They That Have Power - Book I
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2008 by hermit

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13 - When Jake Fielding was six he learned that he could read people's minds. When he was nine he learned that he could make people do things. When he was thirteen he learned about girls. Then he learned that he had an enemy.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mind Control   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   DomSub   Harem   First  

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Jake knocked on the front door of the DeRizzo house still dressed in his church clothes. Julie answered the door dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. She pulled him inside and kissed him. Leanne came down the hallway when Julie finally released him.

“You guys keep your hands off of each other this afternoon. Mr. DeRizzo is not the kind to approve of young love, so don’t give him a reason to come down on you.”

“I’ll be good, Leanne,” Jake said. “By the way, you look lovely. Can I sit next to you at lunch?”

Leanne was still dressed for church, and she did look lovely in a gray dress that emphasized her slimness.

“You keep your hands off of me, too, Jacob Fielding. My husband is the jealous type.”

Leanne had spoken light-heartedly, but Jake could feel unease in Julie and especially Leanne.

Leanne led them to an elegantly-set dining room table and told them to sit.

“Entertain Jake while I finish lunch preparations.”

“Have you heard from Carol?” Jake asked when Leanne had left.

“Yep. Twice. She loves your grandmother.”

“My grandmother is the most nurturing person I’ve ever met. If anyone can undo years of neglect, it’s Gramma.”

“Is Carol going to stay there permanently?”

“That’s my guess. I expect Gramma will finish convincing Granddad any time now.”

“We’re not going to be able to get together at Carol’s house after school.”

“There’s always my place. My mom doesn’t get home until around six.”

“I’ll work on my mom to let me come over to do homework with you.”

Leanne bustled in.

“Julie, it’s ready. Go get Kara, Brian, and your father while I bring stuff in.”

Julie ran off.

“Can I help you, Leanne?”

“Yes. An extra set of hands would be helpful. Follow me.”

In the kitchen, Jake found a dozen bowls and platters ready to go to the dining room. Each trip out he found another member of the family seated at the table. Finally, all was in readiness.

“Thank you, Jake,” Leanne said. “Why don’t you take the seat next to Julie?”

“Yes, ma’am,” he said, but he approached Mr. DeRizzo at the head of the table instead and extended his hand.

“Mr. DeRizzo, it’s nice to meet you. My name is Jake Fielding.”

Mr. DeRizzo looked at him neutrally. He radiated suspicion. After a second he shook Jake’s hand.

“Welcome to our table, Jake. Please, have a seat.”

Food circulated around. Julie and Leanne were still nervous. Kara was uninterested in Jake because of his age. Mr. DeRizzo was watching him closely, looking for something to disapprove of. Brian did not need a reason. He was already hostile, certain that Jake would take advantage of his favorite sister whom he was no longer in a position to protect. There was no conversation and the atmosphere was tense.

Jake finally read something in Brian that he thought he could use.

“Aren’t you on the football team, Brian?”

“Yeah, middle linebacker. I’m going to be first-team next year.”

“Don’t count your chickens before they’re hatched,” his father said.

“The old starter is graduating, Dad. I’ve got it sewed up.”

“What are the team’s prospects for next year?” Jake asked.

That started Mr. DeRizzo and Brian going, and that carried the conversation for several minutes, enough to lower the tension a little.

Jake disinterestedly followed the conversation while he used the opportunity to poke around in the minds around him.

Why are you and your mom so antsy? He asked Julie.

Julie looked at him sharply, but he kept his gaze down on his plate.

Just think your answer, Julie, and I’ll hear it.

My dad’s got a bad temper. I don’t want him to get mad about something and ruin lunch.

Your brother is very protective of you.

Julie smiled.

He used to be when we went to the same school.

He worries that he can’t be around to watch out for you. He doesn’t trust me at all.

Julie giggled out loud. Everyone stared at her.

“Sorry,” she said. “Just something I thought of.”

Leanne looked over at Jake sharply.

Behave, Jake.

Yes, ma’am.

Jake, Julie thought, if he knew the half of it, he would pound you. He’s really tough. You should see him on the football field.

Brian and Mr. DeRizzo had just decided that only the perennial powerhouse, Central High, would be competition for them this year. Fortunately, before things got tense again, a thought drifted through Leanne’s mind that he could exploit.

“Kara, weren’t you in the high school’s spring theatre production this year? I heard you sang beautifully.”

