A Marq's Woman - Cover

A Marq's Woman

Copyright© 2008 by Tentativeness

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story takes place in an imaginary world that's almost nothing like ours. You can expect war between two planets, magic, fantasy animals and creatures, homosexual love and falling for the enemy. Follow young Sisters, Kistle and Ginny, as they break free from their Saintly sisterhood practices and experience life for the first time.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Paranormal   Interracial   Black Male   First  

"Don't," she whispered, but it was no use. Her vision began to blur. She shut her eyes tightly, blocking out the sight of those mesmerizing black eyes. A tiny spasm of shock jolted through her as his lips found hers in a caress as light as a butterflies' wing. Just then, the hand on her bottom moved forward, sliding nearer and nearer to the place where she knew she should never be touched.

"Don't, please," she repeated as he pulled his lips away from hers only to run it over her jawline.

Rade's hand hovered hesitantly over her smooth, soft pussy, her plea causing his touch to falter.

"Why ever not, little one?" he breathed against her ear, his other hand coming up to thread through the silken, golden mass of her curls.

"You know why, sir. I am a servant of the Goddess. I cannot do this. 'Tis a sin," she whispered, her body trembling in fear; the look in his eyes was so intense.

"No, 'tis isn't a sin," Rade said, mirth lacing his words. "There is never sin in pleasure."

With that, his lips swooped down to recapture hers. Kistle struggled briefly against him, her small fists pushing against his broad shoulders, trying to dislodge him from his position above her. But it was no use. She felt like a protesting fly caught in a sticky spider's web.

The hand on her pussy stole up her torso, mapping curves and swells with practiced ease. Kistle barely managed to contain a surprised gasp when his fingers found her petite breasts. The calluses on his palms rasped almost hurtfully against her sensitive flesh, making her squirm and writhe under him. The word 'no' formed on her lips like a chant.

Her eyes were tightly shut, her body unresponsive. Rade felt her resistance like a steel band about her delectable body. He had come to be so used to women quivering and trembling for him that her resolve in resisting him shocked him and pricked at his ego. Who was she to resist him when hordes of others couldn't? A desire-laced anger rose within him and he vowed to himself that he would make her beg him to take her before he finally did.

His lips covered hers again with flinty purpose, his tongue darting out to slip into her mouth, only to find the barricade of her teeth. Unperturbed, his hand rose to her jaw and applied steady pressure on it, knowing that sooner or later, the pain would make her gasp.

Gasp she did and he took the opportunity to slide his tongue into her mouth.

The first taste of her was empoweringly sweet. He nearly trembled from the impact of it. Her essence was something he'd never tasted before -- a mixture of wildflowers and musk that made such potent desire course through his veins. His tongue slipped deeper into the wet cavern of her mouth and he felt her stifle a whimper as his tongue brushed tantalizingly against hers.

Oh Goddess. What was he doing to her? She couldn't breathe, she couldn't think. He was robbing her of all thought, all resistance. At the back of her mind, a nagging voice reminded her that she needed to fight him and protect her virtue. But it was just a small nagging voice and it faded away as his palms cupped her pouting breasts.

She was lost. All reason for resistance fled her mind as he palmed her breasts, massaging and stroking the now-needy mounds with his fingers. It was a betrayal of the body, how it responded so wantonly to a man's touches, but Kistle was powerless to restrain him. Her breath hitched in her throat as he lightly tweaked her throbbing nipples.

Goddess, no one had touched her like that before. It was heaven. It was hell. It was a sin. But it just felt so good! Her only point of consolation was the fact that he wouldn't stop touching her even if she begged it to be so. It surely wouldn't be her fault that she was taken by this man if she didn't have a choice to it, would it? His tongue brushed her nipple and Kistle let out a low moan, feeling all discomforting thoughts drain out of her. She arched against his fingers, feeling the pull of his magical touch in her soul.

'Oh, yes, ' Rade thought as he felt her small body buck against his touch. Her resistance was melting and he could feel it. The refutations on her lips faded and replacing them were the most sexy little moans that he'd ever heard in his life. Those moans were the catalyst that made him lean down and suckle her golden nipples and caress her exquisitely rounded bottom. Those moans were the matches that lit the torch in his blood. Those moans were the ones that made his breath hitch from the mere thought of entering her supple body.

Kistle threaded her fingers into his hair, anchoring his head to her now-throbbing breasts. A need in her spread through her body like a wildfire and she knew not how it could be quelled. There was a pool of wetness growing between her splayed legs as well, and she had no idea on earth as to where it came from.

Abruptly, the dark man pinched her nipple and she squeaked in pleasure and in pain. Her breath came in short little pants as she watched him make the descent from her breasts to her sex. His dark eyes never left hers as he bit then gently sucked on the fold of skin below her navel. Kistle watched, mesmerized, as his face lowered to her secret place.

"It looks like you have enjoyed my attentions more than you were letting on, little one," Rade chuckled as he saw how her wetness had created a wet spot on the sheets below her. The breath of his laughter tickled the strip of beguiling golden hair adorning her dusky flesh. Unable to withstand its mesmeric charm, Rade sifted his fingers adoringly through the curls, just as his mouth came to rest on the V of her weeping slit.

