They That Have Power - Book I - Cover

They That Have Power - Book I

Copyright© 2008 by hermit

Chapter 19

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 19 - When Jake Fielding was six he learned that he could read people's minds. When he was nine he learned that he could make people do things. When he was thirteen he learned about girls. Then he learned that he had an enemy.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mind Control   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   DomSub   Harem   First  

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Jake did not expect Julie to sit with him voluntarily so he waited until she and Carol were already seated before he sat down with them. Julie ignored him. Carol just tucked into her lunch.

Julie was not really that mad at him. Jake listened to her thoughts ping-pong about for a few minutes. She was miffed at being rejected the night before. She was curious about the wound to his head. She was worried that she would lose him. Her mind kept going back to a conversation with her mother the night before about the emotional side of sex. She was pissed at her mother because she always took Jake’s side.

Jake wasn’t looking forward to how Julie would react when she learned that he had had sex with Jan.

We’ve got a bigger problem than what happened last night, he sent her.

She looked at him but didn’t reply.

What do you want to do about Carol?

Why do I have to do anything?

Carol is expecting to have sex today.

You would have sex with her?

Jake cringed. The inevitable was about to happen. Maybe he should take up chess, he thought. If he had planned this conversation out a couple of moves, he would have seen that this was going to happen.

Yes.

What about wanting your first time to be special?

Jake did not say anything. After a moment Julie glared at him.

“You didn’t! Who with? Mrs. Harrison? Your mother? Who?”

Students seated at nearby tables looked over in surprise.

Don’t make me gag you. You promised you would keep my secrets.

Who did you fuck?

Jan Harrison.

That fucking tramp! And you’re a bastard.

You can call me names if you want, but I wouldn’t put up with someone saying something like that about you. I won’t tolerate you saying that about Jan either. If you want to end our relationship right here and right now, that’s how you do it.

Julie glared at him even harder, but she remained silent.

Remember all those things I said about you at tea with your mother last week? They were all true. They are still true. Just because we don’t have what I thought we did, doesn’t mean that I don’t want to be with you. Maybe with time, you’ll warm back up to me.

Shut up, Jake. I don’t have to warm up to you. I don’t dislike you.

“I’m really horny,” Carol said.

Do you still want me to help you with Carol? Jake asked.

Jake felt her resignation.

“Go get your towel, Carol,” Julie said. “We’ll meet you in the biology lab like yesterday.”

Carol ran off, and Jake and Julie started walking toward the lab.

What happened to your forehead?

A friend of Carol’s dad wanted to make sure that I knew not to talk about the swingers club.

He attacked you? Why did you let him do that?

I didn’t realize soon enough what was going on. I was careless. It didn’t occur to me that people really did that kind of thing.

What happened?

He forced his way in when I opened the door. The door hit me in the head and put me out for a few seconds. After I was all there again, I took control of him. I don’t think he’ll be trouble in the future. The problem was that Mom and Jan were there. This guy was going to rape them. It was scary for a minute. I hate that they had to go through that.

Do I have to worry about guys coming after you and maybe getting me?

Given last night, maybe you do. But I learned some things about security yesterday. Before that, I’d never taken control of anyone, except for that lawyer on Monday. I tried some things with Mr. Finch and this guy that seem to be working. I’m hoping I won’t have trouble with them again.

Finch was there? How much did it cost him this time?

Twenty-thousand dollars. He was planning on raping my mom. His mood’s going to be down for a while, too.

Weren’t you scared?

Not really, not when I can take control of anyone who comes close to me. What does scare me is if I make a mistake and someone gets hurt.

Just as they walked into the biology classroom, Carol came running up behind them. They went into the lab.

“I guess I’ll stand guard again today,” Jake said.

“You and Julie could alternate,” Carol said. “You’re getting pretty good, Jake.”

“No, let him watch,” Julie said. “He’s better at turning people away if they try to come in.”

Julie took care of Carol like she had on the day before and Jake watched. No one came into the classroom that day.

