Craig Hill
Chapter 73

Copyright© 2008 by Kaffir

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 73 - Although starting in 1946 the bulk of the story takes place in 1960s England. It has a military background and tells of the joy and vicissitudes of a privileged couple's romance in England and Libya. A box of tissues would be a handy aid to the reader.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

Mark quickly settled in again and Roger, wishing him the best of luck, left for Tripoli. Robert Johnson to his credit said nothing derogatory about him. Sergeant-Major Winstanley was loyal to his Company Commander but Mark noticed that he did not speak enthusiastically about him and he did let one or two criticisms escape him. What did strike Mark was that the platoon commanders and the soldiers were bored which was a bad thing. He discovered that the former were not encouraged to take their platoons out to train in the desert, little or no support weapons training was going on and that there was no live firing of personal weapons. The company was below par on all counts.

He called on the adjutant of the 14th/20th Hussars who introduced him to the CO, Lieutenant-Colonel Simon Hartley. The three of them hatched out a plan for Mark to send reports to Peter Instead based on Mark's idea of using the regular charter flights. The adjutant would let Mark know when the vet was coming to visit their horses and Mark would let the adjutant have a letter to give him. The adjutant would signal battalion headquarters to alert them to meet the plane. Mark was duly grateful for their help.

Mark then set about galvanising the company. He started by suggesting to Robert that there should be an inter-platoon and individual rifle championship in a month's time with plenty of time for practice.

"Good idea, Mark. Please organise it," was the only response he got.

Next, he suggested a cross-country race making the platoons train for it with early morning runs before it became too hot. He received a similar response. Mark would run with a different platoon each morning. His suggestion that Robert might like to do the same was turned down flat.

He also proposed that one platoon a week should go out on exercise with a particular aim in mind: section and platoon attacks one week, map reading the next, night navigation the next and so on. In the fourth week there would be a company exercise to test these skills in competition. Robert was not enthusiastic sensing he would have to work too hard.

"I think that might be a bit over ambitious," he opined.

"Oh, I don't know," said Mark cheerfully. "Once you've organised the first the rest will drop into place. It would get you out of barracks a bit which I'm sure you'd enjoy."

"I would. I would but I really don't think I can spare the time."

"I'll cover for you here," offered Mark. "With only forty-eight hours at a time maximum on my own I can probably avoid a cock-up."

Robert smiled. "OK, I'll think about it."

"Thank you, Sir."

When nothing had been said further a week later Mark broached the subject again.

"I really don't think it's on, Mark. I mean it's a great idea but there's really so much else going on that I wouldn't be able to devote sufficient time to it."

"Tell you what, Sir. Give me the first month's aim and I'll try to set something up. I'll keep you in the picture throughout."

Robert was relieved and gave Mark the go-ahead. He also appreciated that he would pick up the kudos for these innovative ideas.

Company spirit picked up appreciably and quickly. Discipline also improved with less drunkenness being one particular benefit.

The rifle competition was a huge success and engendered a very competitive spirit. In addition to their range days, platoon commanders were bidding for the indoor range in the evenings. Mark called for scores from the range days and published them in company routine orders. He opened a book which further increased the competition.

The cross-country race was also a success. Again, Mark took the best and worst timings from each day and published them to crank up more enthusiasm.

In the midst of all this activity Victoria arrived. Mark was at the airport ridiculously early as though willing the aircraft to come in sooner. In public they were circumspect and were soon on their way. Victoria looked round her in wonder but said little except when she saw an Arab on a very small donkey accompanied by his wife on foot carrying a load on her head.

"That's terrible," she cried. "That poor woman."

"Ah," said Mark with a mischievous grin. "They know their place out here." That earned him a biff on the shoulder.

As soon as they got into the house circumspection vanished as they fell into each other's arms.

"I've never known a longer fortnight, darling," said Victoria at last as she laid her head on his chest. "I've missed you terribly."

"It's been the evenings and in bed worst of all," replied Mark. "I have to confess that during the day I haven't had much time to miss you."

"You've lost weight."

"Six pounds. I've run three miles every morning except Saturdays and Sundays and then I spend the rest of the day scuttling around."

"You've caught the sun too. You're looking very appealing."

"You, darling, look so good I could eat you."

"I certainly hope you will."

"I promise. Now let me show you round."

He showed her round downstairs first and then, picking up her cases, led her upstairs finishing in their bedroom.

Victoria chuckled. "Isn't the Army wonderful? Even out here where you might expect a bamboo headboard or something, what do you get? A mock mahogany one. I'm surprised we haven't got velvet curtains."

Mark laughed. "I'm hungry," he said.

"Race you," she answered tearing off her clothes.

"Cheating as ever," laughed Mark as he attacked his.

In moments both were naked. Mark's breath caught in his throat. "You're even more beautiful than you were a fortnight ago," he whispered reaching out to touch her cheek. She gazed up at him her eyes dark with love and desire. He ran his hands down her neck, over her shoulders and on down her arms. He raised each hand and gently kissed the palms. He pulled her to him and her arms went round his waist. She pressed herself against him as his hands explored her back. Picking her up, he laid her gently on the bed and kissed her from the tip of her nose down to her toes and then coming back up the inside of her legs which parted wide to make it easier for him. By the time he got to the top her eyes were closed and she was panting. He blew on her fanny and she jerked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.