A Simple Love
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2008 by L.A. Wicker

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A big football star falls for sexy, disabled girl

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Big Breasts  

Later that night Dave drove to the dorm to pick his gorgeous date, he couldn't find a place to park, and had to settle for a spot more than two blocks away. He quickly made his way in the dorm and saw Leona sitting on a sofa reading a book. He looked at her long, slender legs coming from under the mini skirt and felt hot blood rushing to his penis. 'Hey beautiful! You lookin' for a good time?' He teased as he sat next to the gorgeous young girl.

She slowly looked up to him and replied, 'Sir, I just happen to have a date with a gentlemen and not some animal like you, ' she giggled when she saw the shocked look on his handsome face. 'But, in your case, I guess I'll make an exception!' She giggled again and leaned to gently kiss her handsome date and felt a warm, welcome feeling between her legs.

'I feel very honored!' He said as he returned her loving kiss. 'I had to park a long way down the street. Um ... Would you like me to carry you again?' He asked moving his eyebrows up and down. He loved feeling her in his arms, it made him feel like her protector, her night in shining armor.

Leona smiled at Dave. 'I think I'd like that a lot, ' she whispered and stood up in his arms. 'You don't have your jacket tonight, ' she added giving him a teasing frown. 'Everyone will be able to see my butt and you told me no one could see it except you, ' she teased him.

'I thought about that, since its dark out nobody will see you and I'll be able to feel it up while I'm carrying you, ' he softly said as his left hand moved to her very cute behind. 'If that's okay with you?' He asked, giving her a wink.

Leona moaned softly at his caring touch and knew this guy could do anything he wanted to her. 'I think that would be just fine, ' she whispered in his ear and couldn't wait for him to hold her in his strong arms again. He made her feel so good and so safe.

Once outside, Dave moved against his beautiful date. 'You look so good!' He whispered leaning to give her another kiss. 'Oh shit!' He said pulling from her lips. 'I forgot to ask, ' he laughed and quickly pulled her into his arms. 'Want me to take it back?' He teasingly asked her as he walked down the dark street towards his car. Dave had thought that he'd been in love before, but when he met Leona he knew this would be the last girl that he'd ever love, but would she be able to love him and give him the children he dreamed of.

'No way I'm giving it back, but if you like you can give me another one, ' she smiled, looking into Dave's eyes, hoping that he'd want to do so many other things with her. She was so tired of being a virgin; she wanted Dave to be her first man, not just a guy that felt sorry for her or just wanting to get into her panties.

He walked up to his car. 'Here it is, ' he said looking to her smiling face. 'I love holding you so much I don't want to put you down, ' he added, slowly moving his big hand under her small skirt to her heated behind. 'You said I could kiss you, ' he whispered and leaned to her excited lips. 'I could fall for you so easy!' He lied as his mouth covered hers. How could he fall for her when he was already madly in love with her? All of the many girls' and women he had been with in his life all faded away, now the only one that filled his mind was Leona.

She pulled away from his kiss. 'Oh my! Are you trying to take advantage of me, Sir?' Leona asked in a low, submissive voice. She didn't care if he was or not, he could do just about anything to her and she'd love it. He was any girl's dream come true and this fantastic night, he was all hers.

He laughed at her sweet words. 'Only if you tell me its okay, My Lady!' He replied with a grin, standing her next to his new car that the college had bought him for playing his final year. He didn't really care if they made love or not, he just loved being around Leona and her gleaming ways. Dave had feelings running through him that he never knew existed and he loved it.

'So, I guess this will be one of those crazy college parties I've heard about?' She said with a teasing frown. 'Lots of drinking, people passing out and girls' striping off their clothes?' She laughed as she looked to see Dave's eyebrows move up and down. 'You can do anything except watch them!' Leona teased her handsome date. She wished that she could dance and strip off her tiny dress and panties for him.

Dave just smiled at the pretty girl. 'I don't think I'll take my eyes off of you!' He replied leaning to her and unlocked the car. 'May I?' He asked as he helped her sit in the small sports car. He ran around the car and off to the party they went.

He and Leona made their way into the large house. Loud music filled their ears as Leona looked to see pretty young girls' dancing with huge men that she figured were members of the football team. 'There's so many people!' She yelled to Dave as people rushed by them laughing to each other.

'Dave!' Ken yelled out in his mighty voice from across the room. 'Over here!' He yelled again waving his oversized arm to Dave.

Dave moved behind Leona wrapping his arms around her thin waist. He wanted to make sure and hold her just in case that someone bumped into her. 'That's Ken. We played together back in high school and now, ' he paused to hold Leona tighter as a drunken student rushed by them. 'When the Mavericks wanted me, I told them if he didn't come with me, I'd find another school to play for.' Dave said into her ear.

'Wow, dude!' Ken yelled out when he saw Leona. 'How in the heck did you get this little honey to come with you?' He teased Dave and noticed that Leona had a bad arm and a terrible limp. 'I'm Ken. The handsome one of this team, ' he laughed out as he reached his oversized hand to Leona.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.