They That Have Power - Book I - Cover

They That Have Power - Book I

Copyright© 2008 by hermit

Chapter 38

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 38 - When Jake Fielding was six he learned that he could read people's minds. When he was nine he learned that he could make people do things. When he was thirteen he learned about girls. Then he learned that he had an enemy.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mind Control   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   DomSub   Harem   First  

Saturday, June 12, 2010

“I’d like to have a family meeting tonight,” Jake said.

He and Ellen were sitting at the kitchen table with Leanne and Kara.

“What do you mean by that?” Leanne asked.

“You three are the core of my family. I don’t want to make any important decisions without talking them over with you.”

“What decision do you want to make?” Ellen asked.

“We need a place to live. We’ll have to talk about budget and location. We’ll need to decide who will live there and what kind of facilities it will have.”

“What kind of budget can you be talking about, Jake?” Leanne asked. “We don’t have the money for a house that could fit all of us.”

“I’m sorry that I don’t have more money to contribute, Leanne. We’ll have to make do with a budget of three million. That includes the land the house will sit on.”

“Three million?” Kara asked.

“Well, I suppose that I could come up with more. But I really don’t want to spend more than four million. We have other things worth doing with our money.”

“Where are you going to get four million dollars?” Leanne asked.

“I told you before. The truth business pays very well. I’ll earn that in two years just from the law office.”

“How can that be?” Ellen asked.

“The paycheck for my first week was $25,000, at least it was before taxes. You can trust me on this. Money’s not a problem. Making sure that we have a place that meets our needs, that’s what’s important. Why don’t you three think about it today and we’ll talk tonight at the family meeting. Now I’ve got to get Ellen home before her ride gets there.”


“How was your night?” Jake asked Ellen on the drive to their apartment.

“Leanne is a sweet woman. She’s getting less inhibited in bed, too.”

“I wanted to be there with you.”

“You did the right thing. Kara needs you. This is a momentous time for her.”

“It was nice to spend the night with her, but I don’t like to have to choose. I wonder just how big a bed I can buy.”

“You want us all in bed with you? That’s very ambitious, master. You might decide that it’s better to have a smaller bed so that you can get more rest.”

“Maybe what we need is for everyone to have their own bed in their own room plus one room with a big bed for everyone who’s feeling social.”

“Closet space.”

“What?”

“We’ll need lots of closet space.”

Jake laughed.

“Okay. We’ll get lots of closet space.”

Jake and Ellen found Havel already waiting for them.

“Can we get you a cup of coffee or something, Boris?” Ellen said.

“Boris?” Jake asked.

“That’s his name, Jake. You don’t have to be so formal all the time.”

“Just remember rule number five, Mom.”

“No, thanks, Ellen,” Havel said. “I’ve already had breakfast. Aren’t you supposed to be there by nine?”

“Yes, I suppose we should go. Jake, would you take my bag into the apartment?”

“Sure, Mom. I asked Shannon and her sister to come by this afternoon.”

Ellen raised her eyebrows. “Her sister?”

“It turns out that Christine is very much like Shannon. I’ll spend some time with her. I’d appreciate your help when you get off work.”

“Yes, Jake, if that’s what you’d like. I’ll see you this afternoon.” She kissed Jake on the cheek. “Ready, Boris?”

Havel opened Ellen’s door for her and then got in the driver’s side. They drove off.

Jake dropped off Ellen’s overnight bag and drove back to the DeRizzo house. Nina, Julie and Brian were up. Jake helped Nina into her chair and pushed her back to the kitchen. He got himself a glass of juice and sat with her and Julie and Brian.

“How are you today, Nina?”

“I’m sore. I overdid it yesterday. I should take it easier today.”

“Okay, no breaking out of hospitals today. How about we go to the amusement park? They’ve got a new roller coaster I’ve been wanting to try out.”

“Jake, that sounds so not fun. Getting thrown around in a roller coaster car is my idea of hell right now.”

“I guess I can see that. Then how about horseback riding. Maybe we can find someone to give us polo lessons.”

“Ugh!” Nina said.

“You’re not funny, Jake,” Julie said.

“Not even a little?”

“Maybe a little funny but nothing to brag about.”

“Well, I’ve got nothing planned this morning so if there is anything I can do for you, Nina, just let me know.”

“What I’d love is to take a nice long bath. Can you help me get in and out of the tub?”

“I am your servant.”

Jake, Julie and Nina talked for a while. Brian sat silently. Jake listened in on his thoughts. Despite his apparent stoicism, he was not tolerating the emotional suffering and the physical pain well. He resented Jake but knew that he could not retaliate against him. He also could not bring himself to act contritely or admit that he had been wrong. If there was no progress soon, Jake thought he would have to ratchet up Brian’s distress.

Speaking of Carol, Jake thought he ought to call her to see if she needed him to give her some relief. He checked his watch to see if it was too early to call his grandparent’s house. No, it was almost nine-thirty. They’d be up.

Then he felt his blood run cold. There had been no nine o’clock call from Ellen. He pulled out his phone. No missed calls. He dialed her number, but it went to voice mail.

“Fuck!” he hissed.

“What’s wrong?” Nina asked.

“Ellen didn’t check in.”

“Is that bad?”

“It could be very bad. She never forgets.”

He called Havel’s phone but got no answer either.

“I’ve got to go check on her.”

Jake hurried out of the house and to his car. He drove as fast as the conditions allowed, fighting his fear the entire way there. He called Ellen again twice, but there was still no answer.

