They That Have Power - Book I - Cover

They That Have Power - Book I

Copyright© 2008 by hermit

Chapter 15

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 15 - When Jake Fielding was six he learned that he could read people's minds. When he was nine he learned that he could make people do things. When he was thirteen he learned about girls. Then he learned that he had an enemy.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mind Control   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   DomSub   Harem   First  

Monday, May 31, 2010

“You’re looking surprisingly calm today,” Jake said as he set his lunch on the table.

“Why wouldn’t I be calm?” Julie asked.

“Have you forgotten that you’re coming over for dinner tonight?”

“No, I’m looking forward to it.”

“You are? That’s not what ... Oh, no. Oh, God.”

“Jake, what’s wrong?”

“Tell me that I remembered to tell you about my mom.”

“What about your mom?”

“You know, her condition. I’m sure I mentioned it to you at some point.”

“You haven’t said anything like that. What’s wrong with your mom.”

“Forget I said anything. It’s nothing really.”

“What do you mean nothing? You are panicking.”

“You’ll probably never even notice. Especially if it’s one of her good days.”

Julie looked over at Jason who was watching them with a scowl.

“Jason, what’s he talking about? Is there something wrong with his mother?”

“Yeah. She’s got one real bad problem.”

Julie shot a black look at Jake. “He won’t tell me anything. What’s his mother’s problem?”

“Her son is the biggest dickwad this side of the Mississippi, that’s what.”

Jake broke out in laughter.

“Ellen Fielding,” Jason said, “is one of the prettiest, sweetest people you will ever meet. She deserves a lot better than him. Me, for instance.”

“I’ll tell Mom that you defended her today. She’ll be flattered.”

“I’ll tell her you said vile things about her,” Julie said.

“Please, Julie. Don’t do that. Anything but that. When she loses her temper, there’s no telling what’ll happen. I forgot to take the garbage out last week, and she kicked me out of the house. That’s just how she is. I had to sleep on the front doorstep.”

“Jake Fielding, the truth is not in you. I’m not going to talk to you anymore.”

Did you go to the doctor today?

Yes. Not that I should tell you about it.

You’re healthy though?

It turns out that I have all the right parts, and they’re all in working order.

Did you make a decision about that thing?

Yes. That thing’s been resolved.

What did you choose?

The vaginal ring.

When will it be effective?

I start using it when my next period starts. Later this week.

What about tomorrow?

I should be safe. We can use a condom to be sure.

Will you still respect me in the morning?

After you bad-mouthed your mother, I don’t respect you today.

Jake noticed the conversation across the table.

“Uh oh,” he said softly, nodding towards Carol and Jason.

“What is it this time?” Julie said with exasperation.

It’s the real thing this time. Jason’s trying to get Carol to go out with him. Let’s see how Carol responds.

Julie looked over concerned.

“You can just come along and hang out,” Jason was saying. “ After you watch us practice, I’ll walk you home. We can go to Central Park like we did last week.”

Carol’s arousal level, never very low, shot up at the implicit suggestion in Jason’s invitation.

“And what would we do at the park?”

“Talk. Maybe make out a bit. Who knows what might happen.”

Carol smiled widely at him.

“That sounds like fun.”

Would you remind her of her clinic appointment?

“Carol, you know you can’t do anything today. You’ve got an appointment.”

“You’re going to that clinic?” Jake asked. “Have they finally found a cure for herpes?”

“Jake!” Julie said and smacked him on the arm. Carol smacked him on the other arm.

“Sorry. Forget I said anything. Time to go.” He looked over at Julie. “Can I walk you to class, beautiful? Coming Carol?”

“Jason, I forgot about the appointment,” Carol said, giving Jake a dirty look. “We’ll have to do it some other time.”

Jake, that was the most inconsiderate thing I’ve ever seen. You know what Jason is going to think.

Yes, love, I do. And you’re right. That’s exactly what he thinks.

Then why?

We now have a little breathing room to help Carol before all the horndogs come calling. It wasn’t very nice, but it was necessary.

Jason pulled Jake away from the others while they were walking down the hall.

