Our New Neighbor Takes Over - Cover

Our New Neighbor Takes Over

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A new man moves in next door and gains access to the computers of Jill and her sixteen year old daughter. He finds plenty of blackmail material on both computers.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Blackmail   Slavery   Fiction   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Brad stared at me in disbelief for a long time before he whispered, “What the hell just happened?!”

I crooked my finger at him and he came into my room. He walked in looking very much like he had just been struck across the forehead with a baseball bat.

I patted the bed beside me and he came over and sat down. I placed my hand on his thigh and asked, “Do you remember what I told you last night?”

I saw the excitement in his eyes. He most certainly did remember.

He replied, “I’ve been thinking of nothing else all damned day!”

He paused for a moment and looked at me curiously. I saw the concern return to his face and he asked, “So what happened today that makes it okay when it wasn’t okay last night? And what the hell has gotten into mom?!”

I smiled and said, “They are related. But I can’t tell you yet. When I can I will. I promise.”

I slid to the floor and moved into position between his knees. I ran my hand over the bulge in his pants and asked, “Would you like a preview?”

He exclaimed nervously, “Lisa! Your door is open for Christ’s sake! What if mom came back upstairs for something?”

I smiled innocently and replied, “She’d just have to wait her turn.”

He looked at me like I’ve gone nuts. But he didn’t protest when I started to unfasten his jeans. He stood up when I had them undone and I pulled them down his legs to his ankles. He started to sit back down but all of a sudden he froze.

I looked around when he exclaimed, “What the hell is that?!”

Oh fuck! I left the new bikini I wore today sitting on top of the dresser!

Oh well, busted!

I smiled and pushed him down on the bed. I took his hard cock in my hand and said, “That’s my new bikini. Mom helped me pick it out today.”

He stared at the three sheer little triangles of cloth and exclaimed, “No fucking way!”

I nodded.

He said, “Put it on sis. I have to see that.”

I got up to put it on but his hand shot out and grabbed my wrist. He gently turned me back around to face him. He stared at my newly shaved crotch and muttered quietly, “I’ll be a son of a bitch!”

I had forgotten about that! I smiled and asked, “Do you like it?”

He looked like he was in shock. But he nodded his head slowly and quietly exclaimed, “Fuck that’s hot!”

I pulled my wrist away and slowly put the tiny bathing suit on while he watched. The thin material dried out quickly and is no longer all but invisible. But it’s still sheer and it still doesn’t cover anything. I put it on and turned around to model it for him.

When I was facing him again he asked, “Come on sis, where did you get that? There’s no fucking way mom let you get that!”

I dropped to my knees between his legs again. I lovingly cradled his cock in my hand. He shuddered in pleasure and after the day I’ve had I’m relieved to find his response to my touch excites the hell out of me. I love that I can make him feel like that. The difference between how I feel about doing things to please him and the way I felt when I was being ordered around by Sean is amazing.

I leaned down and kissed the head of his cock and then I sat up and said, “She not only let me get this suit, she picked it out and she paid for it.”

“Bullshit!” he exclaimed.

I laughed and said, “Word of honor.” Then I added, “You ain’t seen nothing yet, baby brother. Wait until I show you some of the other things she bought me.”

He still doesn’t believe a word of it. He isn’t aware yet how much our mother has changed in the last few days even after her response to him coming home just now and finding me naked. But that’s for later. I pushed him over onto his back, bent down and eagerly wrapped my lips around his cock. He lost all interest in asking questions for a while.

Unlike a short time ago when I was forced to suck on Sean’s big cock and then later when his cameramen took turns forcing me to suck their slimy cocks, I’m enjoying this. I love my brother and I discovered that pleasing him is fun for me. I truly enjoy sucking his cock.

I’m a little nervous about the grand finale, the one part of this erotic act I haven’t yet experienced. I hope I can handle it when he climaxes in my mouth. But I’m not too worried. I tasted his cum last night and it wasn’t so bad. And this afternoon I tasted the cum of one of the cameramen when I sucked his cock clean. I also tasted Sean’s cum yesterday afternoon. I’m a little nervous but I think I can handle it.

It turned out I didn’t have long to wait to find out. It’s Brad’s very first blowjob. Even though I jerked him off twice last night, this was special. And he has been anticipating it all day. I would have been if there hadn’t been so much going on in my life today to distract me. I wanted to try this last night.

I doubt if it lasted five minutes. Soon he was pumping his cum into my mouth and groaning loudly. He seemed to lose control and he thrashed around a little when he had his orgasm. But I held on and I managed to hold his entire load of cum in my mouth. Thankfully it wasn’t nearly as much as his first load last night.

