Amy's Demise: the Decadence of Stateroom M-34 - Cover

Amy's Demise: the Decadence of Stateroom M-34

Copyright© 2008 by Sweet Leigha

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - At last! After years of dwindling sex that suddenly and totally disappeared altogether, Amy and Steve are on their cruise. All Amy has on her mind is a nonstop feast of Steve's hard cock. But Steven has much more in store for Amy. Much, much more! Amy has no idea that the beautiful couple that they meet the first night is anything but an accident.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wife Watching   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

AMY'S DEMISE: THE DECADENCE OF STATEROOM M-34

Final Chapter

SETTING THE STAGE

Separating themselves from the crowd wasn't easy. It had to be negotiated.

Amy had no idea what was going on. The ship was going to be docked for seven hours and they were standing on the beach, ready to take an ATV tour with a large group. There must have been fifty or so people in all, two or three of them tour guides. It was very specific where they would go, what they would see. And especially, not getting separated from the crowd. Too easy to get lost out there and miss the ship's departure.

Dressed in a loose pair of white shorts and a halter top, Amy was like the others. There wasn't a woman there that didn't have a bathing suit on underneath their outer clothes. Part of the trip was an occasional dip in the ocean. For Amy, it was that black string bikini that she had worn the first day. For Cathy, a tell-all white two piece that featured a thong that did little to cover her red mass.

Cathy hadn't even bothered to wear a top to cover her bathing suit ... for a great reason!!

Amy couldn't help but glance at her while watching Robert talked intensely with the tour guide. My god, the woman's breasts were perfect! Large and full while not being massive.

While she was glancing at the hardened nipples sported by her new friend she never saw Steve slip the tour guide money.

Robert wanted the four of them to separate from the group at the river about three miles down the beach. He had been on the same tour several times and was well aware of his surroundings. It was amazing how fast fifty dollars subdued the guide's objections. He had heard enough to know that Robert knew exactly what he was doing. There was little danger.

Of getting lost, that was.

For the innocent Amy, there were other dangers that were imminent, obvious, should have been easily detected. And it didn't take long for the first clue.

When Cathy calmly climbed on the back of Steve's machine instead of Robert's, Amy's hair tingled a bit. She knew she was expected to ride behind Robert. It should have been innocent enough except that her tantalized crotch would be pressing against him. Except that less than twelve hours before, his uninvited fingers had teased and tormented her clit until she had exploded.

Except that, in the heat of passion at two in the morning, she had allowed her husband to extract an open admission of guilt, of desire, concerning the handsome stranger.

Now she hugged his hard body close, her hands firmly grasping his taunt stomach and her crotch pressing hard against his back. It didn't help any that the vibration from the bike they were riding was agitating her pussy much like the vibrator she had used at home so often the past few months.

Steve and Robert played with the machines, circling each other at times, side by side at others. Yelling and kidding with the others around them, it was all fun. Amy began to relax but held on tight to Robert. Her fear of falling off was almost that of her fear of the vibration causing an undesired, spontaneous orgasm!

Maybe she was way out of line, much too skeptical of her environment. Maybe she should just relax and have some fun.

Certainly it was time to have her mind involved with something that wasn't sexual.

Too bad her clitoris didn't agree. Agitated with the constant vibration, the tiny black patch of cloth that was suppose to cover her blonde thatch had already slipped in between her vaginal lips. Much to her chagrin and for all her planning, her swollen clit was already starting to cry for relief!

Slowly, carefully, the two men backed away from the others. It was obvious they wouldn't be missed. When the others crossed a small bridge over a tiny river to proceed on the beach, Robert slowed and veered to the left to follow the small stream. There was a well defined trail that ran along its bank.

Suddenly they came over a small hill that opened to what was effectively a small beach on the river.

It was beautiful. Fantastic. Very, very relaxing.

"I want to stop here a minute and snorkel in the fresh water. You guys want to go in with me?" Robert was already getting off the bike and pulling out a small bag of equipment.

There was hesitation from the other three. Amy wasn't much on doing anything in the water but she didn't want to be "odd man out!"

Evidently, neither was Cathy.

"Well, what's up above."

Of all the others, of course Cathy was the one that could question him without embarrassment.

"Oh, there's a beautiful little waterfall just up the river. You can be there in less than a minute."

Robert pointed and held up his hands. It was up to them.

"Let's go there," Cathy suggested to Steve.

