Our New Neighbor Takes Over - Cover

Our New Neighbor Takes Over

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A new man moves in next door and gains access to the computers of Jill and her sixteen year old daughter. He finds plenty of blackmail material on both computers.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Blackmail   Slavery   Fiction   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

I was brought back to the present, or perhaps I should say my future, when Sean said, “And now for you, little girl.”

I feel so dirty and so humiliated. I’m not certain if I feel that way because I know he has seen pictures of me naked or because of the disgusting yet somehow erotic chat I just read or because I just sat here listening to my mother suck this man’s cock. For whatever reason I can hardly bring myself to look him in the eye. But I have to wonder what he thinks he has on me that would make me call him master.

He looks pretty sure of himself. That worries me. It worries me because I have a secret; a terrible secret.

In that infuriating arrogant, supremely self-assured voice of his he said, “I suspect I could convince you to serve me without too much trouble. You may not be aware of it yet by you’re a horny little bitch. I noticed how aroused you became when you read that chat. Those things turn you on just like they do your mother. They are the kinds of things that a good girl like you needs someone like me to make her do. Just like your mother needs me to force her.

“She puts on a good show of abject humiliation. But she loves what I’m doing to her. I doubt if she has ever had as many orgasms in her entire life as she has had since I started blackmailing her. Yes, Lisa, I am blackmailing her. But she’d be heartbroken if I stopped.”

I thought to myself, “So one good way to hurt her would be to tell my dad. Then you’d have nothing to blackmail her with.”

But then I reminded myself that their marriage would end. It would end in a horrible, nasty fashion that would probably be the talk of the town. As furious as I am with my mother I don’t want that to happen.

Sean gave me a minute or two to let what he said sink in. Before he started talking again I thought about his outrageous accusation. Would I really enjoy being treated the way he’s treating my mother?!

I object to being called a horny bitch. He may be right, though. I hate to admit it, but I had been aroused by reading the chat he showed me. I’ve never been exposed to those kinds of things and it surprised me that I felt myself getting turned on. But still, I don’t want to be his sex slave. I don’t want to be anyone’s sex slave. Do I?!

I had another moment alone with my thoughts when my mother returned from the kitchen with his beer. He took it from her and ordered her to go stand by the waterfall with her back to us. He waited until she was out of hearing range before he started talking again.

He still has that annoying arrogant look on his face. I have to keep staring at his face though, because his cock is still exposed and it makes me very uncomfortable. Yet no matter how hard I tried to stop them, my eyes kept glancing down for a fleeting look at the thick tube of flesh that’s lying limp across his upper thigh now.

He said, “I hacked into your computer, too, Lisa. I have to admit it was pretty damned boring. At least your brother looks at naked women and reads dirty stories. Initially, you seemed like the perfect kid. I was actually disappointed. I saw those pictures your mother took of you and I couldn’t help thinking how great it would be to pop your cherry and teach you how to suck a cock. You’re even hotter than your mother and that’s saying something.”

His rude compliments are only making me shudder. This guy isn’t bad looking and he’s in pretty good shape. But he’s about ten years older than my father for heaven’s sake! I don’t want him touching me!

It worries me that he seems so certain he knows something about me that will compel me to submit to him the way my mother is. It worries me because I do have a secret that no one knows about but the two girls I share it with. A very dark secret. But I’m certain there’s no trace of it on my computer. There were, at one time, a large number of emails concerning it. But I deleted those almost a year ago.

As much as I hate the idea of seeing his exposed privates it’s even more difficult to look him in the eye. I keep getting the eerie feeling he can read my mind. That’s kind of odd because I’m almost too creeped out by all I’ve seen, heard and read since being ordered into this man’s backyard to know what I’m thinking myself. It’s all a bit overwhelming.

His next words only increased the strange impression I have that he’s reading my mind. He chuckled and said, “You’re thinking there’s no way I could have found out. The problem is, sweetheart, those emails to Gail and Tina that you think were safely deleted; well, those things never go away. There are all kinds of software available to restore erased files. I know all about what happened last summer that could put all three of you in jail. I know about the stolen car and the hit and run.

“I did some checking. The woman you hit with that stolen car lived. But she was in the hospital for a long time and she still suffers from the effects of what you three did.”

