Because you’d really hate it if I threw you over that table and shoved my fat cock up your cute little ass. But then, you never know what will happen. There are going to be some pretty depraved men dropping by here today. It might happen yet when they find out you’re a helpless little cherry boy.”

Sean pulled his cock out of Brad’s mouth. Even though his muscles are impaired the despair on his face is apparent. Sean laughed when he saw my concern and said, “You have a lot more than your brother’s reputation to worry about today, cunt. But you might want to remember that his life is in my hands now when things get a little rough later on.”

They turned the camera off and Sean offered the cameramen the use of his two cunts before the others arrive and the action gets started. He stipulated that they have to use our mouths. He doesn’t want us getting messed up before the party starts.

We soon found ourselves kneeling in front of the cameramen. I was forced to practice my deep throat skills on the slightly smaller and thinner cock I was ordered to service. It’s still painful but not as bad as it had been with Sean’s fat dick.

My mother watched me for a moment before she was forced to learn how to perform that same service on the other cameraman. She struggled nearly as much as I had on Saturday night but the man she was forced to allow to fuck her face didn’t seem to mind at all. He ignored her struggles and forced his cock into her throat. It wasn’t long before he was fucking her throat just like the other man was doing to me.

The cameramen came in our throats and then joined Sean at the patio table. Sean ordered us to go inside, rinse our mouths out and freshen up for his guests. The three of them sat around talking quietly and ignored us after that.

It was probably only ten or fifteen minutes after we returned to Sean’s backyard before men started arriving. There were seven of them. They’re all cut from the same cloth. They’re in their late forties or early fifties and they’re all sleazy looking. Every one of them is overweight to various degrees and they’re greasy looking. They are also loud and crude and cruel.

Sean introduced us to them as his newest sluts and then pointed out my helpless brother who had come to protect us. They all found it very amusing.

Throughout the afternoon I would see several of them torment him in ways that were too disgusting to talk about. But my mother and I had more immediate problems. Our own day of torment was at hand.

As soon as the seven men had been told our names, our relationship, and my age we were thrown to the wolves. They manhandled us roughly, kissing and groping and shoving and joking with each other as they enjoyed their complete control over us.

We weren’t given their names. But I overheard many of the conversations over the next few hours and I learned that these were the executives of the adult businesses that will be handling our movie careers and our careers in the sex show business. My mother and I are going to be forced to entertain groups of men, putting on sex shows and then putting out for the customers. We will also be forced to dance in clubs during the day in an attempt to increase the daytime business. We are basically going to be turned into porn stars and prostitutes. Actually, I suppose we already have.

I didn’t hear all of their plans for us. My mother and I were soon being stripped and raped over and over in the most brutal fashion. From time to time we were forced to clean each other before the rapes started again.

We both lost our last cherries that day. Our asses were brutally raped over and over again. Once the men were sexually satisfied they started posing us in sexual tableaus. We were photographed in all sorts of disgusting and painful positions alone, with each other and with different combinations of the men we were summoned here to entertain.

When they tired of that they began a competition to see how many cocks they could force into us at one time. There were several instances when I had a cock in my ass, my pussy, in each of my hands and two men forced their cocks into my mouth. They seemed to get a big kick out of it though they were only semi hard and apparently finished cumming in us for the day.

Two of them tried to put their cocks in my pussy at the same time but since one of them couldn’t get hard enough they managed only to cause me a lot of pain.

My mother received the same treatment and even though I’ve more or less come to accept my mother’s kinky fantasies I was unable to control my disgust when she achieved orgasm several times from the abuse they heaped on her.

The men finally finished with us and sat around relaxing for a little while. They sipped on beer and talked business. During this time, after we had cleaned up, we were passed from lap to lap and forced to listen to our future of sexual abuse and humiliation being discussed.

The men finally left at a little after one in the afternoon. Mom and I were ordered to shower and put our skirts, blouses and heels back on. When we returned to the patio the second act of the afternoon began.

