They That Have Power - Book I - Cover

They That Have Power - Book I

Copyright© 2008 by hermit

Chapter 22

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 22 - When Jake Fielding was six he learned that he could read people's minds. When he was nine he learned that he could make people do things. When he was thirteen he learned about girls. Then he learned that he had an enemy.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mind Control   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   DomSub   Harem   First  

Friday, June 4, 2010

Jake woke from an erotic dream to realize that the warm, moist blissful sensation on his penis was not going away. Ellen’s veil of shiny blond hair was moving up and down over his hips, and he was not very far from an orgasm. He lay back and enjoyed the sensation. In a few minutes, he came in her mouth.

Ellen crawled up and snuggled next to him. She had showered and fixed her hair but was still naked. He pulled her close and kissed her, tasting his semen in her mouth.

“Taking you to be my sub was the smartest decision I’ve ever made.”

“I’m glad to be yours, my love.”

“Show me what you’re thinking about wearing today.”

Ellen jumped up and ran to the living room. Jake heard bags rustling. She came back with the cream top and the gray skirt.

“Put it on and let me see it.”

Jake went to the kitchen, put bread in the toaster, and poured orange juice while he waited for her to dress.

She walked into the kitchen, smoothing the material of her skirt over her thighs. Jake motioned for her to turn around and she did.

“Put on the shoes you’re going to wear with it.”

She left and came back, shod in flat sandals.

“What do you have in the way of shoes with heels?”

“I have a black dress pair with two-inch heels and a casual white sandal with a short heel. Maybe an inch.”

“Do you like to wear heels?”

“I don’t have much practice. I’ve never worn anything with more than a two-inch heel.”

“Would the black dress shoes go with this outfit?”

“Maybe a bit dressy, but it should work.”

“Go put them on.”

When she came back, he walked around her, looking her over. Then he stepped behind her and put his arms around her.

“Perfect! You look like a million dollars. You are slim like a fashion model,” he said, sliding his hands down her hips. “But you also have a voluptuousness that drives men crazy.”

He brought his hands up and ran them over her breasts.

“If anyone says anything about how good you look, smile and say thank you. When we talk later, you will tell me about every compliment you get. Beware of the men who are taken with your beauty. Do not let them touch you. Don’t accept any fresh behavior or suggestive comments. What is your first rule?”

“I am to obey you and only you.”

“What is your second rule?”

“I am to have sex with no one but you unless you give me permission.”

“What is your third rule?”

“Be the best employee I can be.”

“Make me proud. Show them how competent you are. Impress them by how hard you work. Be confident because I have confidence in you.”

“Yes, Jake.”

“And know all day that I love you. I’m looking forward to hearing about what happens.”

“Yes, Jake.”

“I have a date with Julie this evening. I may not be able to talk with you until late. Kiss me and go to work.”

She did.

Ten minutes later, there was a knock at the door. When Jake opened it, Carol burst through and grabbed him in a hug.

“Oh, Jake, I’ve thought about nothing but you since I left yesterday,” she said as she undressed. “I couldn’t wait to be with you. Come to your room, so I can fuck you.”

Jake pulled out a condom, hopped onto the bed, and put the condom on.

“Come on, you sexy thing,” he said. “Time’s a-wasting.”

She hopped onto him. She moaned as he entered her.

“I love your breasts,” Jake said, palming them.

“Go ahead and play with them if you want. I’m going to be occupied for a little while.”

Carol began moving on Jake’s cock and soon lost herself. Jake looked up at her fondly and occupied himself by pinching her nipples and watching them grow. Her breasts swayed fetchingly with her movements. The recent blow job from Ellen and Carol’s economy of movement kept him from coming. He smiled as he watched her excitement ramp up and the parade of orgasms start.

How many women were firecrackers like Ellen and Carol? It could not be many. Even though he had read many people, he had gotten no hints of other women who were like that, except for Dawn Finch. Not even the women he had read at the Rave. What were the chances that two such women would be tied to him?