“Julie told me you guys didn’t do it last night,” Carol said to Jake as she dressed afterward. “Does that mean we can’t have sex this afternoon?”

Jake looked a question over at Julie. She shrugged.

“No, it’s cool. I have an errand I have to run right after school. Can you come over to my place at four-thirty?”

Will you come, too?

Do you want me to come?

Yes. Very much.

Carol looked at Julie and they both nodded.


Jake walked into class and sat in his chair. He projected to Jan, who was seated at her desk, his memory of their encounter the night before, starting from when he had begun to tell his mother all the things that he admired about Jan. He let it run until just before he entered her.

And the rest was, as they say, history. Thank you for being my first. I’m sorry for the unpleasant interruption afterward.

I’ll thank you to avoid foreplay in the middle of class from now on, Mr. Fielding. I’m going to make you finish the job tomorrow whether Carol is there or not.

The bell rang and Jan stood to lecture. She seemed a bit shaky. Jake smiled down at his desk.

You’re not looking so steady there.

Shut up, Jake, or I’ll find a way to get you back.

“Leave your term papers on my desk when you leave. Today we look at Federalist No. 51 in which James Madison argues for a system of checks and balances within the proposed federal government...”

Jake listened to the lecture. Most of the students were following it. That made them mentally passive and Jake did not have to fight through too much mind noise to pay attention. Jan made it entertaining, even a little dramatic as she put it in the context of the campaign to adopt the new constitution.

She sat down when she finished.

“You’ve still got fifteen minutes before the end of class. I’ll let you use that time to study for your finals.”

You’re a rock star, Jake thought to her. You even make Madison interesting.

That’s my chosen field you’re mocking, Mr. Fielding.

I’m only mocking James Madison. You I admire.

You’re a sweet boy. Let’s talk about your mother.

I noticed that you told her that she’s submissive.

Yes. She needs to come to grips with it quickly. You were right to be concerned about her vulnerability. You have to come to grips with it, too.

We were talking about her submissiveness as a theory. Now you’re talking like it’s a sure thing.

Ellen and I had a lot of time yesterday to explore her attitudes. I no longer doubt that she is deeply submissive. And I think I know what we need to do for her.

What’s that?

It’s what I suggested yesterday. A submissive who will respond to anybody is in grave danger. A submissive who will only respond to one person is safe if that person is responsible.

So how do we find a person who is responsible? How do we get her to submit to only one person?

First off, we start by finding a person she trusts.

That only begs the question. Where do we find a person she trusts?

There is only one person she trusts.

You, Jake.

You mean she has to submit to me?

She already does Jake. When was the last time your mother didn’t let you have your way?

Probably when I wanted a horse. I was eight.

I’ll take that as proof. Now we have to get her to submit exclusively to you.

Wait a second. The whole point of bringing my mother out of her shell was to teach her how to have normal relationships with men. I’m the last person she could have a normal relationship with.

Your mother can’t have normal relationships with anyone, not the way most people view these things. What she can do is have relationships that are normal for submissive women. As the dominant, you would determine who she is with and what her relationships are like.

So how would we stop her from obeying other men?

It may happen automatically. Once a relationship is in place, she might have no desire to submit to anyone else. Or you might use your gift to do it. As a last resort, we can fall back on traditional psychological techniques for behavior modification.

What are those?

We can try operant conditioning. That’s the use of reward and punishment to reinforce or discourage behaviors. There’s also cognitive behavioral therapy where we try to change a person’s thoughts, beliefs, and assumptions. There are lots of theories but nothing has been really successful in the clinical setting.

Operant conditioning? That sounds like what I did with Jerry Amos. I’m using emotions to punish him for preying on Mom.

Maybe not exactly the same. With operant conditioning, we repeat the stimulus to create new habits. You just wacked him for being bad. With a submissive, it would involve punishing her if she is disobedient. What about Masters and Finch?

I used a different technique with them, more direct. They feel unpleasant emotions if they think about disobeying me. To be honest I’m kind of winging it. Before last night, I’ve never tried to control someone’s future behavior before.

