They That Have Power - Book I - Cover

They That Have Power - Book I

Copyright© 2008 by hermit

Chapter 17

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 17 - When Jake Fielding was six he learned that he could read people's minds. When he was nine he learned that he could make people do things. When he was thirteen he learned about girls. Then he learned that he had an enemy.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mind Control   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   DomSub   Harem   First  

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ellen was out the door and on her way to work at seven-thirty the next morning. Carol knocked on Jake’s door ten minutes later. Jake welcomed her with a warm kiss. Carol turned it into a hot kiss.

“Jake, I need it bad,” she said when they finally broke apart.

“We aims to serve. Take off your clothes and hop on my bed.”

By the time they got to his bedroom, she was naked. She jumped on the bed and spread her legs wide. Jake opted to give her the maximum stimulation in the minimum time. Carol did not object. He inserted the thumb of his left hand into her anus and two fingers from his right hand into her vagina. He licked her clitoris until she orgasmed. He relentlessly kept her moving from peak to peak. Finally, as she was approaching satiation Jake pulled back enough to keep her from climaxing one last time. He kept her there for five minutes, screaming and thrashing before he allowed her to go over.

She collapsed back on the bed, totally relaxed. Jake lay next to her.

“It gives me a feeling of power to be able to wear you out like that,” Jake said. “I wish you could see yourself have orgasms. It’s very beautiful.”

Carol giggled. “We can always get a video camera if you want me to see it. Right now, I just want to lie here and enjoy the feeling.”

Jake went to his mother’s bathroom and returned with hand cream. He squirted some between her substantial breasts and then straddled her chest.

“You have something in mind?” Carol asked.

“Just a little something for me to take the edge off.”

He positioned his hard penis between her breasts and pushed them together. He felt the hand cream oozing as her breasts surrounded his prick.

“Your breasts are so soft. And your skin is so smooth,” he moaned.

He began to thrust with his hips. Carol’s breasts undulated with the force of the thrusts. The warmth of her skin liquefied the hand cream, making the tunnel of breast flesh even slicker. The moist warmth and soft resilience of Carol’s breasts spurred Jake to orgasm. His semen spurted onto Carol’s neck and upper chest.

Jake collapsed next to Carol and put an arm around her.

“It’s like God made you for tit-fucking,” he said.

Carol grinned. Jake felt her pride.

Jake smiled back even though he felt like shaking his head. He wondered why she found those crude compliments endearing. And yet the sluttier he made her sound, the more she liked it. At least it was something he could work with. He sensed a slight gratitude from her and boosted it.

“I love to be able to lie here with you. It makes me feel close to you,” he said.

He surveyed her mind looking for some other hint of emotion for him but to no avail. Oh, well.

“On second thought, we’ve got to run,” Jake said. “Let me get a cloth and clean you up.”

Soon they were hurrying to get to school before classes started.


So this is what it feels like to be in the doghouse.

Don’t you think you deserve it?

Carol was sitting alone across from them at the table. Jason was sitting with some of his buddies on the other side of the lunchroom.

Don’t you know what would have happened if I hadn’t?

What?

Carol would be fucking half the eighth-grade boys this summer. And the other half would be sniffing around for their chance. Then, within a week of the start of ninth grade, the sophomores, juniors and seniors would be claiming their turn.

Don’t you think you’re exaggerating?

Which part? The boys coming around or Carol giving it up to anyone who asked?

Either.

If you don’t think the boys would go into a feeding frenzy, it’s because you don’t know boys. On that score, you should trust me. Why do you think Jason’s not here right now? It’s because he thinks his chance at sex is gone. And Jason’s one of the good kids.

She’ll learn to say no soon.

I hope so, and I’m doing my best, but she’s not there yet. I don’t know how long it will take until she is. Do you know what Rod Finch does with his wife? He takes her with him everywhere he goes. She works with him. She goes to sex parties with him. And still, the last two times I was with them I masturbated her in front of him to make him angry. That’s the kind of girl they brought Carol up to be.

You were diddling Mrs. Finch?

Yeah. She responds to stimulation just like Carol, so I know how to get her off fast. It’s petty of me to keep humiliating Finch like that, but he’s so scummy that I don’t feel bad.

Not so fast. And what is Mrs. Finch doing for you?

I had her give me a blowjob while Finch was writing out the checks.

Why did you have blood on your hands?

Jake looked around nervously.

I don’t know if I want to talk about it.

You can’t come over to my house all bloody and with $25,000 and think I’m not going to make you tell me what happened.

He didn’t want to give me the disks with video of you.