Kara, who had been barely attending to the conversation, started and then felt pleased that she could talk about herself. Jake was surprised when Julie and Leanne tensed. Jake realized he had created a new problem when Mr. DeRizzo’s anger surged. Mr. DeRizzo had a vivid and detailed recollection of catching Kara and a boy making out in a car in front of the house. Kara remembered the same incident from a very different perspective. The boy had been the male lead in the spring play.

“Will you be doing theatre when you go to college?” Jake asked, desperately hoping that this topic would lead to safer territory.

Jake thought Kara was good looking enough for it. Her face was striking, much like Julie’s. Her figure was lusher than Julie’s. Maybe that’s how Julie will look in a couple of years, he thought.

Mr. DeRizzo calmed down a little, but Kara’s anger flared up.

“I would have if I were going to Columbia as I wanted.”

“Texas has a good theatre department,” Mr. DeRizzo said. “I saw some fine plays when I went there.”

“Well, I’m looking forward to going to the high school this fall,” Jake said. “Were you planning on getting involved in any extracurricular activities this fall, Julie?”

“I’d like to do theatre, too.”

Mr. DeRizzo frowned.

“After the way it led Kara astray, I’m going to have to think about that very carefully.”

“Dad, you can’t punish me for what Kara did!” Julie said. “That’s not fair.”

“You will do as I say, little missy, or you won’t do anything.

Jake projected frustration to Leanne.

This is like a minefield. Is any topic safe?

Watch and learn, young man.

“Don’t worry, Gus. If Julie does drama, I’ll be keeping a very close eye on her. I’ll make sure she doesn’t do anything that discredits the family.”

It was an honor thing, Jake realized.

“Mom!” Julie whined, but it was only for show.

I, your humble student, beg only to be allowed to sit at your feet and partake of your wisdom, Jake sent to Leanne.

She looked at him sharply, but he felt her amusement.

“What do you do for a living, Mr. DeRizzo?”

Jake almost grimaced at the sudden increase in tension from Mr. DeRizzo. His mind flashed between images of angry bosses and frightened underlings. Jake felt the anxiety of tense meetings and the frustration of having to meet impossible demands. Beneath it all was a formless, consuming rage that retreated only when Mr. DeRizzo drank, which apparently, he did a lot.

“I’m a banker at First National.”

“He’s a senior vice president,” Julie said.

“That sounds impressive, doesn’t it?” Mr. DeRizzo said. “But banks give away vice president titles like candy. They think it makes people overlook the low pay.”

“Yes, but not senior vice president titles, dear,” Leanne said.

“Is there a particular part of the bank that you are responsible for?”

“I oversee the mortgage department.”

“Haven’t home mortgages been a problem the last few years, Mr. DeRizzo.”

“Tell me about it. A lot of defaults. New government regulations since Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were caught gorging at the trough. And don’t get me started on liquidity in the mortgage markets. You can be sure that I’ve earned my salary these last few years.”

“There must be a lot of pressure.”

“Yeah, but you have to accept the reality of the business environment. At least the mortgage markets are returning to normal.”

“Will the pressure ease up on you then?” Jake asked.

“Maybe, over time. But not until my division is firmly in the black. Now that’s enough about my troubles.” He examined Jake for a few moments. “Fielding ... Are you related to Father Fielding?”

“He’s my grandfather.”

DeRizzo recalled the scandal with Jake’s mother. He stared at Jake suspiciously.

“And you’re here to see Julie?”

“Actually, I’m here because Mrs. DeRizzo invited me. But I have been spending time with Julie lately.”

“My daughter is 13 years old.”

There was no question there so Jake did not respond.

DeRizzo turned to Brian.

“You knew your 13-year-old sister was seeing a boy?”

“No, Dad.”

“You know good and well that you have responsibilities for your sisters, especially Julie.”

Brian looked uncomfortable but determined. “Yes, sir. It’s just that since we don’t go to the same school anymore, I don’t see Julie very much. It’s hard to watch out for her.”

“Then make sure that you use the chances that you do have. I won’t have this family embarrassed.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Gus, I’ve got this matter in hand,” Leanne said. “And Jake is my guest. It will disgrace this family if he is not treated with courtesy up until the time he does something disrespectful.”

“Just see that nothing disrespectful happens,” he said shortly.


Jake walked into the kitchen where Leanne was wiping down the kitchen counter. He walked up to her and put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her to him.

“That was a wonderful lunch,” he said and kissed her cheek.

She soaked up the recognition like rain on a parched field.

“I’m glad everyone was mostly civil,” she said. “I was worried there a few times.”

Jake laughed. “For a while, it was like I couldn’t ask a question that didn’t make things worse. I wonder how your husband stands the pressure?”

“What do you mean?”

