A Summer Affair - Cover

A Summer Affair

Copyright© 2008 by Diola Dragontail

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A teenage boy steps into the life of a young married couple.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow  

It was Friday afternoon before I saw him again. It was a quiet day at work and I had decided to take advantage of some of the personal time I had accumulated over the months.

Taking a half day off from work always seems special. That magical moment on the drive home when you realize that you have the rest of the day to yourself, and absolutely nothing you have to do. It's like recapturing just the smallest amount of that feeling you had at the start of summer vacation.

Weeks of time off and no major demands to deal with. That feeling that you could do just about anything with all that free time.

Youth definitely is wasted on the young.

I pulled into the parking lot of the apartment and was easily able to get one of the prized spots in front of the building. The ones that everyone fought for for no good reason. It was still nice to have one more minor little triumph in my life.

I had just managed to change my clothes and wash my face when I heard a knock on the door. Peeking through the spy hole, I could see Bradley waiting nervously in the hallway. I would have taken a moment to admire him, but the fish-eye view of him the spy hole granted was hardly flattering.

I glanced at myself quickly, to make sure I wasn't wearing anything too provocative. No, just an old, oversized t-shirt I had picked up from last year's vacation to Las Vegas and a pair of jean shorts.

I paused for a moment more, then reached under the shirt, unhooking my bra and pulling it quickly off. I pushed it into the pocket of my coat hanging near the door for safekeeping. I'd have to remember to collect it from there later, before it turned itself back up in some embarrassing situation.

Before reaching for the door, I checked how the t-shirt hung now. Showing off enough of the curve of my breasts and just a little bit of a bulge where my nipples were touching it.

I unlocked the door and pulled it open, smiling at my new visitor. Hoping that he'd enjoy the latest show I had orchestrated for him.

"Hi." He announced himself happily. "I saw your car in the parking lot. I wanted to see if you were okay."

"That's very thoughtful of you." I beamed back at him. "I'm fine. I just decided to play a bit of hooky and come home early."

"Oh." The look on his face made it seem like he was honestly relieved, there was no doubt that he was concerned and that it wasn't just an excuse to come visiting.

"Want to come in?" I offered, opening the door a little more. "I was just about to make something for lunch."

"Sure." His nervousness seemed to fade slightly, but never fully go away. I think that only further excited me.

We made small talk while I cooked and we ate. I didn't want to rush things along, I wanted him to feel comfortable and at ease, then I would start progressing a bit.

So I asked him about how his family was doing and he said they were fine. How he liked the new neighborhood, which he said he was still getting use to finding his way around in. Where he had moved from, which was a small town in California, a far cry from the suburbs on New York City that we were living in now.

He insisted on cleaning the dishes as his 'payment' for lunch. I gave a token argument against his efforts, but gave up when it was obvious that not letting him do them would only end offending him.

So while he attended to that, I made myself comfortable in the living room. Sitting on the couch and contemplating what my next steps would be. At first it all seemed like a little game, going along with his little crush, encouraging the interest. Even the occasional fantasy of acting on some of the carnal impulses that had been occurring to me.

Now I was feeling more and more like I wanted to do it. The more I learned about him, the more I talked with him, the more I wanted to experience more with him. Maybe it was the idea of recapturing a bit of my youth. A chance to taste what it was like to be young again.

I smirked to myself as I realized I was just kidding myself. Those reasons might be valid, but they were hardly the main motivating energy in me.

I wanted him; I wanted to be the first one to show him what a woman was like. To be there when he first experienced these sensations. To taste the young spunk that would come out of him. To feel his eager prick plowing into me, with all that youthful energy pushing him on.

The idea that I was just getting to be a pervert just made my whole body shake with excitement.

Still, if any of this was going to come to be, I had to take it carefully. One step at a time. The worst thing I could do would be going too fast and somehow frightening him away.

"There. All done." Bradley walked into the living room, drying his hands on some paper towels. His entrance jarring me back to the here and now.

"Thank you." I glanced up at him and smiled, pulling my bare feet up under me on the couch.

"So do you have any plans for the rest of the afternoon?" I asked, watching him standing politely just barely in the living room.

He shook his head, "No. I guess I was just going to watch TV for a bit. Then maybe ride my bike when it cooled off."

I nodded with his plan, "That sounds good. What about the rest of the weekend?"

"Nothing." He shook his head again. "Mom is working the weekend shift at the hospital. And Robin is probably going to go out with her boyfriend."

He had already told me about his older sister, Robin. They seemed to have little in common and he had gotten old enough where it wasn't necessary for her to keep track of him when their mother wasn't around. He had said that that didn't stop her from giving him a hard time when she felt like it though.

"Well, I don't have any plans either." I shrugged. "Not for tonight or for the weekend. So you're welcome to come visit."

He smiled happily at that. I thought about turning on the television, to try to quell the small talk. Try to make him feel even more comfortable, but I decided against it. There's was only a few hours before Tom would get home and I wanted to make the most of them.

"Want to play a game?" My offer seemed to surprise him.

"What sort of game?" He asked, his face showed his interest in the idea.

"It's kind of like truth or dare." I commented, making up the rules of the game in my mind even as I said them to him. "Only no dares. You ask me a question and no matter what it is, I have to answer it. Then I get to ask you a question."

His nervousness seemed to peak for a moment, but then he nodded. "Okay."

"First of all," I said, patting a spot on the couch next to me. It was at a discreet enough distance that it wouldn't be too uncomfortable for him. "Come here and sit down. You don't need to stay all the way over there."

Always the young gentleman, he took the offered seat. I figured that he would never have sat down on his own, always waiting for the invitation.

I moved a bit more away from him now, leaning against the armrest at the far end of the couch, trying to make him feel more at ease and more comfortable.

"Okay." I smiled at him, relaxing a bit further. "Do you want to start? Or should I?"

"It's your game." He protested quickly. "You should go first."

"Okay." I chuckled at his reply. "Let me see. I'll start with something easy."

He seemed a bit relieved that I planned to be easy with him, but still nervous. I wanted to ask something suggestive, to start on the right mood. To gauge what his reaction would be. I also wanted it to be personal, so the game wouldn't just degenerate into boring small talk.

"Did you leave anyone special behind when you moved? Any girlfriends that you haven't told me about?" I smiled at him, adding a little wink for effect.

"No. I mean, there was Bobby. But she was just a friend." He frowned slightly, looking sad for a moment, but then brightened before I could say a word. "My turn?"

"Your turn." I nodded in reply.

"Okay. And I can ask anything I want?"

I nodded again, the idea the possibilities of what he might ask about made me start to cream my panties. Anticipating him asking about my most intimate details just made my toes curl.

"How long have you been living here?"

And just like that, I dried up again. Obviously he was going to take a little more prompting before I got him to really open up.

"Eight years now." I did my best to smile happily and not let my slight disappointment show. "I moved in here right after I graduated college. Then Tom moved in a few years before we got married."

He nodded as he listened, he didn't seem disappointed with my answer. "Now it's my turn."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.