Loving My Bunny Girl
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2008 by Allan Joyal

Tuesday, October 31, 2045

Halloween at high school was always an interesting experience. Some students wanted to pretend that they were still children, but most were worrying about upcoming midterms and tests. Most of the student body had seen or heard about the fight at lunch, and I found that many students came up to me to offer thanks that one of the campus bullies had been brought down

I was mostly ignoring this. Instead my thoughts were on lunch and my plans to surprise Wendy for her birthday. I had managed to send messages to the rest of the gang, but was unsure if they had time to get anything for her.

I learned at lunch that our friends could be miracle workers when they wanted. Wendy and I arrived to find that one of the picnic tables had been moved next to the fountain and covered in a tablecloth. The table had a number of packages on it, and a strange shape hidden under a towel. Wendy gasped as everyone shouted "Happy Birthday" upon her arrival.

Tina and Angela came forward to take Wendy's hands and lead her to the table. Once she was seated each placed a kiss on her cheeks as Tristan pulled the covering from the cake it covered. The cake was in the shape of a bunny's head and Wendy laughed at it as Eddie pulled out a camera to snap a few quick pictures. Moments later eighteen candles merrily burned for a moment as we serenaded Wendy with the traditional song and cheered as she extinguished the fire with one long breath.

The cake was quickly cut up, with our group of seven having the first pieces, but later ones were offered to any student who passed the table. Wendy was as happy as I have ever seen her. It was strange, but I realized that for once I did not feel the usual lust around her, but instead a feeling of happiness and well-being was spread throughout the area. A glance at the others appeared to confirm that they felt the same, although none commented on it.

Gift giving commenced before I could follow up on that thought. Eddie went first and provided Wendy with an elaborate set of colored pencils, remarking that she had mentioned wanting to draw more. Angela provided a package that contained several canisters of Mace.

"It might not be legal, but can you think of anything she needs more?" she asked us when we all looked at her as the package was opened. Wendy who already had been struggling to control giggles burst out laughing and soon everyone had joined in.

Tina supplied a package of colored hair ties. And Wendy immediately told everyone that I had neglected to let her purchase makeup and feminine articles the one time she got to go shopping. The girls all looked at me and then Wendy spoiled the moment for them by laughing and admitting that she did not really know how to apply makeup. "Mother never let me have any," was her final comment on the matter.

Tristan seemed a bit nervous about his gift, which proved to be a one-month membership at the pool where Veronica worked. Wendy was excited about the prospect of seeing her old friend and renewing the relationship, and gave Tristan a loving hug. He definitely got a full burst of her pheromones because he collapsed to the ground and moaned when she released him.

Irene was next and if anything seemed more nervous. She finally demanded that Wendy close her eyes, and as we watched put a purple bow over the end of each of Wendy's ears. She then stepped back and held up a mirror asking Wendy to open her eyes and look.

Wendy gasped and started crying for a moment. Irene looked even more worried when Wendy reached out to drag her into what had to be a bone-crushing hug. "They are perfect," Wendy said.

I have to admit that the little bows seem perfect for Wendy. The package proved to have additional bows in white, black, green, red and blue. I am still not sure how they fit, but each one slides over the ears and can be attached at just about any point. Irene explained how they worked to Wendy who tested several positions with the purple ones before setting on a location about a third of the way from the tips.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.