Jake’s mind wandered. He floated pleasantly for a while, enjoying the sensations of Carol’s vagina, and the whining sound she made at each climax. He glanced at the clock. It had only been ten minutes since she started. They still had plenty of time.

Carol increased the pace of her movements and the intensity of her orgasms increased. The extra movement was stimulating Jake more. He began to worry that he would come before she finished. Soon, he began to want to come. He pressed back against Carol on her downstrokes. He was just beginning to feel the early sensations of an orgasm when Carol came violently and collapsed on Jake’s chest, sweating with her exertions.

Jake groaned in disappointment. He pushed Carol onto her back, climbed between her legs, and pushed his cock into her vagina.

“Jake, I don’t know if I can go again.”

“Just this one last time, Carol. I really need it.”

He began to pump into her and Carol was off again to the races. But Jake was close himself. As Carol reached another orgasm, Jake climaxed, too. He fell onto the bed beside her, holding her to him.

“That was so nice, Jake. You’re the best.”

Jake kissed her gently.

“We’ve still got a couple more minutes before we have to get ready for school. You just lay here and rest.”

She smiled at him drowsily. He ran his hand down her ribs and her waist to her hip and thigh. Then he got up, threw away the condom, and got a washcloth. Back in the bedroom, he ran it over her.

“I bought Julie a dress for a present, but I didn’t know her size. I had to guess.”

“She’s skinny but kind of tall. Just get her small sizes.”

“What size do you wear?”

Jake noted Carol’s sizes as they arose in her mind.

“I’m small, except for my boobs. That makes it hard to fit me. I don’t really fit the standard sizes.”

When he thought he had all the clothing size information he needed, he swatted her on the haunch.

“Time to get up, lazybones. It’s the last day of school.”

She sat up and stretched and smiled brightly.

“I feel so good. And focused, too. I’ve never been this alert for school. If I’d had you to fuck me before class during the school year, I’d have been a much better student.”

She got up and dressed. Soon they were on their way to school. Carol walked right next to him holding his arm.

“What kind of grades do you get, Carol?”

“I get As.”

“But you just made it sound like you don’t do very well.”

“I get distracted, but I still do okay. Schoolwork is easy.”

“Even when you’re distracted by sex?”

“I’d go home, and Julie and I would do it. That usually gave me a stretch when I could study. If you just read the textbook, the tests are easy. During class, I was usually too horny to do much but just sit there and think about sex.”

“So how long before you get horny again?”

“I could fuck you again right now if you’re asking.”

“No, I meant how long ‘till you get too horny to think clearly.”

“I had three hours yesterday before it got too strong. I’ve never gone that long before. It was kind of a relief.”

“Do you miss your parents?”

“No way. Connie is so much nicer to me than they ever were. Connie said that the lawyer filed the custody suit yesterday. My parents should get served with the court papers this morning.”

They were just arriving on the school grounds. Carol was still holding onto his arm which caused whispering from the students they passed. Julie was standing near the front door watching them as they approached. She was frowning. Jake felt anger and jealousy when they got within range.

“Moving in on my boyfriend now?” she demanded.

“No, silly. I know he’s your boyfriend. It’s just that I love him so much. I like to be close to him.”

“We have some things we need to talk about, Julie,” Jake said.

The moment the words were out of his mouth, he knew that he had said the wrong thing.

“You want to dump me for her?” she said, her voice gaining volume.

He disengaged himself from Carol.

“No, it’s nothing like that at all. Come walk with us. You’re still my girlfriend, but there is a lot of stuff going on. We really need to talk.”

“We don’t have time. The bell rings in just a minute.”

“Crap. It’s not like we’re doing anything in school today anyway.”

“Just skip school,” Carol said. “What can they do?”

“You know something? You’re right,” Jake said. “You’re one smart girl.”

He kissed her quickly on the lips.

Julie frowned at that. He ignored her frown and drew the girls away from the building.

“Let’s go back to my place. That’ll give us the whole morning. We’ve got a lot to talk about.”