There were only a handful of cars in the parking lot. Havel’s car was parked about halfway back. Jake parked fifty feet behind it. He could see Havel in the driver’s seat. Jake approached slowly. There was no sign of Harris. Havel was staring straight-ahead. The car door was unlocked. Jake opened it. Havel still did not move.

“What happened?” Jake asked.

Havel sat stock-still, but Jake could sense his agitation.

Just think your response to me, Boris. I can hear your thoughts.

Your father took her.

Did you see him?

Yes.

Tell me what happened.

We parked here. We approached the building like we always do, separated by about thirty feet. It was just bad luck. He was standing behind a blue van. I don’t think he even knew we were there.

Jake looked around. There was a blue minivan parked near the front row.

I stumbled on him as I rounded the van. I recognized him and shouted out to Ellen. He was startled, but I was frozen before I could get to my gun. Ellen saw what happened. She pulled her gun out and shot at him.

“Did she hit him?”

I think so. I think the third or fourth shot hit him in the left arm. When she was out of rounds, he started toward her and she froze.

“Then what happened?”

Havel hesitated.

“Tell me, goddamn it. I have to know everything if I’m going to help her.”

He hit her with his good arm and knocked her down. He pushed her into a silver Mercedes. Then he made me walk to my car and sit in it. I’ve been sitting here ever since.

“What time did you get here?”

Maybe five minutes before nine.

Jake looked at his watch. It was ten minutes to ten. Almost an hour had elapsed.

“You better be worth the money we’re paying you. You’re going to help me get her back.”

I can’t move, Jake.

“Let’s see if I can unblock you. Try to move your right arm. Keep trying until I tell you to stop.”

Jake scanned Havel’s motor cortex. There was no activity there at all.

“Boris, once a second, try to snap your fingers. It doesn’t matter whether you actually can. Keep trying. I’ll tell you when to stop.”

Jake looked at Boris’ frontal cortex, looking for periodic flashes of activity. It was easy to see. A lot of circuitry is devoted to the hands and fingers. Jake could see where the signals died out before they reached the motor cortex. He scanned the region. There was a ring around a large collection of nerve bundles. He noted the placement in case he needed to do the same thing himself. Then he tore the ring open.

Boris snapped the fingers on his right hand. Realizing that he could move, he reached for his cell phone.

“What are you doing, Boris?”

“We’ve got to call the police.”

“Don’t be stupid. The police can’t help us. You and I have to rescue her. Otherwise, there is no hope until he tires of her.”

“We don’t even know where to look.”

“I’ve got some ideas. First, I need to know if he’s wounded. Did she shoot him or not?”

“It looked like it to me. Probably.”

“I don’t want to waste time searching hospitals if he’s not there.”

“Then let’s look at the ground near where he was shot,” Havel said.

“Show me where it happened.”

Jake followed him to the front of the lot. Havel showed him where Harris was standing when Ellen fired.

“Where did he go after that?” Jake asked

Havel went over to where Ellen had been frozen. Jake looked closely at the ground.

“Is this what blood looks like after an hour?” Jake asked pointing to a round spot.

“Yes, it is. And look at these droplets. They lead to the passenger side of Harris’s car. They continue on toward my car. Harris was definitely bleeding.”

Jake noticed Master’s .45. It was lodged under the back tire of the blue minivan. He picked it up and turned to Havel.

“Boris, you drive. We’re going to Methodist. That’s the nearest hospital. Do you know the way?”

“No, I live in the city.”

“I’ll tell you how to get there. Go back the way we came. Turn left on Martin and head west.”

On the way to the hospital, Jake called Carol.

“Carol, are my grandparents there?”

“Just your grandmother.”

“I’ve got a bad situation here. Whatever you do, don’t tell her what I’m going to tell you. Okay?”

“Sure, Jake. What’s the problem?”

“My father kidnapped my mom. He was injured when he took her. I’m going to check the hospitals. I’m on my way to Methodist. I need you to get on the Internet. Tell me the next nearest hospitals after that. They’re probably heading toward the city rather than away from it.”

“Okay, Jake. I’ll make a list.”

“He’s been gunshot. He’s probably going to want to find a hospital close by. Start your list with the first three or four most likely hospitals. I’ll call you back in a few minutes.”

Jake called Leanne.

“Leanne, my father’s got Ellen.”

“My God! What are you going to do?”

“The bodyguard and I are trying to find them. The police can’t help me. I need your help.”

“Of course. Anything.”

“You’ve got Internet access, right?”

“Yes.”

“Send Kara to my grandparent’s house. Have her pick up Carol and bring her back to your house. She’s going to help me organize the search. I need to get her away from Gramma.”

“Okay. I’ll send Kara right now.”

“Then call the Harrisons. Tell Jan what happened. Tell her we can’t call the police. Ask her to have her family help us look for them at nearby motels. I’ll get them a list of where to look soon. I’m going to ask you and Kara to do that, too.”

“I’ll call them right away.”

“Thanks, Leanne. I’ll call back in about ten minutes.”

He called Carol again.

“Carol, darling. I’m putting you in charge of the search. I’m going to hospitals. The DeRizzos and the Harrisons will search motels. You need to compile lists of likely places. Harris will probably take my mom to a motel. Assume it is located between here and the city. We need to look maybe three miles to either side of the direct route. Move medium-priced, chain motels to the top of the list. That’s what he used the last time. Can you compile the lists, give them to the searchers, and track how the search is going?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.