I panicked. He knows! I didn’t even try to deny it. He knows everything. It isn’t fair! Gail and I didn’t know Tina picked us up in a stolen car. Some jerk had stopped at a liquor store and left his car running. Tina was walking by on her way to meet us in the park. She saw the car. On an impulse she jumped in and took off. She had never done a dishonest thing before in her life and she still doesn’t know why she did it.

She picked Gail and I up at the park and it was so great to have wheels that it didn’t bother us at first that she wouldn’t tell us where she got the car. It didn’t bother us that she didn’t have a license. All three of us were only fifteen, so we knew she didn’t have one. We didn’t find out he car was stolen until she hit a woman who stepped out from between two parked cars and knocked her right over one of the cars.

It wasn’t even Tina’s fault! If she had a license and if she had been driving her own car they couldn’t have said a thing to her.

But as soon as it happened she sped off, driving like crazy. We were all panicky and crying and Gail and I begged her to stop and go back.

She finally screamed, “I CAN’T GO BACK!! I stole the fucking car! I don’t have a license! Jesus! They’ll lock me up until I’m twenty-one at least! Oh Jesus! Fuck me! Oh god! What if I killed her?!”

Even though our fingerprints weren’t on file anywhere we wiped the car down like crazy and ditched it. Then we held our collective breaths for weeks while we waited for the cops to show up and arrest us. The three of us exchanged a blizzard of emails for a couple of weeks. Since then Gail and I haven’t had anything to do with Tina. We deleted all the emails and tried to forget about that awful day.

Actually, except for when something reminds me of it, like when there’s a hit and run in the news, I have almost forgotten about it. But it never fails. Whenever something brings it back to the forefront of my mind I start having those nightmares again. I can still see that woman stepping out from between those parked cars with the cell phone plastered to her ear, totally oblivious of her surroundings. She never even saw the car that hit her.

Sean gave me a minute for what he said to sink in. I didn’t bother to try to deny it. I knew it was obvious from the expression on my face and my sudden pallor that I was involved.

After a long, tense moment he finally continued, “I checked with a friend who I employ from time to time. He’s a cop. He didn’t work that case but he knows about it. It was a pretty high priority case for a while. He informed me that the case will still be active. I doubt if they’re actively working it any longer. But it’s still open. I also know that despite your attempts to wipe the car clean they found half a dozen clear prints and plenty of hair samples to make DNA matches with if they find the suspects.”

He was quiet for a second and then he said, “I think it’s time for you to start calling me master, don’t you?”

In a desperate, pleading voice I exclaimed, “I didn’t know! I didn’t know she stole the car. I was in the back seat! I didn’t do anything. You read my emails! You know that!”

He smiled smugly and responded, “You’ve earned your first punishment already, you dumb little cunt! That’s good. I’m going to be honest about it, I’ve been looking forward to punishing you. I knew I wouldn’t have to wait long.”

My mouth gaped open and he said, “You forgot to call me master. I do not tolerate that from my cunts.”

He let that sink in for a moment and then he said, “You didn’t steal the car. And from reading your emails I’m convinced that you didn’t realize it was stolen. You were not driving and you and your friend even tried to convince Tina to return to the scene.

“But when she didn’t you didn’t report her. The list of crimes you and Gail are guilty of is as long as my arm. From aiding and abetting to misprision of a felony. Little girl, unless you want to go to jail for a couple of years your ass is mine. Do you want to argue some more?”

I slumped in my chair. I closed my eyes and I shook my head. A helpless feeling of total surrender washed over me. In the seconds before he snatched me up by my hair, one thought was seared into my brain. “This old man is going to take my virginity!”

But then I was screaming and reaching up to grab his wrist to keep him from pulling a huge chunk of my hair out. He held me with my ass about six inches off of the seat cushion and he growled right in my ear, “Listen to me very closely, you stupid little cunt! You do not nod your head at me. You say, ‘Yes, master.’ You may use the word no when that is the appropriate answer. But you DO NOT EVER refuse to do anything that I order you to do. You do not hesitate to obey when I give you a command. Your entire life has just shifted focus. From this moment until I decide to set you free, your entire life revolves around pleasing me. Just like your mother, you now exist for my entertainment. I don’t think I can put it any clearer than that. Do you have any questions?”