No psychologist has the tools available to him that you have. Think about whether you can devise a technique that would be helpful with your mother if necessary. There is one other thing for you to think about.

Sure, what’s that?

Your refusal to have sex with Ellen may be counterproductive.

Get thee behind me, Satan.

You’ve already told me that you’re afraid that you will act selfishly because of your attraction for her. Your restraint is admirable. In fact, your hesitancy to take on the task may be your strongest qualification.

Jan, I’m not just attracted to her. I think my mom is the sexiest person in the world. Uh, present company excepted.

You don’t have to worry about hurting my feelings. You’ve shown me repeatedly how you feel about me, and believe me when I tell you that I’m going to reward you handsomely. And it so happens that I also think that your mom is the most desirable woman I’ve ever met.

The reason why you need to have sex with Ellen, Jan continued, is that sex is an important part of a submissive-dominant relationship. The submissive subjugates her own happiness to that of the dominator. Sex is a powerful way to assert your will over her. By pushing her to have sex with you on your terms she gives up control to you. One of the reasons she is susceptible to being used by other men is that she has no one that she can give herself to. It may be that all it takes to protect her from other men is for you to establish yourself as her dominant.

You’re trustworthy and you care for her, too, Jake sent. Why don’t you want to be her dominator?

There are several good reasons. First, I’m a woman. She really wants and needs a man to fill that role. Also, I’m married. How do I explain it to my husband? Can you imagine what kind of trouble that would cause if I were to bring her into Mark’s house as my submissive? Don’t ask me to do this, Jake. It would be a bad fit.

Suddenly Jake realized that Julie was standing above him. He could feel her jealousy.

“Oops,” Jake said. “It’s amazing how time flies.”

“Do you realize how strange it looks when you’re just sitting there staring at your desks? You’re lucky those kids are in such a mad rush to get out of the room when the bell rings. Are you done with kissy face now?”

“Be good, Julie, please. We’re still figuring out what to do about my mom.”

“Well, there was some very good kissy face before the conversation got serious,” Jan said. “It was nice while it lasted. I’ll see you and Carol tomorrow afternoon, Jake.”

Jan gathered up the student papers and put them in her briefcase. Jake hurriedly pulled his out and handed it to her. But before she left, Jan stepped up to Julie and stared into her face. Then she grabbed Julie’s cheeks in both hands and gave her a brief but hard kiss. Jake saw that there was tongue involved.

“You can never have too much kissy face, Julie,” Jan said as she picked up her briefcase and headed out the door.

Jake looked to make sure no one had seen. Then he turned to Julie who looked like a deer caught in the headlights. He felt her surprise and confusion and arousal. A lot of arousal. Then she snapped out of it and glared at him.

“Don’t you say a word.”

“No. Of course not. I’d say that Jan spoke clearly enough for both of us. Now, I’ve got to hurry. I’ll see you and Carol at four-thirty, beautiful.”


Jake rode his bike downtown when school was over.

Jerry Amos had the entire twelfth floor of the only high rise in town. Jake stepped off the elevator, walked to the window, and admired the view. Then he stepped over to the very pretty receptionist who was on the phone.

Jake eavesdropped while he waited. She was dressed in a sleeveless white linen dress with a low neck. She was talking to a prospective client and making an appointment for him to come in. She felt that Jerry’s mostly working-class clients were beneath her. She was sleeping with Amos, at least occasionally. She believed that her job was only temporary until better opportunities arrived. She finally hung up the phone and looked at him inquiringly. Inwardly she was unimpressed.

“I’m here to see Jerry Amos. My name is Jake Fielding.”

“Do you have an appointment?”

“No, but he’s expecting me.”

She was just about to tell him to leave when he implanted the idea that Jake was a guy who could hurt her prospects. She picked up the phone.

“I know you’re not feeling well today, Jerry, but there’s a boy here who says you’re expecting him, a Jake Fielding.”

She looked briefly surprised at Amos’ response.

“Right away, Jerry.” She looked over at Jake. “Please, come with me.”