"How long you going to be?" Steve wondered. He was proceeding with caution.

"Not long," Robert went back. "I just want to check it out."

"Steve can drop me off, then come back for Amy," Cathy proposed.

"Oh, no. No. You don't have to do that. I'll wait here."

Amy didn't want to seem a burden. After all, it was very pleasant here, very relaxing. And with the other two so close she didn't feel in any danger.

She was right. The other two departed and from the sound of their ATV she knew they had not gone very far.

"Thanks for staying, Amy," Robert offered. "I know it seems safe here but until you go in you never know what you're going to find."

Amy smiled and nodded. A little "thank you" goes a long way.

He went in. She laid back on her beach towel that had been provided by the ship.

She wanted to slip out of her outer clothes but felt it wise that she not. No use making a fool of herself ... or a target.

He was a perfect gentleman. Coming out of the water a few times, he invited her in.

"It's real easy, Amy, and it's really pretty under the water. Totally different from the sea."

She smiled, nodded, and turned him down. Thanks but no thanks.

After thirty minutes he offered her an alternative.

"If you would like, you can walk down the trail to where they are. It will only take about two minutes and they're probably in that waterfall."

At first she shrugged it off. After a few minutes she realized he had no intention of leaving anytime soon and she certainly wasn't going to suggest they move on.

Besides that, it was getting hot and humid just sitting there.

She got up her nerve.

"You know, I think I will go on down where they are. Do you mind?"

"Oh, no. Not at all!" he insisted.

Amy picked up her bag and towel and headed up the trail.

As soon as she was out of sight Robert quickly came out of the water and gathered his own gear. He gave her just enough time and space to keep himself out of sight. The ATV would be okay where it was.

It was hard for him to walk with such a huge bulge in his swim suit. There was about to be a life changing incident for an innocent young wife. One way or the other.

THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH...

Amy walked carefully along the path. No matter what she had been told they were in what appeared to be the tropics. And you can't have tropics without snakes, can you?

She was getting close. There was the definite sound of water falling just ahead but so far she couldn't see anything. It was amazing that there were little hills much like sand dunes this far from the ocean. Actually, the path was sort of up and down the entire way.

She trudged over one more.

Suddenly, there was a sizeable opening in the landscape. Like the one she had just left, there was a small beachlike sandy area and a sizeable pool caused by hundreds or thousands of years of the waterfall.

How beautiful!

How peaceful!

How ... how ... how could this happen!!!

Suddenly Amy dropped weakly back down behind the little hill she had just climbed, her legs barely able to function, her heart beating wildly. Her eyes spurting water much like the falls just ahead of her.

It had been quick but there was no mistaking what she had just seen ... what was happening only a few yards away was very obvious and left nothing for judgment.

Lying on the very edge of the water was Amy Matthew's husband and Cathy Dorsett. They were both stripped naked.

Cathy's eyes were closed. Amy couldn't tell if Steven's were. She couldn't see them.

His face was totally submerged into Cathy's red crotch!!

There was no doubt about it. Now that she was alert, was holding her breath, she realized that even from behind the little dune she could hear Cathy's soft moans.

It was very difficult to cry as hard as she wanted to without making a sound. It all had to be transferred instead to her shaking body, her quaking and heaving chest.

How could he do it? All these years, how could he hurt her like this?

She wanted to throw up ... to run ... to wildly rush them and confront them both!!

That's what she wanted to do.

She laid still, trying her best to not make a sound. God, she wished she had never seen them, had not walked up on them like this! Maybe she should go back to where Robert was, to lie to him about not finding the spot ... to come back once more preceeded with the noise of the ATV announcing their arrival so that they could forego their cheating, lurid actions.

Maybe it would all go away!

She lifted her head. It hadn't gone away. Cathy's legs had been lifted over Steve's shoulders, her ass gyrating in the air as she responded to the deep licking he was obviously giving her.

And it was being loudly announced about how she felt about it! The low moans were starting to rise, the sound rising as if to invite all who cared.

That's what Amy could see, could hear.

What she couldn't see was Cathy carefully opening her eyes every few seconds, glancing around for what was essentially instructions. Under her breath she spoke softly to Steven, encouraging him and keeping him aware of their sensitive situation.

Their trap had been set. This was graduation day. Or a late arriving "April Fool's " day. There was no guarantee this wasn't going to fall back in their face ... that for all their planning Amy wasn't going to just slither back into the jungle. Or worse.