Jake played back Mr. DeRizzo’s reaction when Jake had asked him about his job.

Leanne looked up at him in shock.

“I didn’t know his job was so frustrating. I thought he was just an asshole.”

“It meant a lot to him when you made on about his being an executive vice president. It makes him feel more like the frustrations are worthwhile. The real problem is the underlying anger. It is eating him up. I’ll try to figure out a way to help with that.”

“Can you really do that kind of stuff?”

“There’s a lot I could do. The problem is there isn’t a lot I dare do. Minds are very complex. I would only meddle if the benefits were clear and I felt sure I understood the side effects.

“The truth is that anyone could do a lot of good for Mr. DeRizzo if that person just understood what was driving his emotions. Once you know that, it becomes obvious how to reinforce the good and avoid exacerbating the bad.

“He feels pretty helpless on the job. His bosses judge his performance only by the bottom line. They don’t care if outside conditions make it impossible to meet the corporate goals. He drinks to deaden the anger. Buddhists could show him how to accept the frustrations in his life without unhealthy attachments.

“Do you think you could interest him in meditation? They put on a ten-day meditation class out near Kaufman that could change his life.”

“Have you considered a career in psychology?”

Jake laughed.

“I can help people without being a therapist. Studying psychology would be like going back to kindergarten or studying under witch doctors.”

Julie walked into the kitchen.

“Take your hands off my boyfriend.”

Jake took his arm from around Leanne but she grabbed him and held him close to her.

“I like your boyfriend. I may make a play for him myself.”

“Julie, if I promise to keep my hands to myself, can I have another minute alone with your mom?”

“If you’re not out here soon, I’m going to come back and check on you.”

Jake smiled at her as she walked out.

“I want to make our first time something special,” he said to Leanne.

“Your first time...”

He just looked at her until she sighed.

“Yes, I know what you mean. Are you sure she’s ready? Are you ready? Gus sure as hell isn’t ready.”

“Yes, it’s time. She’s ready to make that kind of a commitment to me. I love her. I want us to take the next step.”

“Jake, she’s 13. You’re 13.”

“Yes, I know.”

“Is she willing?”

“Yes. She’s hinted as much to me. And of course, I’ve peeked in on her thoughts. She really wants to, but thinks that a good girl can’t just come out and say it.”

“What do you know about making love at your age? How special can you make it for her?”

Jake stared at her for a moment. Then he pushed her against the counter, his left arm went around her waist and held her tightly to him. His hips pressed against hers.

His right hand stroked her cheek and then her neck. It trailed down to her upper chest and then to her breast where he pinched her nipple through her blouse and her bra. He pressed his lips against hers and pushed his tongue into her mouth where it aggressively played with her tongue.

His left hand took hold of her ass. Jake pushed his thigh between hers pulled her vulva against it. His fingers stroked the crack of her ass. When she whimpered, he pulled back. She grabbed the counter to steady herself.

It’s amazing how good it can be when you can sense your partner’s responses.

“Oh, God,” she sighed. Then she stood up to her full height. “That wasn’t very nice. Now what am I going to do? I can’t just go and masturbate with everybody home.”

“I’m sorry, Leanne. You’re right, of course. I was showing off. Do you want me to finish you?”

“Could ... No, don’t you dare.”

He laughed. “Sorry. Seriously, about Julie and me, can you help? I’ve got a plan, but I need assistance from an adult to pull it off.”

“What do you need?”

“I need someone to book a room at the Hilton, check in for me, and get me the key. My plan is to take Julie to dinner and then spend the night at the hotel. We could use a driver, too, but we can take a taxi if that’s a problem.”

“That’s going to set you back quite a bit of money.”

“I’ve got some savings, and, besides, I’ve got $10,000 coming soon. If I can make that night into something that Julie will remember, I would spend ten times as much.”

“Are you going to get her pregnant?”

“No, ma’am. I have condoms.”

“I guess I’ve known where this was heading. When do you want to do it?”

“Tuesday night, if Julie agrees.”

“That soon?”

“Yes, Leanne.”

“Well then, find out if she wants to go.”

Jake found Julie waiting for him impatiently in the dining room.

“Can we talk privately?” Jake asked.

“The gazebo?”

He nodded and she led him out to the back yard.

“It’s been a crazy week. I wish we had had a chance to spend more time alone together.”

“We’ll get our chance,” Julie said.

“That’s what I’ve been working on. I’ve about got everything ready, but only if you’re willing.”

“Got what ready? Willing to do what?”

“We can have Tuesday night all to ourselves, all night long.”

“On a school night? My mom would never agree to that.”