“Does she really have herpes?”

“I’m not a doctor. I can’t tell you if she does.”

“But is it, you know, safe to be with her?”

“Jason, I can’t tell you what to do about Carol. Anyone who’s with her will have to decide if it’s worth the risk.”

He hurried back to Julie’s side.


Hey beautiful, Jake transmitted to Jan as he sat in his seat. There can’t be three women in America as hot as you are.

She looked over her shoulder briefly and then returned to the blackboard. She jiggled enticingly as she quickly wrote key events of the American Revolution and their dates.

Aren’t you a sweet boy?

Jeff Schleining came in the door and stared at her, consumed with lust. Jake relayed Jeff’s emotions to Jan. The chalk broke in her hand.

Christ! What was that? she sent as she leaned over to pick up the chalk, which pulled her skirt tight over her ass.

Kevin Sullivan, whose appreciation of her backside was second to none, was staring raptly from just behind Jake. Jake sent his desire to Jan, too. She almost fell on her face. She glared at Jake.

That is payback, you big tease, Jake sent her. That’s a representative sample of what the boys in this class feel when they look at you. That’s how I feel, too. Of course, none of us compare to Adam Howell. He’s got it the worst of all. I’d show you, but I can’t read him clearly in the back of the room

Wow, I had no idea a teenaged boy’s desire was so strong. Jan nonchalantly resumed writing on the board. My panties are so wet I might leave a puddle on my chair. Now be good so I can get through my lecture.

Jake turned off the flow of emotions to Jan. She brought the class to order and began to lecture on the Federalists and their opposition to the bill of rights. Jake thought she had an extra spring in her step.

“You have papers due Wednesday,” Jan said when the lecture was done. “They can’t be late because I have to get grades in this week. You can use the rest of this period to work on your papers or do other school work. No talking.”

As she sat down Jake sent her Owen’s thoughts and emotions.

Who is that? And my shoes go just fine with this outfit.

That’s Owen. He’s from the other end of the sexual-orientation spectrum. And I think you’re right. Those shoes match with your skirt, and they make your calves flex in ways that make it embarrassing to stand up. I think Owen gets a little pissy when his period’s about to start.

Jan hid a laugh by turning and looking at the chalkboard.

Stop it unless you want the whole class to know that I’m hearing voices.

So Mark knows about your interest in women?

Yes. We had a long talk about it before I came over to your place yesterday.

It must have been a bit uncomfortable getting everything out in the open.

Actually, it was so much easier than I feared. He said that you had hinted that there was more. I told him the story of Lisa Harmon.

That’s the girl from college?

Yes, he saw how hurt I was, and he’s sympathetic. I think we’ve become closer than we’ve ever been before.

Can I ask you an uncomfortable question?

What do you seek to know, my young apprentice?

Jake smiled. Now that he knows that you are drawn to boys and to women, does he feel like you’re not interested in him?

I do like boys and women. There is no question, but I have sexual desire for men, too, even if it’s not as intense. The sharing between Mark and I is doing wonders for our love life. You left me last night needing to have something stuffed in my pussy. Mark does that very well.

I’m glad for you and sad for me.

Think about when you get older, and there’s a new crop of pretty faces and bodies in my classroom. Even though they will excite me like you do today, you and I will still have this incredible connection. And with your powers, you will still be the incredible lover that you are. And our affection for each other will deepen. I will love you even more than I do now.

Jake was moved. He transmitted his feelings to Jan.

I hope you’ll always share your emotions with me like that. But you’ve got to stop, Jake. What will the class think when I start to cry?

Jake backed off the intensity to a soft glow and smiled down at his desk.


Gramma was in her car, waiting for Jake, Julie, and Carol at the end of the school day.

“Your grandfather says that Carol’s appointment with Andy Cramer is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon at four p.m. The fee will be $4,000 which includes court costs and expenses.”

“Thanks, Gramma. And thanks for driving us to Carol’s appointment.”

“Quite all right. This is a big deal for Carol. I couldn’t let her go off by herself. She needs our support.”