I didn’t swallow right away. I took some time to try to get used to the taste. It’s kind of bitter and a little bleachy tasting. But once I got used to it the flavor wasn’t that bad. It was a lot easier to take than Sean’s had been when it oozed out of my mother’s pussy yesterday. That had been some nasty shit!

I finally swallowed Brad’s cum. I kissed his shrinking cock affectionately a few times and lapped up the last few drops of cum that had oozed out after I let his cock slip out of my mouth. Then I sat up on my heels. He sat up and stared at me in my new bathing suit. After a few minutes he reached down and cupped both of my breasts and held them lovingly for a moment. Then he put his hands under my armpits and pulled me up on the bed with him. He guided me down onto my back on the bed and then he stretched out beside me on his side. He put his hand back on my boob and gently teased me. It felt very nice and I like that he isn’t doing it to get me to do anything. He just wants to make me feel good.

He leaned over and kissed me and said, “Lisa, I’m not an honor roll student but I’m not stupid. Something seriously strange is going on around here in the last few days. I love what we did last night and what you just did. I promise to pay you back after supper by the way. But I’m worried about you. And now I’m worried about mom. Don’t make me beat it out of your scrawny ass!”

“Scrawny! You little twerp! I guess if I’m so scrawny you’ve changed your mind about sticking your dick in me!”

He stopped smiling and his hand stopped teasing my tit. He exclaimed, “There! Lisa! That’s what I mean. Where did all of this come from? Don’t misunderstand. I’m a horny teenage boy and even if you are my sister you’re a beautiful, sexy teenage girl. I’ve wanted to hump your leg for a long time now! But this is so out of character for you.

“And mom buying you that suit! Not even on drugs, Lisa! She would never let her precious little girl wear that thing you have on, whatever the hell it is. I love it by the way. But something is wrong with this picture and I need to know what it is.”

I sat up and sat cross legged on the bed facing him. He glanced at my all but naked body, pulled his t-shirt off and made me put it on. He grinned and said, “I can’t hear a thing you say when you’re wearing that bathing suit.”

I smiled and pulled his shirt on. When all my good parts were covered I leaned down, pulled his face closer and kissed him lightly again. Then I said, “It’s a long and very strange story. And I’m not even sure where to start. If I told you I would be violating many confidences and telling you things that could hurt a lot of people. And if I told you, I’m afraid you might get it into your thick little head that you’re under some kind of misguided male obligation to do something, probably the wrong thing.

“It isn’t that I don’t trust you. I do. But I don’t want you getting a sudden attack of testosterone poisoning and making things worse or getting yourself fucked up. I don’t want my parents to get divorced and I don’t want me or my friends to go to jail. And I certainly don’t want you to get hurt. All of those things are possibilities.

“So please, Brad, just accept your good fortune and go with the flow. I promise I’ll make it good for you. We can fuck and suck as much as you like.”

I paused and then I said, “Let’s just leave it at this, if I need you to help me I’ll let you know. Until that time, let’s not rock the boat. I said I trust you. I need you to trust me. Later, when I can, I promise I’ll tell you everything, no matter how much you end up hating me.”

He looked like I had just slapped him. He exclaimed, “Lisa! I could never hate you! I love you! That’s why I’m trying to find out what kind of trouble you’re in. Maybe I can’t do anything to help. But maybe I can. Or maybe I can just be there for you when you need someone to talk to.”

I held his hands and said, “Sweetheart, if I thought I could tell you without you doing a Rambo imitation and making things worse I would. Because I’ll be honest, I’m scared. And it would be nice to have you to talk to about it. But you could make it so much worse.”

He had never sounded more sincere in his life than when he said, “Sis, I give you my solemn word. I will not do anything you do not approve of and I will not say anything to anyone but you.

“I can’t help it. I’m afraid for you and I feel like I need to help in any way I can. You might as well tell me as have me stumble around like a defective detective and accidentally make things worse.”

I stared at him as the wheels of my mind turned slowly. I want to believe he won’t screw things up and make everything worse. I’ve noticed lately that he seems a lot more mature. And god, it would be so wonderful to have a shoulder to cry on and a friend I can talk to about this ... about ALL of this.

I can feel my resolve weakening. At last the opportunity to lessen this burden by sharing it, to get this tight steel band of fear off of my chest is just too hard to resist. I looked him right in the eye and said, “I want your solemn word, Brad. This is important. If there is ever a time in your life that your word means anything to you it has to be this time.

