Finding Mom

by L.A. Wicker

Copyright© 2008 by L.A. Wicker

Romantic Sex Story: A guy helps his mom and gets a reward

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   .

My father was the biggest prick to ever walk the earth. For the last sixteen years he had down graded my mother to the point that, she was thinking of killing herself.

It was nothing for him to look at her and say things like, " Damn you're a fat fucking pig," or " I wish you would learn to fuck so I didn't have to go out and find pussy."

The one that really hurt Mom was, " I guess I could fuck you in the ass so, I don't have to see your face."

Many night I sat up, holding Mom, rocking her and telling her he was wrong. That she was a pretty lady and that Dad was just a ass hole.

I wanted to tell her that I loved her as a woman and not as a mother. To show her how hard my cock got when I held her but, she was my Mother. To caress her body, kiss her, love her into the morning.

Until one rainy dark night, while driving home drunk, he was killed. Mom nor I were very upset by his death. The one good thing that he had ever done for Mom and I, he had a very large life insurance policy.

Mom and myself started to enjoy life as we had never known. I got Mom to start shopping for new clothes, sexy ones, I mite add.

Very sexy bra and panty sets led the list. Then on to short skirts and some see-through blouses.

In one of the shops, Mom looked at me and said, " You know Ken, I will never wear any of this stuff outside."

I just looked back at her with the grin of the Devil, " I know, I don't want to share you with anybody else."

Before long Mom was giving me hard ON's 24 hours a day. She looked so good showing her long smooth legs and big supple breasts.

Mom is five foot and ten inches tall. She has curly black hair to the middle of her back. Big blue eyes that could melt ice. Her breast size is a 38 dd. With very large dark pink areola circles that can been seen through almost every blouse she owns.

Her nipples, have to be the best I'd ever seen in my life, they're also dark pink, about an inch and a half around and about an inch long. When it's cold or she is horny, there's no way she can hide them.

Mom and I also started going to a gym not far from our house. Of course I had to her buy every sexy work suit that we could find. She turned every head in the gym, men and some of the ladies. I made sure I stayed close to her.

A few of the men would try to help Mom, she always told them, " I think my man can help me just fine." And rub my ass or the best, run her hand up my thigh.

Oh sorry, my name is Ken. I turned eighteen a few months before my Dad was killed. I'm six foot tall, 160 pounds. Black hair, dark brown eyes and a ten inch cock.

In just a few weeks Mom was looking even better than before, her ass had toned up. Her thighs were more firm, FUCK, SHE WAS A TOTAL BABE. And all mine.

One night Mom and I were watching a travel show about Cruise Ships. She jumped up and said, " Lets do it, a three month cruise. You and me, eating, drinking. Playing in the pool, getting a sun tan."

"Why not, we have the money," I took I deep breath, " Can I pick out your bikini's?"

"What?" She gave me a sexy look, " I guess they will be tiny, see-through?"

"Why not?" I gazed up and down her body, " You could give a dead man a hard on."

Mom was shocked, " Do you really think I look that good?"

Mom... " This was a big step for me, "You make me hard day and night."

She looked like a little girl that had just got a big bag of candy. Mom just stood there with a big sexy smile on her face. She snuggled next to me on the sofa and we finished watching the show. Right before she moved to get up, I pulled her to me. Giving her a soft kiss on her lips. Mom's face turned a light shade of red and her nipples got hard in a second, "You better watch that big boy, I haven't had sex in a very ... very long time."

"Oh yeah ... maybe we can work on that, too" My hand brushed her right nipple, "Are you cold ... or just real horny Mom?"

She gave me a little smack on my hand, " Keep your hands to your self buddy." She giggled and ran off to bed.

The next morning we went to the Travel Agent, She looked at me and ask, " So, what kind of room would you and your wife like?"

I replied, "Something big, maybe a Honey Moon suite would be nice," I looked at Mom, pulling her face to mine, sliding my tongue in her mouth with no resistance at all, probing all around her hot little mouth, as I pulled away I ask, "What do you think baby?"

Poor Mom stuttered, she was in shock from my kiss 'I ... I think it would be very nice."

We had everything set up and would leave the next day. we hurried all over town buying thing we would need or want on such a long cruise.

Some where in all our running around I looked at Mom and said, "Oh shit, I almost forgot the most important things."

"What's that Baby?" She ask.

With a big grin I replied, "Your sexy bikini's I get to pick out for you!!!"

She giggled a little, "Oh no, I get to run around naked, on a ship full of people."

We found a shop that made all my dreams come true. They stocked nothing but the best bikini's. Mom felt a little out of place at first but, when the saleslady ask, "So, your what? About 25, a size 5?"

Mom loved it, she was 40 and looked 25. When Mom had tried of a few bikini's she started to loosen up and was acting like a Fashion Model. It was great, to my surprise Mom had picked some pretty skimpy suits herself.

There was one thing that Mom would have to do and I mean do fast. SHAVE, she had one hairy muff.

When we got home I pulled Mom on my lap, "Mom, I don't know really how to say this but ... you're very hairy ... we need to shave your ... ummm ... Between your legs."

She had a red face, "I know, I never had much reason to do anything until now."

I gave her a soft hug, "You go get ready and take a nice hot bath, then we'll fix you up. O.K.?"

She soaked in the tub about an hour before she came back wearing a silk bath robe that just did cover her panty covered ass. She looked so good, I walked to her pulling her into my arms. Hugging her and caressing her long back.

I felt her breathing increase a little as she pushed her hips into mine. My hands moved all around her now, finding her very tight, 36 inch ass. Mom melted in my arms, I could have had her body, her love right then but, I came back down to earth.

"I've never done this before," She was embarrassed, "What if I cut myself?"

"Mom, ... I could do it if you want.?"

Her face got the reddest I had every seen, "WHAT? ... Sense when do you learn to shave a woman's ... privates?"

I looked at the floor, I knew Mom was going to get pissed, "The summer I turned 16."

Mom was shocked, "WHAT? ... MY SISTER? ... YOUR AUNT? When we get back I'm going to kill her."

"It's O.K. Mom... ," I hugged her to me, "She taught me so much, how to hold a woman, how to caress, and most of all," I was caressing Mom's fine ass, " Mom, she taught me how to make love to a beautiful woman, like you."

"She still did wrong, I'm going to kill her..." Mom said grinding her hips into me, "You shave me but, you better not get out of line, O.K.?"

We went to the kitchen, I pulled the table over next to the sink, "You ready gorgeous?" I ask with a smile.

"I guess, this is very ... embarrassing, and kind of sexy." Mom said.

"It will be fine, I did Aunt Sue every day. She loved it." And I winked at Mom.

Her face got red again, "You are a nasty little boy." She said wink a smile

I picked her up, setting her on the table, "I need to pull down your panties now."

"I hope I can go through with this..." As she pulled her wet panties down.

"O.K now lie down and spread your legs," She did, " OH MOM, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.