She also might just slither right out of Steve's life! That would certainly do none of them any good!

But first, where was she? Had she taken the bait?

Or was she still downstream taking in Robert's hard body and calling his bluff. Amy didn't seem to be the adventurous type.

Dink!

There it was.

Dink! Again.

Through her half closed eyes Cathy caught a quick glimpse of shocking blonde hair barely over the top of a dune. Blonde hair was not exactly abundant in this Mayan jungle.

"She's here."

It was spoken very softly, so gently that it couldn't possibly carry more than to the bottom of Cathy's toes.

After all the months, after all the planning, part two was now unfolding. Deep down, neither of them had never really thought it would happen. It was such a wild chance, a dubious venture.

Now they would find where the young wife stood. They would find if the game playing, the incidents of the past two days, had taken effect. Could she be coerced? Would she be willing or wooden?

Thirty minutes.

They would all know in about thirty minutes.

Amy hid and cried softly. As hard as she tried she couldn't suppress the sobs and they drifted gently over the dunes to reach the naked couple.

Cathy felt Steve hesitate. It hadn't been lost on him.

"Easy, baby. Easy. You knew it would be like this."

The advice was softly whispered. Steve nodded.

Yeah, he knew. Still ... it wasn't easy.

Amy thought she could control it. The urge to look, to glimpse once again at her tormentors. Who in their right mind wanted to see the adulterous cheating anyway!

She couldn't resist. Every thirty seconds or so she barely lifted her head to see if the sordid scene in front of her was still going on, was still being allowed to persist.

Amy couldn't tear her eyes or attention off the sordid disappointment in front of her.

She never looked around her. Never behind her. All of her senses were directed at the hurtful scene only yards in front of her.

Cathy did. Through slanted eyes she was searching in vain for their comrade in this.

Finally, there. Way off the path to Amy's left. No telling how long he had been there, what he had witnessed so far. He was hiding and watching all three of them, waving his hand slowly in a signal.

Cathy finally caught it and carefully formed a "V" with her right hand. That was the signal. Bob was telling her that he had a watching Amy in sight. Cathy was saying she was already aware.

They all knew that, for whatever reason, the "watching" Amy had neither exposed herself nor fled the scene.

For three of four, the news was good. It could not be better.

Cathy softly relayed the information to the anxious ears just inches down from her mouth.

"Show time, Sweetheart. Showtime."

The three plotting friends could only hope for one word to describe the developing situation.

Mesmerized.

No matter how lurid, how disgusting the scene in front of her. No matter how hurt, how angry, how totally disappointed Amy was. Would she be so mesmerized and overwhelmed by what she saw and felt that she wouldn't respond to the depravity of it and run, so overwhelmed that she couldn't make a move in any direction or try to stop the scene in front of her.

She had been so carefully primed, so prepared for this exact moment. It was hoped that Amy's hurt would somehow turned to erotic curiosity. If that happened, the experienced Bob and Cathy knew it would all start to turn. The curiosity, the erotism, her natural sexual reaction to it all would eventually permeate her senses. They knew that what was now Amy's damaged and dulled senses could soon be overwhelmed with the eroticism of it all. If they were fortunate, what was now perceived as hurtful cheating would slowly become a seductive magnet.

It was time to take it further.

Slowly, Cathy pulled on Steve's head.

Lifting his body high enough to expose a hard cock artificially enhanced by a quick pill, Steve slowly slid up the pefect body in front of him. Trailing kisses alone the way, he stopped for several minutes to pay delightful homage to her perfect breasts.

He wasn't flying by the seat of his pants. Cathy would casually turn her head and cover her mouth as if in ecstasy, only to give little suggestions, little instructions. She knew what women wanted!

She was right on!

The blonde crop popping up over the dune was no longer so intermittent. More and more it hesitated, making it visible to the searching Cathy.

Amy was stunned, hurt, appaled at her husband's infidelity.

Why couldn't she tear her eyes away from the nasty scene? Over the past few minutes they seemed to have taken on a mind of their own. They didn't want to close. Neither did her ears. The sounds were more and more audible, more intense.

Suddenly, Amy witnessed "the plunge." Steven had suddenly dropped, burying his hard shaft deep into Cathy's waiting pussy. There were suddenly moans from four people. A soft one from behind the hidden dunes. And one more twenty yards away hidden in the bushes of the jungle.

Amy's moan was quiet, hurtful, appalling. But more than that ... resigning. If she had envisioned a sudden turnaround of events, it had not occurred.