“I’m going to tell you things that will make you see mom and me in a whole different light. You aren’t going to like it. You are going to lose respect for both of us. But I need you to keep loving us and supporting us. Even more importantly, though, I need you to keep your word and not do anything foolish.”

Too much time had passed by the time he gave me his word and I was satisfied he’d keep it. Mom called us down to supper. I promised to tell him everything right after supper. I stripped out of my tiny bikini and put on some shorts and a top. Brad watched me, enjoying the reverse strip show while he put his shirt and pants back on and we went down to eat.

All through supper Brad kept looking at mom and me. Mom is acting oblivious and a bit flighty. I’m pretty sure she didn’t even notice. Dad mentioned a few things about his work day which he mistakenly thought were interesting, as if anyone ever listened to him. I know that sounds awful but lately I’ve become even more aware of how much distance he has put between himself and the three of us and I really resent it, especially now when there’s the remotest possibility a strong, loving father figure could have realized his wife and daughter have a serious problem. It’s unlikely he could have helped but a girl can dream. I sat through dinner in silence examining the second thoughts I’m having. I’m trying to decide if I’ll be making a mistake by telling Brad about what’s going on. In the end I decided I can trust him and it only seems fair to clue him in inasmuch as the problems mom and I are having with Sean are now beginning to affect his life, too.

After supper, dad went in to watch the news on TV. Brad went upstairs. Mom and I cleaned up. Sometimes I resent that. I have to keep reminding myself that a half hour of kitchen clean-up once a day beats the hell out of four hours of yard work in the hot sun all summer long, not to mention any other odd jobs dad might come up with like cleaning out the garage or raking leaves in the fall. I know it comes out pretty even if you total it all up. But I still feel like a second class citizen when the guys get up and leave the mess for us females after supper.

I didn’t have much to complain about tonight, though. Mom normally cleans up after herself as she cooks and there are only the supper dishes to put in the dishwasher and wiping off the table. I was done in ten minutes. Before going up to my room to resume my conversation with Brad I went over and hugged mom. I said, “Thanks, mom. I’m sorry I got so mad at you. I love you.”

Fuck! She started crying and I just felt that much worse.

She hugged me tight and whispered, “I don’t know how you turned out so nice. I don’t deserve you. I love you so much, Lisa. And I am so sorry for this mess.”

I kissed her cheek and said, “If you want to make it up to me, call the doctor tomorrow. I don’t want to get pregnant.”

She promised. I got a glass of ice water and went to my room.

Brad joined me in my room as soon as I went upstairs. He had changed into a pair of loose shorts. I saw his cock pressing against the thin material. It’s obvious he isn’t wearing underwear.

I reached out and cupped his cock and balls and said, “Pretty fucking sexy, little brother. How do you expect me to concentrate?”

He smiled and said, “Damn! I love the change in you! Now, keep your hands to yourself and start talking!”

I pouted and asked, “Can’t I hold it while we talk?”

He’s tempted. But he smiled and replied, “I can’t believe I’m saying this! No. Later for the slap and tickle. Talk to me.”

We sat on my bed and got comfortable. I made him promise again that he won’t do anything without my approval and that he won’t hate me or mom. He didn’t think that was possible and promised not to. Now I have to figure out where to start and how much to tell him.

Before I started with the details I said, “Brad, mom and I are being blackmailed. Not for money, and no state secrets. We’re being blackmailed for sex.”

He looked at me like I had two heads. I waited for the explosion but all I saw was concern. I thought that boded well. So I started telling him the whole story.

The first part was easier. It wasn’t about me. I was violating a confidence. But I thought that it was necessary for him to understand. So I told him what I could remember of what mom had told me about her childhood and her fantasies.

I smiled when I noticed that several times he got a hard on and it embarrassed him. I think it was especially embarrassing for him because he was getting a hard on thinking about mom in a sexual way and hearing about the sexual acts she has performed. I can see that he has mixed emotions about his reaction. It makes him very uncomfortable.

Then came the harder part. I told him about the terrible secret I’ve been hiding. I told him what Sean has on me, joyriding in a stolen car and hit and run. He didn’t seem to think I did anything wrong but I know what the law has to say about it. I’ve done a lot of research on the internet. I explained to him what the authorities would say that I did wrong. It sounds more serious when you spell it all out from their perspective and gave it the long, legal sounding names the justice system likes to use.

I told him about seeing mom coming home limping and the cum I found in her underwear. Now my tale starts getting harder to tell. I told him what happened when I was caught spying at Sean’s back gate yesterday and what happened to mom and me today.

