A Summer Affair - Cover

A Summer Affair

Copyright© 2008 by Diola Dragontail

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A teenage boy steps into the life of a young married couple.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow  

"I just wanted to hear you admit you want him to fuck you." Tom's voice was amused, but satisfied.

"Bastard." I pushed him off of me, slightly annoyed. "I could have just told you that."

Tom rolled onto his side next to me, his smile never faltering. "Maybe, but you have to admit you enjoyed the little game."

"Yes. I enjoyed it." I smirked at him, challengingly. "I enjoyed it a lot."

"And you really want to fuck him, don't you?" His voice whispered, sending a chill through my body. Revisiting all the pleasures I had only just felt moments before.

"Yes, I do." I replied, meekly.

He smiled even more, "Well, you have my permission to do it if the times comes. Just as long as I get to hear all the details afterwards."

I blinked at my husband for a moment, surprised at his ease with the subject. The calmness he was approaching the whole thing with. He seemed to recognize my confused state of mind.

"Look. If it's something you really want." He shrugged slightly. "Something that you'd really enjoy, who am I to deny you that? I know you're not going to go shack up with the kid. So as long as you still come home, then that's fine."

"Thank you." I whispered, still stunned by the casual agreement.

"Would you really let him cum inside you? With no protection?" There was a slight edge of concern to his voice, one that hadn't been present before.

I stared at Tom for a long moment, mentally debating the various answers I could give. Then finally settling on one, "May I?"

"If you're sure it's what you'd like." He nodded his agreement slowly. "I'm prepared for the consequences, as long as you are."

I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him tightly. "Thank you, you big stupid fool."

"Just your big stupid fool." He repeated, playfully. "And I expect you to be at least half as understanding the next time I suggest trying to sleep with one of your friends."

"Idiot." I whispered, just as playfully, into his ear.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.