Bob's was even quieter, one of erotism and relief. He had seen what just went on with the wanton couple and how the distraught wife had reacted. Amy's head had dropped but she hadn't turned away. That was huge!!

But the sounds coming from the parading couple by the waterfall was loud, uninhibited, a highly exaggerated audible announcement of the pleasure at hand.

They both knew that their exaggerated moans and groans would be absorbed without being analyzed by the unhappy voyeur just yards away. A straight thinking person would notice the exaggerated sounds.

Mesmerized. That was their plan. That Amy would reach the point that, no matter the hurt or disappointment, she would allow herself to be swept up in the erotism, her senses tantalized by the unmasked vulgarity of what she was watching.

She had been carefully primed for months. Now, could they ignite an explosion?

No. Not at first.

Instead it was a quake within, a barely sensed movement of her legs.

The crying had stopped, the hurt had not. How could they fuck in front of her like that? To allow her husband to rise and fall in such long strokes? To have Cathy wrap her legs hard around his waist in acceptance while their mouths hungrily searched for each other?

To extract long, mournful sounds from each other as if it were their first time to experience such delight?

Amy was hurting but was becoming very angry, too. By God, SHE had made him do that before, too. Many, many times!! He didn't have to act like he'd never been there, had never succumbed to a great piece of ass! Her great ass!

Was that tiny trickle of sensation between her legs wonderment or anger? Should either sensation make her nipples be so sensitive and stand out as stiff as they were?

Amy couldn't move. She knew she was exposing herself more and more but as the minutes went by that seemed to diminish in importance. She couldn't seem to close her eyes. Even through the watery eyes she could see perfectly, could see the slow, exaggerated strokes going in and out of Cathy's gyrating crotch.

"That should be for me. I should be the one churning under his weight, moving my hips to meet his thrusts. It should be us, not them, making sweet love in front of a tropical waterfall."

That's what she thought. That's not what she said.

What came softly out of her mouth was, "Cheating son of a bitch! Conniving, cheating slut!!"

Amy was stunned when she got a softly spoken, gentle reply!!

It wasn't from the couple down below responding in an attempt to defend themselves. Instead, it was spoken softly from behind, from out of the jungle.

Amy's attention to the scene down below had been so absorbed she had not detected Robert's stealthy approach from behind.

She turned and went white, jerking down behind the little dune as if hiding herself from the couple below would relieve her of her situation.

Her eyes flew open. Her mouth moved but no words came out.

It wasn't just that she was caught, that she had been discovered watching the sordid mess in front of her. It was Robert!

He had shed all clothing and was kneeling a few feet behind her with his massive, hard cock swinging menacingly in the air.

"Is it really any different, Amy? Is it really any worse than what you and I did last night? Does it make any difference if she uses her pussy to bring off your husband or if I use my fingers to make you come?"

Her mouth moved.

Nothing.

His hands moved. Now was the time to strike. He had been there before. At the moment, hesitation could be costly.

He was right. Amy froze.

She could only watch as without hesitation her shorts were slowly unbuttoned and slid down her legs in one smooth motion, down past her knees for further removal.

"Does it make really any difference, Amy?"

His voice was again soft, consoling. Questioning.

And creating confusion.

His left hand went to her right breast. When she instinctively moved her hands to protect herself, his right one quickly drew the tiny black string on her bottoms. It only took one. The other was rendered useless and the tiny black strip fell to the wayside.

For Amy, it became a slow motion blur.

In seconds she was undressed. In minutes, she lay on the sand being casually explored, fingers and mouth finding every possible offering.

Not that she didn't make any attempt at all to fight him off. Not that she didn't oppose his sudden freedom with her. Not that she forget that she was in hiding and at times became vocal with her protest.

It was just that her protests were so weak, so unconvincing. She never really knew when she resigned herself to her captor.

He used his mouth where his fingers had played the night before. He used his fingers where his mouth wasn't.

His hard cock stayed in waiting, swinging around in a menacing manner but not taking part in the battle of her senses. That was only for her temptation, reserved for later, for a certain circumstance.

Twenty minutes. He would tease, extract moans, please her in ways she couldn't recognize from the past. But always, always, he would slide her up on the dune far enough that she could see the couple down below who were by then writhing in the sand in an unbridled display of ecstasy. Each time, the hidden couple would spend more and more time watching the erotic show below.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.