I can see how much trouble he’s having with conflicting emotions. Sometimes I saw fury on his face and sometimes he had a hard on that looked like it was going to tear through his shorts.

He asked me a few questions. But I’d included everything I could think of in my lengthy narrative. By the time I finished with my story it was almost nine o’clock. I saw his brain working. I know what he’s thinking. He’s trying to think of some way to save our mother and me from our neighbor.

I reached out and took his hand in mine. I squeezed it affectionately. We looked into each other’s eyes and I said, “Brad, forget it. I’ve tried. And we both know I’m smarter than you. There’s nothing you can do for us. I only want one thing from you. No, I want two things. I want to know that I don’t have to worry that you are going to do something stupid. I don’t want to have to worry about you.

“And I want to be able to talk to you honestly and get a little sympathy when I need it ... or a little cock when I need it. I know how guys are. They think they have to fix things. You can’t fix this. You can only fuck it up if you try. I just want you to be there for me. In return I will be there for you, every time you need a little comfort.”

With that I reached down and put my hand inside his shorts. I smiled at him as his cock all but jumped into my hand. I felt the moisture that has been seeping from the end of his cock every time he got excited during my long tale of woe. I smiled and said, “It feels like he missed me!”

Brad’s cock reacted but he and his cock don’t seem to be on the same page. He isn’t smiling. He pulled my hand free and held my hands in his. He’s dead serious now. He asked, “Have you thought this through, sis? This guy sounds like he could be hazardous to your health. What about that internet broadcast today? What if someone you know saw that?”

I have that worry in the back of my mind. But I smiled and said, “Brad, I don’t know anyone with a hundred dollars.”

“No, but you know a lot of guys with ten dollars. And a lot of the guys you know spend a lot of time on the internet looking at tits and ass. You know they’re going to be selling that movie on the net. Guys are going to buy it and post parts of it everywhere pictures of naked girls are posted. It’s what guys do because, as you also know, we can’t get enough of them. It’s just about all we think about, especially guys my age.”

I shrugged and said, “Well, there isn’t anything I can do about it. And if someone I know sees those pictures of me they’ll probably just say, ‘Hey! She looks just like Lisa!’ and go on to the next picture.”

Brad stretched out on my bed and pulled me down beside him. He held me with my back against his chest and his arms wrapped around me. I shuddered because I hadn’t felt so good, so safe, in a long time. It occurred to me that no boy has ever held me and just comforted me and loved me before.

I’m not allowed to date yet. And if my dad had been born a woman I very strongly suspect he would be frigid. He doesn’t hug, not even his wife and kids. In fact, and I only just now realize it, we have almost nothing to do with him. He goes to work. He comes home and eats supper. After supper he sits in front of the television. He gets upset if anyone talks when the television is on. He’s afraid he’ll miss something important while someone in his family is trying to talk to him.

He seldom takes a day off and when he does we don’t see much of him. He always goes out somewhere or if he’s home he’s doing something in the basement or the garage. I didn’t even realize it until that very moment, but we hardly know our father! And now that I think about it, I can’t remember a single time in my entire life when our father has ever shown any sigh of affection of any kind to anyone in the family.

We lay like that for a long time before I finally said, “I hope you know we can’t do it like this, baby brother.”

He chuckled and responded, “Smart ass!”

He was quiet for a minute and then he said, “I don’t think I want to do it anymore.”

I wasn’t expecting that! I struggled to sit up and turn around to face him but he held me down and said, “Settle down, damn it!”

I stopped struggling. I don’t have a chance against my great big little brother anyway. I quieted down and asked, “You think I’m a dirty slut now don’t you?”

I felt the tears starting. It broke my heart. I half expected this kind of reaction when I told him what I had done. But I had no idea how much it was going to hurt.

He squeezed me tighter and exclaimed, “Jesus you’re a dumb cunt sometimes! I love you, stupid! Stop crying!”

I sniffed and asked, “But what ... why ... I don’t understand!”

He kissed my neck and said, “I don’t want to be part of the problem you dumb broad! Don’t you think you have enough men abusing you now?”

I love him more now than I ever have in my life. I feel like my heart is going to explode. I struggled in his arms again. I finally managed to turn around and put my arms around his neck. I pulled him close and kissed him, and it was definitely not a sisterly kiss.

I held that kiss for a very long time before I let him go and said, “Jesus! I don’t deserve you. Brad, those other men, they’re why I need you. I want you to love me and I want you to need me. I want to make love to you. I know that’s wrong but I don’t care.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.