"Not there! Surely ... you don't mean to ... Oh!" Kistle entreated him with her hoarse cries. Embarrassment had come first when he'd so intimately kissed her. But desire flooded her next, when his tongue had flicked over a sensitive spot on her flesh. She had no idea what he was doing to her, but it felt exquisite. His broad hand was splayed over her stomach, holding her down as he feasted on her incomparable juices. Kistle's eyes were fastened on the sight of him kneeling between her legs and lapping at her with much fervor. The sight stirred something low in her abdomen and she let her head fall back onto the pillows. One of her small hands came to rest over the broad one that was lying against her stomach.

Her scent was pushing him beyond control. The way she rotated her hips hesitantly upon his lips made him think of nothing but the way she would push herself on his shaft when he finally plundered the apex between her soft thighs. The erection in his breeches was deliciously painful as he knelt over her, devouring her with his tongue.

He traced the outline of her quivering lips with the tip of his tongue, feeling her fidget under the slightly ticklish gesture. Then, almost unexpectedly, he plunged his tongue deeply into her and pulled out in the same second. He heard her cry of acute pleasure and agony but kept his laugh of triumph to himself. Over and over he licked at her, until her fingers had curled around his wrist where it lay on her stomach and her whimpers were begging him to end his torture.

He rose over her then, his knees parting her thighs to accommodate his girth. Rade shivered slightly as the warmth of her pussy enfolded the tip of his cock. He braced himself on his hands, his mouth scant inches away from hers.

"Do you want me inside you now, little one? Will you deny me?" he asked as he rotated his hips upon her weeping flesh.

His words were like a bucket of cold water across her face. The desire in her veins faded as she took in the aroused features of her captor. Oh, dear Goddess. What had she done? Tears of shame that she couldn't hold back welled in her eyes as she felt him enter her a little more, his thickness rigid against her malleable flesh.

She had shamed herself. How could she have let him take advantage of her like this? It was forbidden! She should've controlled herself more. She never should have responded to his touches! Goddess help her, she was a ruined woman; she would never be able to serve the Chapel again.

A dewy teardrop seeped out from between the confines of Kistle's golden lashes and she turned her face away, unwilling to let her captor see her shame.

But Rade had already caught the defeated look in her eyes. Something in his heart had twanged to see how distraught she looked even as her body welcomed him, or perhaps because her body welcomed him.

"Why do you cry?" he asked, trying to ignore the fact that he was partially lodged in her wet heat.

"It is not something you would understand," came the whispered reply.

"I understand your body, little one. I will understand your mind, too."

Kistle opened her damp eyes to look squarely at Rade. He had beads of sweat embellishing his forehead.

"Sir, I am a servant of the Goddess. It is written in the scrolls that if I were to be with a man, I would not be able to serve Her any longer."

Rade shook his head and smiled at her, knowing that he had an answer to her problem. He leaned down and put his lips to hers and felt her jolt at the simple touch. The jolt had her pussy muscles clenching around him and he couldn't bite back the groan of need that erupted from his throat. Unable to restrain himself any longer, he thrust into her heat, cleaving the expectant barrier of her innocence. He said a few words in Hersan to quell her pain and then began to move within her. He couldn't stop himself even if it was an order from the Gods.

"Oh! No, stop! Stop!" Kistle whimpered, but it was no use. His flesh was ripping into her body, filling her to bursting. A virgin's fear and something exciting built in the pit of her stomach. She watched the features of the man poised above her as he plundered her sex. His features were contorted with the pleasure that he was receiving and the thought of him taking his pleasure from her body sent a tingle of something foreign through her. And when his fingers came up to roughly caress her pulsing nipple, she felt a sweet pain throb through her body.

Somehow, she began to move with him, hesitantly at first, but found that the way he thrust against her, had him brushing against the sensitive spot on her skin. The ecstasy that she gained at this was spell-binding and she couldn't help but flick her hips against him faster and faster. Rade's hands slipped under her buttocks and raised her up to meet his every thrust.

He drove into her deeply, feeling the way she yielded against him. Her surrender felt so saccharine. And when her small fists came up to curl about his shoulders, he felt like exploding into her hot sheath right then.

Kistle was lost to the myriad of sensations that he was awakening in her. She forgot all her fears, all her doubts, all her shame. All that mattered was his body and hers and the sensations that were spurting through her blood.

They moved in a dance as old as time, both panting heavily from their exertions as they strove for the ecstasy that they knew was close at hand. Rade's fingers curled into her golden tresses as he held her head back and kissed her neck. The sounds of her moans reverberated against his lips and he trembled against her. His thrusts grew wilder, harder, deeper and more hurried to reach that pinnacle of a climax.

Kistle answered his thrusts with eager abandon. Her moans turned to loud screams as he plunged exceedingly deep inside her, making her come apart beneath his hands. Rade covered his lips with hers to savour the sound of her satisfaction as she bucked wildly against him, her juices coating his cock, her muscles contracting around him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.