Carol, who was sitting in the front seat, put her head on Gramma’s shoulder.

“Thanks, Connie. My mom wouldn’t have done that for me.”

“Supporting each other is what families do. So don’t even mention it.”

They sat in the waiting room until Carol was called. Gramma went into the examining room with her while Jake and Julie sat in the waiting room.

Can I talk to you about something? Jake asked.

That’d be better than sitting here bored.

It’s skeleton number three. It’s about my mother.

Is it about that condition you were talking about at lunch?

I was just joking, but there is something about her that you should know.

Jake told Julie about Ellen’s life, her shyness, the three missing days, and how she had never had any kind of romantic encounter with a man. By then, Carol and Connie emerged and it was time to go.

That’s fascinating stuff, Jake. But while I can see that this is something that you wouldn’t really want everybody to know about, I don’t see why you would be embarrassed to bring it up with me.

That’s the background, sweet thing. There’s more and it deals more with me than my Mom. It’s time to go. I’ll have to save it for later when we get a chance to talk more.

“What kind did you get?” Julie asked Carol when they were back in the car.

“I got the birth-control shot.”

“I almost got that. It’s good because you don’t have to do anything to be protected.”

“Except remember to get the next shot in three months,” Gramma said. “And at thirteen, I wouldn’t expect you to need birth control very often.”

“But that’s why I got it, Connie. Now I can have sex whenever I want. I’m so horny I could do it with anyone.”

“Oh, dear. Carol, darling, didn’t your mother ever tell you about sex and romance?”

“No, she never talked to me about it at all.”

Gramma frowned.

“You’ve masturbated, haven’t you, Carol?”

“Uh-huh.”

“I have, too. It feels nice. When it’s over, you’re relaxed and you drop off to sleep.”

“Uh-huh.”

“But I’ve also made love to a man that I really, really cared for. There is something special about the connection you make when you have sex with someone you love. It makes the pleasure of masturbation as dull as washing your hands by comparison.”

“Oh, really? That sounds neat.”

“I’ve also had sex with a man who was convenient, but whom I didn’t love. It wasn’t even as good as masturbation.”

“Why not?”

“Part of it is because a man who doesn’t love you doesn’t have any real reason to make it good for you. He was selfish and only wanted to get himself off. I was lucky that I had an orgasm at all. But it’s more than that. Women aren’t made to have sex just for the sake of sex. We have something inside us that needs emotional intimacy. Without it, you feel worse in the long run, not better.”

“I don’t think I’m like that, Connie.”

“Your parents may not have brought that part out, but it’s there waiting to be discovered. You’re a woman. That’s just the way we are. Who is there that you can have some kind of emotional closeness with?”

“There’s really only you and Julie and Jake.”

“You have a physical relationship with Julie and Jake. I know that. Give them a chance to show you some emotional closeness as well. In fact, go looking for it. When you find it, it will be wonderful. You’ll never be tempted to settle for just sex again.”

“Gramma,” Jake said, “can Carol come over and visit with Julie and me for a while?”

“Sure. Carol, darling, I’ll have dinner ready around six-thirty. Can you be home by then?”

When she dropped them off at Jake’s apartment, he stuck his head in Gramma’s window and kissed her on the cheek.

“Thanks, Gramma. You done good,” he whispered.

It was just after five when they got to the apartment.

“My mom will be home around six. That will give us almost an hour before we have to worry about dinner. Carol, my love, would you like to see my room?”

By the time she had followed Jake into his room, she had already removed her shirt and bra.

“I’ve gone twenty-four hours without. I’m about to explode,” she said, her breasts bouncing as she jumped onto the bed. Her nipples were fully erect. Jake could feel her frustration and need. He started streaming Carol’s feelings to Julie who gaped at him.

That’s so intense. What are you doing to me?

That’s Carol. You go high and I’ll go low.

Jake pulled Carol’s legs straight, unsnapped her jeans, and pulled them off, taking her panties with them. He knelt on the floor at the end of the bed and pulled her towards him by her legs. He lubricated a finger by sticking it in her vagina and then used it to probe her anus.