He followed her down a corridor and into a large corner office. Jerry was sitting at the desk. He was rumpled and looked like he had not slept in two days.

“Would you like something to drink? A Coke?” the receptionist asked Jake.

“No. And we’ll need to be left alone. Please, close the door when you leave.”

She was irritated at being ordered about by a boy, but she complied.

“What did you do to me?” Jerry moaned when the door had closed. “Please, make it stop.”

“How’s your trial going?”

“It was going fine until you did whatever you did. I couldn’t try the case anymore. I had one of my associates take over.”

Jake walked to the window and lingered over the view.

“What do you want from me?” Amos finally said.

“Tell me what you do here.”

“I practice law. Personal injury cases. Auto accidents. Injured workers. Medical malpractice.”

“Tell me if I’m right about something. Lawyers don’t always know the facts when they get to trial, do they?”

“No. People lie. My clients lie. The defendants lie. Witnesses lie. The insurance company lies.”

“What would you do differently if you really knew what people were thinking?”

“I’d know which cases to accept. I’d know how to cross-examine witnesses. I’d be a lot better negotiator. Hell, I’d even know which jurors I should strike from the jury.”

“And how should I punish you for planning to hurt my mother?”

“Please, haven’t you punished me enough?”

“No. Mr. Amos, I’m going to hold you responsible for what you planned to do until the day you die.”

Jake felt Amos’ despair.

“You don’t seem to be looking forward to feeling this way for the rest of your life.”

Amos dropped his head to his desk.

“So let’s talk about the rest of your life. I could leave you like this. Or I could take away everything you have. But I’m not. I’m going to show you more mercy than you deserve. You and I are going into business together.”

“Mercy how?”

Jake stopped the fear, dread, and guilt.

Amos sighed and then began to sob with relief. Jake went back to the window for a few minutes, picking out landmarks.

“You know, I’ve never seen a view like this before. Isn’t that strange? I’ve never been in a tall building. Never flown in an airplane. It never occurred to me that the world would look like this when you looked down on it.”

Jake walked back to the desk.

“Here’s the deal, Mr. Amos. I will tell you what people are thinking. You will use that knowledge to make a lot of money. Then you will give me a big chunk of it.”

“A lawyer cannot share his revenue with a non-lawyer. It’s one of the rules of ethics.”

“But you have employees.”

“Of course.”

“Then I’ll be your employee, at least on paper. You will pay me a salary of ... What do you pay your attorneys?”

“They start at eighty thousand. I pay bonuses when cases settle.”

“You will pay me eighty thousand. You will pay me a bonus that happens to equal a quarter of all the money you make. And that’s before expenses.”

“I have to pay salaries and expenses. There’s rent. And don’t even ask how much a law library costs to keep current. I won’t be able to break even if you take a quarter of my revenue.”

“Think how much more money would be coming in if you knew the weaknesses in your opponent’s cases. What if you knew the other side’s best offer in a negotiation? Will you win more cases if you know which jurors hate scum-sucking trial lawyers?”

“I would make a lot more money. Can you really do those things?”

“Didn’t I already demonstrate my skills to you on Monday? Okay. One more time. Think of something you really wouldn’t want anyone else to know about ... What is barratry?”

Jerry looked down.

“It’s when you hire someone to chase your ambulances for you.”

“But you stopped doing it?”

“I use TV commercials now. They bring in plenty of potential clients. We sift through them and take the more profitable cases.”

“Unless you need more proof of what I can do, let’s talk about the details of my employment. This is not going to be a full-time job for me. I’ll meet with your clients and the witnesses. It doesn’t take me long to get to the truth. Just let me know what information is important to you and I’ll dig it out. I’ll help you select your juries.

“School gets out for the summer on Friday. After that, I’ll be available most any time until school starts again in the fall. We’ll worry about what to do about that later.

“Do you have any other reservations? Not that this is a negotiation. I can always just turn the agony back on.”

“No! Please, don’t. I’ll try. I don’t know if it will bankrupt me, but I’ll do it.”