I gasped, “No, sir! I mean no, master! Please, you’re hurting me!”

He smiled and replied, “Of course I’m hurting you, you ignorant piece of trash. I’m holding you up by your fucking hair. Do you think I’m so stupid that I’m not aware that I’m hurting you? Do you, bitch? Do you think that I’m that stupid?”

I’m in so much pain I can hardly talk but I managed to gasp, “No, master!”

He grinned and said, “I’m basically a nice guy, bitch. But when I need to hurt you I don’t mind doing it. Sometimes you have to get a cunt’s attention before you can train it. Some cunts are harder to train than others. How much pain you suffer is going to be pretty much up to you. If you do everything I say immediately and don’t give me any shit, you’ll only be hurt a little. I’ve found over the years that it’s impossible to train a cunt without administering some pain. If, on the other hand, you resist... , well, there are lots of amusing ways to train a reluctant slave. Amusing for me, not you.”

He finally let go of my hair. I sank back into the seat and rubbed my head. He began talking to me as if I’m a stupid kid, “We’re going to start slow, Lisa. I was going to wait until I had your mother a little better trained before I brought you over to join in the fun and games. But since you saw fit to crash the party we might as well start your training. Stand up.”

I jumped to my feet. I’m terrified of this man, and not just because he can destroy my family and put me in jail. He’s scary and big and I don’t doubt for a minute that he’d hurt me just for the pleasure it would bring him.

He called my mother back over. She’s still standing by the waterfall with her back to us. She couldn’t have heard any of what was spoken between us. When she turned around I could see that she has been crying. But she turned as soon as he called to her and hurried over.

I remembered the first day I saw her returning from my new master’s house. She was limping. I doubt if she had turned her ankle. He must have done something to hurt her.

As soon as she was standing before him he said, “I want you and your daughter to get my cock hard. Then I want you to sit on it and fuck me while we watch her take her clothes off. Now!”

She didn’t argue. She didn’t hesitate. She pulled the cushion she had been kneeling on earlier back into position and she quickly got down on her knees between his legs. I have to wonder at how much fear she must be experiencing to motivate her to perform like this for him.

She reached up, grabbed my arm and pulled me down beside her with an obvious sense of urgency. There’s a pleading look in her eyes. I can see how very afraid of him she is. She’s so scared that she’s giving him her virgin daughter!

She placed my hand around the base of his cock. She wrapped my fingers around it and for the first time in my life I was touching a cock. I finally had no choice but to look right at it. It’s pretty frightening. He’s a large man and his cock seems to be appropriately large. It suits his body size.

I have read a little about men’s dicks and heard stories from some of my friends. I’m just as curious as the other girls I know. I know how big most of these things are supposed to get.

This one is bigger than that. Not weird big or anything. But if I had to guess I’d guess that it’s almost seven inches long. I read somewhere that six inches is about average. My hand only just managed to go all the way around it at the base.

It felt hot in my hand and it started to move as I held it. I noticed that he isn’t circumcised and it looked really funny when it started to grow. The big, shiny knob at the tip began to peek out of the sheath of skin that was covering it and I felt the shaft expanding in my hand. I’m repelled by his dick. And yet I’m in awe of the process. There’s something almost magical about the way it’s growing like that.

Mom showed me how to move my hand up and down on his dick to bring him pleasure and then she bent down and took it into her mouth. She started sucking on it and moving her head up and down the shaft.

I struggled to match her movements with my hand. As we worked on his cock I felt her tears falling on my hand. I don’t feel sorry for her, though. I’m still furious with her.

As I worked his dick in my hand and my mom sucked it, I felt it getting bigger and harder. Before very long I couldn’t even get my fingers all the way around it.

He stopped her when his cock was hard and she lifted her mouth off of it. It had grown significantly. It had been scary enough before. Now it’s at least eight inches long and the foreskin has completely disappeared. It’s throbbing in my hand and there’s at least half an inch of air between the tip of my finger and the tip of my thumb. That thing has gone from threatening to really terrifying. Looking at it now I don’t think there’s any way something so large will fit inside of my body!

Sean made my mother straddle him. As soon as she was in position over him facing towards me he ordered me to guide his cock into her pussy. That was the most disgusting thing I’d ever heard of! But just like my mother I’m now far too scared to do anything but obey this monster.

