Craig Hill - Cover

Craig Hill

Copyright© 2008 by Kaffir

Chapter 71

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 71 - Although starting in 1946 the bulk of the story takes place in 1960s England. It has a military background and tells of the joy and vicissitudes of a privileged couple's romance in England and Libya. A box of tissues would be a handy aid to the reader.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

They did little more than clean their teeth and wash their faces before falling naked into bed. Victoria snuggled up to Mark laying her head on his chest. She gave a rueful little laugh.

"The first time we're officially allowed to make love and we're probably too tired."

"I doubt it, darling. Where there's a will there's a way."

"Or where there's a willy," she flashed back laughing at her own joke. "Oh golly, there is one," as she felt him stiffen against her leg.

Mark nuzzled the top of her head and softly stroked her shoulders. "You're irresistible," he whispered.

"So are you," she whispered back and pressing against him.

"Put it in and lie on top of me."

She did so and sighed with pleasure. Mark held her in place with one hand on her bottom while he stroked her back with the other. He twitched inside her and she responded by squeezing him with her inner muscles. She folded her hands across his chest and rested her chin on them so that she could look into his eyes. He pulled another pillow under his head so that he could look back at her more comfortably.

"Bliss," she murmured. "Totally joined from top to toe."

"But not at the lips."

"But we are at the eyes and I prefer that at the moment."

He smiled at her. "So do I." He twitched again and she squeezed. "I could stay like this all night."

"You'd get cramp with me on top of you for that length of time."

"No. You're light as a feather."

She slowly rotated her hips so that her clitoris rubbed against him and sighed happily again. He parted the cheeks of her bottom and stroked around her anus with one finger. She gasped and started to rock her hips in addition to rotating them. He moved with her.

"I love you, my darling husband. Love you. Love you. Love you," she began to chant as they began to pick up speed. "Lo-o-o-ove!" as she came sweetly. Mark continued to thrust from below and she came a second time when he did.

His arms went round her back as he held her tightly to him. When they had recovered their breath he pulled her up and they kissed gently.

"My beautiful little wife, my best friend, my mistress, I love you."

She whimpered and kissed him again then slid down so that she could rest her head on his chest but still hold him. And that was how they fell asleep.

Mark woke some hours later. The light was still on and Victoria was still lying on top of him murmuring. He listened hard to hear what she was saying. She was praying.

" ... giving me this man to love and be loved by. Thank you for my faith in my original decision. Thank you for fulfilling my dearest wish. Thank you for his love for me even though it frightens me at times it's so strong. Help me always to return it to him. Help me give him strength and encouragement when he needs it. Help me to cheer him up when he is down. Help me always to put him first like he does for me. Help us to support each other. Help us to resolve our differences with love. Let our love never go grow cold but feed on itself and grow with time. Oh Lord, be with us both for ever. Amen."

"Amen," whispered Mark.

She squeaked in surprise. "I didn't know you were awake."

"It was obviously important for me to hear that prayer so I woke up."

"You know I'm not very religious but I woke up about half an hour ago and was so happy lying on top of you and being held by you. And then I started to go back over all we've done together right from when we were tiny, little things I remember like falling over and grazing my knee when I was ten and you cleaning it up with your handkerchief and comforting me. And then of course deciding I was going to marry you. Then this past year and finally yesterday. Suddenly I felt I had to thank God for it all and ask Him to bless our marriage. I'm glad I did. I feel even happier if that's possible."

Mark nodded. He said nothing because, impressed though he was by what she had said, there was still the inexplicable Nicholas thing.

She read his thoughts. "You're thinking about Nicholas, aren't you?" He nodded. "There's Mummy's Ian too, darling."

He nodded again. "That cloud had a silver lining though," he said. "It meant you were born." She smiled at him. "I wonder if there's anything in this predestination business."

"No idea but it does seem a bit odd to me. What's the point of trying to achieve anything if it's all preordained?"

"Don't worry, darling. I'm not going to get myself in a tear about it. It must have been argued about by theologians and philosophists for Heaven knows how long and I'm not going to start competing."

"Coming back to basics, my sweet, we're a mess."

Mark grinned. "Lovely mess!"

Victoria chuckled. "But still a mess, my poppet. I think we might sleep better if we did something about it."

She heaved herself off him and went and collected a warm, wet flannel and wiped him clean.

"Move over," she ordered. "Oh!" she said in surprise when he obeyed. "It's clean as a whistle."

"I caught the lot," grimaced Mark.

"Oh, you poor dear," she teased.

"Go away and get yourself sorted," he smiled.

She did and came back to him. "There's a shower," she said.

"I noticed."

"We're going to have to try it out in the morning."

"Oh, we are, are we?"

"Mmm!"

"Wicked wench!"

"Mmm!"

She lay down beside him. "No more loving tonight, darling," she said softly. "Just hold me."

That was just what Mark wanted too. She melted into his arms and he held her, not too tightly but enough to show her his love and protectiveness.

They were woken by the room telephone at eight. "Good morning," said their landlady. "Where would you like your breakfast? In the dining room or in your bedroom?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.