“She already has. She’s agreed to help us. If you think you’re ready, I want to make love to you.”

“You’ve been plotting with my mother to take me to bed?”

“Well, I’ve been the one plotting, but she’s going to help. She wants you to be happy, and I’ve convinced her that it’s time for us to take this step. So what do you say?”

“Of course, I want to. You know that. If you asked, I would crawl under one of these bushes and make love to you right now.”

Jake smiled and took her hand.

“You are very precious to me. I’d like to tell you about another one of the skeletons in my closet.”

“Sure, Jake.”

“Do I have your word that what I tell you goes no further?”

“Yes, I promise.”

“I’m having a relationship with Mrs. Harrison.”

Jealousy and anger surged.

“You’re fucking Mrs. Harrison?”

“No, Julie, please. No, I’m not. Let me explain. I’m not fucking Mrs. Harrison, but we have become close, and she’s been, well, an advisor and teacher for me.”

“This wouldn’t be a big secret if she were just telling you the facts of life.”

“You’re right about that. She’s showed me some things. Like a woman’s anatomy and how to do oral sex. But we haven’t gone beyond that.” Jake took her hand. “I want you to be my first. But I also want to make it good for you.”

“You’ve been eating out Mrs. Harrison?”

“She’s not the only one I ate out last week.”

Julie giggled and her jealousy abated somewhat.

“I like Mrs. Harrison,” Jake said. “She’s a lot nicer than you might think from the way she acts in class, but she is not the one for me. She and I could never have the kind of relationship that I’m hoping to have with you. I want you to be that one person in my life that is constant, the one that I build my life around.”

“I’ll be the constant one? Does that mean that there will be others who are not so constant?”

“Julie, I will never be a traditional, monogamous, forsake-all-others husband. For one, I don’t think that it’s wrong to have sex with other people. It’s only wrong when it hurts others.”

“You don’t think it will hurt me if you go off and fuck someone else?”

“No, I don’t. Not if you know what to expect. If I promised to have sex only with you, but then I snuck off and did it with some other girl, that would be wrong. If I did it but lied about it afterward that would be wrong. But if it’s done honorably, I think that sex can do good.”

“I’m sure it can be fun, but it’s not therapy.”

“Actually, that’s not true. There are many ways in which sex can be used to help people. Why do you think I agreed to help you with Carol? She’s been neglected for years. I think that sex along with some other things will help Carol get over the damage that her parents have done.

“Besides, sex with other people is not just something for me. You can, too, if you want.”

“So sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander?”

“Yes,” he said with a sigh. “I only ask that you be smart about it and that you don’t do it behind my back.”

“Are you sure that you’re okay with sauce for the gander? You don’t sound all that enthusiastic.”

He smiled wanly.

“Honestly? I believe it’s the better way. But there’s still something in me, some instinct, that rebels against sharing you. I can’t silence that part of me, but I don’t think it’s right, or helpful. At some level, I would love for you to always be monogamous while I’m free to spread my seed, but I don’t want that impulse to control me. In fact, I think it would be wrong if you never had the chance to be with another guy.”

“You really think you can heal people with sex?”

“Sometimes. It depends on what’s wrong. For instance, I know someone who needs some sex.”

“Who?”

“Your mother. She’s starving for affection and intimacy.”

“You want to have sex with my mother?”

“I’m not declaring my intention to take your mother to bed. If your question is would I enjoy sex with your mother, the answer is probably yes. There are lots of women whom I think sleeping with would be enjoyable, and I think your mother is very sexy.

“If your question is do I think it would be a good thing if I slept with her, then the answer is much more complicated. I wouldn’t do it unless you were in favor of it, and we could convince your mother that it wouldn’t damage her family. But if we could, your mother would be a much happier woman.”

“Why can’t my father sleep with my mother?”

“Would it surprise you to learn that it is very common for husbands and wives to stop having sex. Your parent’s marriage is in trouble. It has been a long time since there’s been any real closeness there.”

“I just can’t believe that sex is the solution to all my mother’s problems.”

“Not all of them. There’re other things that would make your mother’s life better. For instance, she would also be happier if you and your brother and sister would give her more attention and gratitude. Sometimes very lonely people are surrounded by family.”

Julie started to tense up.

“Please, beloved, I’m not trying to make you feel guilty. I know you love your mother. It’s just that no one has ever told you how much good it would do her if she were on the receiving end of some simple, affectionate gestures. If you just touched her when you were walking by or acknowledge the things she does with a quick thanks. She’ll never ask you to do it, but she would be happier if you did.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.