Go on.

So I hit him.

He’s a grown man!

He’s a coward. I’ve been intimidating him ever since I met him.

Thank you that my honor is important enough for you to get into a fight about it.

You’re welcome. Would you show your appreciation by getting Carol to lighten up?

Why don’t you ask something easy like getting my dad to stop drinking?

“Please, don’t be mad at me, Carol,” Jake said.

“He was my best hope for sex and you scared him away with that stupid joke about herpes.”

“He’s not your best hope for sex. I am. And I’m easy. Tomorrow afternoon, I’m all yours.”

“I don’t want to wait for tomorrow.”

“Wasn’t this morning okay?”

“It was nice. I can’t remember the last time I was able to concentrate in class like I did today. But what about tomorrow? Julie says you’re going to be with her all night?”

“Maybe we can find a way to relieve your pressure at lunch tomorrow.”

“Do you want me to lie naked on the lunchroom table?”

“Actually, yes, but that would create other problems. Is there someplace we can find some privacy? An empty classroom? A closet?”

“A bathroom?” Carol suggested. “In those bushes behind the school?”

“The AV room?” Julie said. “Central Park? It’s only four blocks.”

“The boy’s locker room?” Jake said.

“The lab behind the biology room?” Julie said.

“That might just work,” Jake said. “You can’t see in from the hall and they leave the rooms open so that people can look at the plants and animals.”

“What if someone walks in?” Julie asked.

“One of us will stand guard while the other does Carol. The only problem is how to keep from attracting attention when Carol screams. You know she’s going to.”

“We’ll just need something to gag her with. Maybe find her something to stuff in her mouth.”

“I’ve got a towel in my locker,” Carol said. “I’ll get it and meet you there.”

They left the cafeteria. Jake and Julie turned one way while Carol turned the other.

Why don’t you do her? Jake said. I’ll stand at the lab door. I can turn away anyone who comes into the biology room. I’ll relay Carol’s feelings and sensations to you. That way you’ll be able to really get her going. No telling what I’ll learn from watching the master at work.

They found the biology room and the adjoining lab empty as they had expected. They went through the classroom and into the lab.

Carol arrived a few seconds after them. She slipped off her shorts and panties and lay back on a lab bench, the towel at her side. Jake took one long lick up Carol’s slit and then took his position at the lab door. He began sending Carol’s sensations to Julie.

No time to dawdle, Jake sent. When I’ve been getting her off, I’ve been putting digits in both holes to move her along.

Julie frowned at him as she brought her face to Carol’s vulva.

Listen, amateur, I’ve eaten a whole lot more pussy than you have. Just shut up and watch the door.

Julie did a good job, too. It was only a few minutes before Jake had to put the towel into Carol’s mouth to stop her from crying out. Jake noticed that Julie had two fingers in Carol’s vagina, putting constant pressure on a very particular area. She was also getting spectacular results from sucking on Carol’s clitoris where Jake had been using the flat of his tongue.

Just then a pair of seventh-grade boys walked into the biology classroom and headed for the lab. Jake increased their fear with every step they took. First it was anxiety. They began to slow on their third step. By the fifth, they were feeling a mouth-drying fear. When they were a few paces away from the lab door, it grew into abject terror. First one boy froze and then, a pace later, the other did as well.

“Maybe I’ll feed the snakes later, Todd,” one said. “I’m not feeling very good right now.”

They both nearly ran out of the classroom and disappeared back into the hallway. Jake felt a little guilty for making them feel bad.

Carol climaxed behind him. The towel muffled her screams enough to keep the sound from carrying into the hallway.

While Carol lay panting on the table, Julie whispered to her that she was her favorite friend and very sexy besides. Jake felt Carol’s affection for Julie, although the strength was weak. Jake multiplied it several-fold and held it while Julie nuzzled against Carol.

Then, with time running short, Jake urged Carol to dress.

“And tell Julie how you had more orgasms with me this morning.”

Carol smiled at Julie.

“That was nice, Julie,” she said. “Jake gave me more orgasms, but the one Julie gave me was more intense. And besides, Julie’s so sweet.”

“Ha, ha!” Julie said to Jake.

Maybe there is hope, Jake thought.

“Carol,” Jake said, “I know you’re disappointed about Jason, but what if, instead of going with him, you go with Julie and me instead.”

“Right,” Julie said. “We could be like a couple. You know going steady, except that it will be all three of us.”

“We’ll be a triple instead of a couple,” Jake said.

“I’ll have to share you with Julie,” Carol said.

“The better way to look at it is that you’ll have both of us working together to get you off,” Jake said.