I can’t wait for you to do that to me, Julie sent.

Jake smiled up at her. Julie lay down next to Carol, put a hand on her right breast and gave her a deep tongue kiss.

Jake stuck his thumb into Carol’s vagina and licked her clitoris. She immediately launched into an orgasm. Jake kept licking her clitoris with the flat of his tongue, preventing her from coming down. Carol moved from peak to peak, her moans climbing into cries.

Those people over there fuck like rabbits, Mrs. Ferguson thought from next door.

Julie was experimenting with Carol’s breasts, learning how to manipulate her nipples to supplement the stimulation Jake was applying to Carol’s lower body.

Jake pushed Carol hard for almost ten minutes.

I’m going to ease up in a minute, he sent to Julie. When I do, would you snuggle with her and say mushy things.

If I weren’t so horny from feeling Carol have sex, I would show you mushy by kicking you in your belly.

I’m hurt. My stomach’s not mushy at all. With a little work, I could have a six-pack. Try to make Carol feel loved. After she calms down, it will be your turn.

Jake waited until Carol was again cresting. This time he bit down on her clit. Carol flailed her head back and forth and screamed out.

Maybe I should bake them a cake and introduce myself, Mrs. Ferguson thought.

Jake crawled up to Carol’s side and pulled her toward the head of the bed. He lay down beside her, opposite Julie. Carol was laying with her eyes closed, still shaking from her orgasms, her breasts quivering. Julie was talking to her quietly.

Jake stroked up and down her neck and shoulder and arm.

“We belong together, Carol,” Jake said, “you, Julie and I. You are beautiful and precious to me.”

Jake pulled a sheet over them and held Carol close to his body. He probed her mind. He felt her relief at being freed from her pervasive horniness. He sensed mild gratitude in her. Underneath, barely discernable, he saw what he was hoping to find, affection. It was directed at Julie not him, but it would do.

He cultivated it like someone blowing gently on a tiny ember in a pile of kindling. It was too slight for Carol to even be aware of it, but Jake thought that with persistent effort he could strengthen it enough to become part of Carol’s personality.

She is stunted, he thought, but she has the capability. Maybe her parents had not caused permanent emotional damage after all. Still, it was a good thing summer was coming. Julie and he would have to put in a lot of time to make a meaningful change in her.

They lay there until Carol roused herself.

“I want to have sex,” she said.

“Any more sex and your heart will fail,” Julie said.

“No, not oral sex. I mean cock in cunt sex.”

Does she know about our plans for tomorrow? Jake asked Julie.

Everything. We don’t keep secrets.

“Carol, my love, you know about me and Julie tomorrow, right?”

Jake did not detect any jealousy from Carol.

“Uh-huh.”

“What if you and I do something like that to make your first time more special?”

“Screw special. I want to fuck. I’ve been waiting for a long time. I’m on birth control now. I don’t need to wait any longer.”

“When is your birth control going to be effective?” Jake asked?

“They said not for a week,” Carol said, a bit sulkily.

“How about Wednesday after school. I promise we can fuck then. I’ve got condoms.”

“That’s still two days away.”

“Come by here tomorrow morning before school. I’ll take the edge off. That’ll make school easier for you.”

“Oh, God, yes. That would be great. I get so horny at school.”

“In fact, now that you’re living so close to me, we can get together a lot more often, like you and Julie when you lived by her.”

“You’re not going to forget about me, are you?” Julie asked.

“Never. You must know that Carol and I are devoted to you,” Jake said.

I’ve never felt jealousy from you before about Carol.

You make it sound like you and she are going to be together all the time. I don’t want to get pushed out.

Julie, I’m doing this for you. You are the most important person to me. But if we do this for Carol, it’s going to take a lot of time, probably the whole summer. And not just me but you, too.

“Carol, I think that Julie is feeling neglected. What do you say we give her some quality time?”

Carol would rather have been the recipient of more quality time, but she fell in line when Jake jumped over to the far side of the bed, putting Julie in the middle.

“You’re wearing entirely too many clothes,” Jake said to Julie.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.