A Summer Affair - Cover

A Summer Affair

Copyright© 2008 by Diola Dragontail

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A teenage boy steps into the life of a young married couple.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow  

"Do you trust me?"

Tom turned and looked at me, surprised, but seemingly weary of whatever surprise I might have in store for him. He was lying the wrong way around on the bed, his chin propped up on his arms.

I leaned up in the bed and reached for the television remote that was lying on the bedsheets between us. Clicking the bedroom television off before tossing the remote to the side.

"No television?" He looked at me incredulously. "This must be serious."

"It is." I nodded. "Remember a couple of years ago. You said there was something you wanted to do together."

He blinked at me like he was on a game show and I had just asked him the final grand prizewinning question. I could tell that he had no idea what I was talking about. Not only that, but he was reluctant to admit he was confused.

"There was something you wanted me to do. While you watched." Still no clue of recognition on his face. "In bed."

He blinked as he slowly understood. He didn't understand what I was referring to, but that was okay. I was intentionally being vague to gauge his reaction as it continued. I wanted to be able to cut off the conversation before a fight started, if one was about to start anyway.

"Um." He finally ventured a comment back. "A little more detail, maybe?"

I nodded and swallowed the slight nervousness that had started to build in me. "You said you wanted ... I mean, you'd like to see me with someone else. Were you serious?"

His eyes went slightly wider before he blinked, "Um, yeah, I remember that. You're not having an affair, are you?"

There was a slight edge of panic to his voice. I immediately picked up a pillow and flung it at his head.

"No, I'm not!"

"Whew." He exhaled heavily. "So then what's this all about?"

"Were you serious about that?" I shrugged, trying not to make it sound any more overwhelming than it already was.

He stared at me for a moment while he thought. He seemed to be choosing his words just as carefully as I was.

"Well, it would be hot." He whispered conspiratorially in reply. "It would be even hotter if it was another woman. Did Zoë start hitting on you again?"

Zoë was an old friend of mine that Tom always had a crush on. I'd feel jealous if I didn't already know there was little to no chance of anything happening between her and him. Zoë flirted with everyone and probably slept with only a quarter of them, which was still too much for my tastes. I'll never understand what men see in women like that.

"No, I haven't spoken to her in weeks."

He frowned in mock disappointment at that. "Okay then. What is your perverted mind thinking now?"

"I had a visitor this afternoon." I smirked as I recalled the events of the afternoon and Bradley's visit.

Tom immediately raised a slightly accusing eyebrow.

"I already told you, I didn't do anything." I frowned at him. "Look, we can stop talking about this if you're getting uncomfortable."

"No, I'm fine." He protested, his voice taking on a more apologetic tone. "Tell me what happened."

"When I got home early, Bradley came over to check on me." I said the words slowly, worried that he might freak out. "It was actually pretty sweet."

"Bradley?" Tom looked at me even more confused now. "The kid from down the hall? The one you said had a crush on you?"

His face said it all; he put two and two together and seemed not to believe it.

"Yes, him."

Tom blinked for a moment. "Wow, you really are a pervert. What is he, eleven? Twelve years old?"

Normally being called a pervert might have stung a bit, but this time it excited me. I could tell he wasn't freaking out about it, which had helped put my mind at ease.

"He's thirteen." I stuck my tongue out at him. "And yes, him."

"Okay, thirteen." He rolled his eyes just slightly, enough to show he was amused but not annoyed. "So what happened today then? Care to fill me in?"

"How about I show you?" I smirked and rolled to the edge of the bed. "Stay here. I'll be right back."

Before he could answer, I headed out of the bedroom and walked across the small apartment to the kitchen. I reached into the freezer, grabbed a single ice cube, and started back towards the bedroom.

I smiled at Tom, holding up the ice cube so he could see what it was. His questioning raised eyebrow told me all I needed to know.

While he watched, I reached under my nightshirt and fought the urge to close my eyes as I brought the ice into contact with my right nipple. Tom looked surprised, even though he couldn't see anything other than the lump of my hand moving under the nightshirt.

I ran the cube along my skin, around my nipple, causing it stiffened almost immediately. The rest of the affect on me was almost as quick. The sharp pain of the cold gave way to an achy numbness, as well as a growing need.

The affect on Tom was slightly more pronounced.

He swallowed hard as I watched him; his eyes have gone slowly wide. His voice was dry and husky, trying to hide a need of his own. "You did that in front of him?"

I shook my head slowly, moving my hand under my nightshirt. I repeated the process once again with my other nipple, now bringing them both to an erection that wasn't likely to fade for some time.

I carefully pulled my hand out from under my nightshirt and then just let the cloth fall back into place. The dark cotton clinging to the wet spots on my skin, highlighting every excited nerve that it clung to.

"I left him in the living room." I said slowly, staying well out of Tom's reach. "I went into the kitchen to get him a drink and when I came back, I came back like this."

I arched my back slightly, just enough to push my chest towards him. The cotton pulled even tighter across my chest, following the curve of my breasts, clinging to every soft sweep.

In the seven years that I had known Tom, he had come to know my body intimately. Probably even better than I knew it myself. Yet here he was, staring at my chest like a schoolboy would unwittingly leer at a new teacher. His eyes wide, his mouth slightly open, a look of awe on his face. The way I had enticed him was unlike anything I had experienced with him in years.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.