Loving My Bunny Girl - Cover

Loving My Bunny Girl

Copyright© 2008 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 8

Monday, October 23, 2045

The alarm sounded, but a strange weight on my chest kept me from rolling over to turn it off. I looked down to find Wendy curled up against me, sleeping quietly. I was just beginning to feel her pheromones when she twitched and opened her eyes.

"I was having a wonderful dream," she said sleepily as she sat up and stretched. The effect of her breasts pushing against the t-shirt she had worn to be only amplified her pheromones and I coughed.

"Unless you want it turned into a nightmare, it might be wise to get out of this bed," I said. "And what are you doing in here? You have your own bedroom here."

Wendy laughed as she bounced out of the bed. "Maybe my dream was just that," she said with an evil wink. "As for being in your bed, perhaps that's where I belong." I wanted to say more, but she dashed out of the room before I could finish sitting up myself, and I realized that further questions would have to wait for later.

Actually, I was not all that surprised that Wendy had snuck into my room. Over the weekend, Laura, father and I all spent some time talking to her, learning about the woman inside. Wendy had not had a happy childhood. She was blossoming with a caring family, but both Laura and my father warned me that her attachment to me was deep and likely to be permanent.

"I don't see her ever doing anything to hurt you, son," my father said while we prepared Sunday's brunch. "But at the same time, you are going to need to be very careful about how you treat her. You are her anchor, and without you, she probably would feel so lost as to attempt suicide. Expect her to try to keep you close. Now, I wouldn't fight her on it, I can already see that you care for her, and I've already listened to both of you spend three hours talking about your hopes for founding a MORFS familial adjustment and counseling service. In so many ways, you are the perfect partners. However, take it slow. Don't let her rush the relationship. Right now, she can't tell who likes her for herself, and who is just overwhelmed by lust around her. She might not even be sure of you, which would make it worse if you gave in too soon. Let her see that others can like her for her, and get some confidence in herself."

My father rarely gives long speeches, but this was one that matched my own feelings. I loved Wendy, not just as a beautiful young lady, but she was the partner I had been seeking in so many ways. Yet, I could feel that she gave ground to me too often, and was even more timid with anyone else. I wanted her to be confident in herself, and was struggling to figure out how to make that happen.

Unfortunately, the period between waking and breakfast is far too short to find answers to such complex questions. Wendy and I dashed out the door about ten minutes before my usual time. We had just finished crossing the first street on our route to the school when there was a brief gust of wind and Irene came to a landing in the driveway we were crossing.

Wendy looked surprised, and then froze as Irene gave her a friendly hug before releasing her and hugging me. Her hug to me included a quick kiss on the cheek and the whisper. "The hugs are from the cheerleading squad, the kiss is from me." I could see Wendy's ears twitch and a funny expression cross her face, but before she could say anything Irene turned back to her.

"Sorry to surprise you like that," Irene said adjusting the shoulder bag that substituted for a backpack. "I just remembered that you and I have never really met. I'm Irene Conners, sophomore, cheerleader and former number one fan of Hector here. I guess I now drop to number two." Irene smiled and pulled a folder out of her bag and held it out towards Wendy. She seemed to mutter something that I could not hear, but Wendy laughed and took the folder.

"Blackmail material is always useful," Wendy said with a wink at me. "Thank you, Irene."

There was an awkward silence and then I remembered Irene's comments from Friday. "Wendy, Irene offered to help us out. She has a bit of wind power, and is offering to use that to protect you if I have to run an errand. Why don't we let her walk with us and you can get to know her."

Wendy looked a bit surprised as Irene blushed. At first I thought Wendy would refuse, but instead she looked at Irene. "Why?" she asked.

Irene shuffled her feet. "Because I remember how it was when I changed and I had no friends. Hector used to come over to my house just to visit and play games with me when all my other 'friends' called me freak, or just wanted me to perform tricks for them. Later, I learned that he was behind trying to defuse the fights between the supers and pures, mostly by redirecting the pures into less aggressive arenas. Many of the less powerful MORF kids have benefited from his protection. Now I can return that by helping someone he cares about."