“They’ll call our parents when we don’t show up,” Julie said.

“Don’t worry,” Jake said. “I’ll take care of it.”

“If I get in trouble, I’m going to make you pay,” she said.

Carol took his arm again, smiling up at him. Julie took note of that and she got even angrier.

“Julie, be calm. Nothing is going on with Carol. You don’t need to feel threatened. Just let me explain what happened. Yesterday afternoon while we were having sex, while I was trying to strengthen her emot—”

Jake, should you be saying that in front of her?

“That’s one of the things I have to tell you. Carol figured it out.”

Jake resumed his story, telling Julie about how he had been strengthening Carol’s affection for him during sex and how it had changed her so radically.

“Wow. Do you think it’s permanent?”

“I don’t know for sure. I don’t have much experience with this. But Carol’s feelings for me seem as strong this morning as they were last night.”

Now that she loves you so much, are you still going to like me?

I promise this won’t change anything between us. I’m still committed to our relationship. I want you as my girlfriend. Carol understands that.

“You’re mind talking, aren’t you?” Carol asked.

“Yes, we are. Don’t worry. Julie is a little worried and needs reassurance that how you feel now won’t change her relationship with me.”

“Julie, I already told you that I know he’s your boyfriend. I just want to be around him when I can. Well, that and I want lots of sex.”

“Jan and Carol and I had a long talk about how to help Carol. We think the next step is to strengthen her affection for you.”

“Is she going to be hanging all over me like that?”

“I didn’t intend to make the effect so strong. I wouldn’t have done it like that if I had realized what was going to happen. But Carol likes it and doesn’t want me to change her back.”

“You want to be all goo-goo eyed over Jake?” Julie asked Carol.

“I’ve never felt anything so nice in my whole life. Well, sex is nice too, but only when it’s really, really good like it is with Jake.”

“I’ll be careful not to overdo her affection for you,” Jake said.

They arrived at Jake’s apartment. Once they were in the door, Carol pulled her clothes off again.

“What?” she asked when they stared at her. “We’ve got all morning. Don’t tell me we’re not going to fuck at least a little bit.”

“Hold that thought, sweetheart,” Jake said. “Right now I have a call to make. Just give me a minute.”

Jake went to the phone and dialed Leanne.

“Hi, Leanne. This is Jake ... I’m going to have lunch with him today. I have business to tend to after that. I’ll come by your place around four and tell you how everything went ... No, not yet. I was just about to ... No, we skipped school this morning because I needed to tell her what’s going on ... I wouldn’t worry about setting a bad precedent. It’s the last day of school. We wouldn’t have done anything worthwhile anyway. But I did want to let you know, so you wouldn’t be worried if you got a call from school ... Not yet. We’ll talk about that, too ... Leanne, darling, try not to worry. The hard part is over and everything is under control ... Remember what I said yesterday about commitment. I meant every word of it. I still do. That won’t change ... I feel exactly the same way ... That’s right, but we’ll be able to speak openly soon ... Bye. I’ll be thinking about you.”

When he hung up, he found Julie standing in the doorway.

“I think you’ve got some explaining to do.”

“I told you. A lot is going on, and I’m going to tell you everything. Give me another minute.”

He picked up the phone again. He called Ellen but got her voice mail.

“Hey, this is Jake. I skipped school this morning. Nothing is wrong. I just brought Julie and Carol home with me because we have some stuff to talk about. Don’t be surprised if you get a call from the school. I’m looking forward to hearing about your day. I love you.”

He called back to the living room.

“Carol, does the school still think that you’re living with your parents.”

“I think so. I haven’t said anything to them.”

“Tell me the number for your mom.”

“I don’t want her to know what’s going on.”

“If she gets a call from school saying you’re not there she might decide to call the police. It’s better to nip it in the bud.”

“She’ll be at work now,” she said and gave Jake the number.

Jake called it.