“You realize that you can’t tell anyone what I do, don’t you?”

“I’ll keep your secret.”

“You’ll forgive me if I implant a little bomb in your mind that will go off if you talk about it. You can hardly blame me for not really trusting you.”

Jake implanted the idea in Amos’ head that a dreadful harm would befall him if he told anyone that Jake could read minds, if he disobeyed Jake, or if he harmed him.

This is how we’ll communicate when we’re not alone. I won’t be dealing with the other attorneys, only you. You can talk back to me by just thinking at me. I will recognize when you are attempting to communicate with me. Try it.

All I do is think at you?

Just like that. I’ve made it so that you won’t disobey me, but that doesn’t mean you should blindly do everything I say. Tell me if I’m doing something that doesn’t make sense. Lawyering is your business, not mine. Don’t let me do anything stupid. Now, tell me about your receptionist?

Denise? She’s a gold digger and not very good in bed. You can do a lot better. But she’s good looking, and she does a pretty good job at the reception desk.

Good. Speak frankly to me all the time. Just like that. Put the word out to your employees that I’m working here. Tell them not to get in my way. I don’t care how you explain it. Just make sure that I don’t have to fight with Denise or anybody else to see you in the future. And one more thing. I expect an invitation to your house for dinner soon. I want to meet Mrs. Amos.

You’re not going to hurt her, are you?

Relax, Mr. Amos. Your wife is safe. You should worry more about yourself. I haven’t forgotten what you were going to do to my mother. I’m thinking about how I’m going to ride herd on you. Getting to know your wife will help me do a better job of that. I don’t know you well enough to do anything really diabolical yet.

I’ll ask Mattie what time is good.

My first day of employment is today. Take care of the paperwork. Got to run. School ends for the summer on Friday, so I’ll be available to come to the office starting on Saturday. We can probably work something out if you need me sooner.

Jake smiled at Denise as he walked past and bumped up her arousal when he saw he had her attention.


Jake rolled up just after 4:30. Julie and Carol were waiting for him at the door to his apartment.

“Hey there, Scar!” Julie called to him.

“You’re very funny,” Jake said as he locked his bike.

He opened the apartment to let the girls in. Carol was not in the mood to dawdle. She was naked and lying on Jake’s bed less than 60 seconds later. Jake stared at her. Her breasts were as large as Jan’s but they were younger and firmer, standing proudly on her chest. Her long nipples were standing tall.

“Well, go do your duty,” Julie said.

When I’m done, would you snuggle with her? Try to make her feel appreciated. Anything else you want to do with her would be great. I’m going — oh, crap. I almost forgot a condom.

Jake reached in his nightstand.

“Carol, will you put a condom on me?”

“Come on, it’ll be fine.”

“When did the clinic say you’d be protected?”

“Monday.”

Jake handed her the condom.

“Tell me what to do,” Carol said with exasperation.

“Don’t be that way, Carol. I’m doing it because I don’t want anything bad to happen to you. Besides, don’t you think getting pregnant would get in the way of you having as much sex as you want?”

Carol saw the logic in that. She followed his directions and the condom was soon in place.

Jake lay between her legs and licked up her slit. She was already wet.

Does this girl ever need foreplay?

Not in my experience. You might as well just jump in with the main attraction.

Jake climbed up between Carol’s legs and positioned his penis at the entrance of her vagina. He slowly pushed in and Carol started to moan. Once he was fully seated, he began to move in and out slowly. As he expected, Carol was very responsive. She climbed quickly towards an orgasm, faster even then when she was being eaten out.

Jake, however, also had a short fuse. He quickly realized he would not last long. Since there was nothing he could do about it, Jake decided to just enjoy himself. He established a speed that seemed to work for Carol. She reached climax quickly, whimpering loudly. Her vagina contracted around his penis and he joined her in an orgasm.

The head of his penis became uncomfortably sensitive, but he continued to fuck her at the same pace. After a minute, the oversensitivity passed. His penis remained erect and so he continued thrusting into her.