Wendy gave me a strange look and then put her hand out to Irene again. "You'll have to tell me all you know about Hector then. As his former number one fan, I'm sure you know all his secrets,"

Irene giggled in reply and the duo started off towards the school. I was about to follow behind when Eddie spoke behind me. "Need more for the protection force?"

I turned and found Eddie walked up in his usual slow appearing manner. His turtle adaptations had shortened his legs and restricted their motion, but I learned long ago that he could be fast when necessary. Today he kept up with me as we followed a few feet behind Irene and Wendy who were gossiping about me if the laughter and sideways looks at me were any indication.

"Her pheromones pack a bit of a punch, Eddie. I know you are a great guy, but are you willing to accept fighting with them all the time?" I asked him as we followed the girls.

Eddie gave a strange variant on a shrug. "I do not think it will be too much of a problem. The changes I underwent included changes to a certain attachment men have. If you could find a female turtle of the right size I guess I could make her happy, but that's unlikely."

I was silent for a moment, and I noticed Wendy giving Eddie a rather sympathetic look. "I'm sorry about that. I can understand why you keep that a secret. Others might not be nice about keeping that quiet."

Eddie nodded. "Most girls just think I'm playing hard to get, and I try to keep it that way. Friends are welcome though, and you've been a friend to just about everyone on campus."

I was trying to decide when Wendy waved to get my attention and gave me a quick thumbs up. I was trying to figure that out when I remembered the lady doctor talking about her hearing and realized that Wendy had caught the conversation. I smiled and turned to Eddie. "Well, a few more friends gathered at the fountain would be nice. Show up at lunch and we'll see what happens."

The rest of the walk to the campus passed peacefully, if noisily. Wendy and Irene were apparently completely enthralled with tales of clothing and cooking. I heard Wendy providing details of the weekend meals my father had churned out, and then surprising Irene by telling her that I had helped in the preparation. Irene clearly was of the opinion that men cannot cook. Eddie and I spoke a bit about our victory against Central, but that quickly turned into a conversation about the future and what direction I hoped my life would go. Eddie was a bit surprised to hear that I was not going to pursue football. He seemed to want to argue that I should go when he noticed my eyes on Wendy and shook his head.

We had just arrived at the school when there was a ruckus at the entrance. Darryl was standing with most of his cronies and blocking the entryway for all arriving students. Our quartet slowed down to a stop when he spotted me. "Hector!" he shouted. "You have shown me up for the last time. Today, I'm going to make you pay."

Darryl appeared ready to jump at me, but some of his cronies held him back. I was reviewing options when Allan came up to stand next to me. "Seems like Darryl wants blood," he observed.

I shrugged. "If it's all the same, I'd rather not donate any today," I quipped. "And fighting Darryl is not exactly my idea of a good time."

Allan seemed a bit surprised by my response, but looked over at Darryl. He had gotten free of his minions and was rapidly approaching us as Wendy retreated to hide behind me. I was wondering just how far Darryl would go in front of the crowd when Eddie forced him to a stop.

"You have the freaks as friends now, Hector?" Darryl commented as Eddie pushed a hand into his chest. "This has to be a laugh. First you show up with the walking sex machine, and now you have freaks pretending to be friends. Does that mean you let them take turns at the slut? Perhaps she likes being part of an animal gangbang? Of course, she would have been with a real man yet. Not with only little Hector to stand up for purity. I say you give her to me. I can show her what real men are all about. And who knows, you just might thank me after I've beat any fight out of her."

I was ready to jump over Eddie and attack Darryl when a gust of wind blew him and his closest cronies down. I glanced over to see Irene follow up the blast of wind by taking off and bursting through the opening, scattering any students still standing. "Not now, Hector! Let's get to class," she shouted as she rose up over the school building. It was clear she was making for her locker, so I put an arm around Wendy and with Eddie leading made for the school entrance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.