“Dawn Finch, please. This is Jake Fielding ... And hi to you ... I’ve missed you, too. Maybe we can get together again sometime ... No, we can’t talk about that right now. I just wanted to warn you that the school might call because Carol didn’t go to school today ... No, she’s fine. She’s with me ... She’s doing well and she’s happy ... Listen, don’t worry about Carol. She is safe and well cared for. How about you? Is Mr. Finch taking good care of you? ... He is? Every time? ... He’s strong. He’ll survive. But I’ve got to run now. I’ll be in touch. Bye.”

Jake walked back into the kitchen.

“Would you do me a favor, beautiful?”

Carol jumped up, her breasts bobbing.

“Anything for you, Jake.”

Jake pulled a roll of wrapping paper out of the entryway closet and scissors and tape from a drawer. He got an empty garment box from Ellen’s room.

Are you good at wrapping presents?

Sure.

Take this stuff into my room. There is a dress that I bought for Julie in the sack on my bed. Would you wrap the dress up for her?

She bounced on her toes. Her breasts bounced along with her.

“I’d be glad to, Jake.”

Close the door behind you and try to take at least fifteen minutes. I’ve got to broach a delicate subject with Julie.

Sure, Jake.

Carol hugged and kissed him and went into his bedroom. Jake sat down next to Julie who was scowling. Jake could sense that she was still jealous of Carol and concerned about what Jake had said to Leanne.

“I’m waiting, Jake. What’s going on with my mother?”

Jake did not like how this was starting. He really wanted to talk about Julie’s problem with emotional attachments first. He did not want her to be so distracted by the big changes going on around her that she would not give serious consideration to his proposal. Unfortunately, she hardly seemed receptive at the moment. In fact, even as they sat there, she was getting more agitated.

Jake sighed. He would just have to wait until she was in a better frame of mind to talk about her emotional development.

“I’m going to have lunch with your father today. I’m going to tell him that your mom wants a divorce and that he has to clear out of the house.”

Julie radiated shock and then joy and then worry.

“I hate him. The sooner he’s out of the house the better. But how will we be able to get by? He makes all the money.”

“That’s why I’m going to see him. I’ll take control of him so that he will provide enough money for your family. I’ll help out, too.”

“You mean with money? How can you help?”

“I’ve got a bunch of money from Finch. I’m also getting money from Masters and Jerry Amos. I’ll be able to help.”

“Will we have to move out of the house?”

“No, I’ll make him give it to your mom as part of the divorce. He’ll also continue to support you all.”

“What if he goes home and starts hitting someone?”

“When I see him this afternoon, I’ll make it so that he can’t. You never have to worry about him hurting anyone in your family again.”

Julie broke down.

Carol, would you come in here and help me with Julie?

Carol burst out the door and saw them on the sofa.

Julie is very relieved by what is happening. Come on over and help me comfort her.

Jake pulled Julie close to him and Carol sat on Julie’s other side. Carol began to pet Julie, telling her that everything would be all right.

Jake felt that odd attachment that Carol had for Julie and strengthened it. Julie was filled with relief and gratitude for Jake. He wanted to use it to start changing Julie but forced himself to resist the temptation.

He went back to studying Carol’s emotions toward Julie. Loyalty was the most prominent component. It was sort of like he would expect a cat to feel for its owner, detached emotionally but still tied together, by habit as much as anything.

Julie was pulling herself together. She wiped the tears from her face and smiled at Jake.

“You don’t know how miserable he made us. Thank you, Jake.”

Carol, would you give us a few minutes alone?

Carol got up and padded back to Jake’s room.

“If anyone could know how miserable you and Leanne are, don’t you think it would be me?”

“I guess. How did you get her to decide?”

“I saw that she was unhappy, so I got her to talk to me. When everything was on the table, I told her how I could help. When she saw that the issues that kept her at the mercy of your father could be dealt with, she didn’t hesitate for a second.”

“Wow. I didn’t think that my mom would ever tell anyone about Dad. She’s really proud, you know. How did you get it out of her?”

“I was supportive and concerned and let her know that I genuinely wanted to help.”

“I mean what did you do with your mind.”