My mother lowered her body down slowly into his lap and as she did I guided the head of that huge thing to her moist slit. She grunted as it started to enter her and I stared in fascination as it slowly disappeared inside of her.

She didn’t seem to be in pain. In fact, much to my disgust I looked at her face and it looks like she’s enjoying it!

As her pussy neared my fist I quickly pulled my hand away. But I found it impossible to tear my eyes away. I knelt there and watched her pussy slide all of the way down until she had completely enveloped him.

She started to move up and down on him slowly. I noticed that as his cock came back out of her it was soaking wet. The crazy fucking bitch loves this! I want to slap her right in the face as hard as I can.

I was distracted from the violent thoughts I’m having about my mother when Sean said, “Okay, cunt. Stand up and get undressed. Take your time. I’m going to really enjoy this.”

I stood up and stepped back a couple of paces. I had to tear my eyes away from that place where their bodies are joined. I shook my head to clear it and then I started to slowly lift my t-shirt up.

I know he has seen me naked, or at least he has seen pictures of me naked. But even so, I’ve never undressed in front of a male. At least not since my brother and I used to take baths together when we were like three or four. And I don’t even remember that!

I’m shaking so bad now that I can hardly stay on my feet. This, the idea of taking my clothes off in front of a man, seems to be harder for me than when my mother wrapped my hand around his dick a few minutes ago.

I saw his eyes following the path of my t-shirt as it slowly moved up towards my breasts, baring my stomach. I’m displaying no more flesh than I would have in my conservative swim suit top. But even so, I’m incredibly embarrassed. I don’t want him to see my underwear, much less see me naked!

Even though I’m furious with my mother, the idea that she’s watching me undress to please a man I hardly know makes what I’m being forced to do even more mortifying. But I’m helpless, totally unable to put an end to this incredibly humiliating situation. I have already incurred one punishment. I don’t know what it’s going to be but judging from my mother’s reaction to the mention of punishment I know he’s going to enjoy it and I’m going to hate it.

He told me that he wants me to take my time. But he also warned me about hesitation. I’m worried because I don’t know what the happy medium is. I know I’m going to end up naked in a few minutes. Even as I undress in front of him I find it unimaginable I’m actually doing so. I just have to somehow force myself to do this and not get in any more trouble.

I took a deep breath, steeled myself and slowly uncovered my bra covered breasts. My bra is, of course, one of the most conservative available. That’s the only style my duplicitous mother will permit even though no one was ever supposed to see it. Not that it’s unattractive. It’s silky and feminine and I thought it looked pretty hot when I stood in front of my mirror and put it on.

I have no more reason to delay now that my bra has been exposed. I finished taking the shirt off and tossed it onto a nearby chair. I felt his eyes moving over my bra covered breasts and it really gave me the creeps. I have just recently been promoted to a B cup and I’ve been discreetly feeling pretty proud of my breasts. It isn’t the sort of thing a girl goes around bragging about. But right now I wish I was flat as a pancake. I don’t want this son of a bitch looking at me and getting turned on.

I left my bra for later and started unbuttoning my khaki shorts. I’m not wearing a belt. I slowly unzipped them and when I glanced up both Sean and my mother are watching carefully as my pants opened and the top couple inches of my panties are exposed in the front.

My mother’s motions in Sean’s lap are becoming more vigorous; of her own accord I might add. Sean’s hands are resting on the arm of his chair and he’s concentrating on me. After several minutes of a slow, even pace she has begun rising up and down on that fat shaft much more quickly and her breasts have begun to sway violently as she moves. It’s truly obscene. I can only conclude she’s doing so for her own pleasure.

I tore my eyes away from that disgusting tableau and spread my shorts open a little more. They’re a little tight on me and I had to work them down carefully in order to avoid pulling my panties down with them. I slowly worked them down and let them fall to my feet. I bent down in as ladylike a fashion as possible on my shaky legs, picked them up in my equally unsteady hand and dropped them on my shirt.

I’m wearing a pair of relatively modest bikini panties with narrow patches of decorative lace on the sides and over my thighs. Like my bra, they’re feminine and attractive but still quite conservative.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.