A Summer Affair - Cover

A Summer Affair

Copyright© 2008 by Diola Dragontail

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A teenage boy steps into the life of a young married couple.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow  

"Keep them closed." I could feel Tom drew his hand away from my face.

"Can you imagine him?" I could feel his breath at my ear, his voice still just a whisper. "Hiding in his bedroom. Covered in sweat. Pulling at his dick. Imagining you naked."

I caught my breath at the sound of the words, the images they conjured blossomed in my mind like fireworks in the night sky. I licked my lips and nodded as an afterthought, absorbed mind and soul in the mental flicker play.

"Each time he strokes his dick up and down, his imagining it's your hands doing it."

I gasped at the thought, I fought to reply, terrified that my lack of response would be misinterpreted as disinterest.

"Admit it; you want to feel his skin in your hands. Caressing his flesh. Feeling him twitch in your hands. You want to watch the nervous look on his face. The lust in his eyes. You want him to hunger for you."

I finally managed to moan out a yes. Wincing my face tightly, fighting to keep my eyes closed.

"And you want him to touch you. You want to feel his fingers exploring your body. You want to be the first woman he experiences."

I felt his fingers touch me, softly first. Tracing the rise of my breast, teasing me even further. Making me feel like he was too nervous to touch anything else.

"Can you feel him? His hands shaking? Unsure of what to do. Never having done anything like this before."

His fingers moved higher, tracing around my already painfully erect nipples. I gasped and moaned, begging him to do more. But his fingers just continued to tease me.

"He finds your nipple and does the only thing he knows."

I felt a warm wet feeling envelop my nipple, burning away the icy chill that was still in it. I pinched my face even further, trying to lock my eyes closed. Not wanting to open them and ruin the illusion of the moment.

Through my t-shirt I could feel his tongue toying with my nipple, pushing it left and right. Then his teeth holding it for a moment, pulling at it. My back arching up to follow his mouth, the pain slight but exquisite.

"I can't..." I panted out. "I can't handle anymore. You have to fuck me."

"He wouldn't know how to do that, would he?"

His voice teased me further, his hands massaging my thighs now. I willingly opened my legs to him, wanting to feel him touch me further.

"You'd have to show him how to do everything. But you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

His fingers were at my panties now, rubbing my pussy through the fabric. Tears were filling my eyes from the pressure of my eyelids. I could see bursts of bright light, red and yellow, but nothing else.

"Please." My voice shaking as I begged, "Please just fuck me."

"God, you're so wet."

His fingers continued to rub the fabric against me. Pushing it up into me, roughly grinding it against my sensitive flesh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.