“I didn’t do anything like that. Julie, haven’t you figured out yet that I don’t like to change my friends? I don’t think you realize how close your mom and I have become. I think the world of her. I respect her. In truth, I’ve come to love her. She’s a remarkable woman. I would give my right arm to save her.”

Julie felt a little prickly about that but threw it off.

“Well, thank you for helping us.”

“There is something else I need to tell you about that.”

“About what? That you love my mom?”

“Yes, Julie, but more than that. I made love to your mother.”

Jake felt Julie gathering her anger.

“You son of a bitch. I thought you were my boyfriend. I can’t believe you would fuck my mother. I can’t believe that my own mother would take my boyfriend from me. You are both miserable shits.”

“Julie, you don’t yet understand what happened or why. You can go off in a snit, but you’ll just hurt the people who love you, and ultimately you’ll hurt yourself.”

“What do I need to know besides the fact that you fucked my mother?”

“I didn’t fuck her. I made love to her. She was desperately lonely and unhappy. My heart went out to her. I made an emotional connection that helped her in a dark time. We did what people should do for one another.”

“You’re just making excuses.”

“Under the same circumstances, I would do it again. If I thought the sex would hurt her, I wouldn’t have let it happen. Think about this like an adult for a minute. How many years do you think it has been since your mother had the comfort of simple physical and emotional intimacy with another person?”

“How would I know?”

“She never cheated on your father before this. How long has it been since you’ve seen him act affectionately toward your mother?”

“I’ve never seen him behave any way but angry and demanding.”

“That puts it back ten years. Do you know what it does to a person to live like that? Have you heard of the baby monkey experiments?”

“No.”

“They took newborn monkeys away from their mothers and fed them with machines. The babies had no contact with other monkeys. All their physical needs were met, but they received no mothering. The babies wasted away and died.

“Leanne’s not a baby monkey, but she’s been without emotional support for a long time. I wonder what would have happened to your mother if she weren’t so strong and so committed to protecting Kara, Brian and you from your father.

“She used that strength to protect you guys, but it didn’t do her any good. She was hurting badly and has been for years. I talked to you about it last weekend. Would you like to know what argument convinced her that she should go ahead with the divorce?”

“What?”

“We talked about the harm that growing up with that tension and anger was doing to you.”

“What’s wrong with me?”

“You know how Carol is.”

“Yeah.”

“She was raised in a sterile environment. She got more nurturing than the monkey babies but not enough to develop normal emotions. Compare your upbringing to hers. In one respect, yours was worse. You had to deal with the constant tension around the house. Fortunately you also had the love of your mother, and, if I’m not mistaken, the love of your brother. Your wounds aren’t as deep as Carol’s, but they are still very real.”

“What kinds of wounds? What are you talking about?”

“You are only a little more capable than Carol at forming emotional bonds with people.”

“There’s nothing fucking wrong with me!”

“Julie, I’m not criticizing you. Please, don’t read that into this. I’m saying that you are the product of your upbringing like we all are. It’s no fault of yours. But the way your upbringing molded you makes it hard for us to have a normal relationship. It doesn’t have to be that way. We can make your life better, and that will make our relationship better.”

“You want to turn me into someone who will worship you like Carol does.”

“No, that’s the last thing I want. I love your spunk. I wouldn’t change that for anything. But I want real affection between us and right now it’s all one-sided.”

“I want you, too.”

“You want what I bring to the table. You want a sex partner. You want to have a boyfriend to socialize with. You want help with Carol. Be honest now. If I had refused to do those things for you, wouldn’t you be perfectly willing to grab the next mind reader you saw walking down the street?”

“Do you realize how insane that sounds?”

Jake chuckled.

“Yes, I suppose I do. But my point is valid. I know some beautiful and interesting and sexy women, but none of them affect me as you do. I want you. I’ve become emotionally attached to you. You are the one I want to be my girlfriend.”

“Why? You think I’m defective.”

“If I were a doctor and my girlfriend came to me with a broken leg, I would want to heal her.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.