“We both like you a lot,” Julie said. “We want to be able to spend a lot of time with you.”

“Now that you live close to me, you and I will have lots of chances to get together. My mom works during the day, so we’ll have privacy. We can get Julie a bike, and it won’t be any trouble for her to come see us.”

“And we can go out on dates,” Julie said. “Movies and shopping.”

“Monster truck rallies and the reptile exhibit at the zoo,” Jake said.

“Shut up, Jake,” Julie said.

“Yes, ma’am.”

Carol laughed at them.

“If you guys want to go steady with me that’s fine. But I’m expecting lots of sex.”

“We can do sex. I live for sex,” Jake said. “Now, we’ve got to run to class. Is Gramma going to be here to take us to the lawyer’s office after school?”

“Yep, she said she’d be here, just like yesterday.”


Jake went with Julie and Carol to Jan’s classroom. He sent the girls in ahead of him. He took a moment to remember the last time he had been with Jan. As soon as he had built up a warm set of emotions, he radiated them at her.

He felt her heart soften and her anticipation rising. Instead of going in, he stood there out of sight.

You better come in here, Jan sent, or I’m going to come out there and kiss you right in the hallway.

Jake walked in smiling, trying not to look at her. She ignored him.

You are the best actress I’ve ever met, and the most beautiful, too.

She glanced at him coldly. I’m so hot for you. We’ve got to get together soon. Have you slept with Julie yet? I’m going crazy waiting for you.

Julie and I are on for tonight. I bet my mom would invite you over for dinner or a glass of wine or something tomorrow night.

Mark’s going to be arguing about zoning variances with the zoning commission on Thursday. How about then?

Come by earlier if you can. Like five p.m. I’ll have Carol there if you don’t mind talking to her.

We can put her on my therapist couch and shrink her head.

Great. I’ll square the dinner invitation with Mom.

The bell announced the start of class.

Tell her that I miss her.

Sure. I’ve also got some stuff to run past you if we have time before class ends.

“Papers due tomorrow,” Jan announced to the classroom. “We’ll spend the last few days of class discussing the Federalist Papers. First some background and then we’ll look at Madison’s argument in Federalist Number Ten.”

With that Jan began her lecture. When she got past facts and talked about ideas, Jake had always thought she was the best lecturer of all his teachers. As Jake listened, he also let her thoughts wash over him. There was a beauty in her mind that he had only discovered when she moved him into the front row. Her thoughts were calm, orderly and logical. It was a refuge from the confusion and contradiction he found in most other minds.

She finally sat down with fifteen minutes left in the class and told them to study quietly. She pulled a stack of papers from her briefcase and set them down in front of her.

Jake decided to risk interrupting her and played back for her his impressions of the lecture and how he had felt as he watched her mind at work. He did not know whether to be pleased or dismayed when he saw tears start to roll down her cheek. She pulled her briefcase in front of her and took a tissue from it and wiped her eyes and blew her nose.

But she could not hide from the whole class. The students at the front corners of the classroom could see around the briefcase and soon there was a buzzing as word circulated that Mrs. Harrison was crying.

I’m so sorry, Jan. I thought you would appreciate it. I won’t ever do that again.

Let the twits whisper, Jake. That was beautiful. Students don’t understand that teachers despair of actually touching their little minds. We’re grateful if we can just impart a few facts to the brighter ones. What you gave me is something we long for — a chance to know that we have touched a student. Jake, my darling, when I get you alone, I’m going to fuck you unconscious.

Oh, my. My mother always told me that I would be rewarded if I were diligent with my studies.

Okay, now I have to pull myself together. What did you want to talk about before you decided to make me blubber in front of my class?

That guy from the restaurant on Saturday called my Mom yesterday. She met him for coffee. I wanted to go over it with you. Are you sure you’re up for this?

Yes, my wonderful boy, I’m up for it. In fact, I’m very interested in finding out what happened.

Jake ran through the events for her.

Jake, you left him in agony!

Yes, agony is what I was trying for, though I think I would have been satisfied with anguish. I’d have been disappointed if I had only managed misery.

Jake! You can’t leave him like that.

I’m going to his office tomorrow after school and turn it off. But I won’t be taking pity on him. He has a lot to answer for.

Just don’t let yourself get so wrapped up in making him pay that you end up hurting your own spirit. How did Ellen react when he pressured her?

It’s been crazy since then and I haven’t had much of a chance to examine what happened. I thought I would play back mom’s thoughts to you while she was getting steamrolled, and we could look at them together.

Fire away.

