My Fantasy BDSM - Cover

My Fantasy BDSM

by Submissive Tori

Copyright© 2008 by Submissive Tori

BDSM Sex Story: This is a fantasy I have about my Master and myself. I hope that you enjoy. Please vote and comment.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

I am just coming up to the corner where we are supposed to meet for the first time when Rusty sees me. He had ordered me to wear the slutty, crop-top belly shirt my best friend, Becca, made for me and a mini skirt. Nothing else, not even a bra or panties! I was a little nervous as I walked. I didn't want to disappoint him. The moon is especially bright tonight so Rusty, hiding in the bushes, has a clear view of me as I walk to the corner. Unfortunately I don't see him.

I start to get a little worried since I can't see his car from where I am standing. He has deliberately hidden it from me so he would be able to scare me even more. I stand on the corner, silently waiting for almost five minutes before he makes his move. He walks up behind me, treading silently so I don't hear him coming. Taking me completely by surprise, he quickly forces a small ball gag into my mouth, holding me tight as I squirm.

"What's a little whore like you doing walking around all alone late at night without her Master?" he asks. I have talked to him enough times on the phone to realize it was his voice. I stop struggling immediately when I recognize his voice and my body relaxes in his firm grip. "Once we get back to the hotel room your safe word is black," he whispers into my ear. He grabs my wrists and pulls them behind my back, cuffing them in place. I'm getting wetter by the second in anticipation! He shows me a dog collar that boldly reads, 'Rusty's Whore' before locking it around my neck.

He quietly puts a blindfold over my eyes and attaches a leash to my collar. He moves from behind me to walk ahead of me. "Come my pet," he commands as he tugs on my leash. I have no choice but to follow him, scared of not knowing where I'm going but trusting him to lead me. I hear a car door open and he guides me to sit down in the front passenger seat. He closes the door and walks around to the driver's side. I hear him get in but he doesn't start the engine.

"Let's see if my slut remembered not to wear any undergarments," he says as he reaches over and squeezes my breasts. I freeze in fear as I realize I forgot to take off my panties before I left. I wish that my hands were free so that I could fix my mistake but they aren't and I'm stuck. I feel his left hand slide up under my skirt while his right hand continues to squeeze my left breast. He freezes when he feels the cotton of my panties.

"Did my slut not believe me when I said I would punish her if she disobeyed?" he asks as he forces the panties off of me. I can't answer. All I can do is wiggle my hips a little to help him get the panties off me faster. "You'll receive your punishment in the hotel room," he says as he starts the engine and sets off towards the hotel. We both sit silently. Him, because he has nothing to say. Me, because I can't say anything with the gag in my mouth.

The car stops and he gets out. I am alone for a few minutes, anticipation and fear rising as I don't know what he is doing or even where he is. I don't know that he is standing just outside the door smiling down at me. Finally he opens the door and pulls me out, gently yet firmly. I shake with fear and anticipation, the growing wetness between my legs is seeping onto my thighs. He takes my leash and leads me into the hotel lobby. He leaves me standing in the lobby and I can hear him talking to someone, probably the clerk. I can't make out what he is saying and I begin to wonder if he is going to let the clerk touch me.

I was completely surprised when he grabbed my hair and forced me to bend over a table, face down. In this position I know my bare ass is now completely visible to whoever was in the lobby. Since I had the blindfold on it could have been filled with people and I wouldn't have known.

"You like it?" he asks the clerk as he rubs one of my firm ass cheeks. I hear the clerk come closer and my heart beats faster.

"Mmm," the clerk groans. I feel Rusty's hand move away from my ass. There is a full half minute of no one doing anything. The only sound is my heavy breathing. Then I feel someone start to rub my clit as the clerk says, "Do you like that, slut?"

Answering honestly, I shake my head no. I don't like the idea of anyone other than Rusty touching me. I feel a swift slap on my ass. I whimper in pain and surprise.

"You are my slave. If I wish for another man to touch you then you will enjoy his touch and give him pleasure. Understand, slut?" Rusty asks. Even though he would never allow another man to touch me, he punishes me and tells me this to make the point that I am his. I must do everything he asks. I nod my head quickly not wanting to get another slap though the pain hurts so good.

I hear the clerk walk back to his desk and I imagine he has a smile on his face. Rusty pulls me back into my normal standing position then tugs on my leash as he leads me towards the elevator.

Rusty takes me to his hotel room, and that's when the real fun begins.

I hear him open the door and then he tugs on my leash, leading me inside. Once the door is closed he unlocks my handcuffs and removes the gag. He leaves the blindfold on however. He takes off my shirt and my skirt and I hear him throw them aside. "Speak only when spoken to. Do not cum until I say you can. Do everything I ask of you to the best of your abilities. Those are the rules for tonight. Do you understand them?" he asks as he places my hands in restraints that are attached to the ceiling in the middle of the room. He has rented this room specifically because it is sound proof and it has rafts. He can easily suspend me in any way he wants, although at the moment he just wants to keep me standing on my tip-toes, barely able to touch the ground.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.