We were sitting at the table waiting. I knew that there was more to come. Sean told us when we first arrived this morning we would be forced to entertain the six boys from my class. As distressing as it is to contemplate what’s going to happen when my classmates arrive, what’s just as terrifying is that the cameramen are still here and they still have their cameras on and ready to record. This part of the day’s activities will probably be live streamed over the internet and will be recorded. The movie they make with my classmates will no doubt end up being passed around to all the kids at school.

I saw movement at the gate in the monitor and Sean sent me to open it. He ordered me to smile and be friendly. I was certain that wasn’t going to happen. I recognized the kids from my school when I glanced at the monitor.

I took a deep breath and slowly opened the gate. There stood the six leering boys who had been watching me naked in my room yesterday and four more as well. I know them all. I know them well. There can be no question that I have never been so embarrassed in my life and I don’t think I ever will be again.

My friends stood there in silence for the longest time, staring at my breasts which are on display through the sheer blouse I’m wearing. But the worst part of all of this is that one of the boys in the group is the boy I have a major crush on. The boy I fantasize about when I lay in bed and dream about being loved. It’s Casey.

Our eyes met and I saw him staring at me in disbelief. I’m unable to smile but I managed not to cry as I pulled the gate all the way open and stood back to admit them.

They entered one at a time, each moving past me slowly, taking time to stare at my breasts as they did.

I closed the gate when they were all inside. After gaping at my boobs for a long moment the others had proceeded on to the patio. Casey is hanging back waiting for me. When I turned around he whispered, “I don’t understand.”

I felt my eyes tearing up and I quickly wiped the tears away with my arms. I glanced at that bastard, Sean. It’s obvious he knows how I feel about Casey and I can see how much he’s enjoying this. The cameras are already rolling. I’m about to be gang raped by more than half the boys in my class. I looked back at Casey and whispered, “I don’t have a choice.”

I can see from his expression that he can hear the anguish and the desperation in my voice. He’s obviously very disturbed. He said, “I thought ... I don’t want to be a part of this. I’m leaving.”

I grabbed his hand and the fear in my voice was obvious when I exclaimed, “NO! No, you can’t Casey. He can’t know I said anything. He’ll just make it worse for us. He’s a monster.”

I saw the indecision on his face and I said, “It’s okay, Casey. I’d rather it be with you than anyone else. I’m sorry you have to see me like this. But my life is over now anyway. I’ve been raped all morning and I’m going to be raped all afternoon. At least when it’s you it will be with someone I’ve dreamed about.”

I was embarrassed that I had said so much. I blushed and said, “I mean...”

I hesitated and finally I realized it doesn’t matter. I said, “I’ve had a crush on you for a long time, Casey. I’m sorry it’s going to end like this.”

The concern on his face is touching. He said, “I’ve had a crush on you, too. Why does it have to end now that I know that you like me, too?”

I laughed wryly. I shook my head and said, “Casey, I don’t even like me anymore! You can’t possibly want anything to do with a girl who has done what I’ve done in the last week. And you wouldn’t believe what he has planned for me. I don’t think I’m going to survive this.”

He said, “Leave! Leave with me right now.”

I looked down and said, “I can’t, Casey. He’s blackmailing me. He’s blackmailing all three of us now. I’m not here because I want to be.”

Sean’s expression made it quite clear how much he’s enjoying my suffering as he watched me with the boy I’ve been dreaming about. He has read my emails and he knows I have a crush on Casey. I talk about him to Gail all the time. But he became impatient for the show to begin. He probably has a hard on just thinking about how humiliated I must be.

He called me over to join him and the other nine boys, some of whom are already undressing my mother and roughly exploring her body.

I lost track of Casey. He didn’t seem to be among the throng of my classmates who surrounded me and began to grope me roughly before quickly removing my two articles of clothing.

In less than a minute I had been stripped and placed on my hands and knees in the grass beside my mother. Both of us were raped by the boys who had lined up front and back to wait their turns impatiently.

In a surprisingly short amount of time they had each vented their lust on us. They are horny sixteen-year-old boys and most of them were probably virgins when they passed through Sean’s back gate a short time ago. It didn’t take long to correct that problem but unfortunately they seem to be recovering quickly. I soon became the object of the line that already fucked my mother and the boys who have already raped me are now lined up to enjoy my mother’s charms.

