Preview

Uncle Randy and the Angry Niece

by Russell Hoisington

Copyright© 2008 by Russell Hoisington

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Ma/ft, Consensual, Heterosexual, Incest, Uncle, Niece, First, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Petting, Slow,

Romantic Sex Story: Mandy Kuczynski sends her sullen, angry teenage daughter to spend the summer with her outcast twin brother as her punishment for both, stubbornly refusing to recognize that both are not what they seem. Thwarting Mandy's intentions allows Uncle Randy to discover the real person behind the sullen anger and sow the seeds of mutual respect, and Niece Cheryl to discover the truth about the real Randy Long.

This is an erotic fantasy. The characters and the situation are purely imaginary, and this story is NOT intended to be a guide for actual behavior. Any similarities between this story and actual people or actual events you should be ashamed of are purely coincidental.

My sincerest thanks to Denny Wheeler for editing this story and to Denny, the Night Hawk, Rod O'Steele, Tesseract, Uncle Sky, and Wizard for their input. Special thanks to Wizard for allowing me to use characters and events from The Trailer Park: The Road Trip. I suppose I should also thank myself for allowing me to use characters from my Wynter series, too.

This story is dedicated to Denny Wheeler. Thanks for everything, Bro.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.