A Simple Love - Cover

A Simple Love

Copyright© 2008 by L.A. Wicker

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A big football star falls for sexy, disabled girl

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Big Breasts  

Later that night, all the drinking began to take its toll. 'Dave, let's get these two hot honeys up and do some dancing.' Ken laughed, pulling Mandy and Leona up next to him. 'We'll stand in front of you guys so nobody bumps into you, ' he smiled and leaned to give Leona a little kiss. Of all the girls' that Dave had been with, Ken knew that he loved this one and if Dave fucked up, Ken would be forced to hurt him.

'Hey buster! You making out with a pretty blonde right in front of me?' Mandy laughed out and gently slapped Ken's massive arm. 'Dave, he's trying to hit on your girl!' She laughed again as Ken pulled her against his big body and she knew that he'd really want to use her good later. She couldn't complain she'd been with Ken for just over two years and he'd never cheated on her once. However, he always flirted with other girls' and gave Mandy a good hard fuck afterwards, she was sure he'd think of the girls' while he did, but she didn't care.

Dave laughed as he stood, pulling Leona into his arms, slowly rocking back and forth to the slow beat of the music. 'He's so dang big, I better hope I can sweet talk you away from him, ' he said moving his hardening penis against her trembling body. His loving hands roamed around her soft, lonely body and Dave knew he wanted to be inside this beautiful girl.

'No problem! I'm all yours.' Leona moaned out when his caring hands moved under her tiny skirt to her soft panties. 'Sir, I do not permit any man to touch me in such private places without first kissing me, ' giggled out not believing she was this drunk and letting him touch her like this, but both felt so lovely.

Dave nuzzled his mouth to Leona's neck, gently sucking; kissing her while his hands carefully slid under her delicate panties, to enjoy the feel of her bare, heated flesh. 'Is this better?' He whispered in her ear and received a soft moan of approval from deep in her inflamed body. 'It is! Maybe I should do more, ' he whispered to her ear, another wonderful, soft moan came from Leona.

Leona still couldn't believe how delightful she felt, Dave was a master at touching a woman's' body. She could feel his gifted hand moving from her behind, around her slender, young hips to the one place no one had ever touched but her. Leona gasped for air when he at last touched her most private place. 'Oh yes!' She cried out as his loving hand covered her soft, virgin flesh. 'Touch me, please!' Leona begged him as she tried to spread her long legs for him, but she started to fall. 'Dave! Help me!' She screamed out with fear. Leona knew if she fell it could mean spending months in some dreary hospital trying to recover from a broken arm or leg.

His strong arms quickly wrapped around her thin waist and she was back against him. 'Don't you worry, ' he smiled and gently kissed her lips. 'I won't let anything happen to my girl, ' he adding giving her a deep, loving kiss, while slipping his skilled hand back to her warm and excited sex.

'Oh yes!' Leona whispered in Dave's ear. His skilled fingers carefully moved over her delicate folds of moist flesh, sending into a state of total bliss. Leona eased her hips forward, pushing against Dave's skillful hand, she needed him to please her and please her fast. 'Please make me cum!' Leona begged thrusting her slender hips against his hand.

Dave had his left hand on Leona's fine little ass, pushing her into is right hand as it carefully touched her burning young sex. 'Want to find a room or see if Ken and Mandy want to drive to the lake?' He asked trying to slip a finger inside Leona's body.

Ken heard what Dave said. 'Give Mandy your keys and I'll grab some beers for the road.' Ken quickly answered as he shoved his way through some the dancing students. He loved making it with Mandy by the lake. The first time they made love was on a clear summer night after they had been swimming naked in the cool water.

'You guys and that lake really make me wonder.' Mandy laughed. 'I think you just enjoy getting me half drunk and see if I can drive!' She laughed as she moved against Dave. She loved him as a big brother, but he could get her horny with just a wink of his sexy eyes. 'You two up for a threesome?' Mandy giggled as she put her arm around Leona and began to grind her small hips against Dave.

'Oh! Get it sexy!' Dave replied moving his right hand to Mandy's tiny ass. 'Come on baby, get nasty!' He laughed giving her ass a good firm squeeze. Dave loved holding Mandy's small, firm body. Of all the girls' he had been with, Mandy had one of the best bodies he had ever touched.

Leona laughed at Mandy and Dave. 'You guys' are crazy!' She giggled moving against Dave. 'How far is the lake? I can't wait much longer, ' she moaned in Dave's ear. She needed his hands touching her and she was very sure that tonight she would give Dave her must special prize.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.