Carol did not come down very far, and as Jake continued to move within her she quickly headed toward another orgasm. Jake watched her breasts moving up and down in synch with Jake’s thrusting. Carol was lost in the pleasure, her face contorting as her next orgasm approached.

Jake tried thrusting in different ways. He moved his pelvis higher on hers to put more pressure on the clitoris. He tried pushing more firmly. He tried making circular motions within her vagina, and then side to side. She seemed to like it all. Jake finally settled on the angle of penetration that seemed most effective. On Carol’s fourth orgasm, her vagina clutched his penis so strongly that it threw Jake into another climax. He pulled out and fell to the bed beside her. Carol moaned in disappointment when he pulled out.

Julie had been watching avidly. She had taken off her jeans and panties while Jake was fucking Carol and had begun to masturbate.

“Carol, you’re a wonderful lover,” Jake said quietly in her ear. “Thank you.”

“Sure. Can we go again?”

“Give me a couple of minutes.”

He removed the condom and threw it into the trash.

“What if I suck on it? Will that get you up faster?” Carol asked.

“I expect it will.”

Carol crawled down and took his flaccid penis into her mouth. In a few minutes, Jake’s erection had returned. Carol pulled another condom out of the drawer and put it on his cock.

“Do you want to be on top this time?” Jake asked.

“Oh, yeah. Let me try that.”

She straddled his hips and guided his penis into her vagina. Then she started moving. First, she used her leg muscles to lift herself up and fall back down. It was not long before her thighs tired. She tried moving her hips backward and forwards. Then she discovered that she could just push her clitoris down on Jake’s pubic bone and she was off to town.

The warmth and tightness of her cunt along with her subtle motions were enough to keep Jake hard but not enough to push him to orgasm. Carol, however, raced from orgasm to orgasm until it was impossible to distinguish one from the next. Her mind was in a state of thoughtless heat, abiding in the rolling ecstasy. Although he wasn’t going to come himself, Jake was content to be the instrument of Carol’s remarkable display.

Jake tugged at her breasts occasionally to occupy himself, marveling at their texture and turgor and how responsive they were to his manipulations. Then he began to tinker inside her. He searched for any emotions he thought were constructive. He detected gratitude in her for him. For once, he even sensed a hint of affection. He nurtured it, strengthened it as much as he could without actively manufacturing an emotion that had not already been there. He could have done that but he could not help but think that that would create a different Carol, a person who had not been there before. It might have been a good Carol, but the immensity of actually creating a new person required confidence that he did not have. If he were bringing out a trait that she already had, he could be comfortable with that.

Amazingly, Carol continued to fuck Jake for the next twenty minutes. As she did, the intensity of the convulsions of her vagina increased. Jake felt a corresponding intensity taking over what remained of her consciousness. Eventually, the orgasms became too intense, even for Carol. After one last wailing shriek, Carol dropped onto Jake’s chest, shaking hard.

“Please, take it out. I can’t stand it anymore,” she whispered to him.

He rolled her off of him, pulling his still erect penis from her in the process. Carol curled up fetus-wise, her shaking subsiding into a trembling. Jake lay against her back, stroking her up and down her side.

He looked over at Julie who was rubbing herself as she looked on.

I wouldn’t have thought something like that was physically possible, Jake thought.

She never exercises, you know, and she’s still able to keep going like that. I envy her.

Carol’s tremors eventually came to a stop. Jake rolled her toward him, kissed her tenderly, and held her.

“You know, you’re okay, Jake,” Carol said sleepily. “Sometimes I think you’re a bit of a strange bird, but you’re very nice to me.”

There may be hope yet, Jake thought, radiating his pleasure to Julie.

“How do you feel? Are you sore or anything?” Jake asked Carol.

“Why would I be?”

“Well, it was your first time.”

“With a real cock, yes. But I’ve been fucking myself with dildos and vibrators for a while now. Harder than what you did to me. Now let me lie here for a while.”

Jake caught Julie’s eye.

Now, what about us?

What about us? Julie asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.