Jake ran through his memory of the incident, including his mother’s emotions and thoughts, starting with Amos describing what it was like to be a lawyer.

He’s very smooth, Jake, Jan sent. I might have been impressed with him, too.

The memory continued.

Ellen, I have an idea. Let’s go get a drink. I know a nice place with quiet music where we could dance a little and talk some more.

No, thank you, Mr. Amos. I barely know you. I wouldn’t feel comfortable going drinking with you.

I’m harmless, Ellen. It will be fun. Let me pay the bill...

Please, I have a teenage son. I can’t just go off like that and leave him alone.

I didn’t notice any flashback there, Jake. Did you?

No. Nothing.

Oh, we won’t be long. Besides a teenager is old enough to watch out for himself.

Please, Mr. Amos, I can’t.

That’s where he starts to drag her away. Damn it. I don’t see anything surfacing in her mind except for a sense of helplessness.

I didn’t catch anything either.

That can only mean that whatever is prompting this behavior is coming from a place too far below consciousness for me to see. But what could it be?

Play that last exchange again, just before he pulls her away from the table.

Jake did. He watched the progression of her emotions. They came fast. Fear first, quickly replaced by helplessness, then by...

Did you catch that Jake?

I did. It went by so fast I just caught a flash. It was like she was giving in to the inevitable.

Didn’t you use the word peace when you talked about her response to her grandfather’s bullying? That’s what I thought I just saw when she gave in.

It felt more like relief to me.

Good, Jake. That’s exactly what it was.

But why would she feel like that? I don’t know what that tells us.

It tells us what’s driving her submissiveness.

I don’t see it.

Amos told her what to do. She accepted it. He didn’t just take the choice away from her, he took the responsibility away, too.

She let him make the choice for her so she wouldn’t have to make it herself? That’s crazy. His choice was no good for her.

So what kind of a personality do you have if you are relieved when someone else makes a decision for you?

I guess I’d be someone who had no confidence in my own judgment.

Right.

But that doesn’t make any sense. My mom is smart. Her grades were always great. She makes a living guessing the future. There’s hardly anyone whose judgment I trust more.

Just because someone can do something doesn’t mean that she wants to. Look at it this way, Jake. Life is hard. It’s not just that sometimes we have to make hard choices. Sometimes there is no right choice. No matter what we choose, someone will criticize us. For a person who is sensitive to what people say about them, that’s a daunting prospect. Our culture says that making right choices is critical. The likelihood of making bad, even tragic decisions increases with every choice that a person is forced to make. For that person, being freed of the need to decide would be a relief. She would be grateful to have someone choose for her. Now, does that sound like your mom?

To a tee.

And what if her father’s domination wasn’t the cause of her submissiveness. What if it was a consequence of her need to be dominated. What if she voluntarily ceded to him her power to make decisions?

I would never be comfortable with someone doing that for me. That person would make his decisions based on what he thought was important not what I thought. Or worse, he might put his interests ahead of mine.

But what if your highest value is to not be put into a position where you will be criticized for being wrong? In that case, isn’t your mother’s behavior logical?

I guess it follows, but it would never occur to me in a hundred years that a person would put himself at the mercy of everyone who tells him what to do.

Jake felt a cold lump form in his belly as he considered the consequences for his mother.

That means that Mom is in even more danger than I feared.

All is not hopeless, Jake. If this is what is really going on with Ellen then there may be something that we can do to protect her.

What is that?

If she wants to be free from the responsibility of making decisions, help her find someone who will make her decisions for her. If that person has her best interests at heart, she will be protected.

The bell rang, startling Jake.

I’m going to spend the night with Julie tonight. I won’t even be there. And what can I do when she’s at work?

Sexual harassment laws seem to be keeping her safe at work. We’ll have to trust in that for the moment. But we’ve got to act soon. I’ll ask her to spend tonight with me. That will give us another day to come up with an answer.

Jake realized that Julie was standing over him, looking concerned. She glanced over at Jan who was just rousing herself as well.

“Are you okay, Jake? Are you feeling bad?”

Jake looked around and realized that they were the only people left in the room. He stood up.

“Thank you, Jan,” he said. “You’re a real friend. That would be such a relief to me. If we weren’t at school, I would kiss you. Let me give you Mom’s work number. If something comes up you can reach me at the Hilton. Ask for Leanne DeRizzo’s room.”

Julie looked at him questioningly.

“We were going over what happened last night at Denny’s. Jan has a theory about why Mom acted like she did. If Jan’s right then the risk to my Mom is even greater than I thought. Jan’s going to watch out for her tonight.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.