I knelt there mindlessly servicing two boys at a time. I’m not thinking about these boys, though, or the things they’re doing to me. It’s humiliating and degrading and life as I knew it is over. But I’m more concerned about my new career as a porn star and a prostitute. My life is indeed over. I suddenly realize I can’t go back to school now. Not after this. No boy in their right mind will ever be able to see me as anything but a piece of ass now and once the girls find out about what I did here today, if they speak to me at all it will be to put me down.

I remained on my hands and knees, crying quietly as I meekly submit to my classmates. If they even noticed my despair, and I can’t imagine they didn’t, they couldn’t have cared less. I received no sympathy from any of these boys who I have known and been friends with for so many years.

That train of thought is more disturbing than the things I’m being made to do at the moment. I tried to make my blank and concentrate on doing what I’m here to do. I sucked the cocks that were forced into my mouth and kept my legs spread wide to give easy access to my pussy.

Although I’m getting sore I all but ignored the cocks in my pussy except for one of the boys who was especially violent and was impossible to ignore. They need nothing from me but a warm orifice in which to deposit their semen. I’m not even a person to my classmates now.

I wondered idly if Casey has fucked me yet. It makes me sad to think that if he did I wasn’t aware of it.

I’m not sure how much time has passed since the rape orgy began. Probably not as much time has passed as it seems like. But suddenly everything seemed to stop and everyone kind of froze in place. There was a sudden commotion at the gate that seemed to draw everyone’s attention. I couldn’t see what was going on because of the boys surrounding me and the tears in my eyes. I heard a lot of loud noise, though, and it scared me.

Someone started shouting and there was a lot of confusion. Suddenly I was being pulled to my feet and wrapped in a blanket by a woman in a police uniform.

I saw Sean and the cameramen being roughly thrown up against a wall and handcuffed. Sean is shouting threats but he was ignored and roughly taken away by two large cops. Next to go were all of my classmates, also in handcuffs.

The police allowed me to sit on the diving board to rest and collect my thoughts for a few minutes. While I was sitting there crying someone sat beside me and put his arm around me. I tried to pull away until I heard Casey say, “Lisa, it’s going to be okay.”

I looked at him through my tears and I wished he was right. But I know he isn’t. This mess I’m in can’t be fixed. My life is over.

They transported my mother, my brother and me to the emergency room in two ambulances. Brad started to come around not long after we got to the hospital but they kept him under observation for a while. Apparently the drug he was given was intended for animals. Thankfully, Brad recovered quickly and he was just a little woozy by the time they finished with the rape kits for my mother and me.

We were given hospital gowns to wear at first. The police took away our torn clothing for evidence. After the nurse collected samples of all of the bodily fluids from our bodies we were questioned by a detective for a while.

My father showed up about an hour after we were brought in. He had been contacted by the police. They asked him to bring in clothing for all three of us. He came into our room but he didn’t speak. He seems to be suffering more from shock than we are.

When dad showed up with the clothes we were finally allowed to shower and dress. My mother and I both insisted that we didn’t need any medical care. They took blood to test us for diseases and explained to us that we will have to be tested regularly for a while. Some of the more serious diseases we might have been exposed to won’t show up right away.

We were taken to the police station when we refused further medical treatment and all three of us were questioned until late into the night. We were eventually allowed to go home. But we were told to return in the morning for more questions.

Before we went home I was able to find out Casey had asked to use Sean’s bathroom before the party started. He locked himself in and called his father, the Chief of Police. He told his dad what was going on but it took almost an hour for a team to be assembled and drive to Sean’s house. In that time the nine remaining teenagers had each had time to get their rocks off at least once and line up for a second turn.

That night, after we got home, my dad wouldn’t talk to anyone. He asked if we’re alright but obviously wants to make believe none of this had happened.

As soon as we told him we were fine he nodded and went into the family room. He stayed there until it was time for him to go to work in the morning.

The three of us had a quick breakfast in the morning after dad went to work but it was a very quiet meal. We didn’t have much to say to each other either. I was surprised to find that there was nothing in the morning paper about us. It’s a sensational story and a lot of people know about it. I can’t believe